ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ | ʙᴏᴏᴋ ɪɪ (ɴᴇᴡ ᴠᴇʀ...

By ChanelPradaGirl

ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ ᴍᴇᴇᴛꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴜᴀʀᴅɪᴀɴ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ, ꜱʜᴇ ɪꜱ ɴᴏᴡ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴅᴇᴛᴇʀᴍɪɴᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴇꜰᴇᴀᴛ ʜᴀᴡᴋ ᴍᴏᴛʜ ᴀɴᴅ... More

📖ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏʟʟᴇᴄᴛᴏʀ📖
🧸ᴅᴇꜱᴘᴀɪʀ ʙᴇᴀʀ🧸
📈ᴘʀɪᴍᴇ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ📉
🍬ʙᴇꜰᴀɴᴀ🍬
🎂ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ🎂
🤺ʀɪᴘᴏꜱᴛᴇ🤺
🤖ʀᴏʙᴜꜱᴛᴜꜱ🤖
👶ɢɪɢᴀɴᴛɪᴛᴀɴ👶
👩‍🎤ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ ɢɪʀʟ👩‍🎤
🦉ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴏᴡʟ🦉
🍦ɢʟᴀᴄɪᴀᴛᴏʀ🍦
👹ꜱᴀᴘᴏᴛɪꜱ👹
🦍ɢᴏʀɪᴢɪʟʟᴀ🦍
🧵ꜰᴀꜱʜɪᴏɴ ʙᴜꜱɪɴᴇꜱꜱ🧵
🧭ᴄᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ ʜᴀʀᴅʀᴏᴄᴋ🧭
🧟‍♀️ᴢᴏᴍʙɪᴢᴏᴜ🧟‍♀️
🧜‍♀️ꜱʏʀᴇɴ🧜‍♀️
🎤ꜰʀɪɢʜᴛɪɴɢᴀʟᴇ🎤
🤘ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇᴍᴀᴋᴇʀ🤘
🕷ᴀɴᴀɴꜱɪ🕷
🎅🏻ꜱᴀɴᴛᴀ ᴄʟᴀᴡꜱ🎅🏻
😠ᴛʀᴜᴄᴜʟᴇɴᴛ😠
🧞‍♂️ꜱᴀɴᴅʙᴏʏ🧞‍♂️
❄ꜰʀᴏᴢᴇʀ❄
🏫ʟᴀ ɢʀᴀᴄᴇ🏫
👑ꜱᴛʏʟᴇ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ (Qᴜᴇᴇɴ'ꜱ ʙᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ; ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪ)👑
🐝Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ᴡᴀꜱᴘ (Qᴜᴇᴇɴ'ꜱ ʙᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ; ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪɪ)🐝
🇨🇵ᴍᴀʟᴇᴅɪᴋᴛᴀᴛᴏʀ🇨🇵
🔳ʀᴇᴠᴇʀꜱᴇʀ🔳
🦸‍♂️ᴍᴀʏᴜʀᴀ (ʜᴇʀᴏᴇꜱ ᴅᴀʏ; ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪɪ)🦸‍♀️
💃ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀʟᴀ💃
ᴀ/ɴ

🦸‍♂️ᴄᴀᴛᴀʟʏꜱᴛ (ʜᴇʀᴏᴇꜱ ᴅᴀʏ; ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪ)🦸‍♀️

1K 39 47
By ChanelPradaGirl

Scene: Early Morning.

Lady Luck vaults over the rooftops of Paris. She then landed on her balcony for her home and opened the doors before she closed them behind her. She then detransformed and flopped down on her bed and yawned. "I've never been so tired."

Scene: Adrien's Bedroom.

Cat Noir transforms back to Adrien. "That villain was so tough."

Plagg yawns and falls onto the bed with Adrien.

Scene: Kalianna's Room.

Tikki covered her owner in the bed's sheet.

"Good night, Tikki." Kalianna yawned.

The Kwami kisses Kalianna's forehead. "Sleep tight, Kalianna."

Kalianna clapped her hands and the lights went off but she drifted off to sleep.

Not long after, the noirette's phone alarm went off.

"Rise and shine everyone! Today is Heroes Day. A day when you too can be a hero! Just for one day!"

"Heroes Day?!" Kalianna gets out of bed, hurriedly picks out an outfit, gets dressed, and runs out of her room. "I completely forgot to plan my good deed today!"

