ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ | ʙᴏᴏᴋ ɪɪ (ɴᴇᴡ ᴠᴇʀ...

By ChanelPradaGirl

ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ ᴍᴇᴇᴛꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴜᴀʀᴅɪᴀɴ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ, ꜱʜᴇ ɪꜱ ɴᴏᴡ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴅᴇᴛᴇʀᴍɪɴᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴇꜰᴇᴀᴛ ʜᴀᴡᴋ ᴍᴏᴛʜ ᴀɴᴅ... More

📖ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏʟʟᴇᴄᴛᴏʀ📖
🧸ᴅᴇꜱᴘᴀɪʀ ʙᴇᴀʀ🧸
📈ᴘʀɪᴍᴇ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ📉
🍬ʙᴇꜰᴀɴᴀ🍬
🎂ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ🎂
🤺ʀɪᴘᴏꜱᴛᴇ🤺
🤖ʀᴏʙᴜꜱᴛᴜꜱ🤖
👶ɢɪɢᴀɴᴛɪᴛᴀɴ👶
👩‍🎤ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ ɢɪʀʟ👩‍🎤
🦉ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴏᴡʟ🦉
🍦ɢʟᴀᴄɪᴀᴛᴏʀ🍦
👹ꜱᴀᴘᴏᴛɪꜱ👹
🦍ɢᴏʀɪᴢɪʟʟᴀ🦍
🧵ꜰᴀꜱʜɪᴏɴ ʙᴜꜱɪɴᴇꜱꜱ🧵
🧭ᴄᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ ʜᴀʀᴅʀᴏᴄᴋ🧭
🧟‍♀️ᴢᴏᴍʙɪᴢᴏᴜ🧟‍♀️
🧜‍♀️ꜱʏʀᴇɴ🧜‍♀️
🎤ꜰʀɪɢʜᴛɪɴɢᴀʟᴇ🎤
🤘ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇᴍᴀᴋᴇʀ🤘
🕷ᴀɴᴀɴꜱɪ🕷
🎅🏻ꜱᴀɴᴛᴀ ᴄʟᴀᴡꜱ🎅🏻
😠ᴛʀᴜᴄᴜʟᴇɴᴛ😠
🧞‍♂️ꜱᴀɴᴅʙᴏʏ🧞‍♂️
❄ꜰʀᴏᴢᴇʀ❄
🏫ʟᴀ ɢʀᴀᴄᴇ🏫
👑ꜱᴛʏʟᴇ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ (Qᴜᴇᴇɴ'ꜱ ʙᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ; ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪ)👑
🐝Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ᴡᴀꜱᴘ (Qᴜᴇᴇɴ'ꜱ ʙᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ; ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪɪ)🐝
🇨🇵ᴍᴀʟᴇᴅɪᴋᴛᴀᴛᴏʀ🇨🇵
🔳ʀᴇᴠᴇʀꜱᴇʀ🔳
🦸‍♂️ᴄᴀᴛᴀʟʏꜱᴛ (ʜᴇʀᴏᴇꜱ ᴅᴀʏ; ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪ)🦸‍♀️
💃ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀʟᴀ💃
ᴀ/ɴ
🐲ꜱʜᴀɴɢʜᴀɪ; ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪ🐲
🐲ꜱʜᴀɴɢʜᴀɪ; ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪɪ🐲
🐲ꜱʜᴀɴɢʜᴀɪ; ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪɪɪ🐲
🐲ꜱʜᴀɴɢʜᴀɪ; ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪᴠ🐲

🦸‍♂️ᴍᴀʏᴜʀᴀ (ʜᴇʀᴏᴇꜱ ᴅᴀʏ; ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪɪ)🦸‍♀️

983 51 37
By ChanelPradaGirl

"Don't be bemused, it's just the news! Thank you for joining us for this very special program. You will have the chance to witness the victory of our great leader, Scarlet Moth!" Prime Queen asseverated.

