Church girl and di scammer

Por jahalia_1876

Lando is the brother of the most notorious Jamaican don ,his struggles have led him to partake in lottery sca... Más

*Chapter 1*
*Chapter 2*
*Chapter 3*
*Chapter 4*
*Chapter 5*
*Chapter 6*
*Chapter 7*
*Chapter 8*
*Chapter 9*
*Chapter 10*
*Chapter 11*
*Chapter 12*
*Chapter 13*
*Chapter 14*
*Chapter 15*
*Chapter 16*
*Chapter 18*
*Chapter 19*
*Chapter 20*
*Chapter 21*
*Chapter 22*
*Chapter 23*
*Chapter 24*
*Chapter 25*
*Chapter 26*
*Chapter 27*
*Chapter 28*
*Chapter 29*
*Chapter 30*
*Chapter 31*
*Chapter 32*
*Chapter 33*
*Chapter 34*
*Chapter 35*
*Chapter 36*
*Chapter 37*
*Chapter 38*
*Chapter 39*
*Chapter 40*
*Chapter 41*
*Chapter 42 *
*Chapter 43*
*Chapter 44*
*Chapter 45*
*Chapter 46*
*Chapter 47*
*Chapter 48*
*Chapter 49*
*Chapter 50*
*Chapter 51*
*Chapter 52*
*Chapter 53*
*Chapter 54*
*Chapter 55*
*Chapter 56*
*Chapter 57*
*Chapter 58*
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
*Chapter 79*
*Chapter 80*
*Chapter 81*
*Chapter 82*
*Chapter 83*
*Chapter 84*
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96

*Chapter 17*

8.2K 673 181
Por jahalia_1876

Yanique's POV

"We are okay mom , why you think we would be in Flanker at this hours?" I ask nervously. My heart is pounding in my chest . After I answered her call I realize I got 6 missed calls from Lando's mother.

What does everyone know that I don't.

My legs are weak so I sit and brace myself for what is about to come.

"Lando gang at war with Rose Heights man. How you suppose to live ina house wid him and don't know shit about that man!" My mother argues, I want to tell her she is wrong and that Lando is here with me but I don't think my mother would make all of this up to jeopardize my happiness.

She was partially right when I heard her talking on the phone about him being involved in a shooting. My dad is a soldier so my mother is always on point with what goes on in Flanker.

"Lando's gang ?" That's all I manage to ask.Is this really happening?

"Marksman gang Yanique ! He is a memba and dem a kill off each other down deh because of scamming money! , how can he be so inconsiderate to not tell you all of the details. Mi warn yuh enu ..." the words trail through the phone speaker but they hit deaf ears because at this point I'm zoned out.

Speechless and numb.

I can literally hear my heartbeat.

I end the call and storm inside.

Where is he ?

I open the bedroom door , I see Lando getting dress with his phone pinned between his shoulder and right ear. He is sitting on the bed putting on his black timberland.

There's a sharp pain in my stomach and tears flow down my face.

So this is true. Why is he getting dressed, is he going to take part in what is going on in Flanker.

"Nuh seh 40 ... mi a shub out" he takes his gun and tucks it inside his waist. Then ends the call and pocket his phone.

It is true Yanique. My subconscious tells me.

My heart sinks.

Then his eyes meet mine. I can't read him, I don't know who he is. He quickly look away and pushes pass me as he exists the room without an explanation. I don't even deserve that much!

Moments later I hear the sound of his bike engine and that's it.

He left , and he took apart of me this time. I am devastated, my heart feels like it has been shattered into small pieces.

I don't know what makes me sadder , my mother having the ' I told you so' moment or Lando hiding all of this from me.

Scamming money
Gang member
Killing

I lay on the bed and cry my eyes out until there are no tears left.

Literally none! All I can do is sob.

Lando's POV

Can't go do this with Yanique deh pan mi mind.

I couldn't stop to explain because I know it would only make things worst , given the timing and what I have to do despite her knowing or not.

It's like nothing good nuh suppose to come my fucking way ... I wish I met her earlier or in another lifetime where I was the guy suitable for her . No bomboclaat secrets just mi and her.

