Vampire Blood

By Peepodotcom

* Vampire x Human au * THIS BOOK CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT LIKE SEXUAL LANGUAGE/ CONTENT AND VIOLENCE, RAPE, ME... More

A/N
Prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6 (tw: smut)
chapter 7
chapter 8 (smut)
chapter 9
chapter 10(smut)
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 16 (smut)
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
Epilogue
A/N

chapter 15

782 21 59
By Peepodotcom

This image is literally so funny omg tubbo, tommy, and ranboo as powerpuff girls??? omg thats so funny lmaoooooooooo 

anyways, enjoy this chapter! its an interesting one to say the least and it was pretty fun to write. :D

//tw mention of blood// 

George pov

I gasped awake and found myself in a bed of flowers, daisies to be specific. I rubbed my eyes since they were blurry and my eyes focused on a ruby red butterfly in front of me, it fluttered it's wings at me, as if it wants me to follow it. 

I stood up with ease and looked around, there was a whole field of flowers around me and the scene seemed to be dream like, a thin sheet of fog floated around above the flowers where the butterfly was leading me. The sky seemed to darken as I walked into the fog, the butterfly staying perfectly clear in my vision somehow. 

My feet crunched over dead leaves as the daisies slowly disappeared below my feet and soon, all I could see was the butterfly and fog, I couldn't even see my hands when I stretched them in front of me. I blindly followed the butterfly as it seemed to glow in the fog, somehow always staying in my line of sight wherever I turned. 

Suddenly, I stepped on air and the butterfly disappeared in front of me, I screamed as I fell down into a deep dark abyss of void. 

Dream pov (tw mention of blood)

I paced around nervously as George floated around above the ground mindlessly, surrounded by a cocoon of blood. I could tell he was unconscious since his eyes were glossed over with red and the pentagram of my mark was glowing red, only leaving the green smiley face untouched and lime green.

He sometimes looked around in confusion, his eyes focusing on everything and nothing at the same time. I had tried to pull him out of his stance but whenever I got close, his cocoon of blood would form weapons and try to attack me, only when I got away, would the blood then retract back into the shape of a cocoon. The blood surrounding George was clearly his blood since it smelled like him and I was worried about how much blood he was losing to the cocoon.

I had contacted the hunters just now and they were coming here as fast as they could but I was still nervous. Suddenly, George screamed and fell to the ground, the cocoon morphing around him to allow him to touch the ground. I wanted to go to him and embrace him in my arms but the blood was clearly aggravated and swirling around him like thick mist, no longer in the form of a cocoon. 

The hunters barged through the doors and my head snapped towards them, their eyes widened as soon as it landed on George. 

'What?' Niki said with disbelief while Wilbur just looked exited. 

'I KNEW IT HA!' Wilbur exclaimed and I growled.

'I believe there is a more important situation at hand than your feelings.' I snarled at him and he glared at me but walking over to where George was. 

'Wait!' I shouted at him but it was too late, he the blood was already forming spikes and launching themselves at Wilbur, but thankfully, he dodged most of it and jumped back with a hiss, but the cuts on his body wasn't healing for some reason. 

'Uh oh... We can't do anything right now, we can only wait for him to free himself.' He said with a serious expression. 

George pov (still tw mention of blood) 

I eyes fluttered awake and I found myself on the ground, only the ground was made of water and I somehow still managed to stand on it without getting wet.

I looked around and saw a person standing in the distance. I walked towards them but they seemed to be very far away.

I started running after I got close enough but yelled in surprise as I bumped into an invisible wall just before I could get to them. I jumped up and placed a hand on the wall, and the figure turned around to look at me. I gasped when I saw his face. He looked just like me... But with blood red horns protruding out of his forehead and red eyes with white hunter irises and black replacing the white of the eyes. He looked like a demon version of me but he smiled as he walked up to me, blood emerging  from the water and swirling around him when he did so. 

He looked me in the eye as he placed his hands on mine through the wall. I gasped when his hands wrapped around mine easily through the wall and pulled me forward onto the other side of the wall. I landed on my hands and knees in front of him and he knelt down and lifted my head by my chin softly so we were at eye level. 

'What... are you?' I asked quietly, I should be scared, but oddly enough, I'm not. He smiled at me and pulled me up, but pinned me against the invisible wall that was apparently solid again. 

'I... am the part of you that has the ability to control blood.' He replied simply, pushing a strand of hair out of my face. His breath fanned on my face as he leaned in closer so our faces were inches apart. I stared into his demonic eyes while he stared into my hunter ones. 

'W-what do I call you then?' I asked him quietly, assuming he doesn't have the name "George".

'Hmm... you can call me Asmodeus.' He replied and pressed himself closer to me so that our bodies were touching. 

'Why am I here Asmodeus?' I asked as he stroked my cheek softly with his clawed hand. If Dream was replacing Asmodeus, I would be blushing so hard right now, but he's not Dream. 

'Hmm, apparently, when Dream bit you, it stepped in for the test Wilbur was about to do, so now you're here.' He said but I shook my head at him. 

'But why?' I asked him and he seemed to think about his answer, then moved away from me. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding and Asmodeus leaned back onto a cloud consisting of blood, and sighed.