"Hail Scarlet Moth! Hail Scarlet Moth! Hail Scarlet Moth!" All the akumatized villains chorused.

"Today shall be known as... Villains Day!" Prime Queen declared.

Tom and Sabine are seen watching the news broadcast from the Tom & Sabine Boulangerie Patisserie. Vanita and Darius are watching the news as well on their home's couch. Then Nora, Ella, and Etta are seen watching the news broadcast from the Césaire apartment.

Scene: Hawk Moth's Lair.

"It's time, Scarlet Moth." Catalyst says.

Scene: Eiffel Tower.

"Hail Scarlet Moth!" The villains stopped their chant when Scarlet Moth raises his cane.

"Lady Luck, Cat Noir. I can feel your close presence. If you want to save Paris and all its people, I'll give you one last chance. Give yourselves up and bring me your Miraculous!" The head villain demanded.

Scene: Palais de Chaillot Rooftop.

"Penny for your thoughts M'lady?" Cat Noir asked Lady Luck.

"It's like he's been preparing for this for a long time. But we... we're not prepared for this." Lady Luck doubted.

"Yes, we are! We've already fought them all and we won! And there are five of us this time!" Cat Noir signified.

The other three heroes nod.

Lady Luck stood up."If we wanna win, we have to defeat Hawk Moth, even though we've never fought him before." She then looked at Scarlet Moth. "Hawk Moth! I hope you enjoyed Volpina's illusion because the real Lady Luck would never hand you over her Miraculous!" She scowled.

Cat Noir stood up. "And we've got a better idea! You're gonna give us your Miraculous!"

Carapace stands up along with Rena Rouge. "You may have an army of akumatized warriors..."

"But we're a whole team of superheroes!" Rena concluded.

Queen Bee stands up last. "You're going to wish you never wore that utterly ridiculous costume!"

The hero team got into fighting positions.

Scarlet Moth laughs maliciously. "I understand you want to fight. Then so be it. Guitar Villain. Frightningale. Music!"

Guitar Villain and Frightningale play thunderous music while the other Akumatized villains charge toward the Miraculous Supers as they charged at them as well.

"And so it begins. The scarlet army is on its way to crush these pathetic Miraculous holders." Prime Queen insulted the Miraculous team.

"Don't forget our main objective. We want to get to Hawk Moth." Lady Luck reminded. "He's the one that's causing all this mess."

"Simple plan then. Go for the big bad boss." Cat Noir broke it down.

"Let's get him!" Rena alleged.

"I'll cover you!" Carapace spoke.

"You can count on me, Lady Luck!" Queen Bee remarked.

"Cyclone!" Stormy Weather created a huge twister with her parasol.

"Horus! Give me your wings!" The Pharoh picked up Princess Fragrance before they flew into the air.

"Thunderbolt!" Stormy Weather aims a red lightning bolt of Lady Luck.

"Carapace! Shield!" Lady Luck yelled.

Carapace throws his shield at Ladybug, protecting her from Stormy Weather's attack.

Riposte then attacks Lady Luck but she dodges by flipping backwards. The Mime creates a sword as Rogercop lands beside him and Riposte.

"Your swords are no match for Cat Noir! Show 'em what you got kitty!" Lady Luck smirked at the cat hero.

Cat Noir charges toward the Akumatized villains with his staff.

"Queen Bee, Pharaoh's pendant!" Lady Luck shouted.

Princess Fragrance shoots at Cat Noir, but Carapace blocks the attack.

"Well done." Cat Noir praised.

Queen Bee hits The Pharaoh's pendant with her spinning top, breaking it and releasing the Akuma. Lady Luck captures it as Pharaoh reverts back into Jalil, dropping Princess Fragrance in the progress.

"Rena Rouge! Rescue!" Lady Luck exclaimed.

"Good aim, Chloé!" Rena Rouge catches a falling Jalil and then throws her flute at Princess Fragrance's perfume.

"No!" Princess Fragrance exclaims as she reverts back into Rose before Queen Bee catches her.