"And the fact that you were up all night saving Paris isn't enough of a good deed?" Tikki questioned.

"No, Tikki. Because that was a secret and Lady Luck's good deed. Heroes Day is when everyday citizens perform a good deed for other people's benefit," Kalianna opens her purse. "Come on, Tikki. I'll come up with something on the way to school."

Tikki hides in Kalianna's purse.

Kalianna then went downstairs. "Happy Heroes' Day Gladys!" She says as she enters the living room.

"Same to you Kalianna," Gladys smiled as the noirette sat down. "Here's your breakfast." She placed a plate of pancakes, scrambled eggs, and sausages in front of her.

"Mmmm," Kalianna licks her lips while Gladys pours syrup on her pancakes. "Classic!" She then began to dig in.

Scene: Adrien's Bathroom.

Adrien is brushing his teeth.

Plagg sighs after eating a piece of his Camembert. "Heroes Day.. we're already heroes. Come on, let's go back to bed!"

Adrien drops his toothbrush. "Plagg!" He covered his nose. "Do you really have to eat that so early in the morning?"

Plagg eats his Camembert whole. "Mhm."

Scene: Adrien's Room.

Adrien grabs his bag in his room and sees his father in front of his mother's statue in the garden before going out. He sees Nathalie and Gorilla downstairs in the foyer.

"The fencing hall is booked for 6:05 p.m. and the Chinese classroom for 6:35 p.m. just as you wished, and remember that you have to make an appearance in the Agreste Foundation's Heroes Gala tonight." Nathalie reminded.

"I'll be there for sure." Adrien then walks out the door escorted by his bodyguard.

Scene: The Mansion's Garden.

"If it were to fail Nathalie, I could never forgive myself," Gabriel says as Nathalie walked up to him.

"You made a promise to your wife. You've risked so much for the chance to bring her back," Nathalie looked away.

Gabriel turned to the woman.

"Lila has been harboring her rage against Lady Luck for months," Nathalie hands Gabriel her tablet. "And today wherever she looks, she'll see the object of her hatred, and as predicted, her anger will reach devastating heights. Your plan is perfect, sir."

"And you're sure you want to do this?" Gabriel asked.

"I will always be here for you. We will succeed." Nathalie says softly.

Gabriel looks at the tablet once more and zooms in on Lila.

Scene: Collège Françoise Dupont.

Lila Rossi is on video chat with Miss Bustier's class. She waved. "Hello, everyone!"

"Hi, Lila!" The class, except for Giselle and Kalianna, greeted simultaneously.

"We can't wait to hear what you've been doing since our last video chat. Tell us about your week in the Kingdom of Achu." Miss Bustier requested.

Meanwhile, Kalianna is on her phone texting.

"It's absolutely amazing! Prince Ali invited me and my parents to his gorgeous palace." Lila says.

"Excuse me, Lila," Kalianna stood up. "But Prince Ali couldn't possibly have invited you because he is in the United States," She smugly exposed, pointing at her phone.

Nino and Adrien gasped while Giselle smirks.

Lila laughed. "I never said he was actually there, Kalianna. I just said he invited us, that's all. His parents organized the visit."

"Ugh, she's lying," Giselle rolled her eyes as Kalianna sat down. "It's so obvious! How's no one seeing right through her?"

"Don't worry about it, she'll either expose herself or I will," Kalianna frowned.

"I miss you guys so much. It's so hard being away on this magical trip so far from my friends, and especially on Heroes Day." Lila says.

"Awww!" Everyone said in unison.

"Lila, what good deed are you planning to do on this special day?" Miss Bustier inquired.

"Today I'll be meeting up with Prince Ali to show him an idea I came up with. Kalianna? Prince Ali is coming back to Achu today, isn't he?" Lila probed.

"Yeah, that's right." The noirette replied.

"What idea is this, Lila?" Max queried.

"I'm sure it's amazing!" Rose praised.

"Oh, it's nothing much! During our world travels, my diplomat parents have helped me convince the leaders of several nations to agree to reduce world pollution." Lila spewed out false information.

Adrien shakes his head.

"And I'm very optimistic that the prince will jump on board." Lila insisted.

"That's incredible, Lila! Thank you on behalf of planet Earth." Miss Bustier smiled.

"Well sure. Superheroes like Lady Luck might save lives, but they couldn't care less about the environment, so somebody has to come to the rescue." Lila replied.

Kalianna bites her phone in irritation.

