ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ | ʙᴏᴏᴋ ɪɪ (ɴᴇᴡ ᴠᴇʀ...

By ChanelPradaGirl

ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ ᴍᴇᴇᴛꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴜᴀʀᴅɪᴀɴ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ, ꜱʜᴇ ɪꜱ ɴᴏᴡ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴅᴇᴛᴇʀᴍɪɴᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴇꜰᴇᴀᴛ ʜᴀᴡᴋ ᴍᴏᴛʜ ᴀɴᴅ... More

📖ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏʟʟᴇᴄᴛᴏʀ📖
🧸ᴅᴇꜱᴘᴀɪʀ ʙᴇᴀʀ🧸
📈ᴘʀɪᴍᴇ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ📉
🍬ʙᴇꜰᴀɴᴀ🍬
🎂ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ🎂
🤺ʀɪᴘᴏꜱᴛᴇ🤺
🤖ʀᴏʙᴜꜱᴛᴜꜱ🤖
👶ɢɪɢᴀɴᴛɪᴛᴀɴ👶
👩‍🎤ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ ɢɪʀʟ👩‍🎤
🦉ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴏᴡʟ🦉
🍦ɢʟᴀᴄɪᴀᴛᴏʀ🍦
👹ꜱᴀᴘᴏᴛɪꜱ👹
🦍ɢᴏʀɪᴢɪʟʟᴀ🦍
🧵ꜰᴀꜱʜɪᴏɴ ʙᴜꜱɪɴᴇꜱꜱ🧵
🧭ᴄᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ ʜᴀʀᴅʀᴏᴄᴋ🧭
🧟‍♀️ᴢᴏᴍʙɪᴢᴏᴜ🧟‍♀️
🧜‍♀️ꜱʏʀᴇɴ🧜‍♀️
🎤ꜰʀɪɢʜᴛɪɴɢᴀʟᴇ🎤
🤘ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇᴍᴀᴋᴇʀ🤘
🕷ᴀɴᴀɴꜱɪ🕷
🎅🏻ꜱᴀɴᴛᴀ ᴄʟᴀᴡꜱ🎅🏻
😠ᴛʀᴜᴄᴜʟᴇɴᴛ😠
🧞‍♂️ꜱᴀɴᴅʙᴏʏ🧞‍♂️
❄ꜰʀᴏᴢᴇʀ❄
🏫ʟᴀ ɢʀᴀᴄᴇ🏫
👑ꜱᴛʏʟᴇ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ (Qᴜᴇᴇɴ'ꜱ ʙᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ; ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪ)👑
🐝Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ᴡᴀꜱᴘ (Qᴜᴇᴇɴ'ꜱ ʙᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ; ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪɪ)🐝
🔳ʀᴇᴠᴇʀꜱᴇʀ🔳
🦸‍♂️ᴄᴀᴛᴀʟʏꜱᴛ (ʜᴇʀᴏᴇꜱ ᴅᴀʏ; ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪ)🦸‍♀️
🦸‍♂️ᴍᴀʏᴜʀᴀ (ʜᴇʀᴏᴇꜱ ᴅᴀʏ; ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪɪ)🦸‍♀️
💃ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀʟᴀ💃
ᴀ/ɴ

🇨🇵ᴍᴀʟᴇᴅɪᴋᴛᴀᴛᴏʀ🇨🇵

1K 42 53
By ChanelPradaGirl

Scene: Le Grand Paris Hotel.

A certain blonde brat is recording herself costumed as Queen Bee and as Lady Luck in the former's "secret lair", with a caption bar reading "Chloé TV" on a strip of corrugated cardboard.

"Welcome to my secret lair," Queen Bee greeted the camera. "Welcome to my secret lair. I may be a superhero, but I'm always happy to share my thrilling life with all my fans. Like today, my dear friend Lady Luck showed up to ask me for advice."

"I admire Queen Bee so much!" "Lady Luck" gushed. "She showed me what being a superhero is all about and always fixes the messes Cat Noir and I get ourselves into."

"Oh, please. You would do the same for me." Queen Bee spoke.

"Come on! Like you would ever cause a mess." "Lady Luck" uttered.

"You're right." Queen Bee laughs conceitedly. "Lady Luck" joins in with the same laughter.

The scene zooms out to reveal that it is the film being watched on a screen in Miss Bustier's classroom.

"That's not Lady Luck, that's you, Chloé!" Ivan called her out.

The entire class laughs.

"Of course that's the real Lady Luck!" Chloé insisted.

