Louder Than Words (Lesbian St...

By DanniNightShade

Cover by Yukuma Bear https://www.redbubble.com/people/pint-sizedpanda/shop?asc=u Our discord https://discord... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Epilogue

Chapter 98

594 50 1
By DanniNightShade

"Wait... So Evania wants to have sex with me?" Vanessa raised a curious eyebrow.

"That was not at all what the words I said were." Sylvia narrowed her eyes at her vampiric companion. The two of them had left the council office and were heading towards Octavia's office to meet Alice and Evania.

"I was just saying that maybe in the future, I don't how how far future, perhaps we could experiment a bit. Evania doesn't seem as opposed to it as I expected, and as long as no feelings are involved she doesn't really seem to mind." Sylvia shrugged. "She just has a trust thing. So I feel like she thinks she's mentally prepared, but she's not actually."

"Well obviously. I can't even imagine the horrors that girl has been through. But I'm sure she doesn't want people to ever touch her. I think you're the only person she would ever trust with that." Vanessa shrugged.

"I feel like she'd want to watch and touch other people though, as long as they don't touch her." Sylvia added.

"As long as I get to know what it feels like to have sex with a succubus I'm down." Vanessa grinned. "I'm all for it. Just tell me what you need, and what she needs."

"I figured you'd say that." Sylvia returned the smile.

"Wait... Were you also thinking about having sex with Kai?"

"Who doesn't think about having sex with Kai? Hell, I'd even sleep with her mother if I wasn't afraid to die."

"Can you believe Isirona slept with her mother!?"

"I mean... it's Isirona. She could charm the pants off anyone, both literally and figuratively." Sylvia shrugged.

"And you don't think you could?"

"Oh, I'm sure I could. I just don't really have eyes for anyone else at the moment."

"I'm so glad you don't see sex as a love thing." Vanessa smiled, folding her arms behind her head as she walked. "You're of the same mind as we are."

"Oh, my offer included Ciera by the way."

"We know. I was just saying." Vanessa shrugged. "I'm glad you don't see sex as a declaration of love."

"I'm a succubus." Sylvia chuckled.

"I know. It's still nice to hear that I'm not the only one who thinks that way. I totally understand it, and think it should be everyone's individual decision and would never force anyone to feel the way I do... but it's nice to be validated I guess."

"Once again, I'm a succubus. So, I don't see sex as something to be attached to love. I see love making as love. But sex is different."

Vanessa blinked. "How so?"

"If I charm the shit out of you right now, that's not very romantic right?"

"No...Actually that would be really rude."

"Right. If I took you into the broom closet and fucked your brains out, that wouldn't be romantic either, right?"

"Depends on how badly I wanted it, but sure."

Sylvia chuckled. "But if it was late one night, and we had just shared a glass of wine or finished watching a movie, and you had settled ur head on my shoulder while I ran my fingers through your hair."

"Isn't that called cuddling?"

"Then we shared a passionate kiss with hearts filled with nothing but affection."

"That's making out."

"Then I fucked your brains out on the couch."

"Delicious."

"You're enjoying this aren't you?"

"I'm being sarcastic. But yes, when you put it that way it makes sense. In that situation it genuinely means something, but for the other two situations its just lust."

"Exactly."

Sylvia knocked on the office door with a smile getting Vanessa to roll her eyes with a chuckle.

"Maybe we'll have to play around sometime soon, if you're just going to keep giving me tastes of what's to come." Vanessa smiled.

"Come in!" Alice called.

Sylvia pushed opened the door and the two of them stepped into the room. Evania quickly made her way to Sylvia who hugged her tightly before planting a kiss on her lips while smiling brightly. "I missed you today Treasure. Being apart for so long was torture."

"It was only a couple hours." Evania rolled her eyes.

"She filled the time with talking about your offer for friends with benefits." Vanessa smiled, hoping to get a rise out of the vampire.

However Evania just glanced over Sylvia's shoulder at her. "Oh? I take it you're interested then?"

Vanessa blinked. "Wait... You're really that okay with it?"

"See? I told you it was unexpected." Sylvia motioned towards Evania. "Not unwelcome, just unexpected. As long as we're clear she's my Eva, I guess we can share."

"I'm still here by the way." Alice noted.

"Right! Uh.. What did you want to see me about ma'am?" Vanessa asked, stepping up to Alice.

"Do you know the man who turned you?"

