Bold, Breathless Love

Per Soulmates2

Book one: Bad boy, gorgeous Steven Colber, most popular boy in high school, captain of the football team, acc... Més

Deep Blue Eyes
Cafe Premiere
I Don't talk to strangers
Clown Girl
He Knows My Name
It Not As It Seems
Obsessed
Rain Rain Go Away
The Conceited Pig
Heartbroken
The Heart Wants What it Wants
Sleepless Nights
To Conquor
Dress Shopping
Love
Church, Food, and More Shopping
Down Town Park Ridge
Breathless kisses
The Heart Wants What it Wants
Hangover
A River of Tears
Innocence in its Purity
Love
She's Mine !
Do You Love Me?
Flames of Fire
Victory
Sexy and Hot
Emotions
Botanic Gardens
The Secret
My Father
Claire smiles
Anthony and Claire
Sweet Nothings
The Dells
The Rumba
Misunderstandings
Claire's doubts
Thursday morning
Bittersweet Moments
The Secret
Why?
Claires Promise
The Baby
Graduation
Galena

Unbearable Pain

689 23 1
Per Soulmates2

Abby hadn't even taken her  clothes off when she received a text message, she ran to her bed and picked up her iphone and smiled. It was him.

{ Did you miss me?}

{No!}

{Not even a tiny bit?}

{No not even a tiny bit!} she laughed out loud, and cradled the iPhone against her chest, she was so happy.

{I'll be thinking of you tonight.}

Abby imagined him touching his private part while he was thinking of her and suddenly she was on fire.

{Good night Steven.}

{Good night.}

Abby turned off the lamp, and climbed in her bed after she undressed, put on her pajamas, and brushed her teeth. She pulled the simple blanket up to her chest and closed her eyes.

There was a smile on her face as she drifted off to sleep.

*************

Steven tossed and turned all night, he couldn't stop thinking of her. He tried very hard to resist the temptation to whack off, but in the end it was impossible for him to do so.

The image of her in her bra and laced panties, drove him to near madness. He closed his eyes and his hand glided below the covers and he wrapped his hand around his thick cock. It was either this or staying awake all night driving himself to madness.

Right before he drifted off to sleep, peace settled within him, and he smiled and closed his eyes.

**************

When her iPhone rang loud and clear, Abby's eyes flew open and she bolted upright in bed and grabbed her phone. Her shoulders dropped when she saw that it was Jeff calling her and not Steven.

"Hey."

Jeff heard disappointment in her voice, but chose to ignore it, "Hello beautiful."

"Why are you calling so early in the morning!" Abby complained.

Jeff laughed, "You're kidding right?" He asked, "it's noon, don't tell me you're still sleeping!"

Throwing a quick glance at her alarm clock on the nightstand, Abby groaned, "Actually yes, I was sleeping."

"How fast can you be ready, I want to take you out to lunch!" He told her, "there's a few things we need to discuss."

The last thing she wanted to do is to spend time with Jeff and have a conversation with him. "Some other time perhaps, I'm really not good company now, I'm still half asleep Jeff."

Jeff ignored her words , "I'll be outside in ten minutes" he told her, "don't be late!"

Before Abby could decline his offer again, Jeff had ended the call and Abby stared at the iPhone in her hand without blinking.

"What the hell!" She yelled, and dragged herself out of bed.

She changed into her clothes and slipped on her gym shoes, brushed her teeth and combed her hair and rushed down the stairs. Filling Cucci's bowls with food and water, Abby then looked out the window only to find Jeff waiting for her in his car out in the driveway.

Releasing a frustrated sigh, Abby grabbed her purse and keys and left the house. She placed her keys inside her purse and pulled open the car door, without saying a word, she got in and shut the door.

Jeff threw her a glance and smiled, he knew that she was feeling grouchy, but he didn't care, just being with her was enough. He backed out of her driveway and headed towards Touhy ave.

"Where you taking me?"

"There's a Greek place in Chicago called Psistaria," Jeff beamed, "their food is delicious!"

"I'm not hungry Jeff!" The idea of spending her afternoon with him did not sound appealing, she missed Steven and felt miserable without him.

"Can't you at least act a little happy when you see me," he complained, "I feel like you don't want to spend time with me anymore!"

"You should be spending time with Claire not me!" Abby told him, "if she finds out we went without her again she will be hurt!"

Jeff's jaw twitched with anger, and he pulled to the side of the road, turned the ignition off, and looked at her, "I don't want Claire with us!"

"There is no us Jeff!" Abby explained, "there is only, you, me and Claire!"

Jeff closed his eyes for a second and inhaled sharply, when he opened his eyes again, Abby saw the turmoil in them, and felt guilty, "Please Jeff, I don't want to hurt you, but I'm in love with someone else!" The pain that Abby now saw in Jeff's face worried her, "Claire is a beautiful girl and I know she can make you happy!"

"Who is it?" He asked in a calm and collective tone of voice.

But Abby could tell he was ready to burst with anger, "I prefer not to say."

"Are you dating him?"

Abby nodded, "Jeff please," she said quickly when she saw the rage on his face, "I never wanted to hurt you that's why I didn't tell you."

"Have you kissed him?"

Abby nodded, and Jeff swore out loud.

"Who is he?" He yelled.

"I am not going to tell you, we are not ready to tell anyone yet."

"Is he ashamed to be seen by you?" Jeff sneered. "Why is he hiding you?"

Pain filled her heart and the insecurities came back. Was Steven hiding her because he was ashamed of her?

"Take me home please." She said firmly. "I'm not hungry!"

"He can't love you like I can!" Jeff said, "no one can love you like I can, I have been in love with you for years Abby, give me a chance to show you how well we could be together."

