HAPPINESS I'VE BEEN LOOKING F...

Por Le0naShah

14 years old girl living with her foster parent but they never cared for her once. She was force to be grown... Más

Character background
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100!

Chapter 85

767 23 7
Por Le0naShah

It has been 3 days since Elia's major nightmare in front of everyone.

And since then, her mother brought her to the set every single day and kept an eye on her too. She hasn't met with anyone yet because most of the time she's asleep in her mother's trailer. Her fever has managed to spike through the mountain in the past 3 days.

It would be a lie if her parents didn't stress out over their mind. But luckily, the others manage to calm her parents' nerves.

But the nerves are coming back this morning because Elia's body temperature got higher again. Tomorrow is Halloween day. Lizzie didn't want her daughter to be upset that she can't celebrate Halloween because she's sick.

There is also gonna be a surprise for Elia.

"Can't I just stay home? Daddy's gonna be home a little late after lunch. I promise I'll be fine" Elia tried to assure her mother that she'll be fine to stay at home until her father gets back home from filming.

These past few days have also been hectic for the parents because they are running tight on their schedule and that means they have shooting till late night. Lucky for them Elia just slept through the entire time. Because she's sick, Lizzie and Sebastian's team have been keeping an eye on Eliana while the parents are shooting their scenes.

That's also another reason why the others didn't get to meet with Elia too.

"I'm sorry Baby but I'll never take the risk again" Lizzie replied as she drove to the set. Lizzie already learns her lesson by leaving Elia alone when she's sick. So, she'll never do it again because it's scared her till now.

"I promise you'll get to go home when your Daddy is done with his scenes" Lizzie added, shooting her daughter a sad smile.

Elia tends to be grumpy when she's feeling icky.

And it's adorable and hurtful for Lizzie to watch her daughter like this.

Elia just kept quiet through the whole journey to the set. And she knows her mother glancing back and forth from her driving to her. That means Lizzie is worried.

-/-

When they arrived at the set, Elia was immediately met with new faces. Boys. The 2 boys couldn't be more than 10 years old, waving to Lizzie enthusiastically and her mother waving back at them with a grin on her face.

"Hey boys, you're here already!" Lizzie greets them happily while still holding Eli's hand.

"Yeah, Mom's said The Russo's want us to practice line together before take scenes" the boy with shoulder length hair said.

"Yeah, I clearly forgot you guys are in these scenes too" Lizzie said

"Is this your daughter that you always tell us?" the boy with normal haircut said this time

"Yeah. This is my Eli" Lizzie introduces Eliana to the boys with a proud smile

"Baby, this is Jett and this is Jullian" Lizzie gestures to the 2 boys who are now smiling from ear to ear to Eliana.

"Cool! So you're like our sister right?" Jullian asks excitedly which caught Elia off guard.

"What? Sister?" Elia asks, shocked, looking at her mother in disbelief.

"They've played Wanda Maximmoff's twin son in Marvel '' Lizzie answered, and didn't take notice of Elia's tenses.

Yeah, Wanda Maximoff. Not Elizabeth Chase Olsen. I'm Elizabeth Chase Olsen's daughter. Why does it make you guys my brother? Elia thought.

She already told her parents she didn't want any siblings. Her parents also told her that they didn't plan to adopt any other kids. But what is this? A subtle hint to show her that they've changed their mind? That they are just like others who actually want younger kids.

With the addition of her fever, she's already in her grumpy state.

"Why don't you guys go ahead and I'll meet you guys in the green room?" Lizzie asks the boys, making Elia snap out of her trance.

Jett and Jullian then went to their respective parents leaving Elia and Lizzie alone.

"Come on Baby. Let's get to my trailer and you could rest in there. Daddy or I will come see you when we're done" Lizzie said, guiding Elia again to her trailer.

-/-

It has been 4 hours since she's trapped in her mother's trailer. There's no one else in here. There are usually Mama's team chilling in the trailer to watch Elia due to her mother's strict warning to not let Elia wander around all alone.

And she's also just woken up from her nap 2 hours ago and feels a lot better but she can't trust it too much. One hour she's fine, the next her temperature spiked again.

But she really feels a whole lot better. She really hopes her fever breaks because she wants to celebrate her first Halloween with her parents and her family!

Her Halloween costume arrived yesterday. MK and Ashley have sent it from New York.

Then after a lot of consideration, she wants to go to the communal area to take fresh air since she's been cooped up in her mother's trailer for almost 4 days now. She missed everyone. And if she could find Mackie, it'll be a bonus for her because she's in her silly mood.

So, there's where she goes. To the communal area. She's not sure how her parents will react when she's walking around the set all alone.

Well Sebastian for sure is gonna be lenient but Lizzie will be panicking all over her mind.

So when she arrived at the communal area, she was kinda shocked to see everyone was there and when everyone saw her, they were shocked too. They clearly didn't expect to see Eliana but Eliana was shocked because her parents didn't come and get her like they promised.

And to top it all off, Lizzie was doing some things with the boys. The boys who played Wanda Maximoff's twin sons.