Giselle face-palms while Kalianna covered her eyes.

"But Chloé, could you tell me why you chose to do an assignment about yourself? Uh- I mean: about Queen Bee?" Miss Bustier questioned.

"Well, our assignment was to choose an important person in French history and I actually saved France. Even Lady Luck said so," Chloé clicks on the remote control.

"Queen Bee really makes us stronger," "Lady Luck" said on-screen.

"She truly is Miraculous," Chloé voiced in unison with "Lady Luck".

"Chloé, it's so obvious that's you dressed up as Lady Luck. You didn't even bother to match her hair color OR her eyes!" Giselle exposed.

"Uh... she... just... dyed her hair blonde to look like me," Chloé lied, flipping her ponytail.

"And what about her eyes huh? Did they magically switch from amber to blue? Is that the powers of her Miraculous as well?" Giselle asked in a mocking tone.

The entire class starts laughing again.

"Ugh, you're all a bunch of losers!" Chloé sat down and looked at Adrien. "Except you, Adrikins. None of you deserve to see the rest of my documentary!"

Kalianna rolled her eyes. "Oh, what a shame," She said sarcastically. She immediately realizes what she just said and looks shocked.

The class laughs harder and Kalianna covers her mouth with her hand.

Chloé gasped. She then turns around and sees that Sabrina is laughing just as hard.

When Sabrina realizes Chloé is looking, she stops immediately.

"I saw you laughing with the other idiots; you're fired!" Chloé crossed her arms.

Sabrina began crying. "Whahaha! I betrayed my best friend!" She collapses her head on the table.

"How could you not laugh, Sabrina? The whole superhero sitch has totally gone to her head." Alya swipes on her phone and her screen gets broadcast to the big screen in the classroom.

"You're the one who paralyzed the Métro driver, aren't you? You used your power to create this situation just to make yourself look good!" Lady Luck accused Queen Bee on-screen.

"She wasn't the hero; it was Cat Noir and Lady Luck!" Alya uttered.

"She had superpowers for like five minutes and went totally outta control!" Alix piped up.

"I know you're an evil b1tch but I never thought you'd put other people in danger just to get some screen time." Giselle scowled at Chloé.

"We might not "deserve," Kalianna makes air quotes around the word. "To see your documentary, but you don't deserve to be called a superhero!"

"What?!" Chloé slams her hand on the table. "You will pay for your insulting remarks, De-Sinclair!"

"Calm down now, students!" Miss Bustier ordered.

Chloé stands up. "This is ridiculous!" She began storming over to the door.

"Chloé, class isn't over," Miss Bustier pronounced.

"You're all ridiculous! Utterly riiidiculous!" Chloé then left.

"Ugh, seriously?" Kalianna rolled her eyes.

"She'll never change." Giselle shook her head.

🌻🌻🌻🌻

Scene: Hôtel de Ville. Mayor's Office.

Mayor André is marrying a couple. "By the power vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife."

Audrey bursts through the door with Chloé just then. "Oh, good. You're married. Now get out!"

Chloé shoves five people right out the door. "Shoo!" She slams the door.

"What in the world is going on, my sweetie pie?" André questioned.

Audrey slams her hand on the table. "I demand that you close the school down for good!"

Chloé slams her hand on the table. "And I want you to banish De-Sinclair from Paris!"

André nearly freaks out at the mention of Kalianna's name.

Audrey cradles Chloé's head. "That monster hurt your little girl's feelings."

"She got the whole class to gang up on me. They all have to pay." Chloé insisted.

"But I just can't! I mean... I could close the school for a few days... a week at most." André protested.

Audrey slams her hand on the table again. "Not good enough!"

Chloé does the same move and André stumbles backwards. "Shut it down forever!"

"But that's impossible! I love you, Chloé, but you're asking too much of me this time. I'm only the mayor." André replied.

"Precisely," Chloé proceeded to indicate with her hand. "What's the use of this stupid sash you're wearing if you can't actually use power? This is ridiculous!"

"Utterly ridiculous!" Audrey and Chloé said in unison.

"You've always been too good for your classmates. Maybe you should switch schools?" André offered.

Chloé begins to throw a tantrum.

"Change schools? Ugh, forget it! We need to change cities, that's what. We'll go to New York!" Audrey decided as she left with her daughter.

"But wait!" André rushed after his family.

🌻🌻🌻🌻

Scene: Collége Françoise Dupont. Cafeteria.

"Sooo, what exactly are you looking for?" Kalianna asked while Giselle scoped out the busy room with her eyes.