But this is the card I was issued , God has his favorites and unfortunately I am not one of them.

I pull up to the studio. Busshead car is parked at the entrance and he is sitting on the bonnet next to Ziggy.

"It's about time" Ziggy laughs and Busshead gets inside the car to start the engine.

I park the bike in the yard and join them inside the car. Busshead speeds off .

"Bwoy chopstick deh a him yard now... Dane just link wi and mek wi know" Ziggy says excitingly.

Busshead grin.

I begin to roll my weed. "Eeh" I say.

"Duppy bat a fly tonight" Ziggy is only this talkative when he is dialing or killing.

About 4 minutes ago after Yanique took the call from her mom , I received a call from Lawrence giving us the heads up fi tek out Chopstick. Wah gwan on the lane last night was the wrong move and chopstick was behind it so the right thing to do is get rid of him.

This war has been getting bigger and more intense as the days go by but it is all about power. Which man can show more dominance in a di area. Mi just a hope all a dis boil down soon.

I light my spliff and take a puff . I need to get high off this ganja. Something just don't feel right tonight.

I take out my gun and double check the barrel. It is fully loaded. Hungry fi blood.

What is this feeling ?, I can't shake it.

Must be the thought of knowing what I'm going home to face after this.

Now more than ever before I want out of this fucking game because I want to be better for Yanique. I want to be the person she sees me for.

But probably it is too late now fi change mi lifestyle fi a woman mi just start deal wid.

Fuck it.

I exhale smoke and shut my eyes for a quick moment.

The car comes to a stop and Ziggy and I get out.

Busshead is still seated around the steering wheel.

The yard is open, no fence nor wall around the perimeter.

What a reckless way to live.

I walk up to the door and kick it in. It immediately swings open , revealing a naked man and woman on the couch.

The girl is on top of him.

Fuck! Mi neva come fi her but wah dem seh? Wrong place at the wrong time.

Chopstick reaches for his gun , the girl starts screaming and hops off of him quickly going towards the back door.

It is all happening in seconds , she or him.

Ziggy answers my unasked question, he opens fire on her and I empty my clip in Chopstick head.

Seconds later two dead bodies left inside the house as we run back to the car and Busshead speeds off.

"Him gal dead too enu" Ziggy rejoices. Busshead rolls down the window and starts firing shots in the air as he drives.

"Wake up !" He shouts. Signaling the community of our enemies that we just killed one of their own.

"At least him get some pussy before him last breath" I join in on the commotion.

Usually I would stay back to get high but I need to see Yanique.

11:50 pm

I pull up into the garage and park the bike. Max runs over to me and smells the blood on my shoes , he licks it notifying me of the stain.

"Good looking out mi boy" I pat his back before taking off the shoes and throwing them aside. I'll burn those tomorrow.

I take off my shirt then walk inside the house.

I flick the lights on ,Yanique must be sleeping.

Now that I'm here , I can't find the courage to walk into the bedroom.

Yuh just take a life but you can't find the courage fi face yuh woman

I pace the living room thinking what's next.

Guess I'll be sleeping here tonight.

I reload my gun and lay on my back in the couch with my gun on my chest and my right hand resting on it. Nights like this , it is the only thing that can give me comfort.

As I am about to close my eyes Yanique walks into the living room.

"I thought I heard your bike... but I've been hearing that sound since you left me here alone. It's good to know my mind isn't playing tricks on me anymore" she says in a low tone. She walks over to me , dressed in one of my T-shirt.

I sit up.

"Babe..."

"Don't!" Her voice breaks and she starts crying. I put my gun away and hold her.

She begins hitting me and fighting her way out of my tight hold on her.

Mi swear Yanique could a fight fi Jamaica.

Weh she get all this fucking strength from!

After being hit , bite and punched I finally let her go. She need to catch her breath, probably I deserved all of that. I can still picture the pain in her eyes when I left her here without an explanation.

"How could you Lando!!! You are a gang member ... you're apart of Marksman gang in Flanker" she sobs .