"I'm sure Lady Luck would be very impressed by what you're doing." Miss Bustier ensured.

'If that was true I would be, but it isn't so I'm not.' Kalianna thought.

"Thank you for your encouraging words. I'm sorry, but it's late here with the time difference. As you can see behind me, the sun's already going down. I have to leave you now. See you soon!" Lila says.

"Thank you so much for calling us, Lila. And good luck with your project." Miss Bustier encouraged.

"Bye!" The class waved while Lila ended the call.

"That was probably just a poster behind her lyin' a$$," Giselle muttered to Kalianna before she and her snickered.

Scene: Lila's Room.

Lila frowned after ending the video chat before she took off her lamplight. There was a poster indeed of the Kingdom Ahcu behind her just like Giselle had said.

Lila then closes a website about Prince Ali just as her mother enters on her phone.

"Who was that on the phone?" The woman asked as Lila quickly closed her laptop.

"Mom! You know perfectly well that was my boyfriend, Adrien. He misses me so much he can't stop calling." Lila told her mother.

(Sukura41: Yeah right, as if he'd want yo stank a$$. 😒)

"And school still hasn't reopened yet?" Her mother asked again.

"No. It's too dangerous with all these Akumatizations happening." Lila replied.

Lila's mother's phone rings just then. "Ah, there he is now, your school principal."

"Do not answer him!" Lila snatches the phone and hangs up. "He's been Akumatized too! Another poor soul that useless Lady Luck was unable to save."

A crowd is heard cheering outside. It's Lady Luck! is played.

Lila runs to her window and sees a big floatie of Lady Luck. Upset, she closes the window blinds.

"All these Akumatizations are quite concerning. I'll bring it up at our next embassy meeting," Ms. Rossi kisses her daughter on the head. "Ciao my bella! Your lunch is in the fridge. I'll try not to be home too late." She then left.

Lila growled.

Scene: Mr. Damocles' Office.

"Lila's parents must be caught in a typhoon overseas. I can't get ahold of them. It is now the hour of The Owl! Hoo! Hoo!" Mr. Damocles then ran out of his office with his owl costume on.

Scene: Miss Bustier's Classroom.

"Well, it isn't going to be easy living up to Lila's standards but let's not forget that we can all be heroes for this one day," Miss Bustier reminded. "Some of us may not have Prince Ali as a friend but-"

Mr. Damocles burst into the room. "We do have imagination!" He pulls up an image of the French Miraculous superhero team, including himself. "Hoo Hoo! This year, Lady Luck and Cat Noir have been our heroes, protecting us from the terrible Hawk Moth. They've shown us that heroism is beyond comic books and fairy tales. Heroism is real, and it is up to you to show us how Lady Luck and Cat Noir brought out the best in all of us. By being everyday heroes!"

"So what heroic deeds have you all planned? Nino?" Miss Bustier called.

Nino stood up. "I gotta admit, I've never used to do anything for anyone before, but Lady Luck and Cat Noir have shown me what being cool's really about,"

Adrien and Kalianna are surprised before they smiled.

"So this year, I'm going to visit the elderly residents at the local retirement home and play them all their favorite songs." Nino finished.

The class claps.

"Adrien?" Miss Bustier looked at the boy.

Adrien stood. "Today I plan to give my fencing classmates a lesson in Chinese and my Chinese classmates a lesson in fencing,"

Miss Bustier clapped. "Alya?"

"Last year, I wrote an article about equipping public buildings with disabled access. But after seeing Lady Luck and Cat Noir going that extra mile every single day, I decided that I, too, can do better. So I got the mayor's approval to improve facilities so that handicap kids can actually attend our school." Alya revealed.

Everyone clapped.

"What about you, Marinette?" Miss Bustier asked.

"Uh... so I, uh, yeah. I have... macarons." Marinette said awkwardly as she stood up and showed off her macaron box.

"Wow, like every year? You obviously went above and beyond, Dupain-Cheng," Chloé folded her arms with a smug look.

Marinette sat back down, embarrassed.

"Hey! She did what she could, and that's better than nothing." Alya defended.

"Hey, I am doing something! Now that I'm a superhero myself, I'll be signing autographs for anyone who wants one." Chloé revealed.

"Can we just move on?" Giselle asked before she stood up. "Today, I'll be going down to the local Children's Hospital, and teaching them how to dance, even the sick ones. No discrimination here." She did a peace sign.