"It's Queen Bee to you, Fox!" Queen Bee retorted.

Cat Noir and Carapace de-akumatize Riposte and Mime while Lady Luck captures their Akumas.

"We make a pretty cool team." Cat Noir imparted.

"Not bad! But it's not over yet." Lady Luck said.

"It's all going to plan, Catalyst." Scarlet Moth smirked from the Tower.

Scene: Hawk Moth's Lair.

"Nothing's more delightful than leading them to believe that they actually have a chance of winning when their future has already been decided!" Catalyst smirked.

🌻🌻🌻🌻

Scene: The Battle.

"There's bad weather on the way!" Stormy Weather shoots lightning at Lady Luck with her parasol and the superhero blocks the attacks with her yo-yo.

Cat Noir extends his staff on the ground so that Queen Bee can stand on it. "Your forecast was wrong, Ice Queen!" He flings Queen Bee, who uses her foot to break Stormy Weather's parasol and release the Akuma.

"Gotcha!" Cat Noir catches a falling Aurore while Lady Luck trapped the Akuma.

Rena Rouge throws her flute at Rogercop's whistle, he dodges, but Lady Luck breaks his whistle with her yo-yo, releasing the Akuma and catching it.

"Your days of attacking innocent people will soon be over, Hawk Moth! Lucky Charm!" Lady Luck acquires a tennis racket and looks at her surroundings. A couple items were highlighted, including her hero allies. "Get ready! I'm gonna need all of you!" She said to the team.

"The time has come, Dark Cupid." Scarlet Moth said to the villain.

Dark Cupid fires arrows at all the de-akumatized: Rose, Kagami, Aurore, Jalil, Roger, and Fred, giving them negative emotions.

"What?" Lady Luck's eyes widened when she noticed this.

Scarlet Moth then re-akumatizes Rose, Kagami, Aurore, Jalil, Roger, and Fred.

"What an incredible twist! Those lousy heroes didn't even see it coming!" Prime Queen rendered.

"Hawk Moth is using Dark Cupid to create all the negative emotions he needs." Cat Noir figured.

Dark Cupid fires an arrow at Lady Luck, but she dodges and the heroes continue to battle the Akumatized villains while Dark Cupid fires more arrows.

"It's a nightmare!" Carapace cried.

"Stay focused, guys! Villains must never prevail!" Lady Luck conveyed.

"Fall on them like rain, my scarlet Akumas!" Scarlet Moth sends an army of scarlet Akumas toward the heroes.

"Huh?" Lady Luck notices the Akumas. "Watch out!"

"Oh no." Cat Noir commented.

Prime Queen watched as the superheroes battle the Akumas. "Now watch Scarlet Moth's relentless plan to get rid of your precious protectors. Mwahahahaha!"

The Pharaoh begins to overpower Carapace; Rena Rouge notices that Dark Cupid is aiming an arrow at the turtle hero.

"Carapace, watch out!" Rena warned.

Dark Cupid fires an arrow at Carapace, but Rena Rouge jumps in the way and takes the hit instead.

"Rena? No! Not you!" Carapace held her up in his arms.

The fox hero growled as her lips turned black. "Hands off!" She pushes Carapace away from her. "You flyweight!"

Lady Luck notices an Akuma approaching Rena Rouge and captures it. "Rena! Don't let any negative emotions take over you! You might get Akumatized too, and that's exactly what Hawk Moth wants!"

Carapace slowly approaches Rena. "Hold on!"

"You are not cut out to be a hero!" Rena Rouge lunges at Carapace, but he restrains her. "Let go of me, you weakling!"

"Shh. Easy!" Carapace struggled to keep his grip on her.

Princess Fragrance fires her perfume at Rena Rouge and Carapace, but Queen Bee blocks the attack with her top.

"You don't have to worry about me, Lady Luck! I'll never let my emotions get the better of me!" Queen Bee says.

"You should never say... "never" Scarlet Moth smirked.

