ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ | ʙᴏᴏᴋ ɪɪ (ɴᴇᴡ ᴠᴇʀ...

By ChanelPradaGirl

ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ ᴍᴇᴇᴛꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴜᴀʀᴅɪᴀɴ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ, ꜱʜᴇ ɪꜱ ɴᴏᴡ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴅᴇᴛᴇʀᴍɪɴᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴇꜰᴇᴀᴛ ʜᴀᴡᴋ ᴍᴏᴛʜ ᴀɴᴅ... More

📖ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏʟʟᴇᴄᴛᴏʀ📖
🧸ᴅᴇꜱᴘᴀɪʀ ʙᴇᴀʀ🧸
📈ᴘʀɪᴍᴇ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ📉
🍬ʙᴇꜰᴀɴᴀ🍬
🎂ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ🎂
🤺ʀɪᴘᴏꜱᴛᴇ🤺
🤖ʀᴏʙᴜꜱᴛᴜꜱ🤖
👶ɢɪɢᴀɴᴛɪᴛᴀɴ👶
👩‍🎤ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ ɢɪʀʟ👩‍🎤
🦉ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴏᴡʟ🦉
🍦ɢʟᴀᴄɪᴀᴛᴏʀ🍦
👹ꜱᴀᴘᴏᴛɪꜱ👹
🦍ɢᴏʀɪᴢɪʟʟᴀ🦍
🧵ꜰᴀꜱʜɪᴏɴ ʙᴜꜱɪɴᴇꜱꜱ🧵
🧭ᴄᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ ʜᴀʀᴅʀᴏᴄᴋ🧭
🧟‍♀️ᴢᴏᴍʙɪᴢᴏᴜ🧟‍♀️
🧜‍♀️ꜱʏʀᴇɴ🧜‍♀️
🎤ꜰʀɪɢʜᴛɪɴɢᴀʟᴇ🎤
🤘ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇᴍᴀᴋᴇʀ🤘
🕷ᴀɴᴀɴꜱɪ🕷
🎅🏻ꜱᴀɴᴛᴀ ᴄʟᴀᴡꜱ🎅🏻
😠ᴛʀᴜᴄᴜʟᴇɴᴛ😠
🧞‍♂️ꜱᴀɴᴅʙᴏʏ🧞‍♂️
❄ꜰʀᴏᴢᴇʀ❄
🏫ʟᴀ ɢʀᴀᴄᴇ🏫
👑ꜱᴛʏʟᴇ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ (Qᴜᴇᴇɴ'ꜱ ʙᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ; ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪ)👑
🇨🇵ᴍᴀʟᴇᴅɪᴋᴛᴀᴛᴏʀ🇨🇵
🔳ʀᴇᴠᴇʀꜱᴇʀ🔳
🦸‍♂️ᴄᴀᴛᴀʟʏꜱᴛ (ʜᴇʀᴏᴇꜱ ᴅᴀʏ; ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪ)🦸‍♀️
🦸‍♂️ᴍᴀʏᴜʀᴀ (ʜᴇʀᴏᴇꜱ ᴅᴀʏ; ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪɪ)🦸‍♀️
💃ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀʟᴀ💃
ᴀ/ɴ

🐝Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ᴡᴀꜱᴘ (Qᴜᴇᴇɴ'ꜱ ʙᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ; ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪɪ)🐝

1.1K 44 83
By ChanelPradaGirl

Scene: TVi News Report.

"Coming to you live from the Grand Palais Museum. I'm Nadja Chamack. Gabriel Agreste's fashion show was recently delayed after the Queen of Fashion, Audrey Bourgeois, was Akumatized. But everything is back on schedule again, after Lady Luck heroically stepped in to save the day, as usual. The fashion show can finally begin!"

Scene: The Grand Palais.

The fashion show is continuing. Lights dance around the room as Adrien walks the catwalk and poses.

Alya is live streaming. "Scoop. The hat Adrien Agreste is wearing was made by my BFF, Marinette!" She turned her phone towards the bluenette. "Anything you'd like to say during my live stream?"

Marinette waves at the camera awkwardly.

"I can't wait to see how good Adrien will look modeling your hat," Giselle says to Adrien. "Ugh, I don't wanna see Marinette's hat anymore. Tell me when it's over!" She covered her eyes.

Kalianna just laughed.

🌻🌻🌻🌻

Scene: Dressing Room.

Kalianna knocked on the door. "Adrien?"

"Come in!" The blonde replied.

Kalianna entered and saw Adrien dressed in his Victorian outfit.

