K/DA: Fortunate (KDA x Malere...

By rg808guy

Note: This is a K/DA x male reader Summery/Description: Due to a series of unfortunate events, some would cal... More

Unfortanate Events
True Friends
K/DA
The Atomic
Day Out
Ramen
Bodyguard
Flustered
Penthouse Tour
Fitting
The Sheriff
Curiosity
Atomic Runeterra
Fallen
Calming the Storm
Promotional
The Ex
Visitation
Stakeout
Hope
Staying the Night
Proposal
A New Star
Moving Out
Workout
Interested
Meet and Greet
Evening Together
Fox Hunt
Beta
Dangerous
Feelings
House Party
Bloody Mess
A Talk
Homecoming
Beast of Piltover
The Club
Blue Haired Mute
Hangover
Tempted Dancer
City Eater
Dinner Incident
My Demoness
Stalker
Obsession
Honey
Explanations are Due
It's Official
Bar Talk
Mini Golf

Surprise

9.8K 290 96
By rg808guy

Chapter 9

~~~~~

POV: You

Part 1.

I'm in my apartment putting some stuff in a duffel bag. Yesterday with Seraphine went well, even though she seemed to be easily flustered after the restaurant and when we went to watch the movie. The movers are going to be moving the rest of my stuff tomorrow but it wound be much really. I put labels on what I wanted to be moved. I wanted to keep the apartment just in case I needed, according to the contract I'll have more then enough money to keep the apartment. As I finished up, I look at the clock to see that it was almost 6.

"Braum should be here soon"

I exit the apartment with the duffel bag and locked the door. I put the key under the door mat for the movers then left. I get to the ground floor of the apartment building and I find a black Cadillac Escalade waiting for me. The passenger window opens and I see Braum.

"(Y/n)!, good morning!" Braum shouts though the window "Hop in, throw your bag in the back"

"Good morning back to you" I says before I do as he says then got into the passengers seat "Heading straight there?"

"Indeed" He says and he starts driving.

{Time Skip}

We arrive at a tall skyscraper, not the tallest but still. I get out the vehicle and grabbed my bag from the back seat. I sling it over my shoulder and Braum rolls down the passenger window.

"The girls' penthouse is all the way on the top. They got the top few floors to themselves. They should be expecting you" Braum tells me.

"Aren't you coming with?" I ask him.

"There should be no need" He tells me with a chuckle "Anyway, I have to get back to Miss Fortune. Have a good day (Y/n)"

I watch as Braum rolls up the window and leaving. I sigh before heading into the building. The receptionist at the front seat tips his hat to me as I walk by and I nod in response. An unspoken greeting among men. I get to the elevator and I looked at all the bottoms then pressed the one with PENTHOUSE engraved next to it. The elevator starts traveling upwards.

"I wonder what the girls will think when they find out I'm their bodyguard, unless Sarah told them already"

The elevator opens and I see a small area, it was just four walls and a door, the door being on the opposite side of the elevator. There was a painting on each of the other walls. Expensive looking but wasn't exactly sure if it was in good taste of any of the girls. I walk out of the elevator and over to the door. I knock on the door and stood their waiting.

"Please tell me one of these girls are up, I don't want to be standing here for god knows how long"

A few minutes go by of me standing there, waiting. The door opens finally and it was Ahri. She had a smile on her face before it faded and her face turns to surprise.

"(Y/n)!, what are you doing here?!, it's seven in the morning" She says, very surprised at my arrival.

"I know" I reply simply.

"I invited you over for dinner, not breakfast" Ahri says slightly nervous as she moves some of her hair behind her human ear.

"I know" I reply once more.

"N-not that we mind your company but..." She says before her sentence falls off.

"So you haven't heard I assume" I tell her with a small smile which earns me a slight blush from her.

"No I haven't heard" She tells me.

"I'm your new bodyguard" I tell her and she stands there shocked.

"You're joking right?" Ahri says, not wanting to believe it "N-Not to say that you aren't a nice guy or anything"

"Is there something wrong Gumiho?" We hear Evelynn's voice say.

The door opens a little more and Evelynn slides next Ahri in the door way "My, why are you here early (Y/n) daring? You couldn't wait to see us"

I let out a chuckle "If it were that way I would of been here at seven yesterday"

"So why are you here so early today then?" Evelynn questions.

"Mind doing the honor's Ahri?" I say while motioning to her.

"What is it Ahri?" Evelynn asks her.

"He's the new bodyguard" Ahri tells her, still in disbelief.

"My, my, that makes things very interesting" Evelynn says. She then steps out ant takes hold of my wrist "Come now, don't want you standing outside all day now do we"

Evelynn pulls me inside the penthouse and Ahri closes the door. The place was massive, basically a mansion in the city of it were possible. I get lead to the living room where Kai'sa and Akali were sitting watching TV. Akali sees us, escpecislly me.

"What's up (Y/n), why are you hear so early?" She asks.

"I thought you were coming for dinner?" Kai'sa adds.

Evelynn walks behind me and puts her chin on the crook of my neck "Well, it seems, (Y/n) here will be staying for dinner every night"

The two looked confused at Evelynn's statement "We don't quite understand what you mean by that" Akali says.

"He's our new bodyguard" Ahri says "The one Sarah said was coming this morning"

"Oh sweet!, that makes it like ten times easier to hang out with you" Akali says with a smile.

"I guess it's good that it's someone we're comfortable with" Kai'sa says.

"Not to be rude but why are you our bodyguard? I mean, you said you were a techy thing for your last job" Akali says.

"Yeah, well, I'd rather not go into what makes me eligible for the job"  I say "It's something I'm not exactly that proud of when I think back on it"

"It couldn't be that bad if it got you a job like this" Akali replies.

