HAPPINESS I'VE BEEN LOOKING F...

By Le0naShah

14 years old girl living with her foster parent but they never cared for her once. She was force to be grown... More

Character background
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100!

Chapter 83

705 25 6
By Le0naShah

A sound of car speeding ringing through her ears, and then another sound of car speeding. She knows what that sound was, it sounds so familiar and so frightening at the same time.

The place she was in right now is also too familiar to her liking.

She's at the circuit where everything went down, where everything fell apart. Monaco Circuit.

Elia could see the car speeding, several cars passed her by and then she saw 2 familiar cars.

There's a number on that car. Another familiar number. 10 and 16. Red cars.

10 is Jamie's and 16 is Elia's.

Elia's breath quickened as she realized what's going to happen. This is where Jamie's died, this is where Elia crashed into the barrier wall and her car exploded till she fell into a coma.

This is her nightmare. No, her night terror.

She starts walking, trying hard to wake herself from this awful dream. As she walks further, praying so that she'll wake up, Jamie's car comes into her sight and soon his car almost hits her as she screams loudly and the car crashes into a barrier wall that makes his car split into 2.

She saw how Jamie's car got into an accident for the first time ever. All this while, she's in her own car so she hadn't seen how it happened but now, she saw it with her own eyes.

And soon enough, there's another loud thump on the other barrier wall, and that was her car this time. She could hear her mother screaming, crying for her.

She can't handle this anymore! She needs to wake up! This isn't a sweet dream that her Papa wished her before she took a nap!

-/-

Lizzie, Seb, Scarlett, Evans, Hemsworth, Holland, Mackie, Downey, Ruffalo, Renner and Gwyneth are all hanging around still in the same place.

Lizzie's iPad still displays Elia's sleeping state, she'll not end the call until she comes back home.

They are all chatting around, making conversation and Lizzie still muted the microphone as to not want to bother Elia's nap with this lot of voices. They could be ridiculous when they're discussing something or everything honestly.

"Dinner at Downey's place after Halloween?"

They are discussing Halloween that is going to come in 4 days.

"Yeah and then we can go trick or treating on his neighborhood" Scarlett replied

"So it settled then"

"Liz, Lizzie!" Gwyneth said, noticing that Elia was thrashing in her bed on Lizzie's iPad screen. Everyone turns to Gwyneth in question as to why Gwyneth sounds panicked. And then Gwyneth pointed at Elia and everyone turned back around to Lizzie's iPad.

Lizzie sprung into action, taking her iPad and unmuting the microphone to comfort Eliana.

"Eli? Baby, wake up. Sweetheart, open your eyes. Hey sweet girl" Lizzie tried calling for Eliana attention to wake her daughter up but to no avail.

Everyone was just looking at the screen worriedly. This is their first time seeing Eliana having nightmares live in front of their eyes. They know she has nightmares but they never saw it first hand.

Seb and Lizzie were trying really hard to wake Elia's up, they kept throwing comforting words. Elia is now whimpering and crying in her sleep.

Luckily, Luna is in the room, she got into the bed, curling up in Elia's distressed form because she could sense it and bark in order to wake Elia up.

"Good girl Luna, keep on waking her up" Seb praised their dog.

Lizzie get up from her seat

"I'm gonna rush home. She's not waking up" Lizzie said, panicking.

Bobbi (Lizzie's manager) who happened to be there started to protest as much as he wanted Lizzie to go comforting her daughter.

"But you have to shoot your scenes after this Lizzie. We can't hold it off anymore" Bobbi said apologetically. Elia is a sweet girl, everyone is worried when they see her like this but it's true that Lizzie has been putting off her scenes way too much and they are running tight on schedule.

Lizzie was about to argue with Bobbi but Sebastian cut his fiancé

"I'll go. I've done most of my scenes this morning" Seb said and left immediately not waiting for Lizzie's response.

Lizzie just sit back down, trying her best to wake Elia's up from her night terror. And it's really frustrating because it's not working. Even Luna's barking didn't wake her up.

The drive from the set to their house took 15 minutes. Lizzie didn't know if she could wait for another 15 minutes for her fiancé to arrive and wake their daughter up.

It's killing the mother to watch it.

Elia kept on whimpering and her tears kept cascaded down to her cheeks.

"Come on, Baby. I need you to wake up sweetheart" Lizzie begs while tears clouded her vision. Everyone just sat there watching worriedly.

Scarlett has come to sit next to Lizzie to comfort her best friend and also to try waking Elia's up.

-/-

Seb didn't know how he didn't get pulled over but he was really grateful he didn't because his daughter needed him right now.