(Sukura41: I know it's not the best suit but at least it looks better than the suit made to match with Marinette's hat.)

"What do you think?" Adrien questioned as he struck some poses. "Does it look nice on me?"

"The better question is," Kalianna took the lid off her hat and grabbed the said item before walking over to Adrien. "Does it feel comfortable on you?"

"Totally! I feel like a modern Victorian adventurer." Adrien expressed.

Kalianna giggled and put her hat onto Adrien's head. "With a hint of Steampunk."

Adrien looked at himself in the mirror before smiling.

"Adrien," Nathalie suddenly appeared. "It's time for you to model Kalianna's hat."

"Right." Adrien started to leave.

"Wait!" Kalianna stopped him.

"Hm?" He looked at her.

She grabbed a Steampunk-looking cane leaning against the wall and went over to Adrien. "Don't forget your cane Mr. Adventurer." She winked at him.

He chuckled and took the cane. "Thanks, Kal."

🌻🌻🌻🌻

Scene: Grand Palais.

Kalianna was now sitting between Vanita and Giselle fiddling with the end of her dress nervously.

"You okay gurl?" Giselle asked Kalianna.

"Yeah, just nervous is all." Kalianna chewed on her thumbnail.

"Kalianna, don't chew on your thumbnail!" Vanita slapped her daughter's hand down. "I know that's your habit but this is a fashion show!"

"Sorry," Kalianna bumped her knee while biting her lip, anxiously.

Vanita began to bite on her nails just then nervously.

Darius looked at her and shook his head.

The room dimmed just then, signaling the fashion show was about to continue.

"Alright, it's happening again! I'm going live on TikTok!" Giselle smiles as she got out her phone.

Meanwhile, Alya is livestreaming on her Ladyblog.

"I hope no one likes her stupid hat." Marinette mutters beside Alya.

"Shhh!" Alya shushed her, not wanting anyone to hear her best friend on camera.

Lights dance around the room as Adrien makes his appearance and begins to walk the catwalk. His Steampunk cane clicks on the ground as he took each step.

Several people gasped in awe at what Adrien was wearing while the photographers took rapid pictures of him after he reached the end of the catwalk and began posing with his cane.

"Steampunk and Victorian? That's not even Gabriel's style!" Marinette complained.

"Well he had to make something to match with Adrien's hat so be quiet!" Alya whisper-yelled to her.

Meanwhile, Audrey lowers her shades, examining Adrien's hat, then his outfit.

On the other hand, Giselle is still live streaming on TikTok.

"Hey guys! It's ya girl Giselle here, aka RainbowStreaks on this platform, and doesn't Adrien look awesome? Important fact, my best friend Kalianna De-Sinclair here," Giselle turned the camera on Kalianna, who became surprised. "Is the one that created his second hat for the Agreste fashion show! Say hi Kalianna."

"Um, hi." Kalianna blushes as she waved at the camera.

"You might know Kalianna from that big selling she did in January; it's March now. She sold thousands of shirts based off Adrien's Fragrance ad and got HUGE profit in return. She's in the fashion designing department and she's created an album cover for Jagged Stone himself! So if your looking for a good designer, you know who to come too. Show your business card Kali!" Giselle urged.

(Sukura41: Giselle really out here promoting her best friend's name. We respect you girl. 😤)

Kalianna dug inside her purse, fumbling a bit before she got out her business card. "H-Here it is." She showed Giselle's camera the logo of her business card.

"Uh-huh," Giselle noticed her fans were saying for Kalianna to flip the card so they could get her number or email. "Now flip it to the back. My fans wanna see."

Kalianna flipped the card around to the back so the users could view her information.

Giselle smiles, then looks behind the ravenette before she gasped loudly. "No way!"

"What?" Kalianna turned to see what her best friend is looking at and her eyes widened.

Everyone else was in absolute shock of who they were seeing.

Audrey crosses her arms in disgust as Chloé mimics the same pose.

"I... don't... believe this!" Alya says as she and Marinette watched on in shock.

Adrien turned around and was shocked as he dropped his cane. For the first time in his life after his mother's disappearance...

Is father is standing on the catwalk...

"Ladybloggers, a huge update! That's Gabriel Agreste; he hasn't been in public in ages." Alya revealed to her fans.

Gabriel walks towards his son and stopped in front of him. Adrien stands there, frozen in shock. He takes off his hat as his father pulls him in for a hug. He wraps his arms around his father while holding the hat.

The paparazzi start taking photos of Adrien and his father in embrace.