'It's just a movie. You're in stupid jealousy. Mama loves you'

Elia keeps repeating that phrase in her mind.

This is gonna be a rollercoaster ride.

"Baby! I was just about to go check you in. How are you feeling? Are you okay? Do you have any nightmares again?" Sebastian said, walking to his daughter's direction.

"I'm okay. I'm awake from my nap 2 hours ago and I'm bored. I was waiting for you" Elia said, snapping out of her trance from being in her mind and smiling at her father after staring at Lizzie who is still occupied with the boys.

Seems like they are practicing their lines.

'Mama's working Eliana! Stop being pathetic!'

"I'm sorry Baby. I just got done with my scenes. Let's have lunch first and then we can head back home" Sebastian said apologetically.

"It's fine Papa. I'm okay" Elia said, letting out her fake smiles which made Sebastian frown. He already knows his daughter's fake smiles.

Scarlett, who's been watching every move of Eliana since she's arrived, clearly knows why, because she saw Eliana staring at her mother and the boys. Scarlett knows that look.

"Buddy, do you have your nightmares again?" Sebastian asks, whispering and worrying.

"No, Papa. I'm okay" Elia insists. There's no way in hell she'll tell her father that she's jealous. But Sebastian of course didn't believe it. He just looks at his daughter, pleadingly to tell him what's bothering her.

Before Elia could assures her father more that she's fine, her mother's voice came from behind them

"Eli? What's wrong, Baby? Are you okay?" Lizzie said, approaching the father- daughter duo. Elia swears her parents sound worried and looks worried day by day. She's fine though. She always convinces herself that she's fine and there's nothing wrong with her so that her parents won't be worrying too much.

"Guys, did I look like I just cried?" Elia asks incredulously

"I'm fine Mama, Papa. I came here because I was bored being trapped in Mama's trailer for almost 4 days" And I miss you

She didn't say 'I miss you' verbally because she doesn't want everyone to see her as some clingy child, some needy child.

She's not the one who cares about it but she doesn't know what's changed.

Probably seeing her Mama with the boys.

"I'm sorry Baby. But you need a lot of rest so that you'll get better before your first Halloween with us. I'm sure you don't wanna miss it right?" Lizzie said apologetically while tucking a stray of Elia's hair in the back of her ears.

Elia just pouted and nodded her head, agreeing with her Mama making her Mama smile at her daughter's adorableness.

Maybe Elia is overthinking this. Well, she's definitely overthinking it. Her Mama and Papa love her so much. They'll not replace her. The proof is right in front of her right now. Lizzie has stopped her line practicing and came to Eliana immediately.

"Look at that, I think your fever finally broke! You seem a bit cooler than this morning!" Lizzie beams, grinning in victory to her daughter while Elia just grins back at her mother.

"YES! MY PRANK BUDDY IS BACK!" Mackie shouts from where he sits, watching the Olsen- Stan family.

"Please, whatever you guys are planning please wait until Halloween so that my Baby won't fall sick again" Lizzie warns, looking back and forth at her daughter and Mackie.

Elia slump her shoulder in defeat when her mother says that in which makes Lizzie looks at her daughter with eyebrows raised and in shocked

"You did not just do that, Adelaine. Please don't tell me your other reason to be wandering around here is to give me another heart attack with your Uncle Mackie" Lizzie said in shock but everyone could hear there's a hint of amusement in Lizzie's voice.

Elia has come so far in those almost a year living with her Mama now. She's so cheeky and silly and Lizzie and the others obviously love this side. Though the cheekiness and the silliness is still in 'Elia's politeness' you will not find them complaining.

Elia just looks everywhere to avoid her mother's eyes. She was trying really hard to not burst into laughter because she's already heard her uncles and Mama Scarly snorted in laughter.

"Right, cheeky. Let's get some food for you and then we'll go back home and rest ourselves for Halloween tomorrow" Sebastian said, chuckling, tucking their daughter into his side and guiding her to the cafe in the communal area. "Or we could do our little boxing stunt while Mama's not home"

"I HEARD THAT SEBASTIAN LEONID STAN! I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU'RE HAVING YOUR LITTLE BOXING STUNT WITH OUR DAUGHTER, I'LL NEVER LET YOU BOTH GO HOME ALONE ANYMORE" Lizzie warns, narrowing her eyes to her fiancé and her daughter. Everyone just burst into laughter. 

------------- 

New drama?! NEW DRAMA THAT'S FOR SURE! And this is not it! HEHEHEHEH. But like usual, Elia and Seb being the chaotic daddy-daughter duo who will makes Lizzie has a heart attack. 

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

39.7K 759 27
13 year old Y/N was put into a foster care system after their parents passed away in a car accident. Y/N Foster Parents are alcoholics and abused y/n...
475K 12.5K 50
After being in an orphanage for most of your life, an awful night turns into your dream life. Maddie had been an orphan since the age of 2 and grew...
98.9K 3.2K 70
You're whole world changed You had a somewhat normal life. You lived with you're dad after you're ' amazing childhood' and now you're 15. It's been...
19.1K 434 21
It's adopted by Lizzie daughter story <3