Their Lost Mafia Princess| PA...

By vallnentiness

♕ I may be broken but I have survived many things that you couldn't possibly imagine ♕ Valerie Adela Lombard... More

Authors Note
Aesthetics
1
2
3
4
House Aesthetic
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
Aesthetics #2
20
21
NOT AN UPDATE

9

9.2K 225 55
By vallnentiness

I hope you dance

For the couple of days were... let's say not very good.

Everytime i saw dad or one of my brothers, i would just normally pass them like they are not here. And everytime they wanted to talk I would just walk away or ignore them once again.

This routine also happened today, and Vincenzo (as the mama of this house) tried to talk to me in his soft voice, but I turned myself around on the bar chair, jumped off it and left the kitchen. Vincenzo called my name several times, but I kept walking, completely ignoring him.

I didn't feel like going up to my room so I decided to walk around the house. I walked around in the hallway that Dom showed me the other night.

I started to remember how Dom catched me when i lost my balance, how we laughed, how he showed me the music room where i played I-

Wait, NO Val get yourself out of the gutter now!

Ok, ok calm down your titties... oh that's right you don't have any.

You motherfucker, shut the fuck up bitch.

I mentally groaned, because I probably sound crazy or psycho.

But you are.

Just- shut up.

And then silence, about time bro. Anyways i started to walk by the doors and trying to memorize the doors that Dom showed me and what is inside.

I looked at one door i remembered this door it's a music room and then i looked across from music room it was gym that i was in with Dom when i was telling my family the truth-

God, stop feeling guilty.

I shook my head and then walked forward and looked at the left it was a library that Dom also mentioned but never showed, i opened the door and saw a big room with big white book closets with a big ass decorations.

I really liked this room but i didn't want read or anything today i need something else so i closed it and went to the room across from it and looked inside and i think it was where they keep all alcohol and it was also a little casino i mean i'm sorry not little massive one, also I need to remember this room.

I closed that door and went forward again and I saw that one door wasn't on the sides it was in the middle and of course my curious ass went closer and opened it and oh my gosh my jaw dropped to the floor.

A fucking dance studio!

I quickly went inside and it was all black, wooden black floor, big ass mirrors on every wall, two barres at the end of the room also black.

And i was really excited, when i was little i always liked to sing and dance as i said before singing or music is like my drug so is dancing. The way I dance takes me literally to another reality. Just give me airpods and it's like I won't be here anymore.

So i can dance ballet that i secretly took, same with contemporary, hip-hop, jazz and also you won't believe it but it's a pole dance.

Yeah i know but i honestly like it, and no i'm not a stripper i just do a couple tricks that's all.

I quickly ran out of that room well not running more like fast walking still careful with my ribs shit i really need to check them. But how? Without my brothers knowing, dammit I will think about that later.

As i walked up stairs and fast walked into my room i went to my closet and changed into navy blue Adidas velvet firebird pants, a white one side crop top, and i put a Nike long socks, i put my hair in the low ponytail because i knew my hair would be a mess so i didnt brother make something special on my head.

After that I took my phone and went downstairs and then I heard my dad and my two older brothers talking with each other in Italian.

I don't usually eavesdrop, but if it's about me? I walk closer to the wall and lean on it so they won't see me.

"Allora padre, cosa facciamo adesso?" I heard Alessio asking dad.

(So father, what do we do now?)

"sinceramente non lo so figlio" He sigh. "Non ci parla da un paio di giorni, sono preoccupata" He said and i could hear pain in his voice.

(i honestly don't know son,) (She hasn't spoken to us in a couple of days, I'm worried)

"Lo so e quello che abbiamo fatto era sbagliato, ma pensavamo tutti che sarebbe stato più sicuro per lei" Riccardo said.

(I know and what we did was wrong, but we all thought it would be safer for her)

Yeah right, keep me safe.

"Ma ci ha anche mentito, sapeva parlare italiano e ha deciso di non dircelo perché non si fidava di noi." Alessio groaned. "Uffa è solo una stronzata"

(But she also lied to us, she knew how to speak Italian and she decided not to tell us because she didn't trust us.) (Ugh it's just a bullshit)

"Alessio, calma Valerie è tua sorella, l'hai sentita lei non si fida mai di nessuno soprattutto degli uomini" Dad said once again with pain in his voice and i really felt bad.

(Alessio, calm down Valerie is your sister you heard her she never trust anyone especially men)

Before I wanted to walk away Riccardo said something that made me stop. "Ricordi come ha detto che faceva parte della mafia francese e tedesca?" He asked and I heard 'si' from Dad and Alessio.

(Remember how she said she was part of the French and German mafia?)

"Che cosa significa?" Riccardo said dumbfounded.

(What does that even mean?)

I- Im sorry are you that stupid or-

"Forse stava lavorando con loro o qualcosa del genere?" Dad asked.

(Maybe she was working with them or something?)

Not even close.

"Per quanto ne so, Francia e Germania sono alleate, il che penso sia pazzesco" Alessio said.

(As far as i know France and German are in alliance which i think it's crazy)

Yeah I know it is but I was the one who did it though.