(Sukura41: Why do I just immediately imagine bald-headed kids trying to dance tho??? What is wrong with me??? It's not even funnyyy. 😭)

The class clapped after her statement.

"Kalianna?" Miss Bustier called on the noirette.

"Uh!" Kalianna perked up. "Ummm," She glanced around at her classmates' expectant faces. "Well," She pointed her index fingers together before she breathed off and stood up. "I-I'll be honest, I didn't plan a good deed to do today,"

Some students gasped.

"Wow, how shocking," Marinette said sarcastically.

"BUT," Kalianna glared at the bluenette before looking around at each other her classmates. "No class has been through more he11 than we have. All of us have gotten Akumatized because of a certain someone," She sent Chloé a pointed look. "But let's not worry about that. Whether or not you guys being Akumatized has taken some sort of toll on your health or you have PTSD, as your class representative, know that I'm here for you," She looked at Miss Bustier. "Including you Miss Bustier."

The woman put a hand to her heart.

"Even though I didn't plan a good deed, that doesn't mean I can't create one right now. For Heroes' Day, I'm inviting all of you to a big dessert tasting at the park this evening!" Kalianna declared.

The class gasped.

"There'll be macarons, pastries, pies, and cakes for anyone who wants them! It'll be like one big picnic!" Kalianna smiled.

"My parents have a giant Lady Luck cake to finish by tonight, so they're not gonna bake anything for you," Marinette revealed smugly.

"That's fine. There are OTHER bakeries." Kalianna countered.

"Cake for everyone!" Ivan cheered.

The class cheered as well.

Marinette glowered at Kalianna while she innocently blinked back.

🌻🌻🌻🌻

Scene: Pâtisseries De Jaques. (Pastries Of Jaques).

Kalianna is standing in front of a man who is looking at a paper.

"Mon Dieu! (My goodness!), this is a lot!" The man told the noirette.

"Oh, please Jaques? You're the second best bakery in Paris and the only one I go to if the Tom & Sabine bakery are out. Pleeease?" Kalianna gave the bald-headed man a pair of puppy dog eyes.

"No! They won't work on me this time! Kalianna, you want twenty macarons, eight pies, fifteen classic opera cakes, seventeen croissants, thirty cream puffs, and twenty-five éclairs! I won't be able to do it all in time for this evening!" Jaques cried.

"Can't your staff help you out? Your staff's so big they finished a lavish cake a celebrity wanted for her birthday in one day!" Kalianna says.

"They'll be heading out soon, so I'm sorry but no." Jaques refused.

"C'mon, how many times has my father helped you out when snobby people tried to get Pâtisseries De Jaques shut down?" Kalianna probed.

Jacques sighed. "A lot."

"Exactly, my friends have been through a lot too and I wanna do this one big thing for them before our summer break to show that I care about them. Please?" Kalianna cupped her hands together, wiggling her rear.

Jaques sighed again. "Fine, me and my helpers will get them done."

"Yay!" Kalianna hugged the man. "Thank you, Jaques. Call me when you're done!" She then ran out of the bakery.

Jaques shook his head. "Seigneur, cette fille est autre chose. (Lord, that girl is something else)." He then turned to his workers. "Alright, staff. It's time for us to get to work!"

Scene: Agreste Mansion.

Adrien finishes eating and then reaches for his phone.

Scene: Hawk Moth's Lair.

Nathalie looks at her phone. "Sir, Adrien has a special request. He'd like to go to a picnic tonight."

"Fine. The plan is already in motion. Soon Paris will mourn their heroes." Gabriel smirks.

Scene: Lila's Room.

Lila scrolls through her laptop. "Liar! Traitor! Coward!" She comes across an interview with Gabriel Agreste and Nadja Chamack.

"In honor of the wonderful Lady Luck who has saved my son Adrien and myself, and who relentlessly protects all of us every day, I have financed this tribute to Lady Luck. Because Lady Luck is the only true hero unlike her mediocre imitations, such as Volpina."

Lila screams with rage and throws her laptop against a wall. "I hate you, Lady Luck!"

Scene: Hawk Moth's Lair.

Gabriel watches the rest of the interview on his tablet before handing it to Nathalie. "You were right, Nathalie. It's all going according to plan. Nooroo, dark wings rise!" He transforms into Hawk Moth.

Hawk Moth then creates Akuma. "Fly away, my little Akuma, and evilize the one who's been awaiting your return for so long!"

