ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ | ʙᴏᴏᴋ ɪɪ (ɴᴇᴡ ᴠᴇʀ...

By ChanelPradaGirl

ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ ᴍᴇᴇᴛꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴜᴀʀᴅɪᴀɴ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ, ꜱʜᴇ ɪꜱ ɴᴏᴡ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴅᴇᴛᴇʀᴍɪɴᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴇꜰᴇᴀᴛ ʜᴀᴡᴋ ᴍᴏᴛʜ ᴀɴᴅ... More

📖ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏʟʟᴇᴄᴛᴏʀ📖
🧸ᴅᴇꜱᴘᴀɪʀ ʙᴇᴀʀ🧸
📈ᴘʀɪᴍᴇ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ📉
🍬ʙᴇꜰᴀɴᴀ🍬
🎂ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ🎂
🤺ʀɪᴘᴏꜱᴛᴇ🤺
🤖ʀᴏʙᴜꜱᴛᴜꜱ🤖
👶ɢɪɢᴀɴᴛɪᴛᴀɴ👶
👩‍🎤ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ ɢɪʀʟ👩‍🎤
🦉ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴏᴡʟ🦉
🍦ɢʟᴀᴄɪᴀᴛᴏʀ🍦
👹ꜱᴀᴘᴏᴛɪꜱ👹
🦍ɢᴏʀɪᴢɪʟʟᴀ🦍
🧵ꜰᴀꜱʜɪᴏɴ ʙᴜꜱɪɴᴇꜱꜱ🧵
🧭ᴄᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ ʜᴀʀᴅʀᴏᴄᴋ🧭
🧟‍♀️ᴢᴏᴍʙɪᴢᴏᴜ🧟‍♀️
🧜‍♀️ꜱʏʀᴇɴ🧜‍♀️
🎤ꜰʀɪɢʜᴛɪɴɢᴀʟᴇ🎤
🤘ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇᴍᴀᴋᴇʀ🤘
🕷ᴀɴᴀɴꜱɪ🕷
🎅🏻ꜱᴀɴᴛᴀ ᴄʟᴀᴡꜱ🎅🏻
😠ᴛʀᴜᴄᴜʟᴇɴᴛ😠
🧞‍♂️ꜱᴀɴᴅʙᴏʏ🧞‍♂️
🏫ʟᴀ ɢʀᴀᴄᴇ🏫
👑ꜱᴛʏʟᴇ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ (Qᴜᴇᴇɴ'ꜱ ʙᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ; ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪ)👑
🐝Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ᴡᴀꜱᴘ (Qᴜᴇᴇɴ'ꜱ ʙᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ; ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪɪ)🐝
🇨🇵ᴍᴀʟᴇᴅɪᴋᴛᴀᴛᴏʀ🇨🇵
🔳ʀᴇᴠᴇʀꜱᴇʀ🔳
🦸‍♂️ᴄᴀᴛᴀʟʏꜱᴛ (ʜᴇʀᴏᴇꜱ ᴅᴀʏ; ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪ)🦸‍♀️
🦸‍♂️ᴍᴀʏᴜʀᴀ (ʜᴇʀᴏᴇꜱ ᴅᴀʏ; ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪɪ)🦸‍♀️
💃ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀʟᴀ💃
ᴀ/ɴ

❄ꜰʀᴏᴢᴇʀ❄

1.3K 53 90
By ChanelPradaGirl

(Sukura41: ⚠️WARNING⚠️: For those of you who didn't read the tags this will contain Kagami salt. Which means she'll be an ice-cold b1tch towards Kalianna. I know she's my favorite character but something about me just LOVES putting my favorite characters as my OC's rivals and stirring up drama :D.)

Scene: Streets Of Paris.

"Whoa, Whoa!" A man cried as he flew unstably through the air. He had lost control of his glider.

"Oh no!" A civilian exclaimed.

Lady Luck then swooped in and caught the man just then. She brought the man down to a roof while Cat Noir, who was holding a bouquet, dropped down on the roof.

"You should take the elevator next time." Lady Luck suggested to the man.

"Pound it!" The Miraculous duo fist-bumped.

"My delta plane express delivery wasn't exactly the best idea." The man said sheepishly.

"Don't forget your bouquet!" Cat Noir gave the man back his bouquet, but he picked one rose out.

"Be careful on your way back." Lady Luck pronounced with a brief wave.

"For you, M'lady." Cat Noir kneels and showed the rose on his hand as Lady Luck turned to face him.

"Seriously, Cat Noir? You're about to transform back!" Lady Luck points his ring.

"So what?" Cat Noir asked.

"Well, if you transform back, then I'll know who you are and then..." Lady Luck trailed off.

"And then we won't keep secrets from each other anymore." Cat Noir then transforms back to Adrien and Lady Luck is shocked.

"We'll be united, more powerful and free, we'll defeat Hawk Moth, then we can both run away to an island!" Adrien told Lady Luck, who smiles a little bit. "Far away from everything. We will live off nothing but fruits, and we will have a little pet hamster and we will name it-"

"Cat Noir!"