"Chloé!" Queen Style and Malediktator called as they appeared in front of Queen Bee.

"Daddy? Mommy?!" The bee hero backed away.

"Queen Bee! Focus!" Lady Luck yelled before blocking an attack from Rogercop.

"By the power vested in me, stop playing superheroes!" Malediktator and Style Queen attack Queen Bee, who blocks their attacks with her spinning top.

Rena Rouge elbows Carapace in the gut and flips him in front of her. She willingly allows a scarlet Akuma to infect her Miraculous. "I am now... Rena Rage!"

"NOOOOOO!" Carapace hung his head, saddened that he failed to protect his love. An Akuma flies into his Miraculous.

"Carapace, no!" Lady Luck cried.

"There is no more Carapace. There is only Shell Shock!" The villain throws his shield at Lady Luck and she dodges.

Despair Bear latches onto Queen Bee, who still is fighting Style Queen and Malediktator. "Stop!" He holds her in place, allowing Dark Cupid to shoot an arrow at her and an Akuma to infect her Miraculous.

"Queen Bee!" Cat Noir shouted.

"That's Queen Wasp to you, cockroach!" Queen Wasp throws a punch at Cat Noir, but he dodges.

"This might be a good time to use that Lucky Charm of yours, don't you think?" Cat Noir asked Lady Luck.

"I need all of us to make it work! I can't do anything with it now!" Lady Luck replied.

The Akumatized villains begin to surround Lady Luck and Cat Noir. Frightningale and Guitar Villain continue to play music.

"Game, set, and match, Lady Luck," Scarlet Moth mentioned triumphantly.

The heroes blocked attacks with their weapons.

"I don't see how we're gonna get outta of this one M'lady." Cat Noir said.

"We can't lose hope, or we'll get Akumatized too," Lady Luck warned.

"Pretty cataclysmic situation, huh?" Cat Noir asked.

Lady Luck gasped. "Cataclysm! That's it! Beneath us, kitty!"

"Of course. Cataclysm!" Cat Noir uses Cataclysm on the ground below them, allowing him and Lady Luck to escape.

Once the dust cleared, all the villains could see was a big hole.

"No more Lady Luck and Cat Noir!" Prime Queen announced. "Have they destroyed themselves or...?"

Scene: Sewers.

Lady Luck and Cat Noir are running.

"I'm about to transform back," Lady Luck warned her partner. "I'll go this way, you go that way," She jumped on the left side while Cat Noir jumped on the right side.

Lady Luck then detransforms. "That was a close one." She reaches into her purse and pulls out a macaron for Tikki.

"Claws in!" Cat Noir detransforms and pulls out a piece of cheese from his pocket. "Enjoy it, but don't take too long. We don't have much time." He told his Kwami.

"Let's share it," Plagg splits the cheese in half. "You're gonna need it, too."

(Sukura41: This has got to be the only time we've seen Plagg as generous with his cheese.🥺)

"Thank you, Plagg." Adrien takes the piece of cheese.

Scene: Eiffel Tower.

"Animan, track down Lady Luck and Cat Noir. They must not escape!" Scarlet Moth says.

Animan then shapeshifts into a panther.

Scene: Sewers.

"You okay Lady Luck?" Adrien asked worriedly.

Kalianna hadn't realized that she was sniffling. "Oh, yeah!" She sniffled, wiping away the tears in her eyes while Tikki patted her head, comforting her. "It's just... Hawk Moth's never re-Akumatized so many people in one go. Something's changed."

"Maybe he's figured out how to boost his powers, just like we did." Adrien said.

"Do you still think we can win Cat Noir?" Kalianna asked.

Adrien smiles. "Like you said, we can't lose hope. People are relying on us."

"But our team crumbled." Kalianna protested.

"Then let's go back to what's always worked. A duo. You and me against the world, M'lady." Adrien says.

Kalianna smiled. "You're right." Her eyes widened when she heard a roar. "They're coming!"

Meanwhile, several Akumatized villains head their way.