Scene: Lila's Room.

Lila is curled up by her bed. She spotted the Akuma and gasped just as it entered her wristband.

"Volpina!"

"Hawk Moth!"

Scene: Hawk Moth's Lair.

"Your dreams were once a reality until Lady Luck turned them into a nightmare. Regain your power of illusion and make this Heroes Day a nightmare for all Parisians." Hawk Moth says.

Scene: Lila's Room.

"With great pleasure, Hawk Moth." Lila then transforms into Volpina.

Scene: Heroes Day Parade.

"Look at all these Parisians! So happy to be parading in honor of their heroes." Clara Cantard said from a flying helicopter.

Gigantic floaties of Lady Luck, Rena Rouge, Cat Noir, Queen Bee, and Carapace glided in the sky.

Scene: Effiel Tower.

Volpina plays her flute and throws an energy ball down at Lady Luck's floatie.

Lady Luck and Cat Noir were facing off against each other. But the bug heroine looked different. Her suit was red and black, her lips were red, and her hair was let down.

"Look mommy!" A little girl who had a Lady Luck doll pointed up. "Lady Luck looks weird."

"Come on, sweetie. That's not, Lady Luck, that's-" The mother gasped when she saw Akumatized Lady Luck fighting with Cat Noir. "Lady Luck?!"

"Hahahaha!" Anti Lady Luck cackled.

"Move out of the way everyone! She's been Akumatized!" Cat Noir warned.

(Sukura41: Move out of the way? B1tch your on a floatie-)

"Awww, is that fear I smell, kitty?" Anti Lady Luck smirked. "If you're looking for trouble, you've found it!" She attacked the cat hero with her yo-yo.

"Lady Luck and Cat Noir are fighting each other! This is incredible ladies and gentlemen." Clara proclaimed from the helicopter.

"It's over my sweet little kitty! Give me me your Miraculous!" Anti Lady Luck demanded.

"If Hawk Moth wants a ring, he can make one himself!" Cat Noir retorted before he got hit by Anti Lady Luck's yo-yo, causing him to land on the Carapace floatie.

The pedestrians gasped.

"It's not nice to deny the request of a friend of a friend." Anti Lady Luck smirked.

"We'll probably only be friends again until you're deakumatized!" Cat Noir snapped.

Anti Lady Luck uses her yo-yo to grab Cat Noir's left arm.

"Meanwhile, I've got a nice gift for Hawk Moth. A very cool, Cataclysm!" Cat Noir called on his special power.

Anti Lady Luck catches him off-guard by yanking him toward her and grabbing his right Catalyzed hand. "Cataclysm to you too!" She then forces Cat's right arm onto himself, causing him to turn into a black statue.

Everyone gasped in horror.

Cat Noir's statue turns into ashes and they're blown away into the wind.

Anti Lady Luck cackled as she picked up Cat Noir's ring. "I've WON! HAWK MOTH HAS WON! Fear, people of Paris. There's no one left to protect you!" She cackled once more before she swung away.

"Is Lady Luck a baddie now?" The same little girl asked her mother. She hugged the woman, dropping her Lady Luck doll in the process.

Scene: Hawk Moth's Lair.

"So much sadness. So much disappointment. I can feel the chasm of despair and fear about to open and swallow up every single Parisian. Dear Volpina, you've performed your role well for the time being." Hawk Moth says.

Scene: Eiffel Tower.

"We will meet again very soon." Hawk Moth informed Volpina.

"I'll be waiting, Hawk Moth." Volpina replied.

Scene: Hawk Moth's Lair.

Hawk Moth removes Volpina's Akuma.

Scene: Eiffel Tower.

Lila watches as her Akuma flies away and smirks.

Scene: Hawk Moth's Lair.

Hawk Moth creates another Akuma. "Are you ready, Nathalie?" He turned to Nathalie.

Nathalie approaches Hawk Moth. "They've been keeping you from achieving your dream for way too long. I will go to any lengths to end the reign of Lady Luck and Cat Noir."

"Good," Hawk Moth then puts the Akuma inside Nathalie's tablet. "Catalyst. You have always been my most loyal supporter. I give you the ability to boost powers."

Nathalie transforms into Catalyst.

The villain then touches Hawk Moth's cane. "Hawk Moth, I give you the power to release as many Akumas as you desire. From now on, you are the all-mighty Scarlet Moth."