Kalianna covered her mouth.

"OMG, THE Gabriel Agreste has just shown up IN person! This is unbelievable!" Giselle says while she recorded Gabriel and Adrien.

Audrey unfolds her arms and pulls her sunglasses down with her finger and Chloé mimics the same pose.

Kalianna and Giselle stand up in excitement as the paparazzi keeps taking photos while the Agreste duo is still in embrace.

🌻🌻🌻🌻

Grand Palais; Interview Area.

Nadja Chamack is live on television. "This was Gabriel Agreste's first public appearance since his wife disappeared. This fashion week is full of surprises and shockers."

Meanwhile, the Agrestes are walking towards the Bourgeois'.

"My dear Audrey, I heard about the unforgivable misfortune you had to endure." Gabriel says.

Audrey extends her hand out to Gabriel and he kissed it.

The woman took her hand back. "I'm still quite overwhelmed."

"I want you to know that I've fired the person who was responsible for the misunderstanding. Only one row in the house is befitting to Audrey Bourgeois and that's the first." Gabriel says.

Audrey smirks. "Let's not overdo it. Huh Gabriel?"

"Did you enjoy the show?" Gabriel asked, changing the subject as the Dupain-Chengs and De-Sinclairs approached.

"So, so," Audrey takes Kalianna's hat off Adrien's head and examines it. "This hat is not a Gabriel Agreste. Are you responsible for that?" She looks at Marinette in an intimidating manner.

"N-No ma'am. This is my hat." Marinette held up her hat.

"Eugh, well if that's your style your not going to go far in the fashion industry." Audrey degraded. "Decent try though."

Chloé snickers as Marinette looked crushed by Audrey's words while her parents comforted her.

"Are you the one responsible for this hat?" Audrey asked Kalianna, looking at her in the same intimidating manner she looked at Marinette with.

"Uhm..." The amber-eyed girl looks nervously at her parents.

Darius gives her a thumbs up while Vanita smiled.

"Stand proud!" Adrien whispered to his close friend.

Kalianna smiled at him before looking back at Audrey. "Yes, I... I'm the one who created it. It's a Victorian and Steampunk hat."

"Kalianna won a fashion design competition along with Marinette." Gabriel disclosed.

Audrey lifted up her sunglasses. "It's the most..."

Chloé looks smug while Kalianna appears nervous.

"Exceptional thing I've ever seen!" Audrey praised, shocking Kalianna. "You're a visionary, Kalianna! Glitter's had its day," She lifts up her arms, expressing herself. "Victorian and Steampunk are the combined trend of tommarrow!"

Kalianna gasps while Marinette gawked at what was happening.

"I haven't felt this much emotion since..." Audrey looks at Gabriel. "You."

"She does have talent," Gabriel looks at Kalianna; smiling with his mouth closed.

Audrey looks at the noirette as well. "You wanna be a fashion designer, right?"

"Yes, ma'am." Kalianna nodded.

Audrey sets the hat back on Adrien's head. "Then come to New York with me! I'll make you the biggest name in fashion! I'm sure you'll even upstage Gabriel." She gestured to Gabriel.

"I'll be able to model for you!" Adrien smiled at Kalianna.

The girl looks at her parents.

"We've got your back honey, no matter what." Vanita assured.

"My helicopter will be leaving for the airport at 8 p.m. tonight." Audrey remarked.

"But, this isn't fair..." Marinette says quietly.

"Shhh, sweetheart, there'll be other opportunities in life." Tom assured.

"Why does she get an offer to go to New York?!" Marinette complained to her parents.

Meanwhile, Kalianna is excited about the opportunity she has just been given. She looked at Audrey. "I..." She stopped before she could accept the woman's offer.

She had almost forgotten she was Lady Luck...

"Isn't this awesome for Kalianna, Chloé?" Adrien questioned.

Chloé has her head down. She is seething. "It's... It's ridiculous! Utterly ridiculous!" She looks at her mother. "I've never been to New York with you and you're taking Kalianna De-Sinclair?!"

"I'm taking her because she's exceptional Claudette. Uh- Chloé." Audrey replies.

"But what about me?" Marinette muttered, clenched her hands.

"I'm exceptional, too!" Chloé fired back to her mother.

"The only exceptional thing about you, my dear.. is your mother." Audrey retorted.

Kalianna and Adrien exchanged looks with each other. They look sympathetic.

"Audrey, dear-" André began, holding Chloé by the shoulders, but Chloé pushes him away. "Chloé!"

