Off The Rails (BNHA x Male OC)

Von silverowlbells

Namura Yuji was a normal 15 year old with a pretty crappy quirk. He's quite the trouble maker; a delinquent a... Mehr

1: Introducing...Him
2: Ice To Meet You
3: To Catch An Owl
4: To See A Ghost
5: Test It Out For Yourself
6: I've Got To Go Away
7: Why Is It Always My Problem?
8: Help Me Out Here
9: Partners In (Not) Crime
10: Irresponsible Parenting
11: Real Deal
12: The Fall From Grace
13: Keep It Clean
14: Good Luck Out There
15: My Dinner With The Problem Child
16: Reunion Tour
17: Ahoy There
18: Calculated Mistakes
19: Surprise?
21: Three Trench Coats In A Kid
22: We'll Burn That Bridge When We Get To It
23: Coming In Clutch
24: Get In The Spirit Of Things
25: Your Opinion Is What Matters
26: And So It Begins
27: The Yee To My Haw
28: The 4th Element
29: Take A Chance On Me
30: The Warning Signs
31: Can I Steal That? I Promise To Keep It Safe
32: Where In The World
33: The Great Escape
34: Throw The First Punch-Make It A Good One
35: Enough Hands To Hold Both Of Yours
36: How Many Walls Does A Room Have?
37: Catch 22
38: Welcome To ̶H̶e̶l̶l̶ School Pt. 1
39: Welcome To ̶H̶e̶l̶l̶ School Pt. 2
40: Do It For The Fame
41: Loose Lips Sink Ships
42: Take On Me
Finale
Epilogue

20: Can You Believe That?

7.5K 444 55
Von silverowlbells

Aizawa and Midoriya were both standing around, relatively uninjured after the fight and waiting to be told if they could go back to U.A.

"Where is Yuji right now?" Midoriya asked, his voice sounding numb. 

"Yuji?" Aizawa asked, confused. Midoriya leveled him with a severe look. 

"I know." He croaked out. "So stop pretending you don't. I just want to make sure he's safe.". 

A silence settled over them. 

"How do you know Yuji?" Aizawa decided to ask. "You've never mentioned him, at least not that I can remember off the top of my head.". 

"You know that friend I made on the train? The one Kacchan and I fought about a couple times?". 

Aizawa took a breath in through clenched teeth. They knew each other? He hadn't seen that one coming. Oh god he had told Yuji about himself once or twice then when discussing the class's daily activities. 

That was just the sort of thing Yuji was never going to drop. Aizawa would be hearing about that every day from not until forever. 

"He's at U.A with Eri. He's been staying in the teacher's dorms with Hizashi and I and babysitting her in the medical wing. She'll be transferred to a proper hospital for all her evaluations today, now that we don't have to worry about the Shie Hassaikai going after her. And Yuji can go home." Aizawa explained, "He's perfectly safe and healthy.". 

"Good." Izuku said, nodding to himself. "How long have you known?". 

"Since the Shino Tower incident. He was pretty badly injured and I took his mask off. Of course, I had no idea who he was, just that he was way to young to be doing what he was doing.". 

Izuku nodded and clenched his fist. 

"You'll figure it out. You're all good kids." Aizawa said simply. 

Izuku wasn't so sure. 

------------ ------------ ----------- ------------ ----------- ---------- ------------ ------------ 

"I am very uncomfortable with the energy we have created in the studio today." 

"Could you take something seriously, for once in your life?" Aizawa asked, holding his head in his hands. 

"Nope." Yuji responded.

But seriously he was dying. 

This was the worst fucking case scenario. 

"And you're sure no one else heard?" He clarified. 

"Well, Nighteye might have heard. Mirio maybe. But no one else. And they haven't said a word to the police, probably because they think you still have some semblance of an allegiance to them." Aizawa explained. 

"Motherfucker." Yuji groaned. "Two more people! The police could be showing up at my mom's place at any minute to arrest me for vigilantism. They'd have heart attacks! I told them I'd tone down the heroing!". 

"Well maybe you shouldn't have lied to them." The older challenged. Yuji just glared at him. 

"You're not helping old man." He said, rubbing his temples. "Oh god I'm going to lose both of my new friends and get arrested and my moms are going to beat my ass all in one day.". 

Aizawa took a moment to think about things. "Do you regret it?" He asked. 

"Regret what?". 

"What happened at Shino Tower, saving Eri, having you identity outed to so many people. Does it ever make you regret getting involved in vigilantism and hero work?". 

"Of course not." Yuji said. The 'duh' was implied. "Do I regret saving a helpless 6 year old girl, do you even hear yourself Shota? Who would regret that?". 