Cat Noir was snapped out of his daydream by his partner's voice.

"I'm guessing this rose isn't exactly a token for our friendship huh?" Lady Luck asked the black cat.

"..." Cat Noir didn't respond.

Lady Luck sighed. "Kitty, you know I can't accept this rose from you. I told you already, I'm in love with someone else." She walked to the railing and looked at a poster of Adrien.

"I know, M'lady. But if he weren't here, would things be different between us?" Cat Noir asked hopefully.

"To be honest... I think someone else would've caught my eye if he wasn't." Lady Luck blushes, thinking of Luka.

Ever since they had started hanging out more often, she'd developed a crush on the handsome guitarist. But her feelings complicated her strong love for Adrien.

Lady Luck then shook her head, getting rid of her blush and her thoughts of Luka. "I'm sorry, Cat Noir. I really gotta get going, and you better do the same." She then swings away.

Meanwhile, Cat Noir is sad and hurt. He looks downwards as one petal from the rose falls.

🌻🌻🌻🌻

Scene: Collége Françoise Dupont.

Cat Noir is heading back to school. He goes to the locker room and de-transforms.

Adrien opens the door, holding a fencing helmet with a depressed look.

"You sure take your time, Mr. Agreste." Armand vocalized.

Adrien put on his helmet and looked around for Kalianna. She was nowhere to be seen. 'I bet she's with Luka.' He internally guessed jealously before getting ready to fence with Kagami.

The ice Queen puts down her helmet. "On guard!"

🌻🌻🌻🌻

"Predictable. Predictable. Predictable again. Too predictable. Way too predictable." Kagami commented when she won against Adrien each time.

🌻🌻🌻🌻

Scene: Locker Room.

Adrien sadly pulls his rose out of his bag as Kagami approaches him.

"What's going on, Adrien? I usually enjoy defeating you, but it's no fun when you make it that easy." Kagami says.

"Do you ever get the feeling that you're stuck, Kagami?" Adrien takes his helmet off. "That no matter what you do, it's the same old story over and over again? That things will never ever change?"

Kagami sat down next to Adrien. "Adrien, the biggest mistake a fencer can make isn't choosing the wrong technique. It's choosing the wrong target," She cupped his face. "Change targets."

Adrien smiles and handed the rose to Kagami, which she accepted after a moment of shock.

Scene: Outside Collège Françoise Dupont.

Kagami walks to her car as the back door automatically opens. She then turns to Adrien.

Adrien waves goodbye to the ice Queen and she smiles before she enters her car. It then drove away.

"Well, well, Casanova, you got yourself a new contender?" Plagg asked his holder from his duffel bag.

"No. No way. Lady Luck's the only one I love. But..." Adrien trailed off.

"Lady Luck doesn't love you, so maybe it's about time you changed your tune. Riiight?" Plagg inquired.

"Why should it be different with Kagami? I must not have the right technique, that's all."

"I don't know a thing about human girls, but whenever I meet a beautiful Camembert, I introduce myself. Hello, Camembert. I'm Plagg. So very nice to eat you."

"Thanks, but I'll get love advice from someone else."

"Hold on, what about Kalianna? I thought you had a thing for her too." Plagg pointed out.

Adrien frowns. "It's probably for the best if I just move on. She's got Luka now and she probably only thinks of me as a friend."

"You sure about that?" Plagg asked.

Adrien nods. "Yeah, pretty sure. It's better if I just shove my feelings down to not ruin our friendship."

Plagg shrugged. "Okay kid, moving on to Kagami it is!"

"Yeah, okay." Adrien smiles.

(Sukura41: Adrien, you d@mn BLIND unaware HEARTBREAKER!!! 🤬🤬🤬)

Just then the Agreste car arrived and honked, catching Adrien's attention.

Scene: Agreste Car.

Adrien almost says something to his bodyguard Gorilla but then decides not too.

Scene: Agreste Mansion.

While eating, Adrien almost says something to Nathalie but then decides not to as she takes his plate.

Scene: Gabriel's Atelier.

Gabriel is staring at the portrait of Emilie when Adrien peeks in.

The boy decides not to say anything and leaves.

🌻🌻🌻🌻

Scene: Collége Françoise Dupont.

Adrien enters the school and looks around. He spots Marc and Nathaniel working together, Alya and Nino chatting with one another, Ivan and Mylène walking together, and Juleka and Rose listening to music.

Suddenly, the blonde bumps into Kalianna, who was with Giselle. "Kalianna! Perfect timing!"

"Perfect timing for what?" The noirette asked while picking up her backpack she dropped.

Adrien helps her up. "Actually, what I meant was... I need some advice right now. Can we talk?" He looked at Giselle. "Can I have your best friend for a moment?"

Giselle shrugs. "Sure." She then smirks at Kalianna before walking away.

"Let's go sit down." Kalianna told Adrien.