I smirked and walked away not wanting to hear them anymore, I walked until I got to that door with the dance studio.

I walked in the middle of the room and looked at my self i looked fucking hot to be honest.

I took my AirPods and turned on "The Way I Are" and it gave me a hip-hop vibe and so I started to move in rhythm, I moved my hands around, and made some weird hip-hop moves that I didn't even know I could do.

I told you when i have music i do some crazy shit-

I was basically freestyling adding my own moves that I made myself without even knowing. I was breathing heavily because of my ribs which I tried very much to avoid and I guess didn't work out.

When i decided to finish i took my AirPods out i went to get some water that i got with me and i took a sip and then i decided to look at the mirror and i saw everyone in the room.

I literally choked on that goddamned water.

I turned around shocked that they saw my dancing. They were having the same reaction as I did. I looked at them and my eyes landed on Ezi who was smirking at me. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Wow did not know you could dance" He said i then grabbed my phone and my water bottle and walked away from them not sparing them anymore of my precious time.

Valerie hasn't talked to us in couple of days, hell i only known her about 1 day and now she's not even talking to any of us.

Vin and Nic tried to talk to her as you know they are mamas, but she also ignored them Dad is heartbroken he has just got her back and now she's not even acknowledges us at all and it makes me sad.

I was going out of my room and i saw Val coming downstairs and then she went down the hallway but stopped in her tracks as she hears Dad, Alessio and Riccardo talk in Italian which she knows very good.

I still can't believe she knows it-

Sneaky bitch-

As i came downstairs she already walked away from the spot she was in and went down the hallway where some rooms are, i went inside the kitchen where everyone talked and it went quiet as soon as i came in.

"What?" I asked and they continue talk to each other, i went to the shelf where my chips are and no one dares to touch it. Well Marcello always does and he gets beat up but no one else does.

I walked out with chips in my hand and putting with my other one in my mouth.

Mmm paradise i tell ya-

I walked upstairs and went past Val's room and decided to talk to her even thought it won't come any positive but i got my hopes up anyway.

I knocked one time no response, i knocked second time still no response i sigh.

"Val? are you in there?" I asked and still no response i groaned and grabbed the door knob and walked in and Val wasn't in here.

I panicked and then remembered that she was downstairs in one of the room and i quickly ran downstairs to the rooms.

I started to check every room and she wasn't at any of them and then i hear some weird sounds coming from the door down the hallway and i walked to that door and quietly opened it and i saw Val dancing hip-hop?

I smiled seeing my sister move amazingly in rhythm even thought i can't hear music, I watch her dance for like 5 minutes and decided to call everyone else. I pulled my phone and texted our group chat without Val yet.

Italian Mafia Gang🍝🔫🫡

Me:
Come quick to the dancing room ASAP.

After i sensed that text i put my phone away and continue to watch Val's dancing.

God she's amazing-

After couple of minutes i hear heavy footsteps and turned to look over my shoulder and saw all my brothers and dad running and I put my pointing finger to my mouth to tell them shut the fuck up.

They all look confused and then i motioned with my head to the room and they saw Val's dancing and they all looked in awe.

"She's dancing so clean, and beautiful" Dad said and i heard agreeing sounds. When Valerie finished and went to grab her water bottle i noticed that she's kinda limping and now i was curious about it.

Val hasn't noticed us yet so she just was doing her business and when she looked at the mirrors she almost chocked on her water and i snorted quietly.

Stupid ass-

She turned around and looked at each and everyone and stopped her sight at me and i smirked at her.

"Wow did not know you could dance" I finished and she just grabbed her stuff and went out of the room without sparring us any word.

I sigh understanding she doesn't want to talk to us but i did, i wanted to say sorry to her that i kept that secret from her but all i wanted was to protect my baby sister.

I was lost in my thought when i heard buzzing in my sweats, i pulled out my phone and my eyes widen who just texted me.

Shorty Bitch🤪🤜🏻:
can u come to my room, and grab some snacks and blankets pls.

Me:
bet be there in 2.

I grinned at my phone in happiness that she finally wanted to talk and i was really happy that she wanted to talk to me.

I quickly went to kitchen grabbed lots of snack and some Val's favorites and went to my room and grabbed blankets that she asked for and went to her door.

I knocked and heard quiet "come in" i opened the door and saw exhausted Val laying lazily in her bed like a starfish i smiled and she returned it.

I came closer and put the snacks in the middle of the bed and put blankets around us as she snuggle up in them like a child, i chuckled.

"You look like your 10 year old you know that?" I said grinning at her.

"Yeah i know, but your more like it then me" She said and that's was the first time her speaking to me.

"Why'd you call me here?" I asked and looked at me with mischievous smile.

"What you didn't want to? If not you can get out." She said shoving me off the bed.

"No, no i changed my mind." I said and she stopped shoving me and then grinning at me in victory i rolled my eyes at her and sat back to my position.

"But seriously why did you call me here?" I asked looking at her, she looked at me for a second and looked back at her lap playing with her hands.

"I don't know, i just wanted the company and you're the only one i thought of." She said while a small smile pulled on her lips.