"I'm looking for new friends, more importantly, girls. The girls in our class are already Marinette's sheep, so we have to find our own." Giselle responded.

"Friends or sheep?" Kalianna asked.

"Friends Kali, you know what I mean!" Giselle replied.

"Oh, sorry." The noirette sheepishly apologized.

Giselle continued to look around before she noticed Mireille Caquet and Aurore Beauréal sitting together chatting. "Ooo, what about those two?" She pointed at the girls. "Aurore Beauréal and Mireille Caquet.

"Hmm, I've seen them around. I heard that Aurore became a weather girl with Lady Luck's help. I guess she and Mireille are getting along smoothly and forgot about what happened at the KIDZ+ competition. They'd make good friends of ours." Kalianna agreed.

"Great!" Giselle stood up with her tray. "So let's go introduce ourselves shall we?" She smirked at her BFF.

Kalianna giggled and stood up with her tray as well. "Alright."

Meanwhile, Mireille and Aurore were still chatting.

"Hey, Aurore and Mireille!" Giselle called to them while she and Kalianna walked up to their table. "Can we sit with you girls?"

"Okay." Mireille nodded.

"Thanks," Giselle smiled and sat down with Kalianna.

"So why did you wanna sit with us?" Aurore questioned.

"Well, to be straightforward we need our own friend group," Giselle revealed.

"Oh, well, Aurore and I have been thinking we need our own friend group too so the more the merrier." Mireille smiles.

All of a sudden, the sound of a helicopter is heard. Giselle and Kalianna get up and go out to the courtyard with their classmates.

"Hey there, losers!" Chloé yelled from the helicopter through a megaphone. "I'm headed to New York with my mom," She threw down flyers. "I'm leaving you all behind in your pathetic little school and your pathetic little city. Adieu!" She was then whisked away by the helicopter.

Kalianna picks up a flyer, showing Chloé in front of the Statue of Liberty.

"Chloé's leaving?" Nino questioned.

"Forever?" Nathaniel inquired.

"For good?" Kalianna raised an eyebrow.

"Looks like it," Giselle says.

"Yeah." Alya nodded.

...

Everyone jumps in the air out of happiness; confetti appears out of thin air and there are fireworks for no reason at all.

Everyone, including Mr. Damocles, dances, and parties.

"Without Chloé around, Paris will be filled with a lot less negative emotion!" Kalianna said to Tikki in her purse.

"And less Akumatizations!" Tikki added.

Adrien walks up to Kalianna from behind just then. "Hey, what's going on here? What are we celebrating?"

Kalianna turned to him excitedly. "Chloé's gone! She's moving to New York!"

"Chloé left...? For good?" Adrien didn't seem as enthusiastic as the ravenette was.

"Yeah!" Kalianna clapped her hands gleefully. "Isn't it great?"

"Uh... no. I think it's terrible! How can you celebrate a thing like that?" Adrien questioned.

Kalianna frowned. "What do you mean? Chloé's a total brat to everyone. All she was good for was putting others down and getting them Akumatized. Other than that, she was practically useless."

"Nobody's useless, not even Chloé. When I was little and wasn't allowed out, she was the only friend I had," Adrien explained sadly.

Kalianna stared at him blankly.

"She left angry and unhappy. I can't celebrate that," Adrien began to walk off.

"...Your so inconsiderate."

Adrien stopped. "What?" He turned to Kalianna. "What do you mean?"

"Have you ever thought about if our friends have some sort of trauma because of Chloé? Because SHE was the reason why they got Akumatized? Your acting real inconsiderate right now!" Kalianna snapped.

"How? Chloé was the only one who was there for me when I had no one else." Adrien protested.

"And I get that, I do. It must've been terrible for you to be so isolated, but you need to wake the he11 up. The world isn't filled with sunshine and rainbows Adrien! The world has bad people in it, and Chloé's just another bad person. So she's going to New York, I say good riddance. Maybe if she showed signs that she wanted to try and be a better person, I would've been on your side." Kalianna ranted.

"Kali-"

"I don't wanna hear it Adrien!" Kalianna cut the blonde off. "Just think about what I've said." She then walked away from the boy.

Adrien looked at her sadly before walking away.

🌻🌻🌻🌻

Scene: Courtyard.

Nino has his mixing table and two large speakers set up on the floor above, while the party is still ongoing.

Everyone is dancing except for Adrien. Kalianna was sitting on the stairs, watching him.

Giselle walks up to Kalianna and sat down next to her. "Come on, gurl. Just cause Adrien's bummed out doesn't mean you have to be, too."