The pair then sat down on a bench.

"Okay, well... I'm sorry, this is a bit awkward for me because it's about a girl." Adrien reveals.

"A girl?" Kalianna raised an eyebrow.

"We see each other all the time because we study together. We've just been friends, you know. Until recently." Adrien says.

Kalianna bit her lip, beginning to get excited. "Till recently?"

"Now I'm starting to see her differently. Has the same thing ever happened to you?" Adrien questioned the noirette.

"Ummm," Kalianna blushes. "Let's not worry about me, this is about you. W-What's she like?"

"She's special. Very pretty. She's got dark silky hair, deep and mysterious eyes..." Adrien explained fondly.

"Do... do I know her?" Kalianna bit her lip again.

Was he planning to confess right now???

"Yeah, it's... Kagami." Adrien revealed.

Kalianna's smile fades as she pictures Kagami evilly laughing.

"Kal?"

The amber-eyed girl snaps out of her imagination. "Uh, what?"

"I was just asking you what you thought I should do about Kagami." Adrien said.

"Miss Ice Queen?" Kalianna blurted out before she puts her hand over her mouth when she realizes what she said.

"What?" Adrien raised an eyebrow.

"The ice... rink! Yeah, that's what I said. No better place to break the ice than the ice rink." Kalianna says nonchalantly, turning away and rolling her eyes.

Adrien thought about her words. "The ice rink? I think I'd be too shy to go there with her by myself."

(Sukura41: But yet you aren't shy around Kalianna you... you... ugh! I can't do it! I can't call him any bad word, he's too innocent! 😔)

Kalianna looked at the love of her life and notices he looked sad. "Well, I could... come along if you'd like."

"You'd do that? That's awesome!" Adrien gets up. "I can't wait to go to the ice rink together. Thanks!" He then took off.

"That's what friends are for," Kalianna waved after him before looking at Tikki in her purse. "Tikki, please tell me what just happened didn't really happen at all!"

Tikki shrugs and smiles nervously as Kalianna facepalms.

"But why HER? Why the ice Queen? Every time I go to give Adrien lunch she's always there giving me that cold look like she's jealous." Kalianna ranted.

"Maybe its because she is?" Tikki guessed.

"Why would she be jealous of me?" Kalianna asked.

"Because your super close with Adrien and... Adrien loves your lunches more than he loves fencing." Tikki revealed.

Kalianna chuckled. "I guess your right." She then sighed. "I really thought he was gonna confess or ask me out. How can he be so blind to notice that I'm hopelessly in love with him?! I've been there for him countless times and he chooses Kagami?"

"Maybe he's confused, I'm sure he'll figure out who he truly wants, but not right now." Tikki says.

Kalianna looks down and frowns, still hurt that Adrien thought Kagami was special to him instead of her.

🌻🌻🌻🌻

Scene: Kalianna's Room.

"What the he11? He chose that random Kagami girl instead of you?!" Giselle shrieked after Kalianna explained to her what happened. "Who even is she anyway?"

"Some famous fencer who recently moved to Paris. I don't think she likes me very much considering the cold looks she gives me every time I show up to give Adrien lunch." Kalianna plays with her fingers.

"Well, don't like her either then. She's clearly jealous of you cause your close to Adrien." Giselle says.

"I know but... what am I supposed to do? I already agreed to be there for Adrien." Kalianna uttered.

"Hmmm," Giselle paced back and forth, thinking of ideas. "Ooo, tell him you'd already promised to hang with me."

"What?" Kalianna raised an eyebrow.

"Ooo! Or Maybe you got lost on the way over?"

"Giselle-"

"Or maybe you're gonna go to a concert?"

"Elle!"

"Hm?" Giselle looked at her BFF.

"I don't think I wanna cancel my plans." Kalianna revealed.

"What? But Kali, you know it'll hurt to see the love of your life and that Kagami girl together!" Giselle warned.

"But Adrien really needs me and if he wants my advice then why not? After all, it's not an issue and I'm definitely not jealous because..." Kalianna trailed off.

"Because you two love each other." Giselle guessed.

"Because there's nothing between us." Kalianna looks down sadly.

"What do you mean nothing between you? Have you noticed the romance between you both? It's so obvious a blind lady can see it!" Giselle protested.

"Have you ever noticed that when I talk to him as a friend, I rarely blush? That's a sign right there. Right?" Kalianna looked at Giselle, who stayed silent. "I think it's best we both stay as friends. If Adrien can't see that I love him then... that's on him..."

Giselle pursed her lips, looking around. She then gasped. "Come on, let's go." She dragged Kalianna up from her bed.

"W-Where are we going?"

"You'll see!"

🌻🌻🌻🌻

Scene: Couffaine Houseboat.

Giselle and Kalianna stepped out of the De-Sinclair car.

"Why are we at Juleka's place?" Kalianna inquired.

"And Luka's place too." Giselle smirked and pointed at Luka, who is playing the guitar.

