Unbreakable โค Bond

By ggddcp

๐Ÿ’• It's a continuation of the story Special ๐Ÿ’— Bond......let's see how Zhao Yunlan again save his Wei from th... More

Prologue & Quick Intro
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Part 8
Ch. 9
Ch.10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
Ch. 28
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Ch. 35
Ch. 36
Ch. 37
Ch. 38

Ch. 29

310 14 41
By ggddcp

"Grandpa! Can you free for a hour..?" Shenwei asked to his grandfather who reading newspaper while enjoying his tea "for you....I'm always free my dear, tell me what's the matter?" Grandpa asked ruffling Wei's soft hair "actually.....today I'm going to meet Mr Zhao Yunlan in the cafe..." Wei said and grandpa asked why?

Then Wei tell him that he want to break his wedding with Yunlan.....but he can't say to his parents, that's because he going to meet Yunlan and plan to insist him that.....Yunlan call Wei's parents and break the wedding saying.....he don't like Shenwei! because Wei is not worthy.

Grandpa feels bad but didn't say anything....because he knew his grandson very well. So he get ready for the meeting with Zhao Yunlan. Later they come to the cafe and waiting for Yunlan there.....after sometimes Zhao come with beautiful rose bouquet for Shenwei. But seeing grandpa with him.....Yunlan excitement gone.

And he give that bouquet to grandpa "this is for you sir!" Yunlan extend his hand and grandpa take it "thank you! My child.." grandpa said then excuse himself saying he need a call someone. Shenwei smile and gesture Yunlan to sits.....then he also sit in front of him and order coffee.

"So why you call me...is anything serious?" Yunlan asked looking at Wei's blank face.....and Wei thinking how to explain everything to Yunlan "Coffee..." waiter place it on the table and Wei offer Yunlan.....then decided to tell him everything. Shenwei take deep breath and was to say something.....Zhao hold his hand in fast move he put ring on it.

"before you say something, I have to say something to you..." Yunlan said and Wei looking at him shockingly.....because Wei never thought that Yunlan do something like this. Shenwei looked at the ring..... which Yunlan make him wear "w...what is this?" Wei nervously asked "This is my TRUST for you, so that whenever the whole world sees this ring in your hand......it will know that you belong to Zhao Yunlan only"

Shenwei's eyes filled with tears after listening to Yunlan......he never thought that Yunlan would do this. He excuse himself and come to grandpa.....Wei told everything and grandpa smile "Do you still want to break this marriage?" Shenwei look down then lightly shook his head....grandpa again smile.

Meantime, Yunlan come and asked what happened? then grandpa said.....Wei want to do wedding shopping with him, but hesitate to say it.....Yunlan smile after hearing but Shenwei confusedly looking at his grandfather. "I know, my wife never let you buy..." grandpa whisper to Wei.

Shenwei hugs his grandfather.....then go to shopping with his so would be husband.....

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

*huff...!*

*huff...!!*

Shenwei snapped open his eyes while panting heavily and sit up on the hospital bed.....he look here and there and found his grandfather sleeping on the chair while holding his hand.....Shenwei cares grandpa's face which make other stir and open his eyes "Wei! My dear....how are you?" Grandpa asked in his happiness.

"I'm good grandpa...only feeling little pain" Wei said in his low voice. Grandpa cares his pale but beautiful face "it's gonna be fine sweetheart....soon you feel better" grandpa said then call the doctor for checking Shenwei.....doctor come with Yao and Xian. "Oh! Thank God....you okay Wei ge" Xian and Yao both brothers hug Shenwei tightly.

"How are you feeling....?" Doctor asked to Wei.....and other only looking at Yao and Xian with confused face "I'm fine doctor....but who are they and why they calling me....Ge!?" Shenwei's question make both brothers shocked and speechless.....they looked at each other then Shenwei, who still try to find out who are they to him.

"Mama...mmmm...nnmmm....Wei mama! Wei mama!" Roulan climb on the bed from help of her both brothers Ru and Yuan....then clinch Wei's hospital robe and try to reach at his chest while sobbing. Ru and Yuan also sits beside Wei and cried while holding him "my darling...what happened? don't cry...please!' Shenwei hurriedly pick her in his arm and gently rub her back and confusedly looking at both boys.

"grandpa...! What's going on here....and who are they, why they're crying??" Wei confusedly ask so many questions....but grandpa shockingly looking at him "Wei ge? I'm Xian and he's Yao, we're brothers! Ge....what happens to you? why yo...." 

"Wha...brother...i mean...what...ah...eh....uhh..hh...huu...hhu...aaaaAAAAHHHHHHhhhhh!!!"

Shenwei suddenly scream while holding his head.....then faint! "Geeeeee!!!!!!!!!!" both Yao and Xian shout seeing Shenwei faint.....Grandpa also become worry and asked to doctor check him....later doctor do as grandpa wants.

After checking Shenwei.....he come out of the room "Shenwei suffer with mental breakdown, something has made a strong impact on his mind, due to which he has lost his...... MEMORIES!!

