Fateful Encounters || Genshin...

By harthoyr

(discontinued) โ๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—ง ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—ฃ๐—ข๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—ข๐—ก ๐—ฅ๐—จ๐—ก ๐—ง๐—›๐—ฅ๐—ข๐—จ๐—š๐—› ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฅ ๐—ช๐—›๐—ข๐—Ÿ๐—˜ ๐—•๐—ข๐——๐—ฌ.โž - ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ... More

๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด - 00
chapter one , the fall
chapter two , teyvat
๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด
๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด - 03
๐˜“๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ - 04
๐˜”๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ! - 05
๐˜๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ข ๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ - 06
๐˜‹๐˜ท๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ'๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ - 08
๐˜š๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ - 09
๐˜–๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜“๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜”๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ด - 10
๐˜”๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ข - 11
๐˜Š๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ˆ๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ! - 12
๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜›๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ? - 13
๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ - 14

๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜›๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ž๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ง - 07

5.8K 298 152
By harthoyr

"𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗡𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗚𝗢 𝗜 𝗪𝗢𝗡𝗧 𝗕𝗘 𝗙𝗔𝗥 𝗧𝗢 𝗙𝗢𝗟𝗟𝗢𝗪"

❤︎

YOU GROANED FEELING the Cavalry Captain ruffle your hair, again. He kept on doing this during the whole entire walk towards one of the temples.

"Im starting to regret choosing you instead of Amber" Your face was calm when you said that as you tied your hair back into the usual one "My hairpin please?"

Lending out your hand, you asked for the butterfly hairpin that Kaeya took away from your hand. Feeling nothing but air on it, you turn to look at the Captain only to see him wearing it on his own hair.

"I feel more handsome than before" He said showing off the butterfly hairpin that was clipped onto his hair. He then turn to ask for your opinion "What do you think?"

A sweat dropped down your forehead as you held yourself back from hitting him.

"You look... nice"

His smile got a little bigger as both me and him stopped in front of a building. Crossing his arms, he took a look at it for a second while you tried finding something to hold your hair up. When you found nothing, you let out a sigh and decided to let down your hair for the meantime.

❤︎

"Come closer do you smell that?" Kaeya questioned looking at the building suspiciously as a smell emitted from it. Smelling the air, you smelled something burning "Its the smell of burnt Pyro Slimes"

"Something must have happened in the temple" The Cavalry Captain nod his head at what i said "I imagine there will be slimes, hilichurls and... whatever is giving Stormterror extra power"

"Oh yes it is going to be lively in there indeed!" Again, the same glint in his eyes returned but it quickly dissapeared as he smirked at me "Will it be dangerous?"

Even after seeing many demons along with the King of Demons himself, I still couldn't get used to the... things around here. I vaugely remembered the time when I met this two weird creatures with a sheild around them. One seem to have the power of Cryo while the other was Hydro.

Lets just say that I got frozen a few times but manage to survive it. Oh and the two creatures? Well i used the newly made poison I made on them.

"As bustling as it may be- no, I cant imagine it being dangerous at all" Kaeya assured me that it was alright to which i immediately dont mind "Its a pity that the Temple of Wolf has been disturbed by such an atrocity"

"Lets head in, [Name]" He then put a hand on my shoulder before putting a hair behind my ear "No one makes offerings to the Four Winds anymore, yet the old winds never vanished..."

"We need to clear out the temples, for the Four Wind"

I said putting a finger under my chin as Kaeya nod his head before walking towards the templed with me following right behind him.

❤︎

"Let me show you how the Knights of Favonius conquer our adversaries!" After both of us enter the temple, that was the first thing he said to me as he dragged me by my hand.

Walking around, I admired the whole temple since it was rare for me to see this kind of stuff. Kaeya then suddenly stopped in his tracks as he seem to stare somthing. Following his line of vision, i found myself starind at what seem to be a ruined wall with a building beside it.

"Hmm. If I'm not mistaken, the end of the temple should be up there" The Captain said as i look at him suspiciously "How do you know?"

"Heh, experience" He let out a chuckle "The kind of experience you got after years of dealing with things like this for others"

'So its like killing demons but not?...' I thought before a headache started forming in my head "𝕻𝖑𝖊𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖉𝖔𝖓𝖙 𝖙𝖆𝖑𝖐 𝖆𝖇𝖔𝖚𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖔𝖜"

Rolling my eyes, i followed Kaeya down the stairs towards a big door. Though there seem to be some hilichurls guarding around it. I was about to use a breathing technique but my companion was faster as he froze the creatures.

"[Name]... Unless Im not mistaken, you dont seem to have a vision" He look at me questioningly as i brushed a hair out of my vision "So how exactly are you able to channel elemental energy?"

We both then stopped in front of mechanic that blows out fire as i let Kaeya do the work instead. Scratching my head, i thought on how to explain him.

"It was a very strange occurrence" I replied to him as he froze the mechanic and the other.

After a whole while of freezing the mechanics and fighting slimes, we both finally made it towards the place as a windcurrent was in front of us.

"Seems the path ends here. Lets use the windcurrent to fly up" He suggested as i prepared myself to use the thing that Amber calls a Windglider.

❤︎

I was actually great with this Wind glider that Amber gave. It was just the same as gliding with my haori all of the time. Kaeya then opens the door in front of us, as it opened i could see a big Pyro Slime jumping around the place.

Flower Breathing
[First Form: Orchid Blossoming]

I then decided that i wanted to help with fighting too as i deliever multiple stabs and slashes towards the little Pyro Slimes whilst Kaeya dealt with the bigger one.