Kalianna gasped and then looks her her best friend. "Really? You brought me here to see Luka?"

"Oh don't act like you don't have a thing for him too! I caught on long before you even did." Giselle called Kalianna out.

The noirette blushes and tucks her bang behind her ear.

"Now all you gotta do is go ask Luka if he'd like to go to the ice rink with you tomorrow." Giselle leans against the De-Sinclair car.

"Will he even say yes?" Kalianna nervously quizzed.

"Only one way to find out." Giselle shrugs.

Kalianna looks at Luka before taking a deep breath and walking aboard. "H-Hi, Luka." She waved at the boy shyly.

Luka gave her a mouth-closed smile. "Hello, Kalianna."

The ravenette almost shuddered at her crush's smooth sounding voice before sitting near him, clenching her hands.

Luka notices that she seems sad. "Do you feel kinda like this?" He plays a tune. "Personally, I think a girl like you deserves to feel more like this." He plays a different tune. "And whoever made you feel this way is nothing but a..." He plays another tune.

Kalianna giggles. "Thanks, Luka." She listens as he continues to play his guitar. "Say, are you free tomorrow?"

"Yeah, I've got nothing to do." Luka replied, lightly playing his guitar.

"Well, um, would you like to... go to the ice rink w-with me tomorrow?" Kalianna blushes. "I promised to be there for a friend and I don't wanna go alone."

Luka chuckles. "Sounds like a date."

Kalianna blushed once more. "N-No! Well, maybe? I mean-! It's more like a... a friendly ice rink date...?"

Luka chuckles once more. "I'll go with you Kalianna."

"Perfect!" Kalianna stands up. "How perfect! I-I'll pick you up tomorrow, bye!" She quickly ran off the boat.

"See you tomorrow." Luka waved after her.

Meanwhile, Giselle noticed Kalianna running up to her. "So how'd it go?"

"He said yes!" Kalianna squeals.

"See? Now you've got a date too." Giselle smirked.

"I do not! It's just a friendly date!" Kalianna protested.

"M-hm, whatever you say gurl. Good luck tomorrow."

🌻🌻🌻🌻

Scene: Agreste Mansion.

Adrien attempts to sneak out but is stopped by his father and bodyguard.

"Adrien? Aren't you supposed to be working on your fencing moves? Mr. D'Argencourt said he was very disappointed at your last session." Gabriel says.

(Sukura41: D@mn snitch. Snitches get stitches Armand!)

"Yes, Father. I'm heading out for a one-on-one lesson with my strongest partner: Kagami." Adrien disclosed.

Gabriel glares for a moment before snapping his fingers at Gorilla.

🌻🌻🌻🌻

Scene: Agreste Car.

"If you don't mind, could you drive me to the ice rink? I told him I was going for a one-on-one lesson but I didn't say it was a fencing lesson." Adrien told Gorilla.

Scene: Ice Rink.

"I can't believe it, Mr. Mayor! You want to shut my ice rink down?!" Philippe shrieked.

"This is not your ice rink, Philippe! It belongs to the Parisians. I'm not closing it down. I'll just be converting it into an indoor gym for my Chloé, er, my city! Nobody comes to your ice rink for lessons anyway. You haven't had a single student sign up this year. Just look around you." André says.

Philippe looks around sadly at the empty rink but then notices Kalianna, Adrien, Luka, and Kagami entering. "Wrong, Mr. Mayor! Some new skaters!" He twirls happily. "I knew it!"

"Okay, okay," André pulls out forms. "If you can get just one single sign up within 10 minutes, I'll put the gym conversion work on hold."

Philippe grabs the forms. "Consider it done!"

While putting on his skates, Adrien looks at Kagami as she puts on skating gloves and then scoots towards Kalianna. "Why did you bring Luka? No offense but I thought you were probably coming with Giselle instead." He muttered to her.

"Luka and I are good friends, plus Giselle suggested I ask him to the ice rink instead." Kalianna retorts, trying not to sound annoyed.

"Oh, that's nice. I don't know what to do about Kagami. Should I offer to hold her hand?" Adrien asked.

"Well, you can start by not letting her fall in any way out on the ice," Kalianna stands up. "But yeah, grab ahold of her hand and then- AHHH!" She screams as she nearly falls down but is caught by Luka.

"Try to be natural," Luka sits her down. "Go with the flow and listen to the rhythm. Just follow my lead." He then ties Kalianna's laces and offers her his hand.

The amber-eyed girl blushes and takes his hand, letting him guide her out into the ice rink.

Adrien watches after them with stoney eyes before he approaches Kagami.

"Don't be scared. I won't tell anyone." The ice Queen says.

"About what?" Adrien inquired.

"That you don't know how to tie your laces," Kagami then ties Adrien's skates. "C'mon." She grabs his hand and goes onto the ice with him.

As Luka and Kalianna skate together, Kalianna notices Adrien skating with Kagami and nearly falls as a result, but she is caught by Luka.

