My angels. (Fifth Harmony)

By fairytalecamila

And yet another story :) this book is about Lauren Dinah Normani Ally and Camila as one big family. Lauren as... More

Chapter One | Introduction
Chapter two | The baby's new name.
Chapter four | Monday.
Chapter five | Kindergarten.
Chapter six | The next day.
Chapter seven | Change of plans.
Chapter eight | Panic attack.
Chapter nine | Apologies.
Chapter ten | Weekend.
Chapter eleven | Olivia.
I have questions for you.
Chapter twelve | Punishment.
Chapter thirteen | Sick.
Chapter fourteen | Cuddles.
Chapter fifteen | School.
Chapter Sixteen | Cookies.
Chapter seventeen | Bully.
A note for you.
Should I continue?
Chapter eighteen | Hospital.
Chapter nineteen | Safe in my arms.
Epilogue

Chapter three | Finally here.

329 10 2
By fairytalecamila

This picture is sooo cute 🥺

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lauren woke up feeling really tired as usual. She didn't want to get up from bed but she had too.

Today was March third and that meant that tomorrow was her due date for her baby to come out.

The doctor wanted her to come in a day before just to make sure and to be ready of course.

She had called her mom over to help her pack a few things she was going to take to the hospital with her.

Lauren was so excited.

"Lauren! I'm here!" She head Clara call from down the stairs.

"Ok mom! I'm upstairs!"

"Hello sweetheart, I see you have almost everything ready" Clara says giving her a quick embrace.

"Yeah but not yet." She says before grabbing a pair of pink socks that had a tiny pink bow where the ankle part of the sock was.

"What more do you need so I can help you?"

"Umm, oh! diapers mom!" Lauren says heading over to the closet.

"Anything else that I can help with Lauren"

"Let me see, socks, pants, blanket, hat, binky..." she says counting with her fingers.

"I think that will do just fine Lauren" Clara interrupts.  "It doesn't have to be perfect "

"What do you mean it doesn't have to be perfect mom?" Lauren says turning to face her mom. "this has to be perfect for her"

"But not really, Lauren the baby doesn't need to many things"

"I barely packed anything mom!"

"Okay Lauren calm down. You won't be staying at the hospital for more than a day"

"You don't know that yet and I want this to be special for her" Lauren tells her.

"I know you do, but that doesn't mean you have to put over one hundred items in that diaper bag for goodness sake!"

"Mom there are not one hundred items in there!"

"You know what I mean Lauren"

"Look I can do this myself, after all this is for my baby not yours."

"Lauren honey-

"Mom, i said I can do it" Lauren insisted

"Well if you change you mind, just let me know" Clara said giving up with Lauren's stubbornness "I'll be down stairs if you need me".

"Thanks mom" Lauren sighs. "And I'm sorry for acting that way with you"

"It's okay sweetheart, I get it" Clara says giving her a reassuring smile.

Lauren then manages to get everything packed up without needing her moms help.

She then goes over to take a quick shower before her trip to the hospital. Her mom had offered to help her but Lauren was sure she could manage on her own.

When she tried reaching for her shampoo, she felt a sharp pain hit lower abdomen causing her to cry out in pain and then another one hit her and then another.

"Ahhh" she cries aloud in pain "owww!"

She turns off the shower head and takes a moment to figure out what's going on.

Then she feels something wet falling down her thighs. Then she sees blood.

Her water broke.

"Ahhh! Mom! Ahhh!" She cries in pain and fear.

"Mom!" She called out even louder.

She climbs out of the shower and grabs the towel that was hanging up on the bathroom door.

"MOM!!" She calls even louder, tears streaming down her eyes.

"Lauren?!"

"Mom, help"

"What's wrong!? What happen? did you fall down? Oh Lauren I told you-

"Mom my fücking water broke!"

"What?!"

"Call an ambulance mom do something!"

"Okay okay! I'm calling"

"Mom hurry I'm scared" Lauren cries out.

"Deep breaths baby, deep breaths" her mom encouraged her. 

"911, what's you're emergency?"

"My daughters water broke and she's in a lot of pain"

"Okay ma'am an ambulance is on their way"

"Please hurry"

"Yes ma'am we-

beep. beep. beep

"He-Hello?"

"Wha-what happend." Lauren asks in terror.

"Oh shoot, my phone died."

"Oh my gosh mom! Why didn't you charge it or-ahhh!"

"Babe I'm sorry I- look an ambulance is on its way so-

"Ahhhh! Mom!" Lauren cries "I'm scared"

"Honey it's gonna be okay, help is on the way" Clara says trying to calm her down.

After about 3 minutes of Lauren's loud screams, Clara hears the sirens of the ambulance

The paramedics came up as fast as they could with with a stretcher in hand. They gently and slightly lifted Lauren up into the stretcher before going down stairs.

"Honey I need you to calm down okay we've got you"
One of the paramedics said.

"I-I- it hurts, please do something" Lauren says not being able to calm down.

"It'll soon be over sweetheart I promise, just take in some deep breaths"

The paramedic then gives her an oxygen mask to help her breathe. It helped Lauren calm down abit which was good for now.

Thankfully the hospital wasn't more than 5 minutes away from her home, making it better for her to give birth there instead of on an ambulance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

12:22pm.

Dinah was just finishing organizing the kitchen after baking some chocolate chip cookies for Lauren.

