Notice Me, My Dearest!

Oleh _Nyx_995

"Pretty boy, surrender that body to us!" "Not even in hell!" Bai Yuan shouted as he ran away from the thugs... Lebih Banyak

Characters
Chapter 01- Bai Yuan
Chapter 02-Broken Vase
Chapter 03- Curtains
Chapter 04- Rebirth
Chapter 05- Young Master Ye (1)
Chapter 06- Young Master Ye (2)
Chapter 07-Suddenly Became a Parent
Chapter 08-Finally Knowing the Situation
Chapter 09- Slowly 'Restoring' the leftover status(Edited)
Chapter 10- Meeting 'Father' for the first time
Chapter 11- Coincidentally ended up meeting a 'Cousin' on the way
Chapter 12- Mission 'General Bai' Accomplished!
VD special Side story- Chuckles
Chapter 13- A Rumor
Short Story- Invitation
Characters (2)
Chapter-14 Hunt (1)
Chapter 15- Hunt (2): The Cat in Green Hanfu
Chapter-17 Yeye's Father
Chapter-18 Unforgiveble Crime
Chapter-19 Big News
Chapter 20- Them and Their Circumstances (1)
Chapter 21- Them and Their Circumstances (2)
Chapter-22 Warm feeling
Chapter 23- Ink
Chapter 24- Rock or Paper?
Chapter 25- The Plan
Special Story (Christmas Special)
Special Story (New Year Special)
Chapter-26 Tricked
Chapter 27- The Letter and Its Sender
Chapter 28-A bet
Chapter 29 - A bet(2)
Chapter 30-Night at Zunyi Inn
Chapter 31-Drunk and dusted
Chapter 32- Yiheng's Wedding Night
Chapter 33-The Second Grand Suite
Chapter 34- Imperial Palace of Wu Xi
Introducing the Royal Family of Wu Xi
Chapter 35-Empress Jin & the Royal Lovebirds
Chapter 36- The Princes
Chapter 37- The Princes (2)
Chapter 38- Surprise!
Chapter 39- Golden Horses
Chapter 40- A Horse Race?
Name and Relationship
Chapter 41- Tricked
Chapter 42- ༼⁠;⁠'⁠༎ຶ⁠ ⁠۝ ⁠༎ຶ⁠༽The contract!?
Chapter 43- The Banquet Night Attack
Chapter 44- Yuan is Gone
Chapter 45- Yuan sees Yuan
Chapter 46- Yuan and Song Xu
Chapter 47- Yuan left Yuan
Chapter 48- Who gets Yuan?
Chapter 49- Taste like Porridge?
Chapter 50- Back to Home
Chapter 51- Change of Events
Chapter 52- Dizzy
Chapter 53- I missed You
Chapter 54- Cleaning Home
Chapter 55- Cleaning Home 2
Chapter 56- Yeye Is Sick
Chapter 57- Yeye is Sick(2)
Chapter 58-Yeye will go to school?

Chapter 16- Finally facing eachother

17.8K 859 125
Oleh _Nyx_995

A.N: Hey, everyone. Long time no see. I feel really awesome, seeing everyone enjoying my story, the feelings..(灬º‿º灬)♡ I really won't be able describe in words. But, I also apologize for taking so much time to publish new chapters. I know, I'm to blame.(༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ) I never expected my exams to start so soon. These exams will decide my future so they're really something I should give extra prioty at the moment, right?🥺🥺I thought I'd be able to atleast complete half the main story with proper plot and images before the exams start.Alas! It's already happening. It's becoming a little tough to swim against the current but I'll complete this story no matter what. Even if it takes me some time to make a comeback.

🙏🙏🙏

(Let's continue the story now😅 I'm done with ranting)

***

Somewhere in the hunting ground.

Drake was dashing at full speed while Bai Yuan was scrutinizing the area with sharp eyes. Till now his points were,

Kill: 6 (excluding the chimken)

Drake reached the very end of the area and found a small stream to quench its thirst . Bai Yuan got off from its .

"Hey , Drake, will it be okay to go back with just 6 preys, will they laugh at us?" Bai Yuan asked with a sad face.

Drake was smart to answer him shaking his head, he rubbed his face on Bai Yuan's arm to comfort him.

"Thanks, you're such a good boy!" Bai Yuan chuckled and patted his head.

There was some ruffle up on the tree but it was so vague that none seemed to notice it. They noticed something more loud and distinct coming towards them....as if something strong, fast and furious coming towards them and them only.

Drake, took positions to fight back NEIGHH! And gestured Bai Yuan to prepare his weapon. Bai Yuan, "Ah- yes. Thanks, smartie"
Drake neighed as though he had replied, "Mention not."

Bai Yuan stood straight with his crossbow pointed at the direction from where those pacing sounds were coming from. They were getting closer and closer. Drake as well as Bai Yuan gulped and fixed his aim to shoot. His hand gripped the bow tightly while the other hand's index took position on the trigger.

Closer.....more closer....

Suddenly under the bright sun , tearing apart the greeneries , a big dark horse emerged at its full speed. Bai Yuan was extremely stunned! Don't worry. It's not only because of the horse. But also because of the rider who was riding it.