"You like water rides?" Adrien runs towards the sewer waters.

Kalianna runs in the same direction. "Don't forget to put your diving gear on!"

The pair jumps into the water with their eyes closed.

"Tikki, power-up!" Kalianna tosses Tikki the aqua power-up.

"Plagg, power-up!" Adrien throws Plagg the aqua power-up.

The two transformed into their aquatic selves and swim through the sewer pipes until they come across Syren.

"Siren!" Aquaria frowned.

Animan jumps into the water and shapeshifts into a giant catfish.

"Better get fishing," Aqua Noir swam towards Syren while Aquaria swam towards Animan.

Aqua Noir breaks Syren's bracelet while Aquaria restrains Animan with her yo-yo, and breaks his pin, freeing their Akumas.

Aquaria captures the Akumas and Syren and Animan are turned back into Ondine and Otis, who have trouble breathing underwater until Aquaria and Aqua Noir give them their yo-yo and staff to use as a breathing device. They began leading them out of the water.

"It's gonna take a lot of time to de-akumatize all these villains one by one," Aqua Noir said.

"Which is exactly why we have to take on Hawk Moth directly. He's using his cane to re-Akumatize his victims. If we can destroy it, he won't have an army fighting for him anymore." Aquaria gasped upon finding that the sewer water is starting to freeze and she and her partner retreat.

Scene: Eiffel Tower.

Scarlet Moth laughs maliciously as Frozer begins to freeze all of Paris. "Behold my triumph, Parisians! Your champions are trapped!"

Before the water could fully freeze, the heroes jumped out of it with Ondine and Otis.

"Spots Off/Claws In!"

The duo transformed back into their regular suits.

Lady Luck aims her yo-yo at Frozer's ice skates, breaking them and releasing the Akuma, which she then captures as Otis and Ondine run away.

"You sure don't wanna miss what's coming next!" Lady Luck smirked at Scarlet Moth. "Time to show everyone that the real Lady Luck is back!" She releases all the captured and now purified Akumas from her yo-yo.

"Stop filming, Prime Queen!" Scarlet Moth demanded.

"No more escaping for you knaves. Down with the enemy!" Darkblade pointed his sword at the Miraculous pair.

"I suggest we take a little detour." Lady Luck said to Cat Noir.

"Couldn't agree more M'lady." Cat Noir uttered.

The two then proceed to run from the Scarlet Army.

"Any miraculous ideas M'lady?" Cat Noir asked.

"Besides running and surviving?" Lady Luck raised an eyebrow.

The duo noticed a barricade in front of them and jumped over it. The Scarlet Army stops.

Just then Nora stepped up with the French flag with other civilians beside her. "Parisians, we can be heroes just for one day!"

"Yeah!" The pedestrians cheered.

"What? A revolution?! Charge!" Darkblade's army charges at the rebelling Parisians.

"You guys okay?" Giselle asked, holding out a hand for Lady Luck to grab, which she did with a smile.

"It's awesome seeing you guys again." Marlena voiced.

"We're all on your side. We're gonna kick some villain a$$es!" Giselle grins.

"We will slow them down. You two go save the world!" Marlena encouraged.

"You're all fantastic. Thank you! Take care!" Lady Luck ran away with her partner.

"Thank you!" Cat Noir yelled.

Scene: Eiffel Tower.

"Get them my giants. Destroy Lady Luck and Cat Noir! And anyone else who tries to stand in your way!" Scarlet Moth commanded.

The scarlet giants salute the villain.

Scene: Streets of Paris.

"Hey!" A man calls the attention of Gigantitan using a car.

"Car... vroom!" Gigantitan starts playing with the vehicle while the man runs away.

"People are amazing!" Cat Noir praised as he and Lady Luck ran on top of rooftops.

The Parisians were doing an excellent job of fighting the villains.

"That's precisely why you should never give up hope, kitty!" Lady Luck remarked.

Scene: Eiffel Tower.

