Assassin [H.S.]

By reignflwr

"I didn't mean spying, darling." he says while his fingers dance around to hold the cigarette in between the... More

Intro/Teaser
Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thrity Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Fourty
Fourty One
Fourty Two
Fourty Three
Fourty Four
Fourty Five
Fourty-Six
Fourty-Seven
Fourty-Eight
Fourty-Nine
Fifty
Fifty One
Fifty Two
Fifty Three
Fifty Four
Fifty Five
Fifty Six
Fifty Seven
Fifty Eight
Fifty Nine
Sixty
Sixty One
Sixty Two
Sixty Three
Sixty Four
Sixty Five

Thirty One

60 2 0
By reignflwr

Part TWO of this months update!!! Definitely one of my favs so far and more to come! I finished my second year and got my associates degree! YAYY!

Cant wait to update more this summer,
xo.

TW // weapons, blood

31
20:50pm (8:50pm)
Date: April 31st 2018
Location: Portland, Oregon

Harry Styles

After 10 minutes of a round of poker and a few more drinks, I've managed to keep my status on the low with the three stooges wasted in bourbon and dealing in anything in their pockets.

I've thrown in a couple of things there. Another wad of 1000 bucks, a watch and one of my rings. When I mostly get drunk with Carter or Cade, I bet on anything that's going to stock up their life's savings. This game teaches you a lot of things.

People are willing to fold their cards because of how high the stakes are. When in doubt, they're easily bluffing. I'm bluffing about my personal identity. The truth. they seem to be delusional. That's what's going to bite them in the dust.

"Oi, whatcha you betting now on, Danny?" Carl, the redheaded beard, asks him. His words become a bit slurry and his eye pupils have dilated much bigger.

Danny sips from his glass of bourbon, keeping his cards close to his chest then retrieving something from his pocket. "Just more money I got from today's check. I'm telling you.. my job is truly something I live for."

He places another stack of green in the center of the table, with all of our other contributions. Well, Danny boy, your job is something you might want to consider quitting in the next few minutes.

Carl takes a quick glance at his cards then bets in another hundred dollar bill. "Looks like you're gonna have to find a second job there, Danny. Benny, it's your turn. Add in or lose everything, buddy." He stifles a chuckle in his throat as Benny takes his eyes on and off from his cards to the stack of money raised from our pockets. He almost looks nervous, but collectively calm.

He definitely doesn't fold under pressure as a secret spy. We could definitely turn him over to SIDD with a little training and brainwashing, he'll be much better than what the rest of CASTA is doing.

As the boys continue to chatter in a conversation, I take a look at my watch lying in the pile of wealth. The big hand is about 10 minutes away from reaching 9 and I have to execute my targets sooner or later. However there's one more person missing that I need to kill as well.

The driver. Frankie Neuman. Yeah, that Frankie, who's chair I'm sitting in as I deal a round of poker.

What I've heard from some of the members at headquarters is that CASTA has a system of getaway drivers who are also trained agents as well. If he notices that his guys are dead from their little game night, he's gonna search for anything that'll give me away. So I have to patiently wait until he arrives, which he hasn't yet.

I assume that once he enters from the door I came in, he's gonna have one question on his mind.

"Alright gentlemen. The stakes are high and the cards have been dealt. Are y'all ready to play?" Carl says, leaning in closer to the table. We all nod in sync and Carl turns to Danny as he tells him his deck. Even though I am still undercover, I do live for these moments of playing games.

Better yet, I love to call their bluff.

Sloane Davenport

The warmth of his bare chest makes my stomach flip as I continue to lay on top of Mr. Laurier. Both of my legs are straddling onto his lower half; his body laid flat onto the soft silk bedding. His groans grow deeper while I plant a small kiss on the inside of his neck. I let my hands play on every part that's accessible; One hand is combing the back of his head and my other one gliding down his abdomen.

Another strong groan stifles from his throat and he utters something incoherently. I release my hand from grabbing a small fist of his hair and take my eyes off of him to complete my handiwork. I spread his arm away from his body, letting it reach to the end of the bed frame. And to keep it in place, I strap the silver cuff to his wrist; it clicks as it slides into place where it is now tight. He is now bound to his bed in a position where I almost feel turned on just by staring at him.

The rise and fall of his chest pump up and down as his dark devilish eyes continue to gaze at my body more than my face. Devon did herself a favor with making me her dress up hooker doll and I give her credits for making me more presentable.

