Monster Love - Version 1 (OLD...

By Mythyxx

" I could see the anger in her eyes as soon as she heard my threat to kill her Tae, Me. Her love for me, made... More

⛔️WARNING⛔️
Plagiarism Notice
Chapter 1 - Hello my Friend...
Chapter 2 - A Birthday Wish
Chapter 3 - The Promise
Chapter 4 - The broken Promise
Chapter 5 - Love shot
Chapter 6 - Questions in two hearts
Chapter 7 - First kiss
Chapter 8 - Captured
Chapter 9 - Only Mine [21+]
Chapter 10 - The Enemy
Chapter 11 - y/n, a bad liar, a bad kisser
Chapter 12 - Chocolate Kisses
Chapter 13 - The Monster in him.
Chapter 14 - The surrender
Chapter 15 - Dirty Dancing
Chapter 16 - You are a Potent Love Drug
Chapter 17 - Dose of you on the Dressing Table [21+]
Chapter 18 - Trapped
Chapter 19 - The Danger
Chapter 20 - The Revenge and Rescue
Chapter 21 - Hold me close forever
Chapter 22 - Love under the Twilight
Chapter 23 - Love fights...
Chapter 24 - A monster tamed by Love
Chapter 25 - Tamed Lust, A Terrible Nightmare [21+]
Chapter 26 - Why did you leave?
Chapter 27 - The Confession
Chapter 28 - Baby come back...
Chapter 29 - The Courtship...
Chapter 31 - The Finale (Part 1) [21+]
Chapter 31 - The Finale Part 2 [21+]
Bonus One Shot Chapter

Chapter 30 - I miss you...

6.4K 279 13
By Mythyxx

Y/N's PoV

I came out of the house slowly and stood on the street looking around.
"Nope, He's Not around...that's good."
"Ahhh..." I sighed in relief and started to walk towards the flower shop. Soon, I heard a car coming towards my way.
I quickly hid behind a tree and peeked out to check if it was him. The car didn't stop or slow down. It wasn't him.
"Thank god for that..."
I started to walk again, then I realized it. What's the point in even hiding? He knows exactly where I am all the time. I rolled my eyes and continued whilst checking out the features of my brand new phone. I got carried away with it, taking selfies with various filters on...
puppy... ooh bunny...!
Oooh...the kitten one looks cute...

???: "Hey Kitten! Can I Have your number?"

I froze with my phone.
"Ughhh!"

It's him!
I slowly turned my head to the road. There he was! In his Maserati again, sticking out tip of his tongue and eyebrow flashing me.
"Mmffff!"
I whimpered frowning at him.
Tae: "Hey kitten... you wanna lift?" He winked at me.
I exhaled and put my phone in my bag and continued to walk.
Tae: "Yaah! Sexy...can't you hear me?"
He shouted after seeing me walk away, trailing beside me on the road. Two strangers walked past me tightening their lips and raising their eyebrows.
Enough now! I was fuming. I stopped with an irritated exhale and turned to him.
Y/n: "Alright Mr.Kim...this really doesn't suit you."
Tae: "Ah! You know my name...that's a good start...well, I know this doesn't suit me. Personally, I just prefer kidnapping you."
I continued to glare at him squinting my eyes. He just doesn't change his ways.
Y/n: "Do you really not have anything better to do?"
I spoke to him in a serious tone with an angry stare.
Tae: "well...Babygirl we could be doing so many better things if you come with me. What do you say? hm?"
He winked again with a smirk.
Oh why! Why do I even bother?!
I thought to myself.
Y/n: "Just go away...I'm not coming with you."
I just turned and continued to walk again.
Tae: "Hey Little Monster! stop acting so hard to get. How long do you think it's gonna take me to pick you up, put you in this car and do all the things I wanna do huh? You know I don't need your permission."

"Haaah!"
I gasped and looked at him in shock. I couldn't help but gulp.

Tae: "What are you looking at huh? I can get what I want with a click of my finger. You know it."
He declared arrogantly as his eyes scanned me up and down.