"I'm not bummed out, I'm just upset with him. He has no idea the damage Chloé has probably done to our classmates minds and he's just thinking about how she's been there for him when they were little." Kalianna says.

Giselle looks down and fiddles with her right index finger. "Did I ever tell you that... Chloé was part of the reason why I got Akumatized too?"

Kalianna looked at her best friend with wide eyes. "What?"

"Yeah," Giselle nodded. "She was the main one spreading a lot of hate on my Matchmaker website. That's why I also deleted it too."

"Oh, Elle," Kalianna put a hand on her shoulder. "I'm so sorry. But she's gone now. She can't get anyone Akumatized anymore."

They hear a helicopter approaching just then.

"By the powers vested in me..." A voice began.

The whole school turns and looks at Malediktator, who is creating a giant orb of yellow, standing on the side of the helicopter.

"I declare this school a demolition site!" The villain sends the big bubble down towards the group of previously dancing people, including the principal.

"Come on, students, let's wreck this place!" Mr. Damocles encouraged.

Students start throwing things around, kicking doors out of their hinges, throwing furniture down from the second floor, et cetera.

Adrien and Kalianna look determined and they run off.

Adrien hides in a classroom while Kalianna hides in the locker room.

"Right! Now, where is that girl, Kalianna De-Sinclair? I've got a special declaration just for her." Malediktator declared.

Scene: Locker Room.

"Looks like Chloé managed one last victim before she left Paris," Tikki told Kalianna.

"Yeah, and I might be partly to blame. Tikki, spots on!"

Scene: Courtyard.

"Where is that Kalianna?" Malediktator quizzed.

"Hey, you!" Cat Noir hollered. He was standing on one of the helicopter's rotors. "Do you have a demolition permit for this school?"

"I don't need a permit. I am Malediktator, the all-powerful super mayor of Paris, and this is my city!" Malediktator proclaimed.

Lady Luck lands beside her partner. "Paris is our city! It belongs to everyone!"

The bug heroine engages in battle, landing right in front of Malediktator with her yo-yo. He punches but she dodges.

Cat Noir hits him on the head with his staff, Malediktator tries to counter but is too slow. Cat Noir dodges his punch and Lady Luck wraps her yo-yo around his wrist.

From the other side, Cat attacks, but has to stay back to avoid Malediktator's advances. The villain eventually succeeds in grabbing staff and throws him away, though the cat hero lands skillfully on his feet.

Malediktator grabs a wooden bench to try and smash Lady Luck, who dodges but does release her hold on Malediktator's wrist.

"By the power vested in me, I declare that your Miraculous are my property!" Malediktator creates two orbs and sends them after the heroes, who dodge them.

However, the orbs keep up their pursuit and the duo flees to the roof.

"It's time we impeach him and declare him powerless!" Cat Noir remarked.

"The Akuma has to be in his sash," Lady Luck figured. "Lucky Charm!" She obtains an abacus. "An abacus?"

"While you figure that out, I'll take care of Malediktator," Cat Noir leaps away.

Lady Luck realizes something from staring at the abacus. "Uh, of course! Cat Noir, wait!"

"Cata-"

"By the power invested in me-" Malediktator does a 180 and hits Cat Noir square in his chest with an orb. "I declare that you are a cat!"

Cat Noir's attitude instantly changes. He starts acting like his namesake.

"Meow!" Cat Noir chases a toilet roll.

Lady Luck face-palmed.

"Oh, what a cutie pie!" Audrey gushed.

A pink butterfly outlined Malediktator's face.

"Take Cat Noir's Miraculous!"

Malediktator walks up to Cat Noir, whose cheek is being stroked by Audrey.

As Malediktator approaches, Cat Noir hisses and hides behind Audrey.

"Cat Noir!" Lady Luck gets out her yo-yo.

Malediktator reaches for Cat Noir's Miraculous, but Cat Noir claws at him. Malediktator backs off.

"Kitty still has claws! Hold on Cat Noir, I'll be right back!" Lady Luck uses her yo-yo and swings off.

Malediktator turns around and looks angry as a pink butterfly outlined his face.

"Let her go. She'll be back and try to save her kitty. Except she'll be too late! Grab his Miraculous!" Hawk Moth demanded.

Malediktator walks up to Cat Noir, who is being cuddled by Audrey.

"Please Malediktatorkins, can't we keep them just a little longer?" The woman asked.

Malediktator sighs. "If it makes you happy."