"I did it because it got me money, I could of done other stuff now that I think on it" I say and sigh.

Kai'sa stands up "Are you hungry? I was about to go and make breakfast before you arrived"

I drop my duffel bag in the side "I can do it, how about you girls just relax"

The four of them looked at each other "You can cook darling?"

"Yeah?, why do you seem surprised?" I question.

"We've never really had a guy want to cook for us, let alone know how to cook" Ahri says like I'm a diamond in the rough with "Well besides professional chefs of course"

"What kind of guys do you hang round? Have neither of you been in a relationship with a half decent guy that can at least make bacon and eggs?" I ask around to them and neither of them replied. I sigh and pinched the bridge of my now "Holy hell, you girls stay here. I have to go question your taste in men while trying to change your view on what a guy should at least be able to do"

I start shaking my head as I walked over to the kitchen which was in open view to the living room. The penthouse has a studio apartment feel while also having separate rooms as well. I get to the kitchen and started to get to work. I could hear the girls talking from the living room but I couldn't tell exactly what they were saying.

POV: Ahri

(Y/n) walked off into the kitchen and the four of us watched as he did, the sounds of drawers and dishes being rummaged through. Evelynn and I sat down on the couch, I started to feel embarrassed about what he said. Did we really have poor taste in men? I mean he must be right after my experience with my ex. I can't speak for the others but Evelynn has her past and Kai'sa with the relationships she's been in.

"I've never been in a relationship but I thought women were the ones that had to cook? That's what I saw when I was in the Kinkou order. I was forced to learn...not that I retained it all" Akali says.

"In a traditional sense that's true but that doesn't mean it has to be that way" Kai'sa says.

"However it's good to have a man that can cook, no?" Evelynn states.

I started to fantasize about it, with (Y/n), if he were mine, then my thoughts started to seep from my mouth "Breakfast in bed, picnic dates-"

"Surprise treats~" Evelynn whispers into my ear. I break away from my fantasy and immediately got flustered "Fantasizing Gumiho? Is it about (Y/n)?~" Evelynn teased.

"N-no" I say to her.

"There's no need to be so flustered about it darling" Evelynn tells me like it's nothing.

Before I could retort back with something (Y/n) walks out of the kitchen with two plates, he hands them to Kai'sa and Akali before coming back with two more for Evelynn and I. On each plate as an omelet and a fork.

"Eat up" He tells us with a small smile on his face.

Akali was the first to dig in, she was very pleased with it "This is great!, thanks (Y/n)"

The rest of us started to eat it as well. Upon the first bite it was flavorful with a nice texture of crunch from the onion he put into it. We all liked it and it was very obvious that we did.

"Seems you girls like it" He tells us.

"I'd say it's as good as Kai'sa's cooking, and that's a high standard" Evelynn says before taking another bite.

"You're putting my food on too high of a pedestal" Kai'sa says with modesty.

"Don't cut yourself short dear" Evelynn replied back.

"What about you Ahri?" (Y/n) asks me.

I got slightly flustered as everyone's attention turned to me. I couldn't hide it, my ears and tail where betraying me like a friend calling you out in hide and seek. It was delicious, even for something simple like an omelet.

"It's great..." I tell him.

He smiles "Well there's more where that came from. I don't mind making meals from time to time. Since I assume you don't eat out everyday" He tells us. At this point, each of us finished our omelets and he takes our empty plates "We can do what ever you girls had planned out for today, I'm just going to clean up the kitchen first before we do"

"Thank you darling~" Evelynn says to him.

"It's nothing too special" He replies.

(Y/n) then walks back into the kitchen. Evelynn speaks up "My, a strong handsome and interesting man that can also cook, I very much want to ride that now~"

I nudge her then say "Can't you restrain yourself just a little Eve"

She cocks an eyebrow up "Are you jealous Gumiho?" She asks me.

"I am not jealous" I tell her as I crossed my arms.

"Your ears and tail say other wise" Akali states to me, noticing my tail tapping on the couch and my ears twitching.

Evelynn gets close to me "Don't worry Gumiho, I'll make sure to leave him intact for you"

I roll my eyes "Your unbelievable sometimes Eve"

"Well I'm sorry that (Y/n) is a very attractive specimen of the male kind. You can't fault me for that one, now can you?" Evelynn tells me and I sigh in defeat since she is right.

"No I can't" I say.

"C'mon girls, there's no problem with you both being interested him. Right?" Kai'sa says to Evelynn and I.

"I suppose your right Kai" Evelynn says.

"Yes, you have a point" I say.

"I understand Evelynn's rapid interesting in but what's with me?, the fantasizing and now my own body betraying my most inner thoughts. I barely know him and I'm already starting to get attached....don't tell me it's because it's almost that time..."

~~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.3K 986 17
[DISCONTINUED] Beyond expectation between life and death, I know nothing about the truth, for my past remains unknown, a secret I cannot unveil, my m...
3K 132 13
[ON HOLD] -You take on the role of Y/N L/N, the very same engineering major from The College Experience, this time he's no longer in college, he grad...
425K 7.6K 43
Disclaimer I don't own any of the pictures in the story or any of the characters used. In this world everyone has powers with an exception of a few t...
52.8K 1.4K 52
-Y/N L/N was once a boy, born and raised in Ionia, exposed to the magic and pure unspoiled beauty of the region. Being of Vastayan descent, it came n...