"You okay?" The boy holds onto her hand as he continues to skate with her.

"Yeah, fantastic." Kalianna looked at Kagami and Adrien before rolling her eyes.

Philippe suddenly jumps in between Luka and Kalianna. "Hey, young man! Have you ever thought about signing up for ice skating lessons? The judges wouldn't be able to resist that sparkling smile of yours." He said to Luka.

"That's nice of you, sir, but my life is already filled with music. And I might have a brand new song to write, so..." Luka looked at Kalianna as he said this, causing her to blush.

"Music's an important part of skating, you know. Think about it!" Philippe skated away.

Kagami looks at Luka and Kalianna. "Did you invite them because you were scared of being alone with me?" She asked Adrien.

"Of course not. It's just that I asked Kaliamna to help me." The blonde replied.

"Help you with what?"

"Uh... to perfect my figure skating skills."

"But you don't need her for that." Kagami begins to show off her skating abilities.

Kalianna glanced at her before she cringed. She felt so irritated by that girl.

Philippe notices Kagami's skills just then. He skates over to her. "You have what it takes to be a champion. The style. The talent. Let me be your private coach."

"I only practice noble arts like archery or fencing," Kagami skates away. "Ice skating's just for fun."

André impatiently taps his fingers besides Philippe when he ended up next to him.

Philippe then noticed Kalianna and gasped before he cuts in between her and Luka and began speaking to her.

"I've seen you before, your Kalianna De-Sinclair, a rising fashion designer! Would you like to sign up for ice skating in case you change your mind about fashion designing? I'll give you a week's worth of lessons for free. Just a few hours a day and you'll be a star!" Philippe proclaimed.

The porcelain-skinned girl thinks about her Lady Luck activities. "Thanks, but I'm already very busy as it is." She told the man before skating away with Luka.

Philippe notices Adrien just then. "Is that Adrien Agreste?!" He approaches him. "Adrien Agreste, I can see it now. Grace and style model, and professional ice skating champion. If you take lessons with me, I'll have you shining like the candles on a birthday cake."

"Uh... maybe." Adrien says.

"He already does fencing with me." Kagami cut in before taking Adrien away.

(Sukura41: Hold on Kagami, who the he11 do you think you are speaking for Adrien like that? He's a free person and can make his own decisions. 😐)

Kalianna watches Kagami and Adrien unhappily, causing her to unintentionally let go of Luka and skate into a wall, falling down in the process. "Ow!"

Adrien heard her cry and Luka rushes to the ravenette's aid.

"Ugh," Kalianna groaned as she rubbed her side.

"Are you okay?" Luka and Adrien inquired in unison.

Kalianna looked up to see them holding their hand out for her. She is unsure of which hand to take.

She may have been upset with Adrien but that doesn't mean she couldn't accept his help. But that didn't mean she was gonna refuse Luka's help either. Maybe she should take both of their hands to steady herself?

"See how a few lessons from me could come in handy?" Philippe cut in as he skated over. "Please, Adrien Agreste. Just put your name on this form and your fans will come running. And my ice rink will be saved!"

André grabs the forms from Philippe. "None of these young people want to sign up, Philippe. You can't force them now, can you?"

"You're right." Philippe adduced sadly before skating away.

Kagami skates over just then. "Get up!" She grabbed Kalianna's hand, helping her up. She then begins to whisper in her ear. "The only reason you can't stay on your feet is your hesitation," She pulled away from her. "I never hesitate." She looked at Adrien. "Shall we go?"

That was the last straw for Kalianna.

"Who the he11 do you think you are?" The noirette angrily asked Kagami.

Adrien and Luka are shocked at this as Kagami looks back at Kalianna.

"Excuse me?" The ice Queen asked.

"You heard me. You think you can talk to me however you want and I won't say anything? If your jealous of me then just say that. Don't whisper to me about how I can't stay on my feet because I hesitate!" Kalianna hissed.

"Kagami, why would you say that?" Adrien inquired.

"Stay outta this Adrien!" Kalianna snapped at the blonde, surprising him.

"But what did I-"

Kalianna stopped Adrien from talking by holding up her hand towards him. "I don't wanna hear it."

"I'm not in any way jealous of you," Kagami says icily to Kalianna. "Your nothing to be jealous of."

"Oh yeah? Well if I'm nothing to be jealous of then your nothing to be intimidated by either," Kalianna skated closer to Kagami. "And FYI, I don't hesitate, especially when it comes to b1tches like you. I don't care if you're with Adrien," She pointed at Adrien. "If you ever disrespect me again, I WILL retaliate."

Kagami huffed and grabbed Adrien's hand possessively before she skated away with the boy.

"Wait, I..." Adrien tries to protest.

"Kalianna? Are you okay?" Luka quizzed, putting a hand on Kalianna's shoulder.

"I think I hurt myself. It's probably best we call it a day," Kalianna replied somberly before looking up at Luka. "I'm sorry you had to see me act out like that Luka." She then shrugged his hand off and began skating away.