Scarlet Moth speaks to Catalyst. "They're more resistant than I expected"

"But we still have the last phase of our plan."

Scarlet Moth walks away.

Meanwhile, with a certain duo...

"You take care of the ice cream man, Cat Noir!" Lady Luck suggested.

"With pleasure! All this fighting's made me hungry." Cat Noir says.

The two both deakumatize Glaciator, but not before letting him freeze the Gamer robot. They then head for Scarlet Moth on the Eiffel Tower.

The villain turned around and gasped when he saw the superheroes.

"It's down to the three of us, Hawk Moth!" Lady Luck frowns.

"Cataclysm!" Cat Noir called on his special power.

"Lucky Charm!" Lady Luck receives a miniature Miraculous box. "It's a sign, Hawk Moth. A sign that your Miraculous will wind up inside this box!"

"Are you sure you're not making a serious mistake? How would you know if the wish I was planning to make with your Miraculous wouldn't have been beneficial to everyone?" Scarlet Moth asked.

"Oh please, if you were to do that, there'd be a price to pay. Why don't you tell us your wish then?" Lady Luck pressed.

"Give me your Miraculous and you'll find out." Scarlet Moth replied.

"Unlike you, I'm not afraid to use these powers," Volpina smirked, hiding away.

"Since you are so good, why didn't bother to try and change the world for the better?" Scarlet Moth inquired.

Meanwhile, the real Scarlet Moth was hiding.

"We are changing the world every day by our actions. Not just by wishing it at the expense of innocent citizens!" Lady Luck retorted.

"Whatever your wish it can only be evil judging the by the havoc you wreak." Cat Noir snapped.

The duo advanced toward Scarlet Moth while the real Scarlet Moth sneaks up behind them.

Scene: Hawk Moth's Lair.

"The time has come! You are about to triumph at last." Catalyst says.

Scene: Eiffel Tower.

Lady Luck holds out the Miraculous box in front of Scarlet Moth. "I'm not even gonna try to convince you to become good, you've already caused enough damage. Give me your Miraculous NOW!"

Just then the bug superhero spots the real Scarlet Moth behind her and Cat Noir through the Miraculous Box's reflective surface. Therefore, she pushes Cat Noir out of the way before Dark Cupid or Scarlet Moth's Akumas can hit them.

Dark Cupid's arrow hits the Scarlet Moth illusion as Lady Luck captures the Akumas while Cat Noir throws his baton at Dark Cupid, making it hit his chest and turning him back into Kim.

Lady Luck captures Kim's Akuma as the boy begins to fall. However, she caught him with her yo-yo and brought him down safely on the ice.

"No!!" Scarlet Moth yelled.

"You're such a coward, Hawk Moth." Lady Luck spat.

"There's no hiding this time!" Cat Noir shouted.

The heroes then proceed to fight Scarlet Moth and eventually manage to grab his cane, which Cat Noir destroys with his Cataclysm, turning Scarlet Moth back into Hawk Moth.

"No!" Hawk Moth cried.

All the villains are then de-Akumatized.

Volpina growls as she is de-akumatized as well into Lila.

Scene: Hawk Moth's Lair.

"NO! Argh! Ah!" Catalyst ran out.

Scene: Eiffel Tower.

"Alright, kids. Watch what a man who's got nothing to lose can do!" Hawk Moth smirked.

While the villain fights Lady Luck and Cat Noir, Catalyst goes into Gabriel's safe and takes out the Peacock Miraculous.

Meanwhile, the odds did not turn out well for the heroes. Hawk Moth completely overpowered them. 

"You're never going to win. Not today or any other day. You're still so green, young superheroes. You can't even stay transformed after you've used your powers," Hawk Moth then goes to attack but is stopped by Carapace, who throws his shield at his chest.

"Need a hand?" Rena Rouge questioned.

Lady Luck uses her yo-yo to create a net around the Eiffel Tower. "You're caught in our net, Hawk Moth. You're not going anywhere!"