"I hope I have been entertaining enough for you, sir.." I let out a low seductive murmur as I plant another kiss on his bare chest. Mr. Laurier growls hard, cursing a small 'fuck' in his mouth. I continue to straddle his lower half, pushing and rubbing the friction of the little space between us.

"Baby, you're making me so fucking hard right now." He pants a breath.

I kiss him again, teasing him all over so that he's strained from touching his hands on me. He'll see how it is when he begs me not to kill him in the next few minutes. Merciful and helpless.

Leaving a trail of wet kisses from his streum to his neck, I blindly glided my hand far down to his lower abdomen. Lifting the lock to his belt buckle, I break it apart and unbutton his pants. He groans even harder, shifting under me to make himself comfortable. Once his pants are loose, my fingers travel down the zipper as the metal comes apart.

I continue to kiss his neck and let my hands provoke his ever growing dick. The softness of his boxers cover himself and I edge him more and more, stroking what makes Mr. Laurier come around and around. He murmurs through his throat although I can't hear what he's pleading about.

"I hope you're ready for the next part of our evening." I murmur. My fingers rub harder on his shaft and he curses another fuck under his breath.

"I'm ready for whatever you have planned next, honey. I'm all in for your kinks." He replies. I lift my head away from his neck and straddle myself a little taller to give a good view of him. If I knew how to be a hooker in real life, I sure would enjoy this for a living.

"Don't you worry darling.." I kiss him again. "This is my favorite part of the night." Lifting my legs out so that I'm no longer straddling him, I climb off the bed to retrieve my purse. My outfit is still in one piece including my hooker heels. I can still feel his eyes on me as I go over to the free chair where my purse lies in the quiet view of the city.

Turning my back, I search for the one thing that will secure my secrecy and other damages with SIDD that I loathe so much.

I don't waste any time taking out my weapon, a 5 inch hand held pocket knife that was hidden underneath the other accessories Dev gave me. I look back at Mr.Laurier who is still gazing at me like a gazelle and smirks as I reflect his cunning smile.

God I wish I didn't have to kill him. He looks so sexy right now.

I turn around to face him, pinning my eyes to his. That gave me a quick second to hide my knife behind my back and keep it there before my final part of the mission. All it takes is one push and I'm already there. He may be tied up for now, but I'm not gonna let him live another day to keep SIDD on their feet.

After all, I live for this kind of shit.

Harry Styles

"Cmonnnn show us Danny! Don't be a dick!" Benny playfully pushes Danny over and over as he hides his cards from us. Carl takes another sip of his whiskey as he folded before Benny and I did. He had a shit luck of cards shuffled to him, which I guess was Benny's intention.

"You ain't seen anything from me, boys." He shuffles another few dollars from his jacket. "I'm raising the stakes next time around."

I purse my lips together and nod. He's definitely willing to take any risk that comes his way. He could have a better potential with the enemy, although he's got one reputation against it. What a waste of your time Benny.

Ironically, he won't have much time left. Danny pulls another card from the deck as Carl shit talks with him about how he's always "cheating" at every poker game they've played. I sit quietly as the boys keep chattering away, the commotion getting louder by their drunken minds and out of behavior movements.

However, our fun has been interrupted. The door behind opens as the hinges squeak as a tall man with an all black suit and dark gray hair approaches the room, making it dead silent.

"Oh hey Frankie, sorry that you missed us in the first round." Carl says as he takes another sip of his whiskey.

Frankie doesn't look at him but only stares straight at me with utter confusion. I turn my head slightly to the left, leaving my cards flat on the table. From the inside of my suit, I blindly reach for my gun which is already loaded.

"Who the fuck is this?" Frankie says, only paying attention to me.

"Sorry Frankie, I forgot to introduce you to Tommy. He took your spot while you were gone." The boys keep their heads away as I hear more coins put into the pile of bets. While they're busy placing more of their bets, I find my gun and slowly lift it up to keep it hidden on top of the chair's backrest but under my armpit.

"Tommy? I don't even know this dude." Frankie shakes his head, disgusted by how I took up his seat. "So what are you even for huh? Are you looking for a job or something?"

I'm done with this fucker already. I smirk back to him with my finger at the trigger, ready to strike.

"You are the job."

Within seconds, two bullets fly out of my gun. Frannkie's body acts too slow as they hit the dead center of his chest in a repeated pattern. He falls behind the door as it closes shut while he falls to the ground.