"Kalianna..." Luka attempted to skate after her.

"I think I'd like to be alone right now, sorry." Kalianna skated off the ice before she heads to the bathroom.

Adrien watched as Kalianna left sadly. "I'm sorry, Kagami, I have to go and check on Kalianna." He told the ice Queen before following after Kalianna, leaving Kagami behind in disbelief.

"I'm sorry, Philippe, but the ice rink will be closed down tonight." André throws forms at a saddened Philippe.

Scene: Hawk Moth's Lair.

Hawk Moth's window opens.

"Ahhh, a burning passion that's about to be put on ice. What perfect bait for my Akuma." The villain transforms a butterfly into an Akuma. "Fly away, my pretty Akuma, and evilize this ice skater's newly frozen heart!"

The Akuma flew out into the sky of Paris.

Scene: Ice Rink. The Bathroom.

Kalianna was sitting on the toilet seat with tears in her eyes. "Why did I yell at Adrien? Why did I confront Kagami in front of him and Luka? Why did I act that way?!"

"It's okay Kalianna, it's okay for people to act out sometimes. We're only human." Tikki comforted her owner.

Kalianna covers her face. "Adrien probably hates me and Luka probably wants nothing to do with me!" She sniffled.

"I'm sure that's not the case at all, you've got it all wrong!" Tikki protested.

Just then Adrien knocked on the bathroom door. "Kalianna? Are you okay?"

Hearing that question just made Kalianna angry. "Leave me alone!! Does it look like I was okay?!"

Adrien is shocked by her outburst. "I'm sorry." He looked down.

"Of course, your always sorry! Just like that time when you gave Marinette that d@mn charm bracelet that looked just like mine!" Kalianna retorted.

'She's still angry about that huh?' Adrien thought.

"Boy, you sure know how to make the ladies angry." Plagg says to Adrien as he appeared.

"But I don't understand. What did I do to make her so mad?" Adrien questioned.

"You know, your supposed to be in love with Lady Luck! And now you ditch Kagami to go after Kalianna? Isn't that telling you something?" Plagg questioned.

"Me? Going after Kalianna? No! She's just my close friend. I'm sure she thinks of me that way too. That's why she brought along Luka, she likes him." Adrien insisted.

Plagg sighed and face-palmed.

Scene: Ice Rink.

The Akuma enters Philippe's ice skates.

"Frozer. I am Hawk Moth. They want to take your rink away from you. So from now on, all of Paris will be your ice kingdom. In return, you must bring me Lady Luck and Cat Noir's Miraculous." Hawk Moth says.

"Ready to skate, Hawk Moth!" Philippe transforms into Frozer and then begins to cover the entire rink in ice.

Scene: The Bathroom.

Adrien sees the ice forming. "What is that?" He began running away. "Kalianna! Hide!"

Kalianna sees the ice forming in the bathroom stall. "Ice?!" She quickly pulls out her magical macarons. "Guess it's time to try out Master Fu's magic-aroon." She got out a blue macaron and threw it into the air. "Tikki, power up!"

Tikki ate the macaron before her forehead spot glows. She spins into a flash as she becomes...

"Stalac Tikki!" The Kwami now has two icicles on her tail.

"Stalac Tikki, spots on!" Kalianna transforms into the ice version of herself. "From now on, I'll be known as Lady Frost!"

(Sukura41: Lady Frost's ice appearance and hairstyle.)

Meanwhile, Adrien watches the ice around a corner. "Plagg, power up!" He throws the blue piece of Camembert into the air.

Plagg seats the cheese before he spins into a flash as he becomes...

"Plagg Glacier!" Plagg now has three icicles on his forehead.

"Plagg Glacier, claws out!" Adrien transforms into Icecat.

Scene: Parisian Streets.

Frozer continues to turn Paris into a giant ice rink. He jumped onto the top of the Effiel Tower. "Lady Luck, Cat Noir. Your frozen statues will sparkle like trophies upon my kingdom of ice!" He twirls and turns the Eiffel Tower into ice, cackling.

Meanwhile, a certain duo landed on top of a building.

"Cat Noir, we need to set up a trap for whoever turned the city into a giant ice rink." Lady Frost said.

"My feline instincts prefer to track and observe before I attack. You go your way, I'll go mine." Icecat uttered bitterly, crossing his arms.

Lady Frost sighs in irritation. 'Great. Just what I needed. An angry partnter.' She looked at Cat Noir. "Please don't tell me you're mad at me about the rose."

"There may be a certain chill now between us." Cat Noir replied.

"As I told you, I couldn't accept that rose from you because I... nevermind. Look, I get it, but we should really focus on saving Paris right now." Lady Frost says.

"We don't always have to do everything together, after all. It's not like we're a couple." Cat Noir retorted.

"You know, I... had a really sh1tty day today. I'd REALLY appreciate it if you just stop with your d@mn nonsense! You acted just like this when Rena Rouge started joining us for battles!" Lady Frost spat.