Hawk Moth transforms into Scarlet Moth before he touches butterflies with his cane, creating many Akumas. "Fly away my little Akumas. Find the Parisians as they despair over Cat Noir and Lady Luck's final hour and evilize each and every one of them!"

The army of scarlet Akumas then fluttered out the window.

🌻🌻🌻🌻

Scene: Collège Françoise Dupont.

Kalianna walked up the school steps. "I hope Jaques can get the sweets done in time for this evening."

Adrien then ran towards Kalianna. "Kal! This is awesome! My father gave me permission to come to your tasting!"

"I, what?" Kalianna's eyes widened.

"You didn't make enough pastries for me, is that it?" Adrien probed, sad.

"Oh no! There'll be enough, trust me. It's cool that you can make it. Your gonna love the pastries." Kalianna assures.

Adrien smiles and he and Kalianna enter the building where they notice several students staring worriedly at their phones.

They approach Rose, Juleka, Mylène, and Giselle.

"What's going on?" Kalianna asked.

Giselle shows her and Adrien a news broadcast with Nadja Chamack, Jagged Stone, and Clara Nightingale.

"Cat Noir defeated. Lady Luck in the clutches of the terrible Hawk Moth! This is Paris's worst nightmare." Nadja spoke.

"Lady Luck's defeated? Nothing will ever be rock 'n roll again!" Jagged strummed his guitar.

"We'll have to cancel the concert?" Clara questioned. She and Jagged Stone sadly hug.

"You're right, Clara. There's no sense in celebrating Heroes' Day, either." Nadja uttered sadly.

Suddenly, a swarm of scarlet Akumas fly into the scene and infect Nadja, Jagged, and Clara, turning them back into Prime Queen, Guitar Villain, and Frightningale.

"Dear viewers, what does make sense is getting ready for the coming of..." Prime Queen started.

"Our new lead rock star..." Guitar Villain added.

"Scarlet Moth!" Frightningale concluded.

Adrien and Kalianna gasp when a whole bunch of scarlet Akumas fly into the school and begin infecting several students and staff.

Adrien tackles Kalianna to the ground, shielding her with his body.

"It's okay. No need to panic. I know what I have to do." Chloé rushes away.

Mylène is then turned back into Horrificator.

"Mylène! NO!" Ivan screamed before he was promptly turned back into Stoneheart.

Just then Max is turned back into Gamer and Rose is turned back into Princess Fragrance.

"This is bad!" Juleka commented as Princess Fragrance laughed evilly. "Real bad! Ah!" She fearfully backs away from the scarlet Akumas.

"Don't let fear control you, Juleka!" Kalianna yelled.

"Remember now! There's a hero in every one of us." Miss Bustier reminded, waving the Akumas away with her tablet.

"As long as we show we're not scared. Hoot hoot!" Mr. Damocles fires his grappling hook.

"This'll be easy, I'm not scared of anything!" Giselle says proudly, putting her hands on her hips while a few scarlet Akumas fluttered around her.

"Well I am!" Nino cried while he ran with Alya.

"Everything's gonna be okay Juleka! Just take deep breaths and show those Akumas whose boss!" Kalianna smirked.

Juleka takes a deep breath, calming down. The scarlet Akumas fly away from her.

"That's it! We can't let fear get the better of us!" Alya realized. She and Nino comfort each other, driving the scarlet Akumas away from them.

Alya then reaches for her phone and calls Nora. "Nora, whatever you do, don't let fear get ahold of you, you got me?"

Scene: Césaire Apartment.

"Fear? Little sister, fear's afraid of me!" Nora crushes some scarlet Akumas with a broomstick while Etta and Ella cheer her on.

Scene: Outside Collège Françoise Dupont.

Gorilla is waiting outside the school when he notices the scarlet Akumas. He fearfully tries to run away from them only to be transformed back into Gorizilla.

Scene: Inside The School.

Dark Cupid flies over Fred and Alix as they are turned back into The Mime and Timebreaker.

"Yeah!" Timebreaker cheered.

Kalianna runs into the bathroom and goes into a stall. "Too many people have been Akumatized. It'd be foolish to try to fight them all. We need to go see Master Fu right away. Tikki, spots on!"

Meanwhile, Adrien is looking for a place to hide when suddenly Gorizilla spots him and grabs him.

A red butterfly outlined the villain's face.