Y/n: "I will tell Jin oppa..."
I threatened him, trying to hide my fear. but it reflected in my shaky voice.
He Snickered in a domineering manner.
Tae: "Jin oppa!? Huh! Tell your Jin Oppa I'll break his neck."

I zoned out staring at him in disbelief. No respect, Bad manners, Arrogant and merciless! Why is he like this?!"
Tae: "Like what you see babygirl?"
He questioned clicking his finger.
I blinked coming back to my senses and took a deep breath.
Y/n: "You know what...It's fine. You do what you want. I don't care..."
I continued to walk and was nearing the shop.
Tae: "Yaah Sexy! Get in the car, I want you right now."
He ordered loudly.
I stopped. I couldn't go on any longer. My patience had gone.
I turned and looked at him with a tight face.
Y/n: "Ok Tae... go away right now...or..."
Tae: "Aahhh! My baby remembered my name. That's a good girl..."
Y/n: "Get lost or I don't know what I'll do..."
I shouted glaring at him furiously as my chest heaved.
Tae: "Oooh baby...Don't look at me like that. It's kinda...turning me on... you know."
He bit his lower lip slowly.
Aishh! That's it!
I lost it completely and immediately started to look around for something to throw at him. A small stone, about the size of a golf ball, caught my eyes. I quickly picked it up and raised my hand to throw it at him.
Tae: "Yah! Y/n! What are you doing?"
He shouted surprised at my reaction.
Y/n: "Oh what? you can't see? Suddenly gone blind?!"
Tae: "Y/n ahh! Baby... Noo! Not at my car!"
I wasn't actually thinking of throwing it at all. I was only trying to scare him off. But, He seemed more worried about his car.
Hmmm...Well...well...well...
I found my weapon. I smirked at him. Suddenly I felt so powerful like wonder woman. My weapon? A small stone. I tossed it in the air a couple of times and caught it like a pro and looked at him.
Y/n: "So Mr Kim Taehyung? Are you gonna listen to me like a good boy?"
I asked in a domineering voice with my cheeky smirk. Seriously, It didn't suit me at all. He just tilted his head and glared at me.
Y/n: "What are you looking at huh? Go away or I'll throw this one and more."
I threatened him confidently.
Tae: "Try it..."
He challenged me with his same evil stare.
I squinted my eyes and took my aim. I'm probably not gonna succeed, but I had to do it to save my pride. That's what I thought. There was some sort of excitement that pushed me do it.
I hurled it at his car and it hit.
Y/n: "Oh shhhhhhhuuggaaa!"
I covered my mouth in shock and gaped my eyes. I didn't expect to be this good!
It hit the drivers side door and deflected off and hit his wing mirror! The mirror shattered and there was mark on the door. Well...it was a sharp stone.
I looked at him. He looked at the mirror and looked back at me. His sharp angry stare was piercing through me.
Removing my hand, I laughed in low tone nervously.
Y/n: "I thought Maserati mirrors are.... str...ooong..."
Great Justification!!!
He turned off the engine, peering at me.
Y/n: "Uh oh! Uhm... T...ae..."
I slowly started to walk away looking at him.
Tae: "Stay where you are..."
He warned me.
Y/n: "Nooo..."
I screamed and legged it down the street like a mouse trying to escape from a mad hungry cat. He didn't even bother opening the car door and jumped straight out of it. He was right behind me at a faster pace.

Just before I reached for the shop door, I was pulled away and my body slammed against his body.
Tae: "Who are you running from?"
He whispered close to my ears.
Both of his arms were tightly coiled around my stomach
and back of my body was against his front.
Y/n: "Tae...Let go of me...people are watching us..."
I wriggled to escape from him. He laughed menacingly trapping me in his hold.
I struggled and turned myself around and we both looked at each other. Our eyes met, greeted and quarreled silently for few seconds. His grip was still tight. I stopped struggling and moved closer to his face. He smiled tilting his head and came closer to my lips.
I lured him closer, but quickly bit his jaw instead of kissing him.
Tae: "Ouch!..y/n...!"
He flinched slightly loosening his grip. I pushed him away and ran into the shop.