"Don't let me down Malediktator, or I'll take away your powers!" Hawk Moth menaced.

The villain points at Cat Noir. "He's completely harmless now. Taking his Miraculous would be like taking candy from a baby."

Scene: Fu's Massage Shop.

Fu is counting on an abacus. "Six hundred fifty."

Kalianna burst in just then. "Master Fu! A villain has transformed Cat Noir into a cat!"

"What?! But... perhaps you shouldn't have left him by himself. He's at Hawk Moth's mercy!" Fu warned.

"I know, but the Lucky Charm led me here!" Kalianna informed.

"Hmm. And the Lucky Charm never fails," Fu grabs the Miracle Box and places it before the amber-eyed girl. "Kalianna De-Sinclair, pick an ally you can trust to fight alongside you on this mission. Choose wisely; such powers are meant to serve the greater good. Once the mission is over, you'll retrieve the Miraculous from them."

"I must choose someone who's not impressed by people in power. Hmmm," Kalianna gasped. "Of course! That's it," She reaches for the Bee Miraculous. "Wait, what am I thinking?" She face-palms.

"Follow your instincts, Kalianna." Tikki motivated.

Kalianna smiles at Tikki and picks up the Bee Miraculous.

"Are you sure you want to give it back to... her?" Fu asked.

"Don't worry, Master; I know how to make good use of it this time." Kalianna assured.

Scene: Exclusively Chic.

Vanita is chatting with an elderly lady. "Margaret, I understand that you wanted the dress finished by today but you have to understand that this dress is a big one! And you just came in to have it made 3 days ago!"

"This is unacceptable, I've been your most loyal customer and this is what I get?!" Margaret shrieked.

Just then the boutique's bell door sounded.

Vanita looked over at the people who just entered. "Hello-" She paused when she saw Malediktator with Audrey and Cat Noir. Her facial expression turns fearful.

"Where is your daughter?" Malediktator asked.

"Excuse me but can't you see we're in the middle of a conversation?" Margaret asked in a snarky tone.

"By the power vested in me, I declare that Kalianna's De-Sinclair mother will leave Paris FOREVER!"

A bright flash of light can be seen from outside.

Scene: Parisian Streets.

Kalianna is running. "I gotta find Chloé before Malediktator." She runs towards her mother, but doesn't notice her because she's looking at her phone.

"Kalianna, look!" Tikki points at Vanita, who is walking the streets with a Louis Vuitton suitcase.

Kalianna slows down. "What is she doing? Hide, Tikki." She closed her purse. "Mom!" She ran towards her mother.

"Ah, Kalianna. A man named Malediktator was looking for you. Thanks to him, I'm leaving Paris forever."

"What?! Mom, you can't do that! You'd be practically divorcing dad and leaving me behind!" Kalianna cried.

"Well, you both can come with me. But if you don't want too is your choice. Bye!" Vanita then walked away.

"B-But what about your boutique?!" Kalianna shrieked.

"Your poor mom. We really have to stop Malediktator, Kalianna." Tikki says before eating a macaron whole.

"I know, but I've gotta find Chloé first. I can't do this alone. She talked about her secret lair in her documentary," Kalianna taps on the interview video on her phone. "Hmm. Wait a minute," Her camera zooms in on a parasol in the background. "I know where her lair is!"

🌻🌻🌻🌻

Scene: Le Grand Paris. Roof.

Chloé emerges from the stairs and begins running, then sees Lady Luck. She falls on her derrière trying to stop in time.

"Are you okay?" Lady Luck crouched down to her.

"Lady Luck, finally!" Chloé grabbed her hands. "You're going to help me, right?"

"I'm fine with helping you, Chloé, but first... I need you to tell me what happened. Why is your father- I mean, Malediktator, so mad?" Lady Luck asked.

"It's because of this super lame loser named Kalianna De-Sinclair. She's this horrible girl in my class and she hates me,"

Lady Luck looks angry, but then contains her feelings.

"She's ganged everyone up against me and she-"

"Maybe this Kalianna girl isn't entirely to blame?" Lady Luck asked, cutting Chloé off.

"Ugh. Okay, it wasn't totally Kalianna's fault. She is really mean to me sometimes, but actually, this time, Daddy got angry all by himself." Chloé lied.

"All by himself?" Lady Luck asked, not buying it.

"Yeah, because... there was something he couldn't do..." Chloé revealed.

Lady Luck puts a hand on Chloé's shoulder. "Chloé, it's me, Lady Luck. You can trust me. You can tell me the truth."