Cat Noir is shocked at her outburst.

"And you know what? Let's meet up when our heads are cooled yeah?" With that, Lady Frost swung away.

Cat Noir looks down, feeling guilty before he then jumps down from the building and skated off.

🌻🌻🌻🌻

After a few minutes of searching for Frozer separately, the Miraculous pair ended up at the same place.

Lady Frost ended up in the open while Cat Noir hid behind a van.

"I need to set a trap, but what could I use as bait?" Lady Frost muttered.

While she thinks, Frozer grinned, jumped down from the Tower, skated towards her, sprang up, and prepared to strike her with his blade for his skate.

Just as she turned around Cat Noir pulled her out of the way by her hand, saving her.

Lady Frost looked at him. "Thanks, Noir." She says softly.

Icecat winks at her.

(Sukura41: Both of ya'll bipolar as fvck, but I get that your putting your differences aside for Paris.)

Frozer shoots icicles at the superheroes while they skated away and dodged them.

"He's too fast!" Lady Frost remarked as she eluded the icicles. "I'm pretty sure the Akuma is in his skates!"

Luckily, the heroes manage to escape Frozer and hide.

"My Cataclysm could destroy his skates but he'd have to be up in the air. You were right, M'lady. We're gonna have to set a trap." Icecat asserted.

"You were right too. We observed and now we know enough." Lady Frost says.

"Seems we're just missing a little push of luck to get the jump on him," Icecat says.

Lady Frost nods. "Lucky Charm!" She received a bag of salt.

"A bag of salt?" The bug heroine notices that some salt has fallen onto the icy ground, melting it in the process. "Salt makes ice melt!" She gives the bag to Icecat. "Okay, while I keep Frozer busy. Listen!" She whispers the plan into Icecat's ear.

🌻🌻🌻🌻

Icecat uses the salt to melt the ice off a fire truck's ladder and prepares everything for the plan.

Meanwhile, Frozer skates under a bridge, looking for the ice heroes.

"I'm waiting for you, Frozer! Don't get cold feet now!" Lady Frost hollered on the bridge.

"Don't play with fire, Lady Frost!" The ice villain chases her.

"Let's see if you can do this!" Lady Frost skates under an ice statue.

"Don't make me laugh!" Frozer skates under the structure as well. "I'm closing in, Lady Luck!"

"Alright, let's do a tricky move!" Lady Frost does a flip onto the ladder Icecat melted and wraps her yo-yo string around it.

When Frozer goes on top of the ladder, Lady Frost pulls it, causing Frozer to fly into the air.

"Cataclysm!" Icecat destroys Frozer's skates, releasing the Akuma.

"Oh no you don't you nasty Akuma. Time to purify!" Lady Frost captures the Akuma and purifies it. "Gotcha!" She then released the butterfly. "Farewell, little papillon. Miraculous Lady Luck!" She threw the bag of salt into the air.

All the ice disappears and Frozer is reverted back into Philippe.

"Wh-huh?" The man was confused.

"Pound it!" The Miraculous duo fist-bumped.

Scene: Hawk Moth's Lair.

"You smashed through my plans like an icebreaker, Lady Luck. But revenge is a dish best served cold." Hawk Moth says as his window closes.

Scene: With Lady Frost & Icecat.

"Cat Noir? I'm sorry for snapping at you earlier," Lady Frost apologized, looking down. "Like I said, I had a really sh1tty day but that doesn't mean I should've taken it out on you. Can you forgive me?" She looked up at him hopefully.

The cat hero was silent for a moment before he smiled. "It's okay M'lady. I was being pretty bitter back there so that's on me," He put a hand on her shoulder. "I forgive you."

Lady Frost smiles.

🌻🌻🌻🌻

Scene: Outside The Ice Rink.

Adrien takes a selfie with Philippe. "This is Philippe at the ice rink. He makes skating so much fun." He posted the picture on social media.

"Thank you, Adrien!" Philippe thanked the boy.

"Uh, I hope this helps you get more students to sign up." Adrien then walks away with Kagami to her car.

"You still keep doing what other people want you to do." The ice Queen says.

"No, I just want him to be happy. And I'm not changing my target. Even if it means failing over and over again, because one day, I will succeed and hit it." Adrien encouraged himself.

Kagami looks over at Kalianna, who was with Luka. She then looked back at Adrien. "The day you realize you've got the wrong target, I'll be here."

Kalianna looks past Luka, only to see Kagami kiss Adrien on the cheek before entering her car. The noirette frowned and clenched her hands tightly.

"You wanna take the subway together, Kalianna?" Luka queried. He then notices that Kalianna is glaring at Adrien and smiles. "You should probably go over and talk to him. Thanks for inviting me out today."

"I don't wanna talk to him Luka," Kalianna snapped.

Just then her car arrived.

She noticed this and looked at Luka with soft eyes. "You wanna go get ice cream from André?"

Luka nods, and Kalianna smiles, grabbing his hand before walking with him to her car.