"Venom!" Queen Bee activated her special power. "I'll paralyze him, then he'll be all yours Lady Luck!"

"Let's end this quickly," Lady Luck frowns.

The five superheroes then advance towards Hawk Moth.

Scene: Hawk Moth's Lair.

Nathalie, now as Mayura, plucks a feather from her hand fan, charges it with energy, and sends it to the Eiffel Tower.

Scene: Eiffel Tower.

The feather enters Hawk Moth's broken cane.

"Hawk Moth,"

The villain gasps.

"I am Mayura. You're up against the wall, plagued by your deepest, darkest despair. Let me help you."

"No, don't do that!"

"Let your despair be embodied in a powerful protection."

Hawk Moth reluctantly accepts Mayura's help and falls to his knees, causing a giant purple moth to appear and use its wings to push the heroes away.

"What is that thing?!" Lady Luck latches onto it with her yo-yo, but before she can attack it, Mayura uses her power to make it vanish.

The bug heroine then notices a feather coming out of Hawk Moth's cane. "A feather! The second Miraculous that Master Fu lost..."

"Was a Peacock!" Cat Noir concluded.

"Lady Luck! Hawk Moth!" Queen Bee shouts. 

The five heroes turned to find out that Hawk Moth was nowhere to be seen.

"He must've escaped when that monster appeared." Cat Noir said.

"Hawk Moth is no longer working alone. He had help from the owner of the Peacock Miraculous," Lady Luck narrowed her eyes.

Queen Bee hands her Hawk Moth's broken cane.

"Maybe this'll help us track him down." Lady Luck smirks.

Meanwhile, Hawk Moth detransformes, exhausted.

"Master?" Nooroo queried in worry.

On the other hand, the cane in Lady Luck's hand fades away.

"There goes our last chance of finding him," Rena Rouge uttered.

"He must have de-transformed," Lady Luck notices her earrings are flashing. "We've got to split guys. But before that, Miraculous Ladybug!" She throws the miniature Miraculous box in the air, then takes off Rena Rouge and Carapace.

Scene: Alleyway.

Lady Luck collects the Fox and Turtle Miraculous from Alya and Nino. "Unfortunately you two, I won't be able to give you these Miraculous again."

Alya and Nino gasped.

"What?! Why not?" Alya asked.

"You both know your secret identities, and if Hawk Moth ever found this out, he'd most likely use one of you against each other, and it would be my fault. I'm really sorry you two." Lady Luck apologized sadly.

Alya and Nino exchanged looks with each other before Alya came up to the bug heroine.

"It's okay Lady Luck," Alya put a hand on her shoulder. "I know you're only trying to keep the both of us safe."

"Believe me, it's not going to be easy to find new Fox and Turtle holders as good as you two. Remember that you'll always be Rena Rouge and Carapace in your hearts." Lady Luck pointed at Alya's chest.

Nino smiles. "Thanks, Lady Luck."

Lady Luck nods and waves at them before swinging away.

Meanwhile, Cat Noir collects the Bee Miraculous from Chloé.

Scene: Master Fu's Place.

Kalianna puts the Fox and Bee Miraculous inside the Miracle Box.

"Thank you, Kalianna." Fu thanked as he closed the box.

Kalianna smiles.

Scene: Agreste Mansion.

Gabriel lays a drained Nathalie on a couch in the dining hall. "I told you never to use the Peacock Miraculous!"

"I had no choice, sir. I had to save you!" Nathalie coughs.

"It's damaged. It's way too dangerous." Gabriel warned.

"I want to help you. All the way to the end." Nathalie smiles at him.

Gabriel glares at her but then smiles. "Thank you, Nathalie." He puts his hand on top of hers. "For everything."

(Sukura41: So she did all that and your telling me your not even gonna suspect she's in love with you??? I see where Adrien got his blindness from.)

🌻🌻🌻🌻

Scene: Place Des Vosges.

(Sukura41: Kalianna is wearing the same outfit from Catalyst.)