"Good, Gorizilla. Whatever happens, do not release Adrien. His safety is your number one priority. Now, come my dear Akumatized friends!" Hawk Moth ordered.

Akumatized villains all head in the same direction while Lady Luck watched them from above on top of the school building.

"What are they doing?" Lady Luck muttered before taking off, unaware that Vanisher was watching her.

"Do not let her out of your sight, Vanisher." Hawk Moth warned.

Scene: Hawk Moth's Lair.

"She's probably going to recruit other superheroes to help her battle my army. Without knowing it, she's going to lead us to the guardian of the Miraculous." Hawk Moth said smugly.

Scene: Parisian Streets.

Lady Luck heads towards Master Fu's place when she suddenly gets the feeling that she's being followed.

She climbed inside a nearby sewer and slid the lid back on before she hid.

Soon, the lid opened back up and Vanisher climbed down into the sewer.

Lady Luck wrapped her up in her yo-yo. "I knew it!" She snatches the villain's glasses and break them, releasing the scarlet Akuma. "Oh no you don't you nasty Akuma. Time to purify!" She caught the Akuma. "Gotcha!" She let the purified butterfly go. "Farewell, little papillon."

Vanisher then reverts back into Sabrina. "Lady Luck?" She hugs the bug heroine. "Is this really you?! The real Lady Luck?!"

"Of course," Lady Luck confirmed. "But what's going on?"

"We all saw you Akumatized! You destroyed Cat Noir and you took his Miraculous to Hawk Moth. It was..." Sabrina trailed off.

"An illusion!" Lady Luck snapped her fingers before she gasped. "Volpina!" She then began to climb out of the sewer.

"I'm going to tell the world not to lose hope because the real Lady Luck is still going strong." Sabrina uttered.

"It is Heroes Day, after all. And I wouldn't miss it for the world," With that, Lady Luck left.

Scene: Hawk Moth's Lair.

"Vanisher? Why have I lost contact with you? Lady Luck must've found you out, but there's no way she'll be able to figure out what I have in store for her next!" Hawk Moth proclaimed.

Scene: Fu's Massage Shop.

Fu opens the door for Kalianna.

"I always knew that one day Hawk Moth would realize just how powerful he could be. That day has come, Kalianna," Fu takes out the Miracle Box and sets it in front of the noirette. "Kalianna De-Sinclair, you must pick an ally you can trust to fight alongside you on this mission. Once the mission is over, you will get the Miraculous back from them and return it to me."

"Take them all, Kalianna! There need to be as many of us as possible." Tikki urged.

"No Tikki. In this case, less is more. We won't have time to explain everything again. We need allies who already know what needs to be done," Kalianna picks up the Fox and Bee Miraculous. "If I may, Master?"

Fu hands Kalianna the Turtle Miraculous.

"So you want the Miraculouses, Hawk Moth? Then that's what you're gonna get!" Kalianna smirked.

🌻🌻🌻🌻

Scene: Parisian Streets.

Lady Luck is running on top of building rooftops when she receives a call from Cat Noir on her yo-yo. She answered. "Cat Noir," She greeted.

"No way I was gonna miss this party. Especially with all these guests." Cat Noir voiced.

"How many?" Lady Luck asked.

"1, 2, 3, too many to count. Looks like Hawk Moth made quite an army for himself." Cat Noir says.

"Well I'm planning to do just the same," Lady Luck stated as she showed up beside Cat Noir.

"M'lady." The cat hero bowed.

"I've got a mission for you," Lady Luck hands him the Bee Miraculous.

"Whoa." Was all he could say.

Scene: Collège Françoise Dupont.

Alya and Nino are hiding in the locker room.

"When this is over, I swear I'll take you to the movies." Alya promised.

"No, I'll take you to the movies." Nino remarked.

Just then Lady Luck burst in.

"Alya, Nino. You guys like action movies, right?" The bug heroine inquired.

"Lady Luck? The real Lady Luck? But...?" Nino was baffled.

"I'm very sorry for what I'm about to do. I know I'm revealing your secret identities but I don't have time to find a good excuse to give them to you separately," Lady Luck spoke before she presented the small boxes that held the Fox and Turtle Miraculous inside. "Rena Rouge and Carapace, I need you both!"

"You're Rena Rouge?" Nino questioned his girlfriend.

"Course I am." Alya opens the Miraculous box.

"And you never told me?" Nino questioned again.

Trixx flies around the boy as Alya puts the Fox Miraculous around her neck.