"Aw, you thought of me." I said teasing her little bit.

"Don't think i forgive you because i didn't just yet, i'm still mad but not that mad." She looked at me and a smile pulled on her face i furrow my face.

"What?" I asked in confusion. "Wanna do face masks?" She asked with her adorable duck lips.

"Hell yeah." I replied excitedly.

"Ok let me grab them." She replied and got up from the bed and went to the bathroom, 3 minutes later she came out with a like a glass soup plate with some green shit and I scrunched my nose and looked at her.

"Relax dumbass, it's a clay mask we have to put in on you and wear it for like 15 minutes or so." She said and went to grab like a silicone brush or something.

She sat back down on bed and went over to me and without warning she hopped on my lap while holding glass plate with the clay mask and put in a silicone brush and turned back at me and then leaned forward a little and started to put a cold green shit on my face.

As i looked at her she looked very concentrated and how she was applying that stuff on my face, her tongue where poking out of her cheek and i let out chuckled at her and that was a big mistake she smacked my arm like really bad.

"OW, what did i do?" i asked rubbing my arm where she smacked me. "Don't move or it won't look good." She replied with playfully angry voice  i just nodded and she continued applying clay mask on my face.

~~

After a while of doing it when it was only about 6 minutes or so when she finished and smiled at her creation. "Done!" She said. "Finally!" I replied and then she hopped of my lap and i stood up and went to the mirror.

And hell it was amazing-

I looked amazing-

"Oh stop being such a narcissist, your not even that pretty." She said playfully rolling her eyes as she saw me admiring my perfection.

I turned around facing her now. "You wanna say that again?" I raised my eyebrow at her.

"Sure, I said stop beating such a narci-" Before she could continue i lunged at her and pinned her down to bed and started to tickle her until death.

"Stop-please-ok-im-im-sorry." She said through her laughs and i stopped tickling her with a victory smirk and she rolled her eyes at me.

"Ok it's my turn." I said grabbing that same plate and brush, she went to the head board of the bed and leaned against it and smiled at me.

I quickly moved closer to her and looked down at the plate with green shit and put that brush in and grabbed some and put on Val's face and she flinched a bit because of coldness of that clay but quickly got used to it and went back to normal.

After finishing applying clay mask i leaned backwards to look at now my creation and smirked proudly.

But Val of course just rolled her eyes and went to look at the mirror she tusks "Not bad, not bad at all." She said and i scoffed.

"Of course its not bad I did it so yeah it's perfect." She scoffed at me and turned back to the mirror.

"Now we have to wait 15 minutes, well mostly i do. You're maybe like 10 or something?" She said squinting her eyes trying to figure it out if she right i just shrugged and went to grab my phone.

When i picked up my phone i remembered something and turned back to Valerie. "Oh wait let me add you to the group chat" I said and she looked at me confused.

"What group chat?" She asked. "You know family groups chat." I replied and she made an 'o' form with her mouth i just softly chuckled.

After i added Valerie her phone buzzed as the notification that i invited her and grabbed her phone and she accepted the invite and scoffed.

"Ugh seriously? 'Italian Mafia Gang?' are y'all really not that creative" She scoffed once again and i rolled my eyes at her, then she started to type something on her phone and i got notification and looked at my phone.

'Shorty Bitch🤪🤜🏻 have changed the group chat name.' i looked at her and looked back at my phone to see the new name.

"Keeping Up With the Lombardi's seriously?" I said and shook my head.

"Well at least it's better then before" She replied and shrugged her shoulders.

"Oh we have to take our masks off, c'mon." She motioned with her head to the bathroom and i stood up and went in there.

I was about to wash it off but Val stopped me. "Wait, lets take a picture" She looked at me with smile and i nodded pulling out my phone.

I laughed at our picture because we really look funny well Valerie looks funnier, after that i washed off my mask and so did Val and we went back to the bedroom to watch a movie with snacks and blankets.

When we were watching a movie Val was on her side and i was on my but then she decided to snuggle with me so she put her head on my chest and my arm was around her and just like that we were spending our time.

"Thank you Ezi." Val said with her sleepy voice.

"Your always welcome sorellina" I replied and we both fall asleep in our embrace.

(little sister)

Words Count: 3254🤍
Edited

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi luvs this is probably my longest chapter and... I added another character pov im gonna try do it often.

Ok see you all later byee🤍.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1M 112K 99
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE IS GONE?" He shouted at the poor guard. The guard flinched and lowered his head, "She knocked me out as soon as we left. She k...
Resilience By Swati

Teen Fiction

4.6M 133K 88
[COMPLETED] "Life doesn't get easier or more forgiving, we get stronger and more resilient." ― Steve Maraboli She has experienced more pain in her 15...
4.8K 134 16
Previously known as "My darling Athena" (Ongoing and slow updates) Athena De Luca was 5 years old when she was taken away from her family by her pa...
227K 3.1K 28
When Andrea is sexually unfulfilled with her fiancé she turns to her dominant best friend Lorenzo Marino one of the biggest mafia leaders for help. ...