"Ugh! I'll show you how exceptional I can be!" The blonde brat takes out the small Miraculous box. She opens it, revealing a yellow, glowing orb.

"Chloé!" Adrien yelled.

"No!" Kalianna shouted at the same time, but she quickly covered her mouth.

Gabriel gasps as he recognizes the glowing ball and Audrey lifts her glasses.

Pollen emerges from the ball. All of them are shocked of seeing Kwami.

"How may I please you, my Queen?" Pollen inquired.

"What is that thing?" Audrey queried.

"Chloé... what are you doing?!" Adrien shrieked as Chloé throws her sunglasses away while putting the hair comb in her hair.

"Pollen, buzz on!" Chloé transforms into Queen Bee for the first time. She flips backward, landing on a Gabriel Agreste board.

"I am Chloé Bourgeois and from now on I'll be your new superhero, Queen Bee! We'll soon see if you think De-Sinclair is still more exceptional than moi! Spinning Top!" Queen Bee uses her Spinning Top to exit the Grand Palais.

"What is happening to our beloved daughter?!" André panicked.

"She always was such a show-off," Audrey walks down the red carpet. "See you tonight, Kalianna. I'll meet you at my helicopter."

André runs after her.

"But... I never agreed." Kalianna mumbled.

"Un-bee-lievable, Paris' got a new self-proclaimed superhero-"

Gabriel is making a call while Nadja is explaining what happened.

Scene: Fu's Massage Shop.

Master Fu is watching the TV broadcast from his tablet.

"...Whose not-so-secret identity is none other than Chloé Bourgeois, daughter of fashion Queen, Audrey Bourgeois." Nadja disclosed on-screen.

"How could Kalianna have given the Miraculous to that Chloé girl?" Wayzz questioned.

"There is no way she would have given it to her. But I know whatever transpired, she will set things right." Fu insisted.

Scene: Grand Palais. Entrance.

Nathalie walks up to Gabriel and Adrien and points to Adrien's car, where Gorilla is waiting.

"We better be going home, Adrien. Thank you all for coming." Gabriel thanked.

Adrien sighs as Gabriel escorts him past Kalianna and her parents.

Just then the De-Sinclair car showed up.

"We should be getting home too," Victoria told her husband.

"Yeah, it's probably not a good idea to stick around with Chloé Bourgeois thinking she's the Queen Bee around here." Darius winked at Vanita.

"Oh, Darius." The woman face-palmed.

"KALIANNA!"

Kalianna turned to face Marinette, who is stomping up to her with her parents behind her.

"How COULD you?!" The bluenette launched herself at her rival but her parents held her back. "How could you huh?!"

"Marinette, calm down!" Sabine demanded.

"How could I what?" Kalianna asked as her father pulled her close to him by her shoulders.

"It always has to be you, you always have to get everything you want!!" Tears grew in Marinette's eyes. "Why you huh? Why did the queen of fashion have to offer you a chance to come to New York with her? Why you?! Why not me?!"

"Well, I hate to break it to you... but I'll always be better than you. Deal with it." Kalianna said coldly.

Marinette stared at her in disbelief before she let out a shriek of anger and began struggling to get out of her parents' hold to attack Kalianna. "I'll kill you!!!"

"Listen, uh," Darius began.

"Tom." Tom says while he struggled to hold his daughter back.

"S-Sabine!" Sabine introduced herself, struggling with her husband as well.

"Well, Tom, Sabine, if you two can't get your daughter under control and she attacks my daughter, I WILL press charges." Darius threatened.

"We're sorry, so sorry," Sabine gently apologized.

"Let me go! Lemme go right NOW!" Marinette screamed crazily.

Vanita flinched back as if Marinette was a rabid dog.

"Marinette Dupain-Cheng, either stop this nonsense or else your grounded! Which includes no designing!" Tom yells.

It was only then had Marinette calmed down. She sniffled and wiped her tears as her parents cautiously let go of her. She looked up at Kalianna angrily before she trudged away, her parents following after her.

"We're sorry, we really are." Sabine apologized before she left with her family.

"What nice parents." Vanita shrugs.

"And what a crazy daughter." Darius put a hand on Kalianna's shoulder and began walking to the family car with Vanita. "Let's go home."

"Uh..." Kalianna began.

"I don't wanna hear it missy," Darius lightly pushed Kalianna into the car. "After what just happened, I just want us all to go home."

Kalianna sighs.

Scene: Adrien's Car.

"I hope Chloé doesn't do anything foolish." Adrien looks at his father.

"I'm sure Lady Luck and Cat Noir will deal with her." Gabriel assured.

Nathalie looks back at Gabriel through the car's rearview mirror as Adrien sighs, annoyed.

Scene: De-Sinclair Car.

"So have you made your decision about going to New York with Audrey?" Darius asked Kalianna.

"It's a golden opportunity for you." Vanita added.

"Ummm," Kalianna looked between her parents before chuckling. "I know, it really is but... I'll think about it."

"Well you better make up your mind soon. Audrey said her helicopter leaves to the airport at 8." Darius reminded.

"Uh-huh..." Kalianna looked down.

Scene: Métro.

Marinette and her parents are riding on the Metro.

"I can't believe you tried to attack Kalianna, what were you thinking Marinette?" Tom asked, upset.

The bluebell-eyed girl didn't answer.

"Listen Marinette, it's obvious that you don't like her but you can't just go trying to attack her in front of her parents like that!" Sabine put a hand on her daughter's shoulder. "You should know better."

Marinette just frowned.

🌻🌻🌻🌻

Scene: Kalianna's Room.

Kalianna is pacing in front of Tikki. "What should I do, Tikki? It's like my dream come true. I can go to New York and become a real fashion designer!"

"Who will protect Paris from Hawk Moth if you leave?" Tikki asked.

"Cat Noir, Rena Rouge, Carapace-"

"Your the only one who can capture Akumas!" Tikki cut Kalianna off. "And what happens if she's not around? Plus, I wouldn't be able to come to New York with you."

Kalianna sighed. "But... what if I gave Giselle my Miraculous? She'd make a great Lady Luck right?" She sat down on her bed. "She would've been great for the Bee Miraculous too if my irresponsible a$$ hadn't lost it. Now Chloé's got it and God knows what she's doing with it!"

"Don't worry Kalianna, we'll get the Bee Miraculous back!" Tikki assured.

Scene: Métro.

Marinette hears footsteps on top of the train just that. "What was that?"

Meanwhile, Queen Bee is running on the side of the Metro. She enters the driver's room.

"Venom!" She stings the Metro operator in his arm, who falls backwards holding the throttle, causing the metro to speed up.

Everyone in the metro screams. The screens turn on to show Queen Bee's face.

"Passengers, have no fear. Watch Queen Bee in action. You can thank me later."

"A new superhero?" A male passenger inquired.

"Who is it?" A female passenger asked.

Queen Bee jumps in front of the metro and tries to stop it, but without success.

Meanwhile, Nadja and a cameraman wait on one of the platforms, where the metro rides past very quickly.

"Is she gonna save us or not?" The male passenger questioned.

"She's not going to pull it off!" Marinette doubted.

Scene: Kalianna's Room.

"Looks like we located Chloé." Kalianna told Tikki. "Tikki, spots on!"

Scene: Métro.

Tom bursts into the operators room and begins pressing random buttons. "Uh... uh... uh..."

"Stay here, I'm gonna help your dad." Sabine told her daughter before running to Tom. "Tom, make it stop!"

"I'm doing my best!" Tom replied.

Scene: Metro Platform.

Nadja and her cameraman are running down the stairs.

Across the platform, Cat Noir and Lady Luck are waiting.

"Cat Noir, Lady Luck, what are you doing here?" Nadja quizzed.

"Waiting for the next train," Cat Noir replied. He and Lady Luck then jump on top of the train that speeds by.

"Come on!" Nadja yelled at the cameraman. They run back upstairs.

Somewhere in the Metro tunnels, Queen Bee is screaming as she is pushed by the metro.

Lady Luck and Cat Noir are running atop the train. They look over the edge of the front of the train.

"Need a helping paw?" Cat Noir asked Queen Bee.

"Sto-o-op sta-aring! Can't you se-e-e you're distracting me-e-e??"

"This isn't a playground Chloé! Cat Noir, I'll slow it down as much as I can, you stop it!" Lady Luck ordered.

She runs off and jumps to the wall of the tunnel, simultaniously wrapping her yo-yo around the train.

The train slows down a bit. Cat Noir throws his staff in front of the metro. Queen Bee would be sandwiched in between the train and the staff, were it not for Cat Noir, who pulls her up in time; the doors of the train open and Cat Noir stands outside and began helping people out.

"Thanks for your co-operation, people. Please, keep on being pawsome and evacuate the station calmly." The cat hero advised.

"Lady Luck, thank you so much!" Sabine thanked as Lady Luck swung into the room she and her husband were in.