"It was supposed to be a secret, right?" The Kwami asked.

"Trixx, let's pounce!" Alya transforms into Rena Rouge.

"So awesome!" Nino grabs the box out of Lady Luck's hand. "But aren't you at least a bit surprised that I'm Carapace?"

"My sweet clueless boy," Rena Rouge cups his face. "Just transform."

Nino opens the Miraculous box and greets Wayzz with a handshake and they both say dude to each other. "Wayzz, shell on!" Nino transforms into Carapace.

Scene: Le Grand Paris Hotel.

Chloé has a Bee Signal set up, which soon turns off. "Ugh, I was starting to wonder what was taking you so long." She turns to see Cat Noir. "What?! Lady Luck sent over her second fiddle?"

"You know what? I'm sure I can find Lady Luck a much better Queen Bee." Cat Noir starts to walk away.

Chloé rushes to him. "Okay, okay! We're good. Just give it to me. We've got work to do!"

"What's the magic word?"

"Oh, c'mon. Everyone knows that it's buzz on."

"Uh uh uh."

"Oh. That magic word," Chloé sighs. "Could you give me my Miraculous, Cat Noir? Please."

"Sorry, I didn't get that." Cat Noir teased.

"Please?!" Chloé shouted. She then receives the Miraculous box and opens it up, getting presented with Pollen.

"Greetings, my queen." The Kwami greeted.

"Pollen, buzz on!" Chloé then transforms into Queen Bee.

🌻🌻🌻🌻

The heroes gather on the rooftop of Palais de Chaillot.

"Why don't we fly in there and fight already?" Queen Bee probed.

"We won't be able to defeat them if don't know what they're planning." Lady Luck commented.

Scene: Eiffel Tower.

Scarlet Moth lands.

Meanwhile, Catalyst is in Hawk Moth's Lair.

"Good luck, Scarlet Moth." Catalyst asserted.

"Lady Luck, Cat Noir, behold my powerful army and have no doubt that today belongs to Scarlet Moth!" Scarlet Moth announced.

Scene: Césaire's Apartment.

"Ha! I told you so! If that fly-weight is talking to them, it means that Lady Luck and "Mister Whiskers" is still around, and on the good guys' side." Nora said to her little sisters.

"Yay! Lady Luck! Cat Noir!" Ella and Etta chanted.

Scene: Rooftop Of Palais De Chaillot.

"Don't get too cocky Hawk Moth. I'm gonna sting you where it hurts!" Queen Bee smirked.

"It's only like ten villains for every one of us. Who wants Hawk Moth? How about we play rock, paper, scissors for it?" Cat Noir suggested.

"I got your back," Carapace said to Rena Rouge.

"No, I got your back." Rena adduced.

"No, I do," Carapace countered.

"No, I do," Rena countered as well.

Queen Bee facepalms and Cat Noir shakes his head.

"So, what's the heroes' plan M'lady?" The black cat asked his partner.

Lady Luck looked at Cat Noir before she peered at Scarlet Moth's scarlet army with narrowed eyes.

This battle was gonna be a tough one.

Word Count: 5,198

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.4K 1.1K 34
ꜱɪɴᴄᴇ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ɢᴜᴀʀᴅɪᴀɴ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪʀᴀᴄʟᴇ ʙᴏx, ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ ʜᴀꜱ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴏᴠᴇʀᴡʜᴇʟᴍᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʀᴇꜱᴘᴏɴꜱɪʙɪʟɪᴛɪᴇꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ꜰʀᴜꜱᴛʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ. ᴜɴꜰᴏʀᴛᴜɴᴀᴛᴇʟʏ, ʜᴇʀ ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴꜱ...
15.2K 430 19
𝙺𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝙳𝚎-𝚂𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚛, 𝚊 𝚜𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚎𝚢𝚎𝚜, 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 𝚏𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚛 𝚊�...
3.5K 223 6
𝐓𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐛𝐚𝐠 | ❝ 𝑯𝒆𝒓𝒐𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒅𝒆 𝒃𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒂𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒔𝒆, 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒂𝒓𝒆...
13.2K 535 23
ᴇɴᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ ᴅᴇ-ꜱɪɴᴄʟᴀɪʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ꜱʜᴇ ᴅᴏᴇꜱ ɪɴ ʜᴇʀ ᴄɪᴠɪʟɪᴀɴ ʟɪꜰᴇ ᴀʟʟ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ.