You Can't Hide From Your Past

Galing kay Tiger_lily

Athena has lived as much of her life as she can remember in big, busy and upscale part of Los Angeles, Califo... Higit pa

Moving
Talking with Daddy
Their Territory/My Mate
My name is...
Which one is she...
Getting a tattoo...Oops, forgot to tell Daddy!
So...uh...mate...this is AKWARD.
Day Out
Family Squabbles
Old Friends
Mating Process
The Accident
Waking up to Arguments
Derek's Here
Mate this is my Ex who beat me, wait your RELATED!
Athena's Story (Part I)
Athena's Story (Part II)
The Letter
Thinking...
To Mark or Not To Mark
Marking
The Answer...And Sweetheart
The Guys
Punishment & Feelings
The Wolf on Your Doorstep
Inside His Head

What in HELL!?!?!?!

8.8K 87 5
Galing kay Tiger_lily

So i just wanted to update cause i know before it took me a long time to update so now i need t like get more in the habit if trying to update every other day if not daily.

So ENJOY

and please please don't forget to...

VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. picture of Roman on the side---------------------------------------------------------------------->

*****Recap*****

"Daddy what the hell are you saying!"

"What I'm trying to tell you is that...*deep breath* You are a werewolf."

*****************************************************************************************************

Chapter 3

OK so now I'm getting really worried cause my dad looks like he is dead serious and i already lost my mom and quite frankly i would be really scared if we had to put my dad in some asylum and my brothers had to to take care of me and Gia!!!!!!!!!!

But my dad really has to be joking cause my dad really isn't the go crazy, leave his kids to fend for themselves kinda type. He has always been the loving, always there for you kinda dad. So I'm just debating in my head and he's probably waiting for an answer so I'm just gonna ask him what in hell is he talking about.

"Dad are you joking with me or are you on something?" i know you are thinking what kinda a daughter speaks to her dad like that but we are just that close and truth is that a lot of the time he is just a really big kid. That's kinda why i was so positive that this was a joke cause all through my childhood my dad always took part in practical jokes with my brothers.

He slightly chuckled be fore he answered, "No sweetie this isn't a joke and I'm not on anything. I know you probably won't believe me but I couldn't hide it because you start you're gonna start your first change tonight. Since Gia is not at the age of her first change yet we still have to keep her in the dark so I cant go with you so your brothers are gonna take care of you during the change."

As if on cue, or more realistically knowing my brothers, if they were listening in from the other side of the door, they both came in and looked at me, smiled and asked in unison, "You ready for your big change little wolf."

I looked at them and i know i must have had on my WTF face because both my brothers started to laugh. I glared at them.

"In a couple of minutes I swear to God I'm gonna wake up and this will all go away cause I don't wanna put my dad and both my brothers in an insane asylum!" I yelled. My bother's faces fell when they realized i didn't except what they were telling me.

Roman walked up and started to strip down. Before you go there no, I'm not some freak who likes watching her brothers strip down it's just they are my brothers and I most definitely don't think of them that way! And plus I wasn't even looking there.

"Roman what are you doing?" i asked.

"You don't believe us so the only thing i can think of to convince you is show you." he answered.

Then i felt something thing in the air that i couldn't describe. Then I felt Ryan pull me back and he put his arms around me and I looked up at him then I heard the faint sound that was kind of like bones braking. Then i looked back at Roman, but when I looked back where he was standing before he wasn't there. In his place was a huge grey and white wolf that looked about 6 ft while standing on all fours, but the strange thing was i should have been scared but i wasn't. it actually looked cute, to me at least. But i think that the thing that calmed me down the most was that even though my brother's body wasn't there any more the wolf that was standing there had my brother's eyes and that let me know it was him and it would be safe to touch him. So I walked foward a little and out of Ryan's grasp.

'R-R-Roman?" I asked with a shakey voice.

The wolf brought it's massive head down and licked me.

"HAHAHA!!! You disgusting dog stop!!!!!HAHAHA!" I laughed and then said, "O-Okay I believe you but what do you mean by the change?"

"It's the first change into your wolf. Since your a Racen you have gifts or powers that others don't have." dad explained.

"What does being a Racen have to do with powers?" i asked

"Our family is one of the most powerful werewolf families in the world, third most powerful maybe." Dad said thoughtfully.

"After the...incident... that happened to you in Los Angeles I thought that it would be best if we moved here and i ordered the rest of the pack to come up after us." he said. When he mentioned what happened in L.A. i immediately went cold and stiff. Ryan who was still holding me gave me a little squeeze and I looked up, gave him a reassuring smile and listened to what dad was saying.

"Wait what? Pack?" I asked.

