More Than This (One Direction...

By danielleloves1D

Ten Best Friends. Five Girls. Five Boys. Danielle, Kendal, Amber, Lana and Sidra are best friends with the ho... More

INFO (One Direction FanFic)
OFFICIAL CAST
Chapter One: A Birthday Of A Lifetime
Chapter Two: Troubles Merge
Chapter Three: A Crazy "Date" With The Boys In Nandos
Chapter Four: Jealousy Sparks
Chapter Five: How It Should Be
Chapter Six: Realization Sinks In
Chapter Seven: First Dates and First Kisses
Chapter Eight: Take That Bitch
Chapter Nine: Playground Memories
Chapter Ten: Our Secret Place
Chapter Eleven: The End Of All Happiness. We're All Torn.
Chapter Twelve: From Bad To Worse
Chapter Thirteen: Hopeless
Chapter Fourteen: Departed
Chapter Fifteen: Never To Far Away
Chapter Sixteen: Awaken
Chapter Seventeen: Remember Me
Chapter Eighteen: Going Back Home
Chapter Nineteen: Apology Accepted
Chapter Twenty: Not So Perfect
Chapter Twenty-One: The Choice, Zayn or Ryan?
Chapter Twenty-Two: Remembrance
Chapter Twenty-Three: Going To London
Chapter Twenty-Four: Bradford Here We Come
Chapter Twenty-Five: One Amazing Trip
Chapter Twenty-Six : The Proposal
Chapter Twenty-Seven (Part One): Zayn's Revenge
Chapter Twenty-Seven (Part Two): Zayn's Revenage
Chapter Twenty Eight: The Chase (Part One)
Chapter Twenty-Eight: The Chase... Comes To An End (Part Two)
Chapter Twenty-Nine (Part One): Showtime
Chapter Twenty-Nine: A New Beginning (Alternate Twist)
Chapter Twenty-Nine, Part Two (Actual Chapter): Finally, the Happy Ending
Chapter 30 (Part One): Prepearations For The Big Day

Chapter 30 (Part Two): Wedding of the Century

371 9 2
By danielleloves1D

Amber's P.O.V

The day that we've waited for so long had finally dawned upon all of us. It's February 14th 2013. To some its Valentine's Day, a day for couples to show each other how much they love one another. But today the entire world is focused on the union of my two best friends Zayn Malik and Danielle Alcantara soon to be Mrs. Malik.

As the maid of honour, I stand behind Danielle who is looking her most beautiful that she's ever been. Her long white beautiful Vera Wang wedding gown was custom fit to make sure it fit her perfectly. Her wedding gown was covered in diamonds from the waist down to her long train. Her long brown hair was pulled up in a bun and her makeup just made her look even more magical.

As I'm looking at my best friend, I start to tear up, because I am just so happy for her. Ever since she was a little girl she has dreamed of finding her Prince Charming and have that perfect wedding. A dream that is coming true and is her reality. Her Prince Charming, the one man who has always held her heart, is Zayn.

Dani stands up from her dresser and turns to face me. "Wow, I can't believe today is finally the day Amber." She says to me taking a deep breath to calm her nerves. I smile at her and say, "Babe, no need to be nervous. Today is you're special day. Yours and Zayn's wedding day."

She wraps her arms around me and u embrace her tightly. I can't believe that in just an hour she would be a married woman. She would be living the dreams of millions of girls around the world, she would officially be known as Mrs. Malik.

Lana's P.O.V

As I watch my two best friends Amber and Dani embrace. I can't help but tear up, so many memories flood my mind. When we were children, growing up to teenagers, then turning into young adults which we were now.

Now, a new chapter begins in all of our lives. Especially, in Dani and Zayn's life together. I remember when, us girls, would joke around, on which of us would get married first. We always thought it would be Dani, because she was and still is a hopeless romantic. She was the easiest to fall in love, which is why we were all protective over her.

And here we are all today, we thought right. Danielle will indeed be the first one to get married out of all of us. I couldn't think of a more perfect man for Danielle other than Zayn. These two are just a match made in heaven. The love that they share is irreplaceable and their connection runs deep.

"Dani, I told you. Remember when we were younger, we said that you would be the first to get married. Well, here we are now babe. You are the first one indeed." I said walking toward her, laughing. Her and Amber laugh together and the three of us hug each other tightly. The five of us girls have come so far since two years ago.