Maybe it's happens because of his surgery, after all it's been SIX MONTHS...he was in comma! but we can't come to the any conclusion before some tests.....and one more thing.....(looking at grandpa) he only remember you and her daughter! no one else, not other members and not even his new born babies" Doctor give them all a very shocking news.....and they all rush to see Shenwei.

******

Six months ago...

Zhao Yunlan's head spins, his body start shaking recalling every cruelty......and his every sin which he did with Shenwei.......Yunlan fell on his knees and every pain of Wei start running in front of him like a movie. He can see himself as a villian......and Shenwei was crying everywhere.

"Please Yunlan... don't do this. I'm sorry......aahhh......Yunlan!!!! Please don't hurt me......I'm sorry! I'm sorry!"

"No! I didn't do anything......I didn't do anything....." Yunlan covers his ears as he sees Shenwei on all sides while crying.....and his both babies were also with him "what's our fault daddy? Why you do this to us....why you leave us? Please don't go......daddy! daddy!!" Yunlan runs to hold them......but they vanished and Yunlan breath heavily while looking here and there.

"Xiao Wei! I want to see my Xiao ......Wei!" Zhao tried to reach Wei in the room but Xian blocks him "don't you dare.... take any step further" Xian glare at him and grandpa as well saying you don't deserve to be closer to him. Ming also want to see Shenwei.....for apologize but it's increases grandpa anger.

*SLAP!*

*SLAP!*

*SLAP!*

Grandpa again beats Mr. Ming in front of everyone.....and other only plead for mercy "If I had beaten you up earlier, my grandson's life would not have been ruined today....*SLAP!*" grandpa angrily said "they're my kids and...and Wei....my Xiao Wei is innocent.." Yunlan run toward that room where they treating Shenwei.....but in middle of the way one police officer hold his hand.

"You are under arrest Chief Zhao Yunlan! For sexually abusing and try to killing Mr. Shenwei!!" officer handcuffed Yunlan along with the rest of the family members. "What the hell is this officer, who gave you this false news?" Yutong asked while struggling "I have reported this to the police! You guys did so much bad with my innocent child, so you all got the punishment.."

Grandpa said in his anger then gesture officer to take them away.....but Yunlan free himself and come close to grandpa "let me see him for once grandpa.....I want to apologise for my SIN!" Yunlan plead with tear "This is just the beginning, I will avenge every atrocity done by you....!!" Grandpa exclamation.

"Please......let me..... talk to.....Xiao Wei! I said leave me.....Please.... please..... please....I'm begging you grandpa....let me see him for once......let go of me....I said leave meeee......!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Zhao Yunlan yelling and shout but it's not working on grandpa.....he looked at him for the last time "I have forgiven you once before, I will not repeat the same mistake again. I wants a divorce! and it's my final decision" grandpa coldly said then go to meet Wei's doctor.......but Yunlan's pain increases and he left all crying and pleading. He only remembering Shenwei and his innocency which is the best thing in him.

"thank you so much for.....giving me so much love. And I promise! I'll try my best to give you respect and love...Ah lan!"

"Promise me you will always take care of my honor.....and protect me from all evils"

"I trust you Yunlan..... whatever you do, you always do right!"

"I'm pregnant....Yunlan!"

"I'm s...ss sorry! for taking this step...."

"Those monsters did wrong to me, ruin my life, make me dirty......didn't you feel bad?"

"Don't leave me here Yunlan.....please don't do anything stupid which make you regret later!!!!!"

"NOOOOOOOO!!!!"

Zhao Yunlan's head spin again and he scream louder then unconscious.......Xinci catch him on time "Yunlan? Yunlan..? Please son open your eyes....." Xinci try to wake him up but other didn't bother to open his eyes. "Doctor....!!! Doctor....!!!" Wangji shout for help but now it was too late. Even the mistake which was done by Yunlan could not be rectified.

******

On the other side....

Grandpa spoke to the doctor and asked to take Shenwei with him to Hong Kong....because he don't want to stay here for any minute......doctor understand and immediately ready some papers.....to refer Shenwei to the Hong Kong hospital. And soon grandpa take Wei with him....Yao and Xian also go with grandpa having their kids along.

💔❣️💔❣️💔

I'm sorry for my mistake 🙏

Thank you 🏵️💚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.4K 1.9K 32
Zhanyi/Yizhan story... No description... But I am sure you won't regret reading it. It is my first work... Please support me. Ignore grammatical mist...
190K 11.3K 50
(Weilan X Wangxian) Wei Ying is a well known Warrior Angel from Heaven while Lan Zhan is well known as a Demon assassin who kills with no mercy. Now...
281K 15.2K 49
โค YIZHAN โค Xiao Zhan loved Wang Yibo for ten years. He got pregnant and married him as he wished. It seemed his wishes came true as he became the di...
312K 21.1K 16
You don't know how much a kid can be determined if you promised something. | A Short Story | [This is purely fiction, I don't intend to harm or offen...