In the corner of my eyes, i could see an egg with a Hydro mark on it. Heading my way towards it, i slashed every single slimes that were in my way before cracking the egg open.

Then water came out of the ceiling and onto the slimes as it seem to vaporize some of them. Kaeya then took the chance to freeze them and kill them immediately.

"Thats some keen observation" The Captain said as he wiped the remaining waters on his face before giving me a smile "We should get Jean to give you a title and make you knight"

'As much as i like the sound of it, it'll ruin my plan to find a way back' I thought bitterly. Dont get me wrong, getting a title and being a knight sounds great but i still prefer to be a Hashira instead.

Going to the next part of the temple, i let Kaeya do the work as he froze the water that had some spikes in it so that we could walk across. I was already bored out of my mind since the monsters around here were quite... weak.

I was then snapped out of my mind when Kaeya started talking.

"Speaking of, did you know?" He started "Stormterror was once one of the Four Winds"

The two of us tried ignoring the sounds that kept getting closer to us from behind. It wasnt really that bad but annoying. Though we both kept on walking till the end of the temple.

"Im not aware of the exact detail. If you're interested, you can ask the Acting Grandmaster about it"

Finally at the end of the temple, i could see the same egg from before but its now surrounded by a wind and had a Anemo symbol on it instead.

"Hm. Is that the thing that Stormterror is using to gain its power?" I asked nobody at all as I ran a hand through my hair. Kaeya then went towards the egg "Seems probable. Lets deal with it"

Destroying the thing wasnt really that hard. Just a single hit and two, then bam. Already done.

"Bravo! What a performance!" Kaeya clapped his hands as i snatch the butterfly hairpin from his hair. Hr winced at the pain and rubbed his head before tying his hair back into his usual one "You are to my suprise, a well-trained knight"

"The battles you just fought were sights to behold" He complimented me as i rolled my eyes and clipped the butterfly hairpin on my hair "Thanks... i guess"

"Haha, I see you already have the knightly virtue of modesty" Kaeya uncrossed his arms and let out a laugh "Stories of your heroic deeds to save Monstadt from destruction shall be known throughout the City of Freedom, well into the future"

"Please do visit me at out headquarters when you have the time" He paused for a second as i raised my brow at him "Along with Aether"

"I also know a lovely tavern, if thats more your thing" He suggested making me roll my eyes at him playfully.

❤︎

"Quite rewarding, no?" Kaeya questioned as he got rid of the dust that got onto his shirt "Guess we've seized another temple from Dva- Stormterrors grasp"

Shrugging my shoulders, i took a good look around the temple one last time as Kaeya slightly wave me to come towards him. He seem to read my mind there for a second since he knew that i wanted to tell him something. Letting out a sigh, i tapped the hilt of my sword

"Theres no way hilichurls organized an ambush like this themselves- not with their limited mental capacity..." I trailed off putting both of my hands behind my back as the Captain seem to be deep in thought.

Just as i was about to continue, a laugh echoed through the room making both me and him turn to look at the creature behind him.

"Thus YOU were behind this" Kaeya glared at the creature as i prepared myself to do a form if it decided to attack.

"Gohus, Chiso Vonph"

It said in an unknown languange as different words and bubbles surrounded it. Just as it was about to send an attack, a line of flame started coming towards it as both me and Kaeya had to dodge in time.

Squinting my eyes at the flame, i manage to get a glimpse of red hair in it as the person attacked the creature using a claymore. The person then threw the creature behind us as they passed by Kaeya who's hair blew slightly.

"Knights of Favonius... Always so inneffcient" The red haired man said taking a glance of the two of us from his shoulder. There seem to be tension between around here as i put on my usual smile on my face. Kaeya then clapped his hands and turn around to face the man

"Agree to disagree. But your involvement in this just makes things a lot more interesting" The Captain stated amusedly.

☁︎

𝖼𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖿𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗀𝖾𝗋 𝖧𝖠𝖧𝖠𝖧𝖠𝖧𝖠𝖧

𝖺𝗇𝗒𝗐𝖺𝗒𝗌 𝖾𝗇𝗃𝗈𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉 𝖻𝖾𝖿𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝗂 𝗆𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗈𝗇𝖾 ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

531K 21.1K 25
โ ๐™‡๐™Š๐™Ž๐™ ๐™„๐™‰ ๐™๐™ƒ๐™€ ๐˜พ๐™๐™๐™๐™€๐™‰๐™ ๐™‡๐™„๐™†๐™€ ๐˜ผ ๐™‹๐™๐™„๐˜พ๐™€๐™‡๐™€๐™Ž๐™Ž ๐™’๐™„๐™‰๐™€. โž โ€• An adeptus freed from the contract of protecting Liyue, now explor...
414K 20.2K 43
[BEING REWITTEN! (will be gender neutral)] #๐—™! ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—ซ ๐—ฉ! ๐—š๐—œ โœง in which a forgetful demon slayer is launched into the world of Teyvat all...
68.8K 2.4K 24
Forced to take a break from your normal everyday life in Monstadt, you go traveling. Little did you know, there are more danger outside of it. You th...
85.4K 4.3K 44
๐†๐ž๐ง๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ง ๐Œ. ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ x ๐…. ๐‘๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ (๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐ƒ๐ž๐š๐๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐’๐ข๐ง๐ฌ ๐€๐” w/ ๐ƒ.๐ˆ.๐‚.๐Š.๐€.๐€.๐™.) After being burned at the stake u...