Author's PoV

She ran in catching her breath and he followed behind her to fulfil his cravings she just induced in him.
Y/n: "Mrs Lee... we have a customer..." she shouted running in and panting.
Mrs Lee emerged out from the back of the shop and she ran in after bowing to her. Escaping from him was her only mission so she didn't even wait to see where he was.
Mrs: "Oh! y/n darling, you are always in a rush...you go and sort yourself out. I'll look after them."
She said and went out of the store.
Y/n took her coat and handbag off and hung it on the coat hanger. After quickly galloping a glass if water, she slowly peeked her head out of the store door.
Mrs: "y/n...no body's here. Where's the customer you were talking about?"
She asked in confusion looking around the store.
Y/n slowly stepped out and looked around and no one was there.
She gained her confidence back adjusting her hair.
Y/n: "Hmm.. maybe they didn't come in."
She smiled at her.
Mrs Lee: "oh well never mind. I was waiting for you to arrive so I could go to the bank."
She spoke while wearing her thick wool coat.
Mrs Lee: "I see you soon darling. ok..."
She walked out with her bag after waving to her.
Y/n: "Ok..."
she nodded gathering some flowers to make the bouquets for display.

Few minutes later, the door opened and shut again. She was stood facing other way, busy arranging her bouquets on the table behind the counter. She heard the door.
Y/n: "You can pick the flowers you like, I can arrange them for you."
She told the customer, still busy arranging them.
Tae: "I've already picked one. It's refusing to come with me."
She heard his voice and silently gasped.
She quickly turned to face him and stood blinking nervously.
He ominously smiled rubbing his lips with his thumb.
Y/n: "Wha...what...why are you here?"
She stuttered.
Tae: "Me...? Oh! I just came to buy some flowers"
He walked around the flower shelves and towards the table.

Y/n: "Uhmm...customers can't come behind the counter."
She tried to stop him.
He snickered...
Tae: "You think I'm gonna listen?"
She gulped as she became more nervous.
Y/n: "I'll call Jin oppa."
She warned him reaching for her phone in her pocket.
Tae: "Go ahead...if you want him to hear all the noises you make."
He spoke calmly as he closed in.
Her eyes widened and slowly pressed herself against the table.
Y/n: "Uhm...Tae... please..."
She pleaded.
Only few inches away from her, he stood still for a second examining her with his ravenous eyes. The prominent bite mark on the side of his jaw has turned reddish blue and reminded her of her misbehavior.
She swiftly put one of her hand on his chest, trying to stop his advancement. He gripped her wrist and smirked as he pulled her against him.
Y/n: "I'm sorry...I didn't mean to bite that hard..."
Wrapping his other hand around her neck, he moved closer to her face.
Tae: "Shhhhh...."
He hissed rubbing his lips against hers.
Tae: "You've been misbehaving too much today."
He whispered on her lips.
He gently bit her lips before trapping them fully in a deep but slightly rough kiss. She started to shiver as he squeezed her body in a firm hug. her eyes shut tightly, afraid of the aggression in his touch. It reminded her of the untamed monster she used to know.
His hands travelled under her oversized jumper and roamed aimlessly. Her breaths started to oscillate as she squirmed in his hold. He moved forward and pushed her onto the table while kissing her with hunger. She softly moaned and tried to push him away. She could tell he was adamant to satisfy himself. He had to be stopped.
Y/n: "T..ae...ahh...please ssst..op...Mrs Lee will be...here soon..."
She mumbled between her little moans. He was busy relishing her neck and pulling her sweater down.
Y/n: "Ahhh... Tae...please don't do this..."
She begged adjusting her sweater and trying to push him away.
Tae: "Shhhh...baby..."
He denied and held her protesting hands down as he roughy kissed under her neck leaving the red marks of his visits.
She winced in pain now and then when his teeth were too harsh on her skin.