"He trained me to be a vampire, yes."

"Is he still around?"

"I don't know. The last I remember of him was him telling me to run while my actual parents were trying to kill us." Vanessa shrugged. "Why?"

"Well, Evania and Shana were telling me a bit about you and how you're a genuinely kind hearted person. I wanted to make you an offer."

"An offer?"

"Do you want to be a Pureblood?"

Vanessa blinked, staring up at the golden eyes of the Queen of Daybreakers. "Are you serious? You can do that?"

"I do have the ability to turn people into Purebloods."

"But I'm already a vampire! Isn't that impossible?"

"Not at all. My venom will overwrite your blood. It will be painful. But it will give you all the benefits of being a Pureblood vampire. Your eyes will change to gold... well...eye.... I'm not sure if the better healing factor will reverse the quicksilver poisoning, but it may." Alice shrugged. "Evania explained to me how you have a very kind heart, and I would like for a person like that to be a part of my clan, to help me shine a better light on those of us who don't want destruction. You would be a paragon for the Daybreaker clan, showing the rest of the world that not all of us are evil."

"You want me to be a Pureblood? What if it changes me? What if I go crazy with the power?"

"You won't. You're already a vampire. Your mentality won't change. You'll get a unique ability, but your mind won't change." Alice nodded. "You would be one of my underlings, but I would have you remain here at the school to give us a better image where people will be watching you. It is a political play, but it's also a gift I suppose, if you see it that way. A reward for your kindness. I grant you an immunity to sunlight, better healing, greater strength, and the form of a Pureblood. Evania can help you learn to control your new powers."

"I get a unique power? Like how you can see souls and Evania can command people and see dead people?"

"Yes, Evania mentioned that she had two powers. I think my father attempted an experiment to see if one's power could be transferred. Anikke was the only other Pureblood I knew to have multiple powers, but that was because she could take a person's abilities by drinking their blood. You were given your father's blood while you were turning." Alice seemed in thought. "An interesting thought. Though I don't like the idea of anyone else having my power."

"I don't want your power." Vanessa answered. "I'll... I'll become a Pureblood. But I don't... uh... well..."

"She doesn't want to be a servant or a slave." Sylvia noted. "She wants to make her own decisions."

"The idea isn't to make you indebted to me or a servant. It's to give you more power to protect this school while also making a good name for Daybreaker vampires. I will always have you here, and I may very rarely call on you for tasks in regards to things that need doing, but I have other people for that. I would only call you if I was desperate." She shrugged. "And I haven't needed my assassins in a while."

"I'm an assassin now? Damn this keeps getting better." Vanessa smiled. "I accept your offer! I'll become a Pureblood and help however I can."

Alice turned towards Evania. "You plan on helping her adjust correct?"

Evania nodded. "I'll do my best."

Alice smiled then looked back at Vanessa. "Be warned, your thirst might get a bit more intense for a short time as your body adjusts."

"If I need to drink more blood substitutes and stuff I can do that." Vanessa shrugged. "Otherwise I'm sure Sylvia here will donate some blood now and again right?"

"I'm already feeding one vampire." Sylvia scoffed. "So probably not very often at all."

"That is what 'now and again' means. Gods, you make me sound like a horrible person."

"Turning into a Pureblood effects people differently. For the adjustment period you'll probably fall unconscious for a few days, and when you wake up you might not be in control." Alice explained. "You'll need to drink a lot of blood right away to make up for the change, then your body will slowly adjust and you'll feel like you always do."

"How long is the 'not in control' thing going to last?"

"Do you know what an Awakening is?"

"Isn't that like a coming of age thing for demons who are born? Like werewolves actually turn into a werewolf and stuff?"

"For vampires they loose control and can very easily kill someone with their overwhelming desire to drink someone dry." Alice's expression darkened a bit like she was trying to portray the seriousness of the issue. "Someone already made immortal won't die, as would someone like Ciera or Kai who can't die by normal means."

"Oh... this is getting darker than I thought..." Vanessa noted.

"I want to be completely transparent with you before anything happens." Alice explained. "I would hate to not have you in full understanding of what could happen then have something go wrong because we're careless."

"Understandable... So... What happens if I don't Awaken?"

"If you don't drink someone dry you mean?"

"Yeah."