Lila pulls up her window blinds and bitterly watches her classmates having a picnic. She glared at Kalianna when she sat down next to Adrien with an éclair before growling and closing her blinds again.

"I hope you're having a good time Adrien," Kalianna says to the boy.

"Yeah! I love the opera cake, it tastes really good!" The blonde replies, taking a bite of his opera cake.

"This whole picnic is so dumb," Marinette says, being salty while she glared at Kalianna.

"There's no way I'm trying your homemade stuff. Too risky!" Chloé said to Sabrina when she offered her a plate of cookies. She eats a platter of sushi instead while Sabrina cries.

Adrien receives a phone message and then notices his bodyguard waiting for him from afar. "Oh no. My father wants me to attend a charity event he's throwing. I can't stay." He told Kalianna before putting down his opera cake and standing up.

"That's a shame." Kalianna pouted.

Adrien looked down at her. "I wanted to tell you. Rose was right earlier. You're always helping people. Like that day you helped Juleka overcome her class photo curse. Or when you partnered Nathaniel and Marc together to make that comic book. Or when you helped me get to the movies so that I could see my mother on the screen. That's why everyone jumped at the chance to help you set up the decorations for the picnic. So today, it was our turn to help you. You're our every day Lady Luck. Have a good evening, Super-Kalianna." He then began to walk away.

Kalianna was blushing immensely as she watched him. 

Giselle slid over to Kalianna. "Gurl, if you don't go ask Adrien if he wants you to be his plus one for the gala! Go, go!"

Kalianna quickly got up and ran towards Adrien. "Adrien!"

The blonde stopped to look at her. "Hm?"

"Uh... I, uh... I was wondering..." Kalianna played with her fingers. "If I could be your... date to the gala?"

Everyone gasped. The girls looked over at Marinette, who was fuming.

Adrien blushes. "O-Oh, sure! Okay!"

Kalianna smiles. "Great! Um," She hesitates before kissing the corner of his mouth. "Would you, do me the honor of taking me home so I can start getting prepared for later tonight?"

Adrien smiles. "Of course, let's go."

"Bye guys!" Kalianna waved at her friends before walking away with Adrien.

"YES!" Giselle pumped her fist.

The boys cheer for Kalianna and Adrien while Chloé growls jealously. The girls look over at Marinette, who is looking at Kalianna's back with a murderous glint in her eye.

If looks could kill, Kalianna would be dead on her first day of school.

Word Count: 4,369

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.9K 2.2K 33
𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘒𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘋𝘦-𝘚𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘳, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘘𝘶𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘛𝘪𝘬𝘛𝘰𝘬, 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸𝘴 𝘶𝘱 𝘵𝘰 𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘴, 𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘈𝘥...
35.2K 1.1K 34
ꜱɪɴᴄᴇ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ɢᴜᴀʀᴅɪᴀɴ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪʀᴀᴄʟᴇ ʙᴏx, ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ ʜᴀꜱ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴏᴠᴇʀᴡʜᴇʟᴍᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʀᴇꜱᴘᴏɴꜱɪʙɪʟɪᴛɪᴇꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ꜰʀᴜꜱᴛʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ. ᴜɴꜰᴏʀᴛᴜɴᴀᴛᴇʟʏ, ʜᴇʀ ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴꜱ...
13K 364 17
ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ ᴅᴇᴄɪᴅᴇꜱ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜʀᴏᴡ ᴀ ʜᴀʟʟᴏᴡᴇᴇɴ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ! ʜᴏᴡᴇᴠᴇʀ, ɴᴏᴛ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ɪꜱ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ɴᴏᴛ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ɪɴᴠɪᴛᴇᴅ. ᴀᴛ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ, ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ꜱᴀʟᴛɪɴᴇꜱꜱ, ᴜɴᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ...
457K 21K 46
❝I can see your lips moving, and I hear words coming out of your mouth, but I can't understand any of it because I don't speak asshole.❞ ( SEASONS TW...