Me, Myself and... YOU?!

Oleh helixxir

Bakugou Katsuki, he is known to be crude, arrogant, loud-mouthed and short tempered. Despite his known attitu... Lebih Banyak

A "Normal" Day
Unexpected News
First Contact
Exams
Accepted
Start!
Special AU: Valentines Day!
Betrayal
Foundational Training
The Battle between Childhood Friends!
The Battle between Childhood Friends! pt.2
Broken Pride & Broken Trust
Bond? More like a load of crap!
Announcement!
Reach out, Iida!
Curiosity about the Unknown
Fight and Win it!
Fight and Win it pt.2
End of the Game
Time to turn the tables!
All Might pt.1
Reinforcements have arrived!
Victory and Defeat... For now
A temporary close
Finally something school like!
Hear! Hear! It's the Sports Festival!
Race with a Twist!
Everyone's quirks are amazing!
Bring it on!!
Fifteen Minutes
To Strategies, Comes Schemes
What They Didn't Know
Cavalry Battle: END
All Might pt.2
Smile! Prince of nonsense!
Shinso, from the General Department
The Results
Time to Tremble, Challengers!
Bakugou's Rising Respect
Midoriya's Encounter with the Pro No.2
Successor vs Masterpiece
Todoroki Shoto: Origin
A Filial Freedom
Iida's Fight!
Onto the Finals!!
Bakugou vs Todoroki: The Last Match

Rescue at USJ--?

37 1 1
Oleh helixxir

Chapter 14

12:50 PM

"Today's foundational skill of heroics, it was decided you'll be supervised by three teachers; me, All Might and someone else" Aizawa announced to the whole class of today's agenda, which hyped everyone as it is the hero course's main subject.

"Sensei, what will we be doing?" Kitsuki asked from her seat as she watched the other students exclaim impatiently.

"You all will be doing- rescue training in the midst of any environmental disaster" Aizawa continued as oohs and ahs spread around the class.

"Huh... trial rescue seems difficult this time around" Kaminari said.

"Definitely" Ashido said, agreeing.

"Aw come on dumbass, that's the reason for being a hero!" Kirishima noted with excitement.

"Oi Kirishima make sure you're not calling me the dumbass" Ashido added as Kirishima looked at her with a "are you serious" expression.

"Geez Mina, sensitive much?" Kirishima spat as he continued to scold Kaminari, Ahido didn't expect that from Kirishima.

"Don't get excited just yet" Aizawa, the one who always ruins their enthusiasm.

"As I was saying, you don't have to wear your costumes as it might not be suitable for the task but it is entirely up to you and I won't be against your decisions" Aizawa continued as the costume wall successfully showed the students suitcases.

"Now, the journey is a bit far so you all will go by bus, hurry up and get ready to leave" Aizawa lastly reminded. 

.

.

.

The students all went to wear their hero costumes and they went out to see the UA bus.

"Eh Deku-kun, why are you in your gym clothes?" Uraraka asked, noticing that Midoriya isn't wearing his normal gear.

"Well-"

"It's Katsuki's fault" Kitsuki emphasized, interrupting Midoriya.

"Oh hey Uraraka, didn't see you there" Kitsuki greeted, waving her hand innocently towards Uraraka who waved back.

"Hi Bakugou-san!" Uraraka greeted back. Kitsuki walked behind Midoriya and went beside Uraraka.

"Please, call me Kit, Su or any nickname you want since y'know there's him" Kitsuki said with a smile as she pointed at Katsuki. Uraraka was glad as she scratched her head nervously.

"Wow! I can tell you have a very positive vibe Kit-chan!" Uraraka said.

"Ohh Kitsu-chan, I haven't seen your costume this close" Midoriya stated, causing Kitsuki to laugh.

"Well now you know how it looks" Kitsuki said as she still laughed in the end. She stopped when she heard Katsuki scoff and shoved past her shoulder.

"We will ride the bus in an orderly manner please!" Iida requested as he even showed them a diagram of how they should be seated. Once they rode the bus, Iida was disappointed.

It ended up as a bus with seats on each side in the front half, while the back half only had three rows containing four seats and three columns with three sets of chairs for two people.