"I-I..." Chloé stuttered.

"Go on. Like I said, it's me." Lady Luck said.

Chloé looked down. "It-It was me. I hurt my daddy's feelings. Because I want to leave Paris, forever." She divulged with tears in her eyes.

"Because of what happened in school with Kalianna?" Lady Luck asked.

"Oh, it's not just her- actually, I don't even care about her- it's because I have no reason to be here: nobody likes me; I have no friends. I'm... useless." Chloé degraded herself.

Lady Luck then remembers what Adrien told her civilian self earlier at school about Chloé. She now felt guilty for being so mad at him. "A friend once told me: nobody is useless, Chloé."

"It's easy for you to say that. You're Lady Luck, a superhero. You serve a purpose."

"Yes, I can fix up all the messes. You said it yourself in your documentary."

Chloé gasps. "You saw it?!"

Lady Luck nods. "Mm-hmm."

"Oh! I'm so embarrassed. That film's ridiculous. Utterly ridiculous. I realize that now."

"Don't worry Chloé. You can fix your own messes, if that's what you want," Lady Luck helped Chloé up. "You, too, can serve a purpose, but you have to want to."

Chloé sniffles and wipes her tears. "I do want to."

"Chloé Bourgeois," Lady Luck holds out the Miraculous box. "Here is the Bee Miraculous, which grants you the power to immobilize your opponent. You will use it for the greater good."

Chloé hesitates; Lady Luck nods approvingly; Chloé takes the box and opens it; a yellow ball of light flies around her and Pollen appears.

"At your service, my Queen." The Kwami said.

"Once the job is complete, you'll return the Miraculous to me. Can I trust you?" Lady Luck inquired.

Chloé puts the haircomb in her hair. "I won't disappoint you this time, Lady Luck. Pollen, buzz on!"

Chloé transforms into Queen Bee for the first time... again.

Scene: Parisian Rooftops.

Lady Luck and Queen Bee are running over the roofs.

"I've always dreamed of doing this... with you!" Queen Bee admitted.

Lady Luck couldn't help but smile a little at her comment. "We must work together as a team, all right, Queen Bee?"

"Yes, yes, don't worry. I've been practicing since forever." Queen Bee was about to accidentally run into a chimney but Lady Luck pulls her aside.

"Looks like you'll need more practicing. It's a good thing your gonna be learning a lot with this battle." Lady Luck said before she and Queen Bee continued running.

Scene: Hôtel de Ville.

Officer Roger is standing in front of the City Hall with a bunch of heavily armed policemen around him. He is shouting through a megaphone.

"Mr. Mayor- I mean, Malediktator- you are surrounded. Please renounce your Akuma and... we'll forget this ever happened."

(Sukura41: Wow, that's it? What a great punishment. 😑)

Some of the heavily armored policemen barge into André's office, where Malediktator, Audrey and Cat Noir are.

Audrey looks at the policemen."Oh!Would you like some tea?"

"It's okay, honey. They've got more important things to do. By the power vested in me, I declare that you are my shield." Malediktator makes a yellow orb and shoots it through all policemen in the office.

🌻🌻🌻🌻

Malediktator is now sitting atop the Hôtel de Ville, surrounded by shielded policemen at night time.

Lady Luck and Queen Bee land across from the building on a roof.

"None shall pass, Malediktator." Roger and the other guards claimed.

"Here's the plan-" Lady Luck started.

"Here I am, Daddy!" Queen Bee shouted, making her presence known. "I'm sorry I hurt your feelings the way I did. Stop all this nonsense at once!"

"My honey pie, you look so pretty in that suit!" Audrey praised.

"Ugh! And please put Mom back to normal. I can't bear to see her like this. Your powers are ridiculous. Utterly ridiculous." Queen Bee insulted.

Malediktator growls. "That's enough! Now you're going to do what I tell you to do. By the power vested in me, give me your Miraculous!"

Malediktator shoots two orbs the heroes' way.

Both Lady Luck and Queen Bee jump up and launch their respective weapons at Malediktator. Both attacks get blocked by a wall of shields. They both have to dodge the orbs again.

Lady Luck moves in, trying to kick this time, but gets blocked by shields again. She then has to dodge the orb again.

Meanwhile, Queen Bee is fighting some policemen and winning, but she then has to retreat to get away from the pursuing orb.

Lady Luck swings herself around the building and launches herself in the air, attempting an attack from above. The attack is, however, blocked again by shields.

A pink butterfly outlines Malediktator's face.

