Jaden Walton (enemies to love...

By AbixxLynch

Your friends with Javon but are an enemies to jaden. What will happen after a party and he takes you home? ⚠️... More

This Story
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.

28.

3.8K 40 24
By AbixxLynch

Abi's POV

Jaden tackled me into the water and we're leaning on the surf board waiting for the boat to come over to us.

I decide to scare him but I'd have to get him to look away.

Jaden gets embarrassed when I complement him so I do.

I say that his smile is pretty and it works he looks down at his hand leaving me enough time to slip under the water.

I take a deep breath and let go of the board letting my body sink under the water without making a sound.

I swim around him so I'm now facing his back.

I kick my legs pushing me to the surface.

I hear Jaden whisper 'fuck' so I decide to not let him freak out so I grab his shoulders and shout 'boo' and when I say he jumped he could have landed on the moon.

I start to giggle and he looks at me trying to catch his breath.

"Fucking hell babe don't do the" "babe is it hmm" I say moving my head side to side as I got closer to his face.

He puts his hand on my waist. He puts his fingers under the string of my bikini bottoms and pulls me into him till I'm forced to wrap my legs around him.

I hold onto the board he that's behind his head and look him in the eyes.

"So I'm now 'babe' is it" "B I meant to say B" he says staring at me "ya sure you were" I say back as I hear the boat coming closer.

I look over and it looks like it is going to take them about two minutes to get to us so I grab his shoulders.

"Hold your breath" I say and he does so I push him under water with me.

He pulls me over to me and kisses my lips.

It was just a quick peck because I didn't want them to run over me with the boat.

I swim up and see the boat so I wave at Jayla. And she walks over to the side and gives me a hand up.

I get on to the boat and turn around to see Jaden sitting on the board staring at me.

___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___

Jaden's POV

She gives me a quick kiss then swims to the boat.

I can't help but stare at her as she sways her hips climbing the steps to the boat.

She turns around to face me then leans down putting her hand out for me to help me climb up.

Once we mess around for a bit we stop the boat.

The girls tan and me and Javon are trying to push each other into the water.

We've been on the boat for a while and it's now half five so we decide to go out for dinner.

Dj drove the boat back while we talk about where we are going to eat.

"You guys can eat where you want but me and DJ are going to this restaurant that looks over the sea" mom says and we all nod.

"I think we might just head to the take away place and get burgers and stuff" Jayla says.

"We can take Daelo with us" Abi says.

"That would be amazing thank you do you have any other plans for this evening" Jess says to us sitting down.

I'm clueless so I look at Javon to see he's as confused as me so I look at the girls and they hair start laughing.

"You both look so confused" Abi says between laughs.

"But ya I think there doing a small little night party thing on the beach so we might go to that." Jayla tells us I didn't know about that but it sounds fun.

We're off the boat and take Daelo with us to our huts so we can ring the place and get ready for the party.

Daelo won't be coming with us to the party but he's eating with us.

We ring the place and order our food giving them the number of the place we're staying at so they can drop it off  they also say they will be here in about 40 minutes.

I hear Jayla and Abi snickering before they run into our room.

Me Javon and Daelo sit on the couch and argue over what movie to watch.

Javon wants to watch frozen.

I think we all know why.

But me and Daelo want to watch spider man it's two agenst one so we win and put on spider man.

___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___

Abi's POV

Jayla drags me into my room and then runs over to my suitcase that I haven't had time to unpack.

"Ok so I was thinking about what your going to wear tonight. Something eye catching but not to out there because Jaden will freak" she says scrambling through my bag laughing at the last part.

I don't try stop her because I know she'll have her way.

" Ooh what about this" she says holding up a dress I didn't pack.

"I didn't bring that" I say and she just laughs.

"I know I did I put it in you bag I know something like this would come up and you wouldn't be prepared" she says handing me the dress.

"Fine I'll try it on" I walk over and take the dress from her.

She jumps onto my bed facing the wall and going on her phone as I change.

"So what are you wearing" I ask.

"I have this really pretty white dress with theses little pink flowers on it and it has like puff sleeves it's really cute" she says.

I know she's planned all of this out.

"Ok what you think" I say and she turns around.

"I'm going to need help picking my jaw up of the floor you look amazing." Jayla could make you feel good in a trash bag with her complements.

"You think" she nods and stand up pulling me to the door.

"Boys what do you think of Abi's outfit" she says opening the door

Daelo jumps out of his seat and runs over to me.

"You look like a fairy" he says "thank you" I say back spinning around.

"You look amazing" " absolutely gorgeous" the twins say so I nod and run back into the room.

I change into a pair of shorts and Jadens hoodie. I'm not staying in thins dress while eating.

When I'm done getting changed I go into the sitting room area where there watching spiderman on the tv.

About ten minutes after there's a nock at the door.

"I'll get it" I say standing up and heading to the door.

I get the food and pay for it then bring it in to them.

I ordered a burger and fries but I might only eat one because I want to fit into my dress tonight.

Or I could... No I can't.

We all eat and watch the movie I finish half my burger and wrap the rest up for later.

I discreetly close over my chips and put them back into the bag.

"I'm going to plug my phone in it's about to die" i say walking to my room.

But someone follows me.

Jaden.

"Abi you didn't even eat half your food" he says concerned but quietly aswell.

"I did I'm just not hungry I'll eat it after" "can you please just eat the rest of the burger" he says hopefully.

I turn around from the place on the floor where I was sitting plugging my phone in.

"I'm just not hungry right now" "B you haven't eaten anything all day please" he says coming over to me.

"No. I'm not hungry" " I'm going to have to tell Jayla and Javon if your not eating".

Fuck.

I don't want all of them to be worried.

"Jayla, Javon" he yells. "Fine I'll finish the burger but that it I'll eat the rest later"

"Ok let's go then". We walk to the door and Jayla and Javon are standing up

"Oh I was just wondering what time the party was on at"

"Its on at in about an hour so we'll eat bring Daelo back and then get changed we'll be fashionable late don't worry" Jayla says back.

Ok let's do it...

Let eat the burger and try to fit back into the dress.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.9K 153 17
jaden walton fanfiction REALLY slow burn enemies to lovers no smut i'll try to update time to time
39.7K 261 39
Images of being friends/ dating the Walton's
93K 570 27
What happens when a new family moves into your neighborhood? This is a fanfic about Javon, no explicit smut.
573K 3.4K 53
Y/n grew up in Atlanta Georgia, United States. She attended Buford high school and is very close with Jayla and Javon Walton but was never close with...