Adrien saw the two in the corner of his eye holding hands. He looked on sadly.

"What're you waiting for? Go talk to her!" Plagg urged from his owner's jacket.

"But what do I say?" Adrien questioned.

"Well, you can start by not letting her leave!" Plagg pointed at Kalianna and Luka, who was getting into the De-Sinclair car.

Adrien hesitated for a moment before he jogged towards Kalianna. "Kalianna, wait!"

The ravenette stopped herself from getting inside her car and huffed when she saw Adrien approaching her. "What do you want Adrien?"

The blonde stopped a few inches from her. "I..." He looked down. "I just wanted to say... whatever I did to upset you... I'm sorry." He played with his fingers.

Kalianna stared him down before she sighed. "Adrien, I was mad at Kagami and... I was also mad at you when you asked me for advice to go to the ice rink with her. Kagami doesn't necessarily like me and now, I don't like her either."

"I'm sorry, I didn't know you two didn't see eye to eye. If I did, I would've never asked you for advice. I didn't mean to upset you." Adrien uttered quietly, looking shameful.

Kalianna gives him a small smile. "It's okay Adrien."

"Are we still friends?" Adrien quizzed hopefully.

Kalianna giggles. "Of course silly. See you at school?"

Adrien nods. "Yeah."

Kalianna gets into the back of her car with Luka and the door automatically closes.

"Regina, take us to André the Sweethearts Icecream maker," Kalianna instructed.

The car set off as Adrien smiled after it.

"Ya see? That wasn't so bad was it?" Plagg asked Adrien, who chuckled.

Meanwhile, multiple excited people were gathered around Philippe, who was holding up forms.

"One at a time, now! Yes, yes, sign up right here. Learn to skate like Adrien Agreste!" The man proclaimed.

🌻🌻🌻🌻

Scene: Place des Vosges.

Kalianna and Luka wave at André before walking towards a tree, going under it and sitting down. Kalianna had vanilla ice cream while Luka had chocolate. The two then began to enjoy their sweet treats.

"Kalianna, why were you so mad at Adrien today?" Luka asked after some comfortable silence.

Kalianna lowered her ice cream before sighing. "Look Luka, there's... something I have to confess. P-Please don't be mad." She looked at him worriedly.

"Why would I be angry? I could never be angry at you Kalianna." Luka replies, grabbing her free hand.

Kalianna blushes before looking away. "I...you..." She mumbled.

"Hm? What was that?" Luka tilted his head.

Kalianna looked at him. "I like you Luka," She confessed before averting her eyes.

Luka was taken aback by this. "Oh, wow, that's wow," He slightly blushes.

"B-But at the same time... I'm in love with Adrien." Kalianna admitted before screwing her eyes shut. "Please don't be mad!"

Luka stared at her before reaching over and tucking her bang behind her ear. "I'm not mad Kalianna. I actually admire you for telling me this. Most people would most definitely not have the guts."

Kalianna opened her eyes, looking at Luka sadly. "Could you at least give me some time to figure out who I want? I don't wanna be with anyone just yet until I, you know, get a sign to help me choose."

Luka gave her a mouth-closed smile. "Of course, just know that if you choose Adrien, we'll still be friends."

Kalianna blushes before kissing Luka on the cheek. "Thanks Luka, your so understanding and sweet."

The duo both then continued to enjoy their ice cream in comfortable silence.

Word Count: 6,205

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.2K 535 23
ᴇɴᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ ᴅᴇ-ꜱɪɴᴄʟᴀɪʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ꜱʜᴇ ᴅᴏᴇꜱ ɪɴ ʜᴇʀ ᴄɪᴠɪʟɪᴀɴ ʟɪꜰᴇ ᴀʟʟ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ.
92.5K 2.1K 33
𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘒𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘋𝘦-𝘚𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘳, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘘𝘶𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘛𝘪𝘬𝘛𝘰𝘬, 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸𝘴 𝘶𝘱 𝘵𝘰 𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘴, 𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘈𝘥...
46.9K 1.5K 41
ᴜɴꜰᴏʀᴛᴜɴᴀᴛᴇʟʏ, ʟɪʟᴀ ʀᴏꜱꜱɪ ɪꜱ ɴᴏᴡ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ɪɴ ᴄʟᴀꜱꜱ, ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴛᴏ ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ'ꜱ ᴅɪꜱᴍᴀʏ. ʜᴏᴡᴇᴠᴇʀ, ᴏᴜʀ ʀᴀᴠᴇɴᴇᴛᴛᴇ ᴘʀᴏᴛᴀɢᴏɴɪꜱᴛ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀɴᴅʟᴇ ʜᴇʀ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ꜱʜᴇ? ʙᴇꜱɪᴅᴇꜱ ʟɪʟᴀ...
3.5K 222 6
𝐓𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐛𝐚𝐠 | ❝ 𝑯𝒆𝒓𝒐𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒅𝒆 𝒃𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒂𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒔𝒆, 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒂𝒓𝒆...