Ereri one-shots ***RE EDITING...

By jane2322

Says it in the title. may or may not be smut. Since it's ereri it will be uke levi seme Eren. DON'T LIKE DON'... More

Intro
Model ⚠️
Public ⚠️
A/N
Color
Upset
After work ⚠️
After work 2
Love ⚠️
Insanity~⚠️
The Beach ⚠️
Author note
Yes sir ⚠️
Famous ⚠️
Loser ⚠️
Slave ⚠️
Merry Christmas~ ⚠️
Your Special
I Don't Feel The Same
I Dont Feel The Same pt.2
Love You To
Slut ⚠️
Sorry...
Happy birthday Eren!!!!
You killed for me
Your Beautiful ⚠️
A/N
Vote
"Your mine"⚠️
HAPLY BIRTHDAY LEVI
Oi
Keep moving forward
?
Hello
Popular ⚠️

So im considering ending this book...

238 3 0
By jane2322

So the title is true, it isn't that I don't like ereri, but to be honest I'm losing a ton of motivation and I think I've lost my audience for this book.

When I started and was more active on here I had a ton of you guys voting and commenting and giving recommendations, which I kinda thrived on. As I love that people enjoy this and that was mainly the only reason I wrote shit. But because i haven't written I've lost that audience.

Generally I kinda want to start an eruri one shot book on here and end this chapter. I think that ship is way more compatible and to be honest I love the amount of ways you can change it keep there character in a fanfic. I think you can be more creative that way.

Obviously if you do have recs or anything then sure I could probably write some stuff up on here, regardless of who's top or bottom.

But generally I'm like never on Wattpad anymore and my life is in shambles.

So yeah I might still edit the chapters or whatever but for now I'm not planning on writing anything at the moment.

I'm sorry if I disappointed any of you guys.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 15 26
Just Another Erwin x Levi one shot but with fluff and mixed with a little bit of smut.
92.5K 3.2K 11
"You're not a monster" "If you've seen and heard what I've done, you would regret that Sentence" "Well you havnt given me a good enough reason to cal...
6.8K 173 19
Nobody breaks up with Levi Ackerman. Eren only dated Levi because his father insisted, but he wasn't meant for the luxury life. He was a street rat a...