She made a batch for her a Normani as well.

Dinah loved baking pastries. When she was younger she always wanted to have her own bakery where she would sell all kinds of desserts.

"Mama!" She hears from upstairs.

"Coming mani!" She calls out before wiping her hands with her kitchen towel.

She makes her way up the stairs as fast as she could, worried that Normani had gotten into some sort of mess in her bathroom.

"What is it baby?" She asks her two year old before picking her up from the floor.

"Pho' mama!" Normani says pointing to the device that was laying on the nightstand.

"Oh, who was it?" She asks herself

3 missed calls from Clara.

"Oh shoot, sorry Clara" she says before dialing Clara's phone. Immediately the phone was answered

"Dinah?"

"Hey Clara, I'm sorry I missed your call-

"Lauren just gave birth, Dinah!"

"What?!"

"The baby is finally here Dinah and she is the most precious thing in the world! Clara gushes over the line.

"Holy shit Clara!"

"No ba' wod mama!" Normani scolds her momma.

"Okay okay! I'm sorry but-HOLY COW!"

" I'm freaking out here myself Dinah!" Clara laughs

"How is Lauren doing is she okay? Is the baby okay?"

"They are both perfectly fine Dinah, perfectly fine"

"I'm so happy I can just jump out of the window!"

"If you want to meet your niece Dinah Jane, I suggest you not to do that!"

"Haha! okay but can I come and meet her please?!"

"Of course Dinah and tell Ally the good news."

"I sure will! See you in abit Clara! and give my girls a kiss for me"

"Okay honey! see you soon"

Dinah hangs up the phone before throwing it to the ground. This was exiting for her. She was now an aunt. She couldn't believe it!

"Mani are you excited to see your baby cousin?" She says bouncing Normani up and down her hip.

"Baby ou' now?" Normani asks tilting her head to the side in confusion.

"Yes baby! Are you excited to go and see her?"

" es mamá! es!"

"Okay let's go then" Dinah says with a chuckle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been 1 hour since the birth of Lauren's baby girl.

Karla Camila Jauregui.

Lauren couldn't take her eyes off of her little angel. She looked so peacefully sleeping in her arms. She was finally here thought Lauren. She then leans down to give her new born a sweet gentle kiss on her nose making her newborn baby make little noises that made Lauren and Clara smile in adoration.

"She's so beautiful, Lauren" Clara says smiling

"I know mom, she's so so beautiful" she smiles back.

"Can-can I hold her Lauren?"

"Of course mom" Lauren says with a smile. She kisses her baby's cheek one last time before handing her over to her mom. "Look, it's grandma."

"Hello baby girl, it's grandma"  Clara cooes "It's nice to finally meet you" Clara says now tearing up of how happy she was to be a grandma for the first time.

Lauren was in awe. She couldn't help but smile, admiring the special moment that was right in front of her. She was finally a mother. It was the best feeling in the world for her. The best.

Just before she could ask her mom to give her baby back to her, she hears a soft knock on the door.

Dinah.

"Hello-OH MY-

"SHHH!"

"Oh sorry, can I come in?" Dinah asks with Normani in her arms. She had also bought some pink balloons that said "welcome baby girl" and a pink teddy bear with a red heart.

"Yes DJ, come in" Lauren tells her best friend

"Baby!" Normani says pointing to where Camila was

"Yes a baby just like you" Dinah tell Normani before heading over to where a sleeping Camila was. "You have to be very quiet and gentle okay mani?"

"Kay mama, shhh" she says putting her pointer finger on her lips.

"Can I hold her Lo?" 

"Of course you can Dinah" lauren says with smile

Lauren's mom then hands Dinah the baby carefully before taking Normani in her arms.

"She's so tiny Lo" Dinah says, leaning down to give Camila a kiss on her forehead. "And so cute"

"She looks nothing like me does she" lauren asks her best friend with a chuckle"

"Only the hair but the rest looks like....Deven"

"Yeah"  lauren smiles softly imagining how happy deven would have been to experience this moment.

"Wha' baby name, mama?" Normani asks

"Her name is Camila, baby"

"Mia!" She says referring to the baby

"Camila not Mia" Dinah corrects her daughter

"Mia!"

"Okay, whatever"  Dinah sasses. "Why don't you give baby Camila a kiss baby?"

"Kay!" Normani says before giving Camila a sweet kiss on her cheek.

"I 'ove ou baby Mia!" 

"Awwww" they all say admiring how cute Normani already was with her baby cousin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She's Finally here right ? 😁  tell me what you think please!

And for the next chapter, Camila and Normani will be 5 and 7 years old and Ally will be able to be more apart of the story too! 🌷🌷🌷🌷

Until then !! 🌷🌷🌷🌷

Please vote 🗳

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

502K 13.7K 72
ATTENTION: This book was written when I was 15-16 so it needs a lot of work that I probably won't do, but enjoy it anyway! Emily Jauregui is the youn...
312K 6.8K 31
Lauren and Camila were the power couple in high school they were inseparable, right after they graduated, Camila Broke up with Lauren, not knowing wh...
10.7K 355 20
The trouble life with Lauren and Dinah...
152K 3.7K 29
Camila is used to being alone. Ever since her mom and sister died, it's only been her and her dad. With her dad being an abusive jerk, she tends to k...