"Well, y'all were right there. But hey, Lana I wouldn't be surprised if Niall proposes soon. I just have a feeling, that you'll be the next one babe." Dani said to me, winking. I laugh and hug her.

"Today's going to be a brand new chapter in you're life Dani. I know for a fact that you and Zayn will be together forever." I said sincerely. She looks me in the eyes with tears and hugs me.

"Lana, thank you so much. For all you're support and love." She whispered to me and I hugged her back.

Kendal's P.O.V

Sides and I walk around the lavish palace toward Danielle's dressing room to tell Amber, Lana, and of course Dani that it's time. I'm bubbling with excitement for Dani to become Mrs. Malik. This is the day that all of us have been waiting for since the day that they got together. It was only a matter of the right time.

"I can't believe the day is finally here Sidra! I'm so happy! I just can't wait for the moment when Dani walks down the aisle in her gorgeous wedding dress toward Zayn. It's just going to be the perfect thing ever." I say gushing excitedly to Sidra.

Sidra laughs, nodding at my confession, "I totally understand love. This is the day that all of us have been waiting for since forever. Now it's finally here and it's coming true. This wedding is justI swear it's going to be the wedding of the century!"

We both laugh together and I open the door to Dani's dressing room. We see that Amber, Dani, and Lana are in a group hug. Both Sidra and I walk toward them and join in the hug as well. Life was perfect. The five of us, best friends always. We embrace one another for a few minutes and finally pull away.

"It's time Danielle." I say with a smile on my face. She smiles back and nods. She looks at herself one mote time in the full length mirror and breathes. "You're going to knock the breath out of Zayn when he sees you looking as flawless as eve." Sidra says winking at her.

Dani blushes and hits Sidra on the arm lightly. The two laugh and Sidra goes behind her to carry Dani's very long train that was covered in diamonds. Lana, Amber, and I walk a few steps ahead of Danielle and Sidra. The three of us holding hands as we made our way behind those doors leading to the main hall.

Sidra's P.O.V

As I carry Danielle's long train, I catch of a glimpse of my handsome boyfriend Liam who was looking our way. I smile at him lovingly and he returns the favour. I blow a kiss to him before returning my attention to Dani and helping her line up, of course last.

I smile at her and hug her, "Chin up babe. Today is going to be the best day of you're life." She nods in agreement.

I turn my head to see the boys, minus Zayn, making there way to greet Dani. Harry was leading the pack, and he literally was dressed to the nines and he ran over to Kendal placing a short but sweet kiss on her lips before making his way over to Dani.

Harry's P.O.V

I quickly kissed my beautiful girlfriend Kendall before making my way to Danielle. I sucked in a breath, wow, Dani has always been a beauty, but today she's at her most beautiful. She looks stunning.

A huge grin makes its way to my face as I approach Dani. She looks up to see me walking slowly toward her, and smiles immediately. I take her softly in my arms, and whisper in her ear; "You look absolutely gorgeous babe. You're going to make Zayn faint when he sees you."

Danielle laughs and hits me on the chest in a joking manner. "Aw, thank you so much Haz. You look great as well." I smile at her cheekily, "Well of course I do love. It's in my genes." She looks at me amused and we both burst out laughing.

Louis' P.O.V

I literally run over to where Danielle and Harry were standing. I lightly push Harry away from Dani and embrace her fiercely. She hugs me back, just as tightly. I literally sway her back and forth in my arms and after about two minutes I finally pull away.

"That wasn't very nice of you Lou." I hear Harry say from behind me in a joking voice. "Oh cheer up Harry, you were hogging Dani." I reply amused.

Danielle laughs at mine and Harry's playful banter. "You two are like four year olds. I swear, I don't know how Kendal and Amber deal with you two."

"HEY!" Harry and I shout in unison. The three of us burst out laughing and then I turn my full attention on Dani. "Babe, you look stunning. I have a feeling that it's you who's gonna sweep Zayn off his feet and carry him away in a carriage." I say laughing so hard.

Dani laughs and we both hug one last time. "I will always love you Dani. Always." I whispered then kissed her temple softly. I look her deeply in the eyes one last time before making my way to my lovely girlfriend Amber.

I sneak on her and hug her from behind my arms wrapping securely around her waist. "Babe, you look beautiful." Amber giggles softly as I place a huge kiss her on her cheek. "I'll see you inside babe." I say to her. "I'll see you inside Lou."