Turning my head around, I see one of the boys go to the side of their body to grab something. However, it drops right on the ground as they open their body to face me. A black semi-automatic pistol lying between his feet and Carl's face stunned by his tiny mistake. Oh Carl, you should've folded when you had the chance.

I quickly pull out my backup gun from the inside of my suit and point to Benny. I look up to him, face my gun to aim his head and release two more bullets. My other hand unloads to shoot at Carl as I see bullets fly to his chest and forehead.

Pushing my seat backwards, I point both my guns to Danny, who tries to pull out his weapon from his suit jacket. The nervousness and fear has gotten to his face and right after he can even react, I shoot at him, multiple times as his body turns still and falls backwards into the chair. Standing up, I adjust my suit and glasses, shuffling my second handgun back to my pocket.

All completed within 30 minutes. And they didn't even know what hit them. I see crimson red spilling from different areas of the room, creating pools that will dry later when someone finds them. But I can hear a groan from behind and turning around it's Frankie who's holding his hand to his chest where I shot him. Taking two steps in front of him, blood surrounding his dress shirt and suit I aim at his forehead and release the trigger.

And by one second later, they're finished. I shuffle my handgun back to my suit pocket and go back to the poker table to retrieve my belongings I gambled. My ring, half of my money and my watch lying in the pile of wealth that's been bet on. As I strap on my watch, I'm curious to see what Danny's cards are since he was the only one who didn't fold.

I picked them up and saw that he was bluffing the whole damn time. "A king and 4 spades, you fucking liar." I curse to myself and release the cards so that they fall back on the table. Pressing on the hinge of my glasses, I grab the door handle as it pushes Frankies dead body to the side and close it behind me with the lock twisted in place.

"Takeout completed SIDD. Notify Diane Mayfield and contact Cade Reeding that I've finished up here." I say. Both my lenses light up in blue and send in messages to both Diane and Cade. I press down on the hinge again and my glasses immediately shut off, the screens no longer up and the clarity of everything is normal.

By the time I exit out of the pub, the sky has already turned dark with street lights glowing. Looking down at my watch I check the time to see that it's 9:02.

Fuck, Sloane! I jog back to my bike, shuffling the glasses back into the case and squeeze my helmet back on my head. I lodge the keys into ignition, fire the engine and pull the clutch out. This whole takeout would've started faster if Frankie got in on time.

But I have to speed back to Greendale in less than 30 minutes or less. I'll have Sloane be waiting on the curb all night. I wonder what the hell she's doing. Could be more entertaining than playing a couple of card games.

Sloane Davenport

"So Mr. Laurier..have you been a bad boy recently?" I arch an eyebrow up to him, walking back to the bed where he is chained. I climb back up straddling to both sides as I lay my hands to his bare chest. I let them circle the hairs on his chest while his body heat rises.

"Mmmm.." He tries to adjust himself but helpless to the fact he's chained to his bed. I sneak under his neck again, planting soft kisses up to his chin and to his rough stubble. My ass sits on his lower bottom, causing friction to rub more and more between our clothes.

I make my way to his cheek, following his eyes. I avoid the contact of his lips touching mine as I try to make this quick and easy. He groans again, shifting his weight back to the headboard and leaning his head so that I can dig deep with a kiss. I feel his lips trying to push on mine but I steer clear of him having any spark in a kiss.

"Uh uh.." I whisper. "You'll get your kiss later." I don't want him to kiss me. I leave another trail of kisses on his neck and keep my head covered there. As I distract him more, I reach behind my back, searching for my accessory tucked into the band of my bralette. It makes me shiver as the cold metal travels down my spine. I make it more interesting as I arch my back and shift my front to my chest.

Mr. Laurier responds by murmuring a small fuck in his mouth as he continues to be wilded by my arousal. I can feel his dick getting closer to my ass, his legs cornering mine.

"So you've been a bad boy huh?" I ask him again.

"Oh yeah baby.." He groans. I kiss him again on the inside of his jaw. As his face is buried into mine, I slowly pull the long awaited moment of anticipation and keep it to my side.

"So you've made deals huh.." I trail my lips closer to his mouth. "..selling weapons to my enemies.." Before I even get to his lips for one single kiss, I point my knife straight up to his beating neck and hold it under his chin. I peer up from his face, his eyes dilated in terror. I can hear the beat of his heart running faster as he looks at me in confusion.