'So, remember how I said I and the part of you which has the ability to control blood? You are here because we have to come to an agreement, so that we can both live in your body, and I won't tear you apart from the inside.' He said quickly and I narrowed my eyes at him. 

'You were going to tear me apart from the inside?' I question and he chuckled.

'Originally, if we don't come to an agreement, yes. But it seems it won't be so hard since you such a cute little boy...' He smirked and I felt my cheeks heat up a little. 

'You don't actually look like me, do you?' I asked and Asmodeus smirked at me and jumped off his cloud to walk behind me. I turned to look at him but he wasn't there, I looked around as a hiss sounded in the air. 

'Smart boy.' I heard him growl in my right ear and I whirled around to look at him, but he wasn't there. 

'Do you want to see...' He whispered in my left ear. I snapped my head towards him but again, I saw nothing. 

'My true form...' He said behind me and his arms wrapped around my torso and pulled me back with him. A cloud of blood enveloped me and him as I was pulled back into a dark red abyss of blood. 

I felt myself float in the dark void and I turned around to face Asmodeus and gasped when I saw him. He was godlike, with black wings on his back, flapping slightly and he had raven locks of straight hair with a red tint near the end flowing down his back, he also had a slender black tail with red fur at the end. In conclusion, he was good looking

'Like what you see?' He smirked and I bushed a little, turning away from him and twirling around in the air. 

Suddenly, he was behind me and he had his arms wrapped around me, pulling me closer to him. I blushed and tried to struggle out of his grasp and floating in the void didn't help either. He rested his head on my shoulder, I sighed and stopped struggling since I knew I couldn't get out of his iron grasp. 

'A-Asmodeus?' I whispered and he hummed in question. 

'W-what are you doing?' I asked softly and I heard him chuckle darkly behind me. 

'George you really are special do you know that?' He said and I stayed silent, waiting for him to continue. 

'This mark of Dream's... Is really starting to look annoying.' He growled and realization hit me like a ton of bricks. 

'No...n-no, you can't! That's not how it works!' I said while trying even harder to struggle out of his grasp. But his grip just tightened harder and harder on me, eventually starting to hurt so I stopped and whimpered in pain. 

'Shhh... George... I will get rid of Dream and claim you as mine...Then we can live in harmony...' He whispered and the mark on my neck started tingling and I screamed in pain as the tingling sensation soon turned to hot, scorching pain. 

I squirmed in pain and tried to get out of his grasp but he held tight, the pain spreading a bit further. Tears fell from my eyes and rolled down my cheeks as the pain worsened, I felt as if I was being bit over and over again, all on the same spot. I knew he was removing the mark Dream gave me and I tired to battle with him, but eventually, I gave in from exhaustion and passed out. 

'George, I am going to get rid of Dream whether you like it or not.' He whispered in my ear as I black out from pain and tiredness.

'Dream...' I weakly called out to him and stretched my hand out, trying to reach him somehow. I could feel someone calling back to me but I slipped away into darkness before they could reach me. 

Suddenly, I jerked awake and found myself back in the field of daisies but this time, there were lavenders mixed in the daisies. Gone was the pain and Asmodeus.

'Lavenders... Dream!' I realized and started following the trail of lavenders through the daisies while calling out his name. 

'Dream? Dream?' I shouted into the distance, hoping he would answer my call. I stopped as the lavenders came to an end, leading into a small forest. I took a deep breath and stepped into the forest, following a trail of pebbles this time. 

I stopped in front of a mirror and stared at myself in the mirror. There was a dark mist of red swirling around me and the background was pure black instead of the lush green forest. One of my eye was like Asmodeus' and my mark was half replaced with a red pentagram and half a lopsided smile and half Dream's smile.  

I cringed when I thought of what Asmodeus was doing and I wanted so badly to wake up, to feel myself back in Dream's embrace. Then I realized that I loved Dream... It wasn't just an infatuation, I loved him... 

I walked back to the daisy field and curled up in a patch of lavender, the smell of Dream calming me down a bit. Tears fell from my eyes as I cried myself to sleep, hoping this was all a nightmare and when I wake up, none of this will be true, I will still have a normal life with Dream, I never got turned into a hunter, and I never met Asmodeus...

This is quite an interesting chapter since you get to know Asmodeus and a bit more about hunter powers. (did you know that apparently, Asmodeus is the Demon of lust) lol

hope you liked this chapter, if you did, please vote and comment, it will help me upload sooner and thank you to all the people who reads my book and votes, it makes my day to see the number of votes go up even just by a little bit. :D

Luv yall, stay hydrated and healthy!

word count: 2095 words. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 5.5K 31
George is exhausted from living in his toxic home where he's bullied by his brothers and treated harshly by his homophobic foster parents, and in his...
91K 3.6K 34
A DNF Vampire AU Someone is going around killing people in horrendous ways, and however that person leaves clues that would be able to discover the k...
716 47 42
There are worse things than death. ___ "What is wrong with you?" I seethed. She had my back against the wall, pinning me down so I couldn't move. Sh...
1K 67 19
OLD//HitMan AU~ A HitMan named Dream get his next target assigned to him,George Davidson,and he soons goes on the journey to take him out,but he soon...