"You're welcome, madam and sir. I'll take care of the driver." Lady Luck turns to the man.

The glowing yellow spot on the arm of the driver fades. He snaps out of his stun and quickly powers off the train.

"You're welcome," Queen Bee stated in front of Nadja's camera. "It was nothing. I was merely-"

Just then Lady Luck came running up. "Queen Bee! This was your doing!"

"Oh, Lady Luck, you're too kind! This was teamwork. Oh, how amazing is this?! We're a team now!" Queen Bee proclaimed.

"ENOUGH!!" Lady Luck boomed in rage, causing Queen Bee to flinch. "We AREN'T a team! You're the one who paralyzed the metro driver, aren't you? You used your power to create this situation just to make yourself look good!!"

"Who cares? We saved them, didn't we?" Queen Been asked.

"Who cares?" Lady Luck looked at Nadja. "I'm really sorry for this Nadja," She turned back to Queen Bee. "But what the actual FVCK is wrong with you?! Do you know how many people could've been KILLED if Cat Noir and I hadn't shown up in time?!?!"

"I, um, I..." Queen Bee stammered. She hadn't expected the bug heroine to be so furious with her.

"Completely irresponsible!" A female passenger berated Queen Bee.

"Queen Bee, or rather, Chloé Bourgeois, we're on the air with your mother, Audrey Bourgeois. Audrey, do you have anything to say, live, on TV?" Nadja inquired.

"What? Regarding my daughter's ineptitude? I think it speaks for itself, doesn't it?" Audrey signified from the tablet.

"Gimme back the Bee Miraculous," Lady Luck demanded, holding out her hand. "NOW."

Queen Bee put her hands over her hair comb. "Finders keepers, losers weepers!"

Cat Noir gasped. "Did you... lose a Miraculous?!" He looked at Lady Luck in disbelief.

Lady Luck takes Cat Noir's hand and led him away from camera. "Kitty, I should be asking you that. May I remind you I was busy taking care of Style Queen, all by myself?"

Cat Noir looks shocked.

Meanwhile, Queen Bee runs up the stairs. She didn't not go unnoticed by the heroes.

"Queen Bee- Chloé, wait!" Lady Luck ran after her with her partner, exiting the Metro. "Chloé!"

The "superhero" was nowhere to be seen.

"Wherever she is, she must've transformed back by now." Cat Noir figured.

"She's probably gone home. I'll pay her a visit and get the Miraculous back!" Lady Luck scowled.

"I'll come with you." Cat Noir said.

The duo leaves. A van stops shortly to pick up Nadja and her cameraman.

Scene: Chloé's Balcony.

Queen Bee lands and looks down dejectedly whilst panting. Her Miraculous beeps.

Scene: Hawk Moth's Lair.

Hawk Moth's window opens.

"It was bound to happen. Superpowers aren't child's play, my dear Chloé Bourgeois." Hawk Moth turns a butterfly into an Akuma. "Fly away my little Akuma and evilize this fallen hero!"

Scene: Chloé's Balcony.

Queen Bee still rests there. The Akuma enters the Bee Miraculous.

"Queen Wasp, I am Hawk Moth. Lady Luck and Cat Noir don't want you as their friend, so you will be their most powerful enemy. Nobody has managed it yet, but you will defeat them, because you are... exceptional. In return you must seize their Miraculous."

"You can count on me, Hawk Moth. I'll teach them to respect me." Queen bee then transforms into Queen Wasp.

🌻🌻🌻🌻

Scene: Le Grand Paris Roof.

Lady Luck and Cat Noir land and jump down to Chloé's balcony. They sneak into her room.

"Chloé?" Lady Luck called.

"Queen Bee?" Cat Noir called as well.

No response.

"Looks like she's not here. Let's go!" Lady Luck ran off to the elevator with Cat Noir behind.

Scene: Hotel Lobby.

The Miraculous duo arrives before they gasp.

Everyone in the lobby is standing still; all victims have sting marks on them.

"What's that, an insect bite?" Cat Noir inquired.

"That's impossible, she can only use her special power once, like my Lucky Charm. She should've transformed back." Lady Luck says. She then gasped. "Unless..."

The heroes hear buzzing just then; wasps fly towards them in an arrow formation.

"Cat Noir, watch out!" Lady Luck pushes Cat Noir on the ground and lands on top of him.

"Your reign is over, Lady Luck and Cat Noir! I don't even care if you don't give me your Miraculous; my wasps will paralyze you and I'll simply take them myself." Queen Wasp announced.