"Sweetheart, whatcha doing?" He says, his voice trembling. He tries to move from his position but is held hostage by my cuffs. I grin in a devious smile, letting the knife poke deeper to his throat.

I go back to his ear and whisper one final sentence. "This is what happens when you let your enemy seduce you." While he tries to break free from the cuffs, I take my knife, placing it back to its position and submerge it down to his skin. His body goes in shock, shaking the entire headboard and bed and his mouth going into a choke.

I let it dig deep as blood gushes out from the hole. But don't end it there just yet. My grip makes my knuckles red and with all my force, I let the silver blade drag across his golden toned skin and all the way to the other side of his face.

Mr. Laurier is powerless. He begins coughing up blood from his mouth while another crimson line bleeds out to let it travel down to his bare chest. I move away from his body, no longer straddling his ever pleasing dick and let him suffer his final moments.

I stare at his eyes as he watches me grin from side to side. It was him, who let out his vulnerability to get the best of him. He let his guard down. And he has no else to blame but himself. He was dumb enough to lure his own enemy to get himself killed. He's no longer a thorn in CASTA's system. I have no pain, no sympathy for him. I feel lighter. And free from pressure.

By the time his eyes still, his body no longer fighting to get out of the hand cuffs and the blood drained from his open wounds, Mr. Laurier is nothing but a dead man now. My takeout is finally finished. His security intel won't even notice until they find out I've locked the door and made a new code to his bedroom.

As I leave him on the bed, I walk over to the bathroom and turn the light on. Looking back at my reflection, I've managed to keep my lingerie on this time. I wipe off the blood that is stained on my face using his warm hand towels perched on the counter. I also wipe my hands with the sink and the knife from any evidence pointing towards me. I take a glance at my watch as I finish cleaning up my skin. 9:12 already? Then I realize, I have one thing else tonight.

"Shit, Harry!" Grabbing my knife, I wipe the counter and take the hand towel with me. Taking my coat off the floor, I wrap it around me, tighten the belt back to its buckle and grab my purse from the cushioned bench. I toss the towel in as well and press on my ear piece to signal my driver.

"j'ai terminé" I'm done.

A static wave comes into my contact. "I'm right below you, Miss Davenport."

Opening up the doors to the balcony, I take a step to the view and look down to the getaway car. Shit. That is a long way down. I don't have time to rationalize my decisions. I search my back, finding my carabiner clip and rope and attach to the railings.

From the distance, I hear the door rattling. My eyes perked up as my attention caught on to the person trying to get ahold of Mr.Laurier. I curse to myself and attach the second carabiner hooker to my belt buckle tugging it so it's secured. If I'm going to jump 29 stories and escape death before my date tonight, I might as well take my chances and face it.

Because I don't have anything to lose. I run back to the opening of the doors as I start before the door can open and take off. I step onto the patio chair to lift off and holding the rope, I drop down from the balcony into the air. Gravity pulls me down as I keep my grip to the rope as it follows me all the way down to the street.

I peer my eyes up and see that there's no one on the balcony just yet. I spiral faster and faster, the breeze lifting my coat up and the wind making a mess of my wig, which stays in tack. 29 stories become more than 10 and as soon as I see my getaway driver, I plummet down to the ground where my driver awaits. I detach myself from the carabiner hook and hop in to the car.

"I need you to get the helicopter pad fast. And don't waste a moment." I ordered him. He steps on the accelerator with his heavy foot and speeds off to the rendezvous point. I rip off my wig and hair net off as I let my hair fall in wavy curls. Pulling my phone out of my pocket, I check in all of the hundreds of notifications plastered onto my screen. Until, I see one message that was recently sent.

From Harry: I'll be there in 10, Just hang on baby

Out of all the days pulled to do a takeout, this is the time I really wished I could've called in sick.

A/N: sooooo, will she make it in time????

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 2.5K 14
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ season 3 updating chapter by episode for example: ep 1 is chap 1 ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ╍╍╍╍...
795K 14.9K 34
❝You're still a prick.❞ I say out of breath. He kisses down my neck lightly biting between kisses as I hastily unbutton his shirt. ❝Mhm,❞ He mumbles...
158K 6.9K 33
***Top 55 of Harlequin's So You Think You Can Write Contest*** Elaine Archer didn’t always know she was different, not until her accident in sixth g...
226K 8.3K 45
Spies are cold and independent. Sage Winters is the top agent at the most prestigious agency (TSA) and exactly that. After her parents are killed, s...