Sato, Midoriya, Asui and Kirishima sat at the left side of the front half while Iida, Ashido, Aoyama and Kaminari sat on the right. Following Kirishima, sat the two Bakugou's, behind them was Todoroki alone, the last column seated Sero and Shoji. The right column seated in front was Uraraka and Yaoyorozu, Hagakure and Jirou behind them and then Mineta and Ojiro.

"Hey Midoriya, I always say things no matter what's on my mind" Asui said out of the blue, causing Midoriya to get startled and stammer.

"O-Oh ah hi?! Asui-san!" 

"Call me Tsuyu" Asui immediately said. She looked at Midoriya with her index finger placed on her chin.

"I think that you and All Might have a similar quirk" this caused Kitsuki to arch a brow, Katsuki's eyes averted toward their group and caused Midoriya to flail his hands in front of him.

"H-Haha n-no you can't be sure m-mine is like-" Midoriya kept protesting and stammering while flailing his hands in front of him.

"Hold up Asui, All Might never gets beaten up the way Midoriya does" Kirishima said, causing Midoriya and Asui to look at him, including the others in the bus.

"Even though you get hurt like that... I'm still kinda jealous of that simple enhancer quirk" Kirishima added, Midoriya gasped in shock.

"My 'hardening' quirk is great for combat but it's not exactly flashy" Kirishima continued as he demonstrated his quirk.

"Ooh, I think it's awesome! Definitely a quirk for a pro!" Midoriya exclaimed, causing Kirishima to feel determined and at the same time flustered.

"Pros huh~, though there is more than heroics... there are popularity contests too" Ashido mentioned.

"You're always like that Mina" Kirishima said blankly, causing Ashido to arch a brow at him.

"My navel laser is both strong and flashy" Aoyama added, Ashido placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Well, are you sure? It would be a waste if your stomach isn't strong enough" Ashido noted and Aoyama felt offended.

"If we're talking about a double whammy of flashy and strong, mention Todoroki and Bakugou" Kirishima argued causing both Katsuki and Kitsuki interested.

"Tch, which Bakugou you idiot?" Katsuki asked as he muttered under his breath. Kitsuki heard his statement.

"He obviously meant you, dumbass. I don't care about fame unlike you" Kitsuki spat, Katsuki only glared at her.

"Although to think about it... Bakugou's always mad so he won't be that popular" Asui interjected, causing Katsuki to get irritated.

"WHAT YOU SAY BITCH?! I'LL BE POPULAR TOO JUS YOU WAIT!!" Katsuki yelled as he stood from his seat.

"See?" Asui questioned, Katsuki grit his teeth. While Katsuki was being "teased" Kitsuki couldn't help but burst out laughing.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP KIT!! OR ELSE YOU'LL BE KILLED ALONG WITH THESE LOSERS!" Katsuki scolded and Kitsuki scoffed at him, causing him to be more annoyed.

"Ooh, wait nii-chan I'm not ready to die yet. Let me live" Kitsuki mocked, causing Katsuki to get more irritated and the other students in the bus laughed at her joke.

"It has only been a brief while since our socialization happened and yet we are already cognizant of your personality, redolent as if a shit is being steamed in a sewer" Kaminari followed, Katsuki's anger was boiling inside.

"HA?! WHAT THE HELL IS THAT KINDA VOCABULARY?! DO YOU WANNA FUCKING DIE?!!" Katsuki yelled at him, Kaminari kept a straight face. Midoriya couldn't comprehend what was going on but he was holding onto his head.

*I can't believe it! Seems like the tables have turned and Kacchan's being teased! Woah that's Class 1-A alright* Midoriya whimpered in his thoughts.

"My what a vulgar attitude and conversation" Yaoyorozu noted.

"Haha but I like them, they make me laugh" Uraraka said while laughing, Kitsuki heard this, chuckled then looked at Katsuki.

*Seems like there's another one who is entertained by you, Kat* Kitsuki thought.

"We're near, so settle down already" Aizawa requested, the student's commotion died down afterwards and waited for the bus to stop.

Once the students were at their destination, oohs and ahs were made as they saw how beautiful and fascinating the area was.

"Landslides, flood wrecks, fire disaster. etc." the students gasped in awe as they saw the source of the voice.

"This is a practical training area I created, to simulate different kinds of disasters, accidents and scenarios of a natural occurrence, it's name... The ultimate space for jams!!" No. 13 joked in the end.