"I knew it. She got Akumatized!" Lady Luck frowned.

Hawk Moth's symbol outlines Queen Wasp's face.

"Nice work, Queen Wasp. You truly are exceptional! I knew it!"

"Wasps, Venom!" Queen Wasp says.

The wasps take the form of two darts.

"Run!" Lady Luck yelled.

The duo fled from the hotel.

"Hawk Moth must've Akumatized her while she was still Queen Bee." Lady Luck figured.

"I bet the Akuma's in her Miraculous." Cat Noir rendered.

"Makes sense, but Miraculous are indestructible. We'll need your Cataclysm to release the Akuma kitty." Leopardess asseverated.

"You know I'm all yours, M'Lady. We just have to find out how to capture it without getting stung." Cat Noir avowed.

"A ladybug doesn't stand a chance against the Queen of Wasps!" The villain proclaimed from above.

The wasps lift two cars and throw one towards the superheroes, the other towards civilians.

Lady Luck spans a net to catch the car before it hits the civilians. She is then chased by wasps but she avoids them.

The TVi van with Nadja arrives just then.

Cat Noir tries to hit Queen Wasp, who is flying using her wasps; but she grabs his staff before it can impact and swings him around.

"Hahaha! Put your claws away!" Queen Wasp hurls Cat Noir to the ground.

The black cat gets caught by Lady Luck who slides back into a street lantern because of the impact. Queen Wasp laughs in an evil manner.

"Urgh. We're getting destroyed out here." Lady Luck groaned.

"So, who's exceptional now, then? Them.. or me?!" Queen Wasp pointed at herself as a pink butterfly outlined her face.

"To claim total victory, you must take their Miraculous, Queen Wasp." Hawk Moth says.

"I was just having a bit of fun, Hawk Moth... before delivering the final sting!" Queen Wasp disclosed.

Cat Noir and Lady Luck flee from the wasps again. They run over a roof towards the Seine.

"Jump!" Lady Luck yelled before she and her partner jumped into the water.

The wasps that were following, stop just above the water surface.

"You can't escape my wasps!" Queen Wasp zips back to the hotel. "Bring Lady Luck and Cat Noir to me! Dispersal!"

The wasps spread out over Paris, forming shapes of binoculars and spyglasses in the air.

Meanwhile, Lady Luck and Cat Noir are still swimming, using their yo-yo and staff as oxygen masks. They climb aboard the boat Couffaine Houseboat.

"Lucky Charm!" Lady Luck received a snorkel. "A snorkel!"

"Your Lucky Charm has a great sense of humor: at least you won't drown." Cat Noir said.

"Drown! That's the idea: wasps don't like water!" The bug heroine uses her Lucky Vision to highlight an inflatable duck, a roll of tape, a hose, and three garbage bins. "We may have to get a little dirty kitty."

"That's ironic, we just took a bath." Cat Noir jested.

Lady Luck shakes her head. "Just follow me."

The Miraculous pair head towards the Grand Paris with the garbage bins over their heads. They are luckily not seen by any of the wasps.

"Where are they?" Queen Wasp inquired.

The elevator bell dings just then.

The villain turns around, surprised; the wasps go up to the bins, but can't do anything.

"Ugh, that's disgusting!" Queen Wasp commented, repulsed.

"Now!" Lady Luck shouted.

She and Cat Noir throw the garbage bins towards Queen Wasp, who avoids them.

"You'll never get it back!" Queen Wasp held onto her comb.

Cat Noir jumps onto her, wrapping his legs around her waist, he is carrying the inflatable duck, the hose, and the snorkel.

Lady Luck jumps down to the Seine, wrapping her yo-yo around Queen Wasp's ankle as she falls, pulling both her and Cat Noir down to the Seine.

Cat Noir quickly fixes his oxygen-staff. The inflatable duck, which functions as a buoy to keep the hose from going underwater, and the hose attached to the snorkel, makes for a makeshift oxygen mask for Queen Wasp, so the two can fight underwater.

"Cataclysm!" Cat Noir yelled, his voice muffled because his staff was in his mouth. He approaches Queen Wasp, who's occupied fighting Lady Luck.

The two manage to stop Queen Wasp from moving, so Cat Noir can disintegrate the Miraculous.

The Akuma emerges and flies/swims away.

Queen Wasp transforms into Queen Bee, who transforms into Chloé. She grabs the broken pieces of the Miraculous and holds them close.

Above the water, the wasps disappear and the Akuma flies off.