A bright golden armour, shining brighter than the sun itself, dark brown hair tied with a golden crown , perfectly tanned, chiseled body, excluding the glorious strength it bears, and a perfect pair of blazing golden eyes , totally fixed on Bai Yuan.

"!!! Stop the horse!" shouted Bai Yuan.

The shock was too great for a normal came-from-modern-era-just-the-other-day man that , he didn't notice when his fingers pressed on the trigger and that the bow's direction got changed to upwards.

"Phew! At least it didn't pierce the wrong target, but where did my arrow go?"

AN:Oh Bai Yuan, you've a guest and here you're busy finding your missing arrow? Seriously?

BY: Oh, my bad my bad.

Bai Yuan was about to turn to the stranger who just arrived all of a sudden , "Um-sir, it's not good to run your horse over living-"
And then his world darkened.

***

Once again, white curtains....dancing on slight night breeze. Bai Yuan found himself amidst the ocean of white satin curtains. So neat, soft and fragrant. But his neck throbbed.

Ugh....what actually happened? My neck.....hiss.

At that time a maid knocked on the door, "Master, His majesty's attendant sent prior notice of his arrival. "

Bai Yuan, stunned, "Who's coming?"

-"His majesty, the Emperor, your husband."

-"......Ah thanks, I'm actually not used to having husbands so I forgot that he exists. "

Bai Yuan had this deadly serious expression on his face.

The maid, ".....Master......"

-"Aiyo, don't worry, just tell them that I haven't waken up yet. Okay? Now, I'm going back to sleep."

The maid, "But- the attendant also said that His majesty will spend the night by your side!"

"Is he serious?"Bai Yuan asked , coming down of the bed and clasping the hands of the maid.

She got flustered , suddenly being touched by such a gorgeous man. Even though Bai Yuan just woke up from sleep, he looked unreal and an extraordinary combination of messiness and pure beauty. AURA!!
But she managed to hold her breaths and replied with equal seriousness, "Yes , master."

-"Can I run away?"

-"Master! No! You can't!"

Her scream was so loud that people who were waiting outside to enter Bai Yuan's bed chamber dashed inside!

Guard 1-"What's happening?"

Guard 2-"His Highness!Stop where you are!"

Bai Yuan, ".......Oh Lord...."

A young man with dishevelled night robes, clasping an ordinary palace maid's hands tightly, the maid looking pale and scared.
Just what not ideas can common folks get?

And to add more oil to the fire one of the folks present there , on that auspicious night was , none but the Pride of the Empire, the golden Emperor Wang Yiheng himself!

Bai Yuan squinted his eyes slightly, Ah that Golden Aura ..... Finally, we face eachother, 'Husband' (눈‸눈)

***

Flash back.

The moment the arrow was fired, it went piercing the air upwards the tree. In a nice and polished branch a wild cat was resting peacefully, but his ears perked up , sending chills down his spine when the arrow came rocketing and hit the branch hard. At first it was just a small crack on the branch, but in the blink of an eye the brunch broke into two halves and the poor cat felt what actually Newton's Law of Gravity is!

"MEOW!!!"

The last thing he remembered is, a green hanfu. Then, darkness.

At that moment two more persons enetered the area on their horses with some palace guards .

Prince Xiyi,"Look , Cheng-cheng, it's the Cats! Aww, they look so adorable together."

Mo Liangcheng, cleared his throat, "Prince Xiyi, look behind them."

Prince Xiyi bit his tongue, "Greetings to Emperor brother. I thought you won't be joining us."

Emperor Wang Yiheng, "Came to pick up something."

Mo Liangcheng,"......"

Prince Xiyi, smirking, "Same as us, We also came to catch a cat. Did you find yours?"

Wang Yiheng jumped off the horse and bent down to pick Bai Yuan in his arms,"I'll be leaving. Mo Liangcheng, deduct 1 hour of history lessons for Prince Xiyi."

Mo Liangcheng, "*cough* Yes, your majesty."

"Brother!!! Have mercy."

"I've heard what you said about 'A cat in green hanfu'."

"Not fair! I'm sorrryyyy, brother!! T-T"

Wang Yiheng rode his horse with Bai Yuan in his arms and turned to leave,"Also, make sure everyone knows that 'he' helped you catch that poisonous creature and hunted many preys on his own."

Mo Liangcheng nodded and gestured the guards to capture the cat, unconsciously lying on the floor.

Author: Dear cat, you did a great job falling on the big cat.

Cat: Meow, he's so soft, I didn't get hurt, nyan.

(Author and cat both giggles)

************

It's a long chapter, I hope you guys liked it🥺💜 It didn't make bore.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

50.5K 1.5K 166
Yuan Li was an excellent logistics personnel on the battlefield. One day, after transmigrating, he found himself in ancient times as the son of a min...
130K 4.9K 49
Liu Xu Yuan, having died from an unknown death, found himself bound to a system. Thus he starts the journey of going through various worlds to compl...
2.6M 110K 115
(WARNING: Don't read if you're going to complain there isn't a warning when there's sex, gore, et c. This is a very ADULT novel and as such only ADUL...
76.7K 1.4K 45
The second book I ever wrote. It is amateur writing so not really all that great. Still, it is what it is, though please read my more recent fics...