"Oh yes i forgot to mention that. With all the power we have comes responsibility and our responsibility is our pack I am the leader or the Alpha of a very large group of werewolves or in werewolf terms a pack. I am the Alpha, Roman is the Beta, Ryan is the Zeta and your mother was the Luna." When he talked about my mom there was a faint glimmer of both sadness and happiness. Then he continued, "But when I step down Roman will be Alpha, Ryan will be Beta and you will be Zeta."

"What!?!?!?!"

"At least you have to have the responsibility of being Alpha its like having everyone in the pack's life in your hands." Roman mumbled to himself. 

"Is that all I need to know?" I asked them.

"Hmm...what else is there?" he thought to himself. "We already went over status, the pack, power...OH YES I almost forgot. MATES." he said.

"What the hell are mates?" i asked.

"Well mates is short for soulmates. It is basically when werewolves find their other half, the person that makes their life complete."

"Ok so how do i know when i find my mate?" i asked because this topic honestly had me interested.

"Well when you find them and you touch them for the first time it will kind of feel like you are on fire but the more you touch the the fire feeling will dull and you will just feel an overwhelming sense of pleasure. You will also not want to be away from them for long and you will feel a little possessive over them. But the last two you wont really have to worry about because that is usually more common in the males. I know how independent you are and how feisty you can be, so when you do find him  you have to be prepared for those things. And i think that's about it."

"Umm ok well I'm just gonna ge-" I was cut off by a sharp pain in my leg then another in my arm. "Ahh!" I screamed and before I knew it I was falling. I felt two pairs of arms wrap around me and I immediately knew it was my brothers. Then i felt my self being held fireman style in one of their arms. I was looking up to see which one was holding me when another pain in my arm hit.

"Ahh!" I screamed again. It was then I noticed that we were moving and we were outside. I was in Ryan's arms with Roman running next to him. We were going at an immensely fast pace but strangely I could still see every leaf on every tree we passed.

Each second the pain was getting worse it was starting in new places and I kept trying not to scream but it wasn't working out.

Finally after about 6 minutes of running Ryan put me down and i could see we were very deep in the forest. I was laying in the grass with my brothers in their wolf forms standing over me. The pain was still there but i could tell it was dulling. Then before i knew it i was on all fours and i could feel the fur that had grew on me in a matter of a second. I looked down and saw that I was covered in pure white fur except at the bottoms of my legs or i guess now my paws.

I looked up at my brothers and they looked like they were waiting for me to say something. But i didn't understand I was a wolf i couldn't talk...or could I.

'Hey you ok Thena?' i knew that was Roman. so i tried to answer back and i found out it was way easy.

'Yeah I'm good. That hurt like a bitch though. Do i have to go through that every time?' 

'No it dulls down with time. We can't even feel it anymore.' he said

'Come on little wolf we'll take you on your first run!' Ryan said excitedly.

'Uhh... sure.' i said a little nervous but i wasn't gonna tell them that and give them a reason to tease me.

'Aww...is the little wolf scared?' Ryan asked in a mocking voice.

'No!' i yelled.

'Sure little wolf.' Ryan said.

'Stop calling me that!'

'No i think its gonna stick as a nickname. What do you think Roman?' he asked my other brother.

'I think its perfect for her!' he chuckled while he said it.

Before I even knew how or what I did I growled at them. It was cool.

'Ooh looks like someone found how to growl.' Ryan said

'Uhh...Lets just go for that run ehh?'

'If you can keep up little wolf!' Ryan said as he shot into the trees.

Then i launched my self after him and to my surprise i manged to catch up to him in about 30 seconds. Then i jumped on him and i managed to get him to fall. He tried to shake me off but he couldn't because i ended up having a pretty good grip on him. So instead he and I just started play fighting. With roman watching us I could hear him laughing at us in my head.

Then out of no where we heard...

****************************************************************************************************

What did they hear? Hmmm

So i haven't really been getting that many votes or comments on my story and that's kinda making me sad. So i might just take a break from writing for a little or until i get more votes or comments. sorry if there are some people who like this. I'm not saying I'm stopping completely but I don't think i will be posting any more this week. :( If you want me to update faster please VOTE or COMMENT.

-KAR     

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

416 28 24
Athena shes 16 years old and grew up with an acholic, abusive, drug dealer stepfather what will happen to Athena after her stepfather dies now she ha...
2.3M 31.5K 21
***This is an R-rated story, there are sexual situations and if you are not comfortable with that please proceed with caution.*** Life has made a tur...
636K 11.8K 41
Book #1 (Tainted Scars Series) He grabbed my waist and pulled me down into his lap. "Do I have to fuck you in front of your brother? Is that what it...
22.5K 784 47
I was getting ready to start my senior year of high school when my dad was offered a promotion in an ally pack. He was our alpha's younger brother. (...