Random Oneshots

By Krandora

This is gonna be some oneshots about Mark Calaway, Johnny Depp, Jason Isaacs, Alan Rickman, Brian Quinn, Rami... More

Characteristics
Ramin Karimloo- Cooking Breakfast
Brian Quinn- Jealousy
Johnny Depp- Comfort
Alan Rickman- You're Enough
Mark Calaway- Childish Possessiveness
Ramin Karimloo- Intense Gaze
Brian Quinn- Nervous
Johnny Depp- Man In The Woods
Jason Isaacs- "I Bet You Do"
Alan Rickman- Lost In The Mall
Mark Calaway- Go To Bed
Ramin Karimloo- Sweet Kisses
Brian Quinn- Movie Night
Johnny Depp- "Revenge Is Sweet"
Jason Isaacs- Moving
Alan Rickman- Sleepiness and Dinner
Mark Calaway- Snuggles
Antonio Banderas- Headache
Mads Mikkelsen- Sidewalk
Ramin Karimloo- Clingy
Brian Quinn- Something New
Johnny Depp- Found Out
Jason Isaacs- Change Is Good
Alan Rickman- Indecisive
Mark Calaway- Rough Work Day
Antonio Banderas- Shopping
Mads Mikkelsen- Better Life
Ramin Karimloo- Live a little

Jason Isaacs- Breakdown

1K 17 1
By Krandora

"Hello?" I answered the phone that woke me from my sleep.

"Y/N, Jason is having a breakdown in your office, we need you to get over here. He's demanding to see you." My co-worker said as I heard someone yelling my name in the background and something breaking. 'Yup that's definitely Jason.' I thought to myself.

"I'm on my way." I told him before hanging up and jumping out of bed to get dressed. I jogged to my car and hopped in before hurrying to my office. Once I got the there I saw my co-worker who called me stood at the front door. "What happened?" I asked once I looked through the glass door of my office to see Jason yelling and his hands shaking. I could see he was upset but I also saw a bit of fear in his eyes.

"I don't know, he came in yelling and demanded to see you." Marcus said.

"Okay, thank you." I said signalling he is dismissed. He hesitated before nodding and walking off.

I walked in and Jason quickly looked up towards me. "What happened Sweetheart?" I asked him, as he hugged me tightly and started to cry.

"I thought you left me, I had a dream that you left me, it was so vivid Y/N... I had to come see that you stayed with me." He said still holding on to me tightly.

"I'm not in the office passed 8 love, you know that, It 12 AM right now." I told him softly, while running a hand through his hair.

"I forgot, I was so focused on seeing you I couldn't think straight." He said just as softly as I talked previously.

"Alright I'm gonna take you home with me and then we'll talk about this in the morning, okay?" I said.

"Okay." He said as we both headed outside together. I took him to my house and we both talked as he cuddled up to me. Soon enough we both got tired and feel asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you enjoyed💛  Thanks for reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.1K 1.8K 70
These are one shots that I have created so please enjoy and read. Mostly all of these one shots are going to be Jastin, sorry if you don't really lik...
7.8K 133 10
Pedro Pascal One shots Because we just can't get enough of him! Ideas are always welcome- just drop me a message and you will be credited for your...
369K 8.9K 99
Just a bunch of oneshots that I found on Pinterest but with Wolfstar. Most are my own ideas. Some will be fluffy, and others whump. NO SMUT. Request...
18.9K 142 26
Jay Halstead, Adam Ruzek, Kevin Atwater, Antonio Dawson, Greg 'Mouse' Gerwitz, Hank Voight, Erin Lindsay, Hailey Upton, Kim Burgess SMUT smut kinky o...