"You won't pull it off like that! People only respect absolute power!"

"You're right, Hawk Moth. By the power vested in me, I declare you all MY SLAVES!" The villain makes a gigantic orb.

"That bubble is going to be a tough one to dodge!" Queen Bee informed.

"He's gonna take over the whole city!" Lady Luck cried. She and Queen Bee she and Queen Bee both try attacking again, but alas, the shields do their job well. "You need to get past his guards. Lucky Charm!" A huge gun with laser sight appears in her arms.

"Well, that's an effective Lucky Charm!" Queen Bee stated.

Lady Luck uses her Lucky Vision to highlight: Malediktator, Cat Noir, the gun's laser sight, and Queen Bee. She grabs the laser sight off the gun and chucks the rest of it off the building.

"No way I'd use one of those." Lady Luck says.

"Are you sure?" Queen Bee asked.

"Yeah! You just need to take the sting out." Lady Luck smirked at the bee hero.

"Venom!" Queen Bee called on her special ability.

"Focus on Malediktator; I'll deal with the guards," Lady Luck said.

Malediktator laughs in an evil manner.

Lady Luck shines her laser pointer in front of Cat Noir, who starts chasing it while making cat noises. He jumps on the back of every policeman to throw them off the building.

Malediktator notices but can't intervene as he is still making the orb. "No, no! Oh!"

After Cat Noir finished his short task, only him, Malediktator, and Audrey are still on the elevated platform

"But! But!" The villain sputtered.

"Sorry, Daddy!" Queen Bee apologized as she lunged towards him and stings him in his stash. He lets out a girlish squeal; the orb he was creating disappears.

"Your turn, Lady Luck!" The bee heroine throws the sash to Lady Luck, who catches it and breaks it in half like it's nothing; and the Akuma flutters out.

(Sukura41: WHY IS EVERYTHING SO BREAKABLE?!)

"Oh no you don't you nasty Akuma. Time to purify!" Lady Luck catches the Akuma with her yo-yo. "Gotcha!" She freed the now white butterfly. "Farewell, little papillon. Miraculous Lady Luck!" She throws the laser into the air.

The Miraculous Cure does its thing, curing the people at Collège Françoise Dupont, teleporting Vanita back to the boutique, turning Cat Noir back to normal, and teleporting the policemen, Malediktator, and Audrey back down to the ground, after which Malediktator reverts back into André.

"Wha-? What are we doing here?! What have you done this time, André?" Audrey demanded to know.

"Ah, bummer," Cat Noir landed on the ground. "Don't tell me I missed out on the party," He said to Lady Luck.

"Yep, you missed Queen Bee and Lady Luck saving Paris, for real this time." Lady Luck says.

"I understand Lady Luck. Buzz off." Queen Bee transforms back into Chloé. She gives back her Miraculous to Lady Luck. "Being a superhero isn't only about fixing messes."

Lady Luck holds up her hand in a fist; Chloé gasps and smiles.

"Pound it!" The two girls fist-bumped.

"Utterly ridiculous!" Audrey yelled at her husband.

"Mommy, Daddy!" Chloé ran towards them. "Come on, let's go home."

The Bourgeois' then left.

"Sorry M'lady," Cat Noir apologized. "Feel like I was pretty useless this time around."

"Actually, you were the key in defeating Malediktator." Lady Luck revealed.

"Really? Tell me all about it!" Cat Noir requested excitedly.

Lady Luck's earring beeped just then. "Next time kitty. Bug out!" She swung away.

Scene: Fu's Massage Shop.

Fu puts the Bee Miraculous back into the Miracle Box.

"You took a big risk entrusting this Miraculous to Chloé Bourgeois. Do you really think she's got what it takes to be a superhero?" Fu asked Kalianna.

"Yes, I do. Lady Luck has made me a better Kalianna. So perhaps being Queen Bee will make her a better Chloé, too!" Kalianna smiled.

"That's very noble of you, Kalianna." Fu praised.

Scene: Le Grand Paris Roof.

Butler Jean is picking up a chair.

"It's okay, Jean-Yves; I'll take care of it." Chloé says.

"Mademoiselle, are you sure?" Jean asked.

"Yes, I need to do it myself." Chloé replied.

Shortly after, Chloé is carrying the chair.

"Chloé?" Kalianna made her appearance known.

Chloé gasps. "De-Sinclair?"

🌻🌻🌻🌻

Scene: Collége Françoise Dupont Courtyard.

Another party is ongoing in the school's courtyard.

Kalianna and Chloé arrive.