"Stop!" Abby yelled, "if you want to continue to be my friend and hang out with me you will have to stop talking like that, I told you I'm in love with someone else and that will never change!" She told him angrily, "now take me home!"

They drove back to her house in silence and when Jeff pulled into her driveway and Abby rushed out of the car, he got out too and followed after her.

"Wait!" He called out, and Abby turned around, and Jeff grabbed her by the shoulders and gently pushed her against the brick wall of her house and kissed her. At first she resisted him, but she finally accepted his kiss and kissed him back.

When the kiss ended, she looked up into his eyes and saw the pain in them, but although the kiss was warm and sweet, he wasn't Steven.

"Give me a chance Abby," he begged, "I swear to you I will treat you like a queen!"

"Jeff please, I am not in love with you, I can never make you happy," she told him, praying he would understand, "love Claire, she is perfect for you, she is beautiful, sweet and she is in love with you!"

"I can't do that Abby," he choked, and tears welled up in his eyes, "I love you, I always have!"

He hugged her fiercely and they both had tears in their eyes. " I love you too Jeff." Jeff squeezed her tightly, "but I love someone else more."

Jeff kissed her one more time before letting her go and walked away. Abby watched him get into his car and drive off, and she cried a river. She knew that if she had never met Steven it would have been easy to fall in love with Jeff.

The ringing of her iPhone brought her back to reality, and thinking it's Steven she pulled it out of her purse only to find that it was Claire who was calling.

"Wait till I tell you what happened last night!" Claire squealed with delight. "And I can't wait to hear all about last night with your lover boy!"

*****************

Steven had woken up refreshed and happy as can be, he was in love and his face glowed with joy. He dressed and ran down the stairs to the kitchen where he found his family having brunch.

"Finally!" His little sister Lily chirped happily, "I thought you'd waste the day in your bed and miss out on brunch, look what mom made!"

Steven looked at all the food on the table and smiled, "I'm sure it's delicious."

He kissed the top of his mothers head and went to sit in the only empty chair at the table.

"Steven came home late yesterday after spending his night with the clown girl!" Kayla his other sister sneered.

"Shut up!" Steven barked.

"Stop it the both of you, I want peace at the table!" Mr. Colby said. "And if you can't be peaceful then go back to your rooms!"

Silence draped around the table, Steven stabbed with his fork some ham and bacon and placed it on his plate and then he grabbed the platter of eggs. After brunch he helped his mother clear the table and she was surprised.

"That's a first!" She laughed, and when she heard him whistling a happy tune she raised an eye brow and asked, "What are you so happy about?"

"I'm in love." Was all he said before he left the kitchen and went back upstairs to call Abby.

Back in his room, Steven had a thought, he decided to go to Abby's house and surprise her. He had missed her very much and wanted to be near her. Getting in his car, he drove to Abby's house just in time to witness Abby and Jeff coming out of his car.

Steven stepped on the brakes and pulled his car to the side of the street, he turned off the ignition and watched them from a distance. His heart beat wildly against his chest, as he watched Jeff kiss Abby, and when he witnessed Abby accept the kiss his heart broke in two. Why would she allow him to kiss her?

Anger gripped him, he was going to beat the living fuck out of Jeff and then he was going to have a long talk with her! Steven continued watching the exchange between Abby and Jeff until he saw Jeff walk away, get in his car and drive off.

Turning on the ignition he sped to her house, parked the car and jumped out. Abby had just finished talking to Claire on the iPhone and was about to go inside the house when she saw Steven walking up her driveway coming towards her and he didn't look too happy.

Grabbing her from the shoulders he slammed her up against the brick wall and brutally kissed her. He was angry and this was the only way he knew to punish her for kissing Jeff.

"Why did you kiss him!" He asked angrily, when he finally pulled away from her.

"What?" Abby was lost and didn't understand what Steven was asking.

"Why did you kiss him!"

"I didn't kiss him, he kissed me!"

"Why did you let him!" he stared deep into her eyes looking for answers, and waited for her reply.

"He came to get me to take me to lunch and I..."

"What!" Steven yelled, "you went to lunch with him!"

"No we turned around and came back I told him I can't be with him!"

"And he kissed you because you told him you can't be with him?"

"I don't know Steven," Abby was confused, "It was unexpected, he caught me off guard."

Steven kissed her again, this time it was possessive and demanding, he was deeply hurt and didn't know how to express himself other than kissing her brutally.

Abby was left breathless once he pulled away from her again.

"I'm going to kill him!" He said though gritted teeth, "I'm going to rip him to pieces!"

"No Steven," She begged, "do not lay a finger on him, please!"

He stared at her, searching her eyes for answers, "Do you love him?"

Abby nodded, and she was about to add that she loved him only as a friend, but Steven swore out loud and left her. She watched, as he got back in his car and sped off, and she started to cry hysterically.

Claires mouth dropped open when she witnessed the scene from afar, and she hurried up the driveway and pulled Abby in her arms when she realized that she was crying.

"Oh Claire I'm so stupid!" She cried, "now he left me forever!"

"Come on Abby let's get you inside and you can tell me all about it!"

***************

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

388K 9.4K 30
Rebecca Thomas is new in town. She is cute, sweet and shy and hates being the center of attention. Everything seems fine before she starts her new sc...
3.8K 637 26
𝆺𝅥 𝆭 𝆺𝅥 𝆭 𝆺𝅥 𝆭Liah Thompson has just shifted back to her hometown. Her parents although, did not accompany her. She is already troubled with her f...
48.9K 3.3K 26
"Sometimes you have to learn to love yourself before you can love someone else." Ellie Sparks stands out in a crowd... in all the wrong ways. From bi...