"I just wondered if this was giving you second thoughts about it all." He said with a shrug. "God knows your stubborn enough to not regret anything in life.". 

"Well you know what I always say: life is like-" 

"If you say one more word I will take you to juvie myself." Aizawa glowered. 

"All I'm saying is, what happens happens. And 90% of the time its my own fucking fault, so you know, what am I gonna do about it but roll with the punches?". 

Not a bad life philosophy, honestly. Aizawa wanted to tell the kid that not everything was his fault and that besides his parents the adults in his life (Aizawa included) had been really shit and keeping him out of trouble and keeping him safe. 

The silence was broken when the door to the teacher's dorm was thrown open and Bakugou stood there, red eyes practically glowing. 

"I FUCKING KNEW IT!". 

"Kacchan, slow down! We were going to go in together!" Midoriya protested, running after his boyfriend. 

"Fuck that. You!" He pointed an accusatory finger at Yuji, "When the fuck did you get the idea that it was okay to just not fucking tell us you were Ghost?!". 

"Well I kinda thought that-"

"No, shut up I'm not done." Katsuki said matter-of-factly. "You put yourself in all that fucking danger, threw yourself off a building TWICE-" 

"Technically I flew off a building and was throw, they're two separate-" 

"You fucking tried to destroy a warehouse worth of Nomu by yourself and then you went off and decided to run straight into a fucking yakuza death trap to save some sniveling brat?!". 

Yuji gave the blond some time to catch his breath before speaking again. 

"Are you done yet, princess?" He asked. The words were light, but somehow he sounded serious. "Good. Cause I've got some things to say too.". 

A tense silence settled over the room as the couple and Aizawa waited with baited breath for Yuji's response. 

"I am so, so, so sorry.". 

More silence. 

"You're what?" Izuku asked, confused. 

"I'm sorry." Yuji said, stressing the word. "I made everyone worry. I caused all this fuss and probably just got myself arrested because I wasn't careful enough in where I parked that motorcycle. I've turned you lives in a miniature mess and I've betrayed you as a friend by not telling you. You probably feel super weird that you talked to me while I was Ghost and didn't know it was me.". 

"Its a lot to ask, but I'd like to ask for your forgiveness, eventually. Doesn't have to be now, or this week or this month, but like maybe sometime before second year? I don't want to lose you two, sweetpea, princess." He said, nodding to the respective nickname owners. 

"That was....surprisingly emotionally mature." Aizawa commented. letting everyone know he was still there. Yuji waited patiently for a response. 

The trio stared at each other for a long moment before Izuku spoke up. 

"I um-kinda just want to hug you?" He said, sounding more confused by his own words. Yuji beamed, his eyes turning into crescents as he did so. He jumped up and swept Izuku off his feet, hugging him tightly. 

"Fucking move over jerk." Katsuki said, grabbing Izuku and putting him back on the ground before enveloping both of them in a hug. "We fucking forgive you asshole, just don't keep pulling that hero shit when you're a civilian.". 

"Technically you don't have your license yet so you're a civilian too-" "Shut the hell up before I un-forgive you." "Gotcha. Noted. Taken into consideration.". 

Midoriya laughed at Yuji's words and shook his head. "Well now that we know things should be much less awkward. And you can stop hiding your injuries." He said with a smile. "But seriously, I have to ask, where did you learn to fight like that? The way Ghost-er-you fight, I've never seen anything like that!". 

The realization hit Yuji like a truck. 

"Fuck, my moms!" He exclaimed. 

He knew he had been forgetting something. 

They probably wanted to see him, you know, after several days. 

He was going to be so deep in scrubbing gym showers it wouldn't matter that Izuku and Katsuki had forgiven him, he wouldn't be able to hang out with them for a month. 

At least

----------------------------------------------------------------------

So they cat's fully out of the bag! 

The shenanigans I have planned for those three-its hilarious. I have some jokes upon jokes here. 

True meme material. 

Deku and Bakugou are in for one big 'so this like-totally changes everything' chat. 

I'm super sleepy so there isn't much of an author's note today 😅

Just hope everyone's having a good day/night! 

Stay Tuned! 

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

59.4K 1.7K 47
Hirota Suzumi, additional member of class 1-A bringing their numbers to an awkward 21 because she wasn't really meant to be there but surprisingly, t...
5.9K 229 45
Deku, a 14-year-old fanboy, struggles with something seemingly unsignificant but unpermits him to become the greatest hero of all time. He never real...
5.7K 331 36
How can someone so fragile, be so strong? °☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆° Disclaimer: This book will mention adult themes such as racial slurs, sexual assault/abus...
59K 1K 17
Ever since Izuku Midoriya joined U.A. High School and settled in, he knew that the League of Villains were after him and his quirk: One For All. Howe...