"You don't have to directly bite someone, but you do have to drink a lot of blood in order to regain control." Alice answered. "Simply drinking blood transfusion bags would suffice. However it tends to be more effective by drinking from a person."

"You sound like you have someone in mind already..."

"Your sister." Alice offered.

"I'm not going to kill my sister!"

Alice blinked a moment. "She is not immortal?"

"She is but... wait so I could awaken on Zali and not kill her?"

"Well, I would like to offer her my blood on top of yours to ensure her safety first. But even with just your blood granting her immortality she should be fine."

"I don't know if Zali would want another vampire biting her." Vanessa shrugged. "If Awakening on a person is easier then Ciera or Kai would be better choices as there's no chance of me killing them. I'm not taking any kind of risk with Zali."

"When Vanessa becomes a pureblood, won't the blood already in Zali react to that?" Evania questioned.

"Well, it's not connected to Vanessa anymore, but it is what connects them. It's likely that her blood would grow uncomforable until Vanessa's new blood is mixed in."

"You mean I have to make her immortal again?"

"You don't have to. But she might want you to. Your blood that's already in her body is still connected to you, as I'm sure you've noticed."

Vanessa cringed a bit like something was said that she didn't want said. Evania and Sylvia noticed this, realizing what Alice meant.

"This whole time you've been linked to her?" Sylvia asked.

"I block her out..." Vanessa muttered. "I have to focus on it to even hear her thoughts..."

"But...?"

"I can always tell where she is and if she's stressed." Vanessa grumbled.

"And she doesn't know that does she?" Sylvia raised an eyebrow.

"I think they mentioned it to her when I first made her immortal. But it was never brought up again and she never said anything to me. I kinda just try and pretend it's not there."

"So when you get turned into a Pureblood, her blood is going to react?" Sylvia asked, looking back towards Alice for an answer.

"That's correct. It's probably going to give her a sign that something's off, and make her want to be around Vanessa until her own blood is corrected. It's not a mate binding or anything, it's just her blood will want to be whole, and if you're not the same vampire it won't be."

"That doesn't really make any sense..." Evania noted.

"Put it this way." Sylvia smiled. "It's basically using an older version of an operating system on a computer but still being connected to the same provider. Computer one is running an older version, and computer two has a newer version while both are trying to connect to each other. They're no longer as compatable as they should be, so computer one wants to upgrade and keeps asking you for it."

"Look at you making completely understandable real world references." Vanessa grinned. "Since when did you know anything about computers?"

"I've been sneaking into the classes." Sylvia shrugged. "They looked interesting, and I'm going to need it if I'm going to help run the school in the future."

Alice chuckled before looking back at Vanessa. "Is it still something you want?"

"Yes. But I'm going to have to have a conversation with Zali so that she knows what's about to happen. I'd also like to have you turn me in my own dorm where Ciera can be there for me when I wake up." Vanessa explained. "Then Ciera can take care of me until I'm ready to start going back to class."

"Well, Evania told me you were on break for a few weeks, so I thought now would be the best time so you don't have to worry about that." Alice shrugged. "At most you should be asleep for two weeks, but it's usually only a few days."

Vanessa nodded. "Okay. Then yes. I can totally prepare to do this and be okay. I just need to let Zali know then everything should be fine." Vanessa smiled. "I can see her today and then we can just get it over with tonight?"

"If you think that would be best." Alice nodded. "I will be on the campus until you recover, in case you need anything."

"And Sylvia and I can stay in your dorm until you wake up. Just to make sure you don't do anything crazy." Evania nodded.

"I've been volunteered so readily." Sylvia smirked. "But of course. I'm happy to help."

"Then let's do it. I can't wait to kick Evania's ass in arm wrestling competitions." Vanessa grinned.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.3K 1.6K 68
Magic amplifies feelings, feelings amplify magic. Users of magic should be careful that their heads are cool and their hearts are calm when using mag...
61.8K 3.7K 43
Cover by Yukuma Bear https://www.redbubble.com/people/pint-sizedpanda/shop?asc=u Our discord https://discord.gg/bqHFeZBnWj She has a text channel for...
50.1K 1.4K 52
We've heard of the usual supernatural entourage; werewolves, vampires, angels and all that but.... have you ever heard of a succubus? No? Let me give...
3.1K 542 52
UPDATES EVERY FRIDAY There's a simple hierarchy in the world; youkai exist to kill humans and hunters exist to kill youkai. As the daughter of a hunt...