"Woah! It's space hero 'No.13'!! He's the kind, gentle hero who does splendidly helping out when disaster comes!" Midoriya said as he was being a nerd all over.

"I've always liked No.13!!" Uraraka added.

"Thirteen, have you seen All Might? He should be here at this time around" Aizawa asked, scouting around to find any sign of All Might. All Might has been busy this morning, fighting villains from here and there with the help of Kamui, Mt. Lady and other pros. Knowing All Might's condition, the fighting tired him out.

"From what I know Sensei... he has been out doing hero work until his time was up" No.13 hushed his tone in the last statement.

"And now he's in the nap room, resting" No.13 continued. 

"Hmm, that guy's the meaning of irrational" Aizawa commented.

"Oh well, shall we begin?" Aizawa asked, forgetting the All Might situation. 

"Before we begin, I have one more thing to say... or two, or three... or four" No.13 liked to joke and the students were getting uncomfortable.

"I'm sure you all are aware... My quirk is called "black hole", no matter what material, it can get sucked in and I'm afraid it's going to turn to dust" No.13 explained.

"Ooh now that's a quirk perfect for removing disasters!" Midoriya commented.

"Yes... however, it could also be used to easily kill people. Such as the quirks of everyone here" No.13's statement caused everyone to become stern and serious.

No.13 had a long speech about how quirks can easily hurt the human life, but as heroes that shouldn't be the case as a hero should do the opposite. He also explained how the students quirks can go awry and one wrong step could turn the tables, he also mentioned the lessons the students went through; the physical test, learning the power's true potential and the mock trial battle, brandishing and learning about the dangers of that power against each other.

"But this time, the lesson will be a fresh start! Studying about how to wield your quirks for the sake of human lives!" No.13 said, differing from his lesson from the previous teachers.

"Here your quirks do not exist to hurt people, when you leave you have learned and fully understood that your quirks are there to help people" No.13 encouraged the young students.

"And that is all! I thank you all for listening so intently and patiently!" No.13 thanked as he bowed in front of them as some students clapped. Iida was the one who acknowledged No.13's speech the most.

"Alright, behave and I'll explain the rest-" before Aizawa could continue he heard a sound from the center of the area. He turned around to see a wispy portal open, it began to show a person with a hand in front of his face with a very disturbing expression. Aizawa knew it was bad news.

"Group together tightly and stay still!!" Aizawa warned as he upped his guard. The students were too stunned to comprehend what was going on.

"13! Protect the students!" Aizawa demanded. More people came out of the wispy portal, they showed scary and frightening expressions.

"What is that?! Is this similar to the entrance exam training pattern?" Kirishima asked as he tried to look at them closely. Aizawa geared up as he put on his goggles.

"Don't move! Those are... ACTUAL VILLAINS!!" Aizawa jumped on top the rails as he grit his teeth seeing this troublesome group of people.

"Ah Eraserhead and No.13... but according to the curriculum we acquired yesterday, All Might should be here and yet..." the wispy figure spoke, seeing the teachers and was disappointed All Might wasn't around.

"So I was right... what happened yesterday was because of you lot" Aizawa spat as he was making his way to the field.

"Where is he... we went through all this trouble... bringing this much of us... and now don't tell me All Might... the symbol of peace... isn't here!" the palmed person spoke raspy.

"Hmm.... maybe if we kill all these kids... would he show up?" the palmed person continued, Aizawa won't allow that to happen.

The students were facing people from the unknown on that day when they were supposed to start learning how to train their quirks for the sake of humans, which turned out to be ruined by a malice of outrageous people.

~~~

a/n: sorry to end this short! But no worries the next one might be a bit longer <33                        

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

365K 9.7K 52
what is it going to take to become a hero? will they be afraid of your quirk? or rather, will they shut you down? those were things you constantly t...
350K 7.5K 55
You attend U.A. high school and start to make some friends, you thought everyone was nice until you met this one boy. He was hot tempered with a low...
1.2M 43.4K 116
Bakugo Katsuki is known by everyone for his always angry personality and foul mouth despite him wanting to be a hero. One day his mother came home wi...
3.5K 132 38
*Updating every Saturday* Cover kinda looks like dog shit but oh well, maybe I'll fix it one day. This started as a oneshot series but as I expanded...