"All right, I came to your stupid party. Now what?" Chloé probed.

"Look there, we're having a party in honor of the girl who saved Paris: Queen Bee!" Kalianna pointed at a poster of Queen Bee.

Chloé gasps. "But- Queen Bee is... me. You're- you're having a party for me?"

(Sukura41: Yes Chloé dear, you deserve it. Even though we've had our differences you've started to grow on me 🥺. You did become evil again and they honestly did you dirty by throwing away your redemption arc like it was nothing, but I still like you. 🥰)

Sabrina ran up just then. "Chloé! I thought I'd lost you!" She hugs her BFF.

"Okay, no need to make a big thing of it," Chloé said relatively nicely. "Ugh! Besides, you're wrinkling my clothes."

"Sorry." Sabrina apologized.

Chloé smiles, but no one saw. "All right, all right, let me go," She got Sabrina off her. "I wanna show you the diamond phone case Daddy gave me." She pulls out the glowing phone case as she is suddenly wearing sunglasses while everyone is shielding their eyes from the bright light. "Your daddy wouldn't be able to buy you one of these, would he?"

"Kalianna?" Adrien came up to Kalianna. "I just wanted to say I'm really-"

"No," Kalianna held up her hand. "I'M the one who should be apologizing. I've realized that your right, Chloé isn't useless. She can actually be tolerable as well. That's why I threw this party for her." She smiled.

"It was really cool of you to put this whole thing together for her." Adrien praised.

"Well, she did save Paris, so she just may be able to save herself, too. Am I right?" Kalianna asked.

"Rena Rouge and Carapace helped save Paris, but nobody threw them a party." Alya rolls her eyes.

(Sukura41: Stop being so salty. 😑)

"That's because we don't know their true identities, unlike Chloé." Giselle cut in.

"If she feels like she can be useful, I'm sure she'll change her attitude." Kalianna insisted.

Kalianna, Giselle, Adrien, and Alya looked at Chloé, who was showing off her phone case to Marinette.

"Jealous Dupain-Cheng? I wouldn't be surprised. I bet if you wanted one of these, you'd have to sell your soul!" Chloé then cackled.

(Sukura41: And the best part is it's actually true. Marinette wants to be a fashion designer and she doesn't even have one luxury piece on her. Like girlie, not even a Chanel belt??? 😭)

"Screw off Chloé!" Marinette spat.

"Mm-hmm?" Giselle looked at Kalianna with a raised eyebrow.

"Well... baby steps... baby steps." Kalianna giggles.

Word Count: 5,297

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.8K 1K 22
ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ ᴅᴇ-ꜱɪɴᴄʟᴀɪʀ ɪꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ꜰᴀᴍᴏᴜꜱ ɪɴꜰʟᴜᴇɴᴄᴇʀ ᴏɴ ɪɴꜱᴛᴀɢʀᴀᴍ ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴘᴀʀɪꜱ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴄɪᴛʏ ᴏꜰ ʟᴏᴠᴇ. ʙᴏʀᴇᴅ ᴏꜰ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ʟᴏɴᴇʟʏ, ꜱʜᴇ ꜱɪɢɴꜱ ᴜᴘ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛɪɴᴅᴇʀ, ᴀ...
6.8K 202 14
ᴛʜᴇ ᴡɪɴᴛᴇʀ ʜᴏʟɪᴅᴀʏꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ'ꜱ ᴄʟᴏꜱᴇꜱᴛ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ, ᴍᴀʏᴀ ʟᴀɴɢ, ʜᴀꜱ ᴅᴇᴄɪᴅᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʜᴏꜱᴛ ᴀ ᴄʜʀɪꜱᴛᴍᴀꜱ ᴇᴠᴇ ᴊᴀᴍʙᴏʀᴇᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ꜰᴜɴᴅʀᴀɪꜱᴇʀ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏ...
13.2K 535 23
ᴇɴᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ ᴅᴇ-ꜱɪɴᴄʟᴀɪʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ꜱʜᴇ ᴅᴏᴇꜱ ɪɴ ʜᴇʀ ᴄɪᴠɪʟɪᴀɴ ʟɪꜰᴇ ᴀʟʟ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ.
36.1K 434 4
‎‎:¨ ·.· ¨: ‎𝐼𝑓 𝐼 ℎ𝑎𝑑 𝑎 𝑓𝑙𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝐼 ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢, 𝐼'𝑑 𝑜𝑛𝑙𝑦 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑜𝑛𝑒; ‎ ‎ ‎...