Lady Luck and Cat Noir jump out of the water. Cat Noir takes the hose and the inflatable duck with him along with Chloé.

"No more evil-doing for you, little Akuma," Lady Luck opens her yo-yo. "Time to purify!" He catches the Akuma. "Gotcha!" She releases the now-purified Akuma. "Farewell, little papillon. Miraculous Lady Luck!" He throws the snorkel into the air.

The Miraculous cure spreads out, fixing the Bee Miraculous.

"Pound it!" The heroes fist-bumped as Nadja's van arrives.

"Give me the Bee Miraculous back, Chloé," Lady Luck demanded, holding out her hand.

"Give me a second chance, please!" Chloé pleaded.

Meanwhile, Nadja was holding her tablet with Audrey on it. "Audrey Bourgeois, tell us live how you feel about what just happened."

"According to me, Chloé just clearly demonstrated that there is nothing exceptional about her." Audrey degraded her daughter.

Cat Noir puts a hand on a sad Chloé's shoulder. "I know that you did the things you did to impress your mother."

"Anyone can make mistakes, even a superhero. What matters is how you fix them. I personally made one by losing that Miraculous. Don't make the mistake of not giving it back. Now's your chance to act like a hero." Lady Luck added.

"And show everyone how exceptional you can be." Cat Noir finished.

Chloé hesitated before she stood up. She then handed the hair comb to Lady Luck and she took it.

"Thank you." Lady Luck nodded to her.

The duo were about to run off but Chloé stopped them. "Lady Luck, Cat Noir?"

"Hm?" Lady Luck raised an eyebrow.

The cameraman moves closer.

"I'm sorry." Chloé apologized.

The hero pair smiled and then ran off.

Scene: Helicopter Platform.

Audrey is waiting for Kalianna.

"Time to go, ma'am." The helicopter pilot says.

"I give her the chance of a lifetime and she dares to be late?!Unacceptable, utterly unacceptable." Audrey says.

"Should we leave?" The pilot asked.

"No... give it one minute more." Audrey responded

The pilot walks away, exasperated.

Scene: Le Grand Paris. Elevator.

Kalianna and Tikki are inside.

"Are you really okay with this, Kalianna?" Tikki questioned.

"It's sad that I can't go but there'll be other opportunities. I'm sure I'm making the right decision." Kalianna exits the elevator and walked towards Chloé's door before knocking on it.

"Go away!" Chloé yelled from behind the door.

"That was the plan, but no." Kalianna replied.

Chloé opens the door. "De-Sinclair?!"

Scene: Helicopter Platform.

Audrey is getting more irritated when she spotted Kalianna. "Well, well. It's about time. We can take off, now."

"I'm really sorry Ms. Bourgeois but I won't be coming to New York with you." Kalianna disclosed.

Audrey is surprised at this.

"I still have so many things to do here. All the people I love are here: my parents, my friends, and my growing career." Kalianna smiles.

"You're making a mistake, Kalianna." Audrey says.

"No, you're wrong. A huge part of your life is here in Paris, too!" Kalianna steps aside, showing Chloé and Butler Jean.

"Chlorene? Uh- Chloé?" Audrey questioned.

Chloé looks at her mother, then at Kalianna in a guilty manner, then back at her mom. "Why don't you love me, Mom?"

(Sukura41: *Sigh*, all I have to say is... we could've had a changed Queen Bee.)

"But... Uh- of course I l-l-love you." Audrey admitted.

"You were also wrong about your daughter not being exceptional. In fact, Chloé is exceptionally mean. She's the worst person I've ever met. She may be more heinous, pompous and selfish than you. Compared to both of you, even a rock seems more capable of love." Kalianna smirked as she crossed her arms.

Audrey and Chloé are furious with Kalianna for the things she said.

"How dare you?!" The two yelled in unison before they gasp and look surprised at each other.

"See? You're both much more alike than you think. Have fun bonding." Kalianna then walks off; humming.

"Are you as mean as this... Karia... says?" Audrey asked, saying Kalianna's name wrong.

(Sukura41: You just said her name though. 😐)

"Well, I don't have one single friend in school except for Sabrina, but she doesn't realize that I'm just using her." Chloé dropped her tone into a whisper. "My favourite hobby is giving Jean-Louis a hard time."

"You mean Jean-Yves." Audrey countered.

"Who cares what his name is?" Chloé turned to Jean. "Jean-thingy, put my luggage in there! No, not like that! Take them out and stack them from smallest to the biggest!"