Liam's P.O.V

"LiLi!" I hear Dani shout from behind me. I untangle myself from Sidra's arms and make my way over to the glowing bride. I smile softly as I hug Danielle.

"Dani, you're the most beautiful girl here today." I say honestly. It's true, she is the bride of course. She smiles big and replies, "Why, thank you Li, you look dashing yourself." I blush and chuckled. "Well, today's finally the day huh?" I ask Danielle. "Yes, today's finally the day Liam. I'm really nervous."

I frown with that statement. Why would she be nervous? She has nothing to be afraid of. "Babe, you have nothing to be afraid of. Nothing at all. I know you can do this. We all believe in you. It's about time that you and Zayn get the happy ending that you two deserve." After saying that, all the nerves that were evident in her face disappeared.

"Thanks Li, for saying that. You always know the right thing to say. I don't feel nervous anymore." Dani says hugging me around my waist. I hug her tightly and kiss her on the forehead. "I'll always be here for you babe, always."

I slowly let her go, "Well I've got to go inside now babe. I'll see you when you walk down the aisle." I place one last kiss on my best friend's forehead and make my way inside the main hall.

Niall's P.O.V

I know that I'm supposed to be inside the main hall right now. But I completely immersed myself in Lana that I completely forgot to greet Dani before she walked down the aisle. I run outside of the main hall, only to be pulled back by Liam who was coming inside.

"Mate, where at you going? The ceremony is going to start in fifteen minutes." He asks me.

"I have to go greet Dani first! I completely forgot because I was with Lana!" I tell Liam hurriedly. Liam laughs at my distress, "So typical of you to do Nialler." I laugh and out the door.

"DANI!" I yell dramatically. Danielle turns toward me, hearing my voice, then smiles big. "I was wondering where you were Nialler." She says amused.

I walk toward her easily in two big steps then gather her in my arms. "I'm so sorry love, I was with Lana and well you know... I got distracted by her." I say shyly. I'm probably really red now. Dani laughs and hugs me back.

"It's totally fine Nialler. I know just how much you love her." She says knowingly and winks. I blush again and pull away from her. "I expect to see a wedding in the near future for you two, yeah?" She asks me, and this makes me turn even more redder than before.

"I-I don't know... umm, maybe? Um-" I literally was left speechless by Danielle's question. Dani laughs at my embarrassment and just hugs me again.

"Aw, Niall you're too adorable! I'm sorry, I didn't mean to put you on the spot." She says. I laugh and shake my head, "It's all good love. I just wanted to say that you look incredibly perfect today. The most beautiful bride that I've ever seen." I say sincerely. She truly looks like a princess.

"Just wait until you see Lana in a wedding dress Nialler. Im sure you're opinion will change greatly. She'll knock you off you're feet, right babe? That's if you'll propose." She says winking again, and for the second time in a row she leaves me speechless. How does this girl do it?

I laugh once more and hug her quickly. "Well I have to go inside now babe. I'll see you soon!" I say excitedly then made my way inside the main hall once again.

Zayn's P.O.V

I tap my feet in anticipation and excitement to finally see my beautiful fiancée walk down the aisle. I feel someone pat me on my shoulder, and I lift my head up to see that it's Niall.

"Mate, just wanna give you a heads up. Dani looks amazing. She's gonna blow you away." He said chuckling before standing on the left side with the other three boys. Obviously, I chose Liam, Harry, Lou, and Niall to be my best-men. I couldn't just choose one.

We all had to wait outside the big doors leading to the main hall. I was looking around to see if I could catch a glimpse of Dani, but I couldn't find her no matter how hard I tried. Well you know what they say, the groom can't see the bride until the wedding.

The music started from inside the chapel and we got our cue from the wedding planner Eliza. The first people to walk in is myself with my mum and dad by my sides. I see my dad tearing up at the corner of his eyes and in my other side, I see my gorgeous mum Trisha, already crying.

I took my mums hand in mine and kissed it softly. She looked at me while we were walking down the aisle and she intertwined her fingers with mine. When we finally reached the altar, I stood in front of it, while my parents went to the left side to sit down in the front.

Slowly, one by one, my four best friends; Harry, Louis, Liam, and Niall made their way down the aisle with smiles on their faces. They seated themselves in the same row as my parents on the left side.