I move close to her , she backs away.

How di fuck she know that!

"Don't touch me!" She yells.

"Yanique please.." I beg.

"Were you planning on leaving me in the dark ? Do you know how embarrassing it is for my mother to tell me all of this and you didn't so much as to stop and say something before you left me here alone to worry about you!" She slaps me across my face. I clench my jaw.

Miss Gracie really tell her all of this. Must her solider man full up her head but dem don't have enough proof.

I would lie my way through this but what sense it even fucking mek. I stand before her in silence.

"Yanique!!" I shout , trying to make her retain composure but she hits me again ... and again.
I hold her hands, "Enough!!! Easy yuh bloodclaat self" I shout.

She starts crying like I've never seen anyone done before. I would never lay hands on her but she need fi fucking calm down before something happens that we will both regret.

"Babe mi sorry, just neva know how fi seh dis to yuh. Yuh would a lef mi if mi tell yuh all of this ... Yanique mi nuh know wah fi seh fi mek it any better"

"You said you would never put me in danger ..."

"And mi fucking mean dat ! No danger can't come your way once mi deh ya suh and even if mi dead yuh head back still protected . Mi mek sure a that"

" I'm not cut out for this lifestyle Lando.... I can't be with you when you have kept something like this hidden from me , what else is there for me to know ?.... You have me in the house crying and praying for you to come home in one piece ! Why did you step out in such a haste?"

I shut my eyes and rub my hands over my head.

She's leaving me.

I can't be with you ....

I am not cut out for this lifestyle...

Why did you step out in such a haste....

Moments ago we were good. She was smiling and I had her in my arms. Now all I can imagine is her leaving me when we just started something.

Can't even deny it ... mi did see it coming. I can't force her to be here if she doesn't want to and my actions won't ever give her reassurance.

Two different fucking world. Church girl deh wid a scammer ... a fucking killa. How could I allow myself to even hope for a second that Yanique would still see the good in me when she found out what I do.

"Mi cya tell you dat" five words I know she wasn't hoping to hear. The thin string that was holding us together suddenly broke. I can tell.

So many secrets. I can't begin to imagine what she is feeling right now.

Yanique's POV

He realizes how close I am to walking away from this and yet he doesn't care enough to be truthful. That's it , I already got enough truth from my mother , Lando's failure to explain his side as made me become more lenient towards what everyone else has to say about him.

I walk away , leaving him in the living room. As soon as I get to his bedroom I hear his loud shout "Fuuuucck!!" I stop in my track. Then I heard a crashing sound like something fell.

I lay in his bed , craving his presence. How can he bring me so much peace yet so much pain all at once.

Is it my fault ?

I fell for someone I hardly know , he doesn't have to let me in on my timing , am I asking for too much in such a short period of time.

But how can he do this to me , I believe this is something worth knowing.

He doesn't even want to put a definition to what we have going on so how can I expect him to open up to me.

I don't understand him, one minute he is welcoming and the next minute I can't read him.

Why is he this way? Is it because of his past.

'Hurt people hurt people'

My thoughts continues to flood my mind until sleep finds me.

Writer's note: just a few chapters I've worked on ... I'm trying my best not to be too long with the updates. Hope you guys enjoy and I'll be back to the normal schedule as soon as university sets me free😘😘😘
Please vote and comment , I look forward to the feedbacks!!!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

19.4K 1.4K 37
Will Ashley finally find love? Is this the girl that can humble Nathaniel? Stay tuned😘.
She Love Badman Por Abi

Novela Juvenil

752K 56.4K 78
Moving to the innercity of Jamaica is not something that any "country" girl is prepared for. Especially this feisty introvert. She had always been di...
298K 22.6K 38
Diamanté Martin, a 17 year old Christian girl who is the daughter of one of the most notorious dons in Jamaica, is attending Bridgeport High. O'Neil...
42.1K 2.8K 55
"Lia stop fuck round wid mi bredda...right now yah mek mi head chip!"he yells. "Weh mi a do?..no you seh a did just wah one night thing!"i said sarc...