Breathless kisses

No one looks forward to Monday's especially if it's raining. The thunder roared loudly in the dark sky and the rain pelted against Abby's umbrella, as she rushed to open the school door. At least this time she wasn't soaked, she thought, as she quickly pulled the second set of doors and entered the school hallway.

"Hello beautiful."

At another time in another world Jeff's rich, deep voice would have made her weak in the knees, but sadly, Abby thought, only one man had that effect on her and he was a man whore and didn't care about her.

"Hi Jeff." She smiled up at him, "why aren't you headed to your class, you'll be late if you don't hurry and climb all those stairs right now!"

Jeff leaned in closer to her, Abby could feel his breath on her face when he spoke, "I was waiting to see you, I miss you."

But before Abby had a chance to respond, Claire's chirpy voice interrupted the moment, "Hey you two, what's up?"

It was evident to Claire that Jeff and Abby were caught by surprise, her eyes shifted from Jeff to Abby and then back to him, "You didn't call me over the weekend, were you all right, I got a little worried."

"Sorry I was busy with personal stuff." He said simply.

Abby stiffened, she didn't like all this lying to Claire, but she didn't want to hurt her feelings either. "You're wet!"

Claire looked down at herself and nodded, "Yes the rain caught me, as I was running through the parking lot to get here!"

"You'll catch your death cold, maybe Jeff can drive you back home to change." Jeff threw Abby a dirty look, "you can't let her stay wet the entire day Jeff!"

"That would be wonderful!" Claire cut in and said, excited to be sitting in Jeff's car with him by her side.

Jeff released a harsh sigh and headed out the door, Claire winked at Abby and then followed after him happily. Abby smiled and walked to her locker knowing that she would hear an earful from Jeff during their lunch break.

She opened the locker door and threw in her backpack knowing she would not need her books for her first class when she felt her skin prickle and she tensed. His breath caressed the nape of her neck and she held on tightly to the locker door so she wouldn't fall.

"You were on my mind all night Abby." He told her in a husky tone of voice.

Her eyes were tightly shut and she was still holding on to the locker door, "Go away!"

Her voice came out as a whisper and Steven wanted to drop his lips on the nape of her neck and kiss her, "Do you know what you do to me?"

"Please go away!" She cried softly.

"Turn around Abby!" He commanded.

By this time the hallway was empty, as everyone headed to their classrooms before the second bell rang.

Abby slowly as if in a trance turned around, but her eyes were still closed.

"Open your eyes!"

Her eyes opened slowly and she tilted her head back and stared up at him.

Steven lowered his head and brushed his lips over hers. It started out as a slow and sensual kiss, but Steven lost his mind and his arms possessively circled around her waist and he deepened the kiss.

It was electrifying to be in his arms and be kissed by him, she melted in his arms and kissed him back hungrily. A masculine moan escaped from Stevens throat and he grindened the lower part of his body against her thighs.