Y/n: "Tae... please..."
She whimpered nervously as her eyes teared up. She realized she was in the hands of an untamed monster again.
Y/n: "I don't want you to be like this...Tae..."
Her voice broke as her tears rolled off her cheeks.
He slowed down sensing her fear and reluctance. He knew he was losing control and it was only leading him to hurt her. Loosening his grip, he gently nuzzled on her chest. With a soft kiss on her scar he trailed up to crook of her neck and rested his face. He could hear her, softly whimpering, afraid of him.
Tae: "y/n ahhh... I'm scared..."
He murmured against her skin.
She was gonna push him away but puzzled by his words, she stayed still. She remained silent and he spoke...
Tae: "I know I am not good at being this Romeo and chasing after you. I'm just trying my best. But you know I can't carry on like this without you. I want you next to me when I sleep and when I wake up. The longer you stay away, the worse I become."
He quickly detached himself from her and turned his body before she even looked at his face. That way he thought his tears could be hidden. Yet, one of his teardrop had already landed on her collarbone delivering the message of his heartache and saudade. She sat still gazing at him with sympathy.
Y/n: "T..a..e.."
She called him softly.
He didn't turn...
Tae: "Now, I'm losing control. I'm scared that I might hurt you again...The only choice I have is staying away from you. It's a pain I wouldn't be able to take, but I have to. It's the only way I can stop myself."

His voice was trembling.
He took a step towards the door and paused.
Tae: "I miss you...you know it."
With a deep sigh he walked out after finishing his painful statement. She slowly got off from the table, and trotted to the doorway to look at him. Rest of her tears fell out as she gazed at him walk away.

Y/n's PoV

I kept looking back at the street as I walked home from the shop. He wasn't there. I looked longingly at every car that drove past to see if it was him.
No...it wasn't him...
He was gone...
Wiping my tears, I slowly dragged myself into the house.

Y/n: "Please tell him I'm sorry
I didn't mean to hurt him...I miss him..."
I mumbled with tears, looking at the brightly glistening moon, sat on the swing in the front garden. The cold breeze blew and the grey clouds swept across curtaining the moon.
Jin: "Y/n..."
I heard Jin oppa's voice and looked back.
Y/n: "Hi oppa..."
I greeted lifelessly and looked back at the sky.
Jin: "What are you doing out here in the cold? No wonder you got ill last time..."
He spoke with worry as he walked and stood in front of me.
Y/n: "It's ok... I got blanket and my slippers."
I murmured softly looking down.
Jin: "Uh oh! Somebody sounds sad..."
He bent tilting his head to look at my face.
I looked up at him with my droopy face.
Y/n: "I haven't seen him for two days. How can he do this to me?!"
I blabbered out not being able to hold back.
He smiled and sat next to me on the swing.
Jin: "Do you miss him?"
Y/n: "A lot..."
I answered without hesitation.
Jin: "You should do what makes you happy."
He advised, adjusting the blanket around my shoulders.
Y/n: "My handsome crazy monster, He makes me happy."
I said resting my head on top of the chair.
Jin: "Well then Monster slayer..."
He got up and stood straight.
Jin: "Go and hunt your monster down..."
He ordered in a firm brave voice like a warrior.
I laughed looking at him.
Jin: "Ohh... I'm hungry. Did you have dinner?"
He questioned rubbing his stomach.
Y/n: "No...l'm not hungry..."
Jin: "Ahhh...who said you have to be hungry to eat. Come on Let's go and eat. You need energy to slay that monster tomorrow."
He pulled my hand.
I got off the swing laughing and followed behind him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.8K 2K 31
18+ "What are you doing here? Today is my wedding, so please go from here as we have already broken up." Y/N asked in stuttering after seeing her ex...
569K 23K 74
Y/n, a sweet and innocent girl trying to live in the cruel world. What happens when she suddenly has to live with a ruthless mafia who doesn't care a...
7.5K 434 31
My name is Y/n I came to Korea for studying but it turned out horrible. I fell for someone who wasn't even ready to look at me. Y/n: I-I love you J...
80K 2.4K 52
[Badly need to be Edited] [Under Editing] The man... Kim Taehyung... Who is scared of no one.. of nothing in this world.. but is now scared of his ow...