I see our wedding planner, Eliza, finally make the go signal to tell us all that it is time for the bride and her entourage to make their way inside. Our close friend, Ed Sheeran, make his way on stage with his guitar to play, mine and Dani's song, 'Thinking of You'. As he strums the guitar, and sings the lyrics, the entourage comes out.

First up were the adorable flower girls, which consisted of Louis' youngest sisters Daisy and Phoebe, and my youngest sister Safaa, along with mine and Dani's younger cousins. The cute little ladies wore huge smiles on their beautiful faces and threw flower pedals left and right making their way down the aisle.

Next up were the entourage, that consisted of our closest friends, outside our group. Including family members. Danielle actually had a lot of bridesmaids, she included my sisters Doniya and Walihya. Dani has always been very close to my family.

Now, it was time for the bridesmaids to walk down aisle. First were my two sisters Doniya and Walihya, who were dressed in long floor-length light pink dresses. I smiled at them as they walked down together. Walihya smiled at me and gave me a thumbs up and Doniya winked at me.

Then it was Sidra, Kendal, Lana, and Amber who walked out one by one at a time down the aisle Dani's other bridesmaids. I start to feel a little lightheaded, because I know after this, it would be her parents and my beautiful Dani, who would be walking through those doors.

All our guests stood up as it was time for my beautiful bride to walk down the aisle. I took multiple deep breaths to get my heart rate to calm down. But the excitement to finally see her was taking a toll on me. I swear I'm going to faint when I see Dani. I stared at the doors, just waiting for the moment, that it would open and reveal my Dani.

I hear gasps of admiration around me and I turn to see what the commotion is all about. The doors finally open and there you are, standing in all you're beauty. I'm left breathless, my lips part in awe as you take those dear steps toward me; your future.

There she was, wearing her beautiful long wedding dress, looking so beautiful. The most beautiful that I've ever seen her. As she slowly walked down the aisle, I didn't think of anyone else around me. I just zeroed in on her.

My entire focus was on her. I kept eye contact as she walked toward me. The sunlight shines from behind you casting an ethereal glow, and to me you've never looked more beautiful.

I can feel my tears slowly trickling down my face and I make no move to stop them. My heart overflows with joy as you smile at me. I'm reminded of all our memories together, the good and bad. It was those circumstances that led us to today.

I can't believe how lucky I am to be able call this beautiful woman mine. I don't know what I did to be able to deserve as someone as amazing as Danielle, but I had to do something right. But Dani and I are more than soul mates. We're best friends. She's my other half, the better half of me. She's everything that I've ever known my whole life, she's it for me. She's my one and only.

As she makes her way closer to me, with her arms linked with her parents, I can see tears in her eyes. Tears of happiness, that our dream is finally coming true.

In three steps, here she is now right in front of me. She kisses her parents on both cheeks and I kiss her mum and shake hands and hug with her father.

"Take care of her Zayn. She's all yours now." Her dad said, misty-eyed, he reluctantly lets go of hands Dani's hand and gives it to me. "I will always be here for her. Always." I assure him and I know I've never spoken more honest words.

I smile at Danielle, and clasp her hand tightly in mine. I whisper to her, fighting back my tears, "You look incredibly breathtaking Dani." She gives me a soft smile, "You're the most handsome man I've ever seen." I laugh and we both step up to the altar; taking one more step towards becoming husband and wife.

Danielle's P.O.V

My heart has been thumping very fast since I walked toward Zayn. But I can feel calm now, with his hand holding mine, I feel as if I can take the whole world. He makes me feel so safe and protected and I would never want to live one day without the security he brings into my life.

I take a quick peek to see Zayn staring at me. I smile and kiss his hand softly. He coos and kisses my hand in return.

As the ceremony proceeds, it's finally time for the exchange of rings and to say our vows.

"Please rise, Zayn and Danielle. The priest says. We both rise and face each other with tears in our eyes. "It is time for the exchange of vows and wedding rings." The priest says.

The microphone is first handed to Zayn, he takes a deep breath and says his vows.