Sebastian and Lizzie have handled Elia's nightmare way too many and they know each time she's been having it, it's not pleasant for them including Elia.

Once he got the key to the front door, he rushed upstairs to Elia's room but one thing that stopped him was Elia still locking her door.

Shit. He had no other options. He has to kick the door. Elia needs physical contact to ground her from her nightmares.

One kick, two kick and three kick, the door flung open. Obviously they have to change the door soon but it'll be a problem for another time.

The father rushes to his daughter that is curling up in fetal position, her body trembling, Luna immediately hop off from the bed when she notices Sebastian come in.

Sebastian could see everyone's face go relieved on Elia's iPad.

"Okay Princess, Daddy's here. Come on. It's been a minute, Baby. You have to wake up" Seb said, rubbing her arms softly so that Elia wakes up with the physical contact.

"Hey, Adelaine I need you to open your beautiful green eyes, Baby"

"Come on sweetheart, I'm right here. I promise you're okay. Come on Buddy"

It didn't work this time. Elia is still trapped in her nightmares. This is getting out of hand because Sebastian's facial expression matches with Lizzie's when they make eye contact.

And Seb could feel the warmth radiating through his daughter's. No wonder she's been having a hard time with her nightmares.

Then Sebastian took Elia's arm and sit her up and that seems to worked because Elia's eye immediately open and she gasps

"It's okay, Baby. I'm right here" Sebastian said softly, relieved when his daughter finally awakened. Elia took a second to clear her vision to know who's in front of her. Once she knows it's her father, she flung to him and sobbing out loud making everyone's heart break at that sound.

"Buddy take a deep breath. You're gonna make yourself sick Baby" Sebastian said worriedly as Elia tightened her hug on her father but she's still gasping for air.

Elia just whimpered in response.

"I'm right here sweetheart, I'm not going anywhere. See, Mama's there. Look" Seb tries to comfort his daughter and points at Lizzie who was biting her lips nervously. Sebastian knew Lizzie was one step away from rushing home.

"Adelaine, I need you to breathe. Slowly in and out. Blow's on Daddy's face okay, Baby?" Lizzie said softly but still worried.

Sebastian then starts to blow like how Lizzie does to Elia whenever she's having her panic attack. Elia follows her father slowly but her crying never subdues.

"Great job sweetheart! Just keep on blowing on Daddy's face okay?" Lizzie praised her daughter.

It goes on for 5 minutes, Elia has returned to breathe normally but her crying never left. And her death grips her father either.

"Babe? What's wrong?" Sebastian asks worriedly as Elia suddenly tense and froze in his embrace. Next seconds, Elia was off from her father's lap and hugged and she sprinted to her bathroom and threw up.

Everyone could hear it.

Sebastian just go behind his daughter and pull up his daughter's hair and slowly rubbing her back

"It's okay, let it all out. You're okay. I promise"

But Elia didn't believe it. She let out her tears frustratingly

"It's okay, Baby. It's all fine. You're gonna make yourself more sick, Baby" Sebastian could feel Elia's frustration.

Elia leaned into the wall after she was done throwing up, Sebastian cleaning her up, bringing water to her and brushing her teeth.

He helped his daughter to change from her sweaty PJs, grab her mask for her to wear and walk to the still ongoing FaceTime call. Shocked seeing everyone was still there, waiting for him to update about Eliana.

"I'm gonna bring her to the set. She needs you" Seb said, telling his fiancé who was looking like a mess too.

Lizzie immediately breathed out of relief when she heard her fiancé was going to bring their daughter to the set and not leave her all alone in the house anymore.

Sebastian carries Elia to his car after ending the call from his daughter's iPad. 

------------- 

Oooooooffffff this story is being held for too long! I'm sorry for those who's been waiting for an update! Don't worry, I've write until chapter 86! So you'll receive tomorrow's chapter hehee ;) 

I'm just gonna say get ready. Get ready for those who read 3 of my stories too. Just get your emotional ready. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

313K 7.8K 150
Rhislette and her twin brother Harrison were given to a family when they were 1 and a half. Except that adoption never went thru. When Scarlett and...
401K 10.4K 53
She was alone. Not just in the physical sense, but the emotional one too. A girl left to fend for herself. That wasn't to say that she had no one to...
98.8K 3.2K 70
You're whole world changed You had a somewhat normal life. You lived with you're dad after you're ' amazing childhood' and now you're 15. It's been...
46.5K 1.2K 13
Charlotte, A 4 year old girl, her mother was killed in front of her by her father and straight after her father shot himself when she was just 2 year...