"I, Zayn Javadd Malik, take you, Danielle Ruth Alcantara, to be my wife. I love you more than all the stars in the sky. Today I give all of me to you in marriage to be your husband. I promise to always be there for you, through the pain and joy, the good and the bad. I vow to always remain faithful to you, as you are my one and only. I look forward to showing you just how much I love you for the rest of my life. I can't wait to take care of you and simply be there for you in our new life together. You are my source of happiness and strength. You are the reason why I can do all the things I do, its you're support and love that keeps me going each day. I will always the person that you can trust and the person who will always understand. I will forever respect and love you. You are my home Danielle. So, princess, please take this ring as a symbol of our undying love that we share."

Tears flow down my face and I nod my head. Zayn's vow was so beautiful and perfect. It was all I ever wanted to hear. Zayn smiles and takes the ring from the pillow and slips the diamond-studded platinum on my ring finger together with my engagement ring.

The priest motions to me that it's my turn to say my vows. I close my eyes and take a deep breath then opened them to look deep into his eyes.

"I, Danielle Ruth Alcantara, take you Zayn Javadd Malik, to be my husband. From this moment on, I promise to you this. I will always be there to laugh with you in times of happiness and comfort you in times of sorrow. I will always support you as you achieve you're goals and dreams in our life. I will always be here to listen and understand you through the good and bad. I will forever remain faithful to you, for better or worse, and in sickness and in health. You are the most important person in my life and I will love and respect you every single day of my life. Zayn, take this ring as a symbol of my never ending love for you."

As I finished my vow to Zayn, I see more tears flowing down his perfect face. I take his left hand and slip the platinum wedding band on his ring finger. I smile at him through my own tears.

Once we were both finished, with crying, the preacher spoke. "Now, with the power invested in me by the laws of the state, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss you're bride."

With that being said, Zayn smiles at me and turns my vail over my head. We both have huge grins on our faces. He pulls me closely to him and we both slowly lean in and share a loving first kiss as Mr. and Mrs. Malik.

In this kiss, I feel Zayn's entire love and devotion toward me and I channel everything I have in this kiss as well. All my love for him in this one kiss. I wrap my arms around his neck, and his hands wrap their way around my waist tightly, pulling me closer.

I hear hoots, claps, and whistles from all around us coming from our families and friends. We both finally pull away and rest our foreheads upon one another's. In this moment I know I haven't been more happier in my whole life. In Zayn's arms, I feel at home. He is my home.

I whisper to him, "I love you Mr. Malik." He smiles and kisses me again, lightly this time, "I love you Mrs. Malik." I smile big at him and with our arms wrapped around one another, we turn to the audience consisted of our loved ones with genuine smiles of happiness on our faces.

Finally, Zayn and I are husband and wife. He's everything I could ever want and need. I will always love him, only him. I'm his wife, he's my husband, finally. I've never felt so at peace, I know that this new life with Zayn will be all I could ever want.

Finally, I'm Mrs. Malik, my dream is no longer just a dream, but my reality.

Third Person's P.O.V

After all the struggles they faced, they both overcame it all, with the strength of their love and support from their families and friends. Their epic love was an inspiration to millions across the globe. To never give up on the one you love because no matter how hard life may be if it's meant to be it will be.

Zayn and Danielle Malik, best friends, lovers, husband and wife, soulmates. The couple who faced all odds and went through the fire came out victorious. Their undying love for one another gives us all hope, that one day, we will find the one person meant for us.

Their wedding was one to go down in history, it was truly the wedding of the century. It was a true fairytale wedding that will go written in the history books.

This is the love story of Zayn Malik and Danielle Malik and their never ending love.

(A/N) Oh my goodness! This is officially the last chapter of More Than This! I literally cried writing this chapter. It's been such an amazing journey for me personally with writing this story. I can not thank all of you enough for all your support! I love you all so much! Thank-you once again! The epilogue will be posted tomorrow, so stay tuned! All the love!

XOXO, Dani

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 72 21
When 5 best friends run into One Direction at an Ed Sheeran concert, everything goes wrong. As each of the girls fall in love with a member, the one...
166 5 38
One girl who loves a band except she doesn't know how to make them notice her! She wants to try a lot of things but knows other girls have tried alre...
15.7K 253 23
More than Just Best Band Friends FanFic of Cali4nia Girls, Cimorelli, and One Direction When a YouTube sensation Cimorelli is asked to tour wit...
2.7K 79 15
Niall loves Liam. But Liam really isn't sure if he loves Niall, he thinks he loves him but he really isn't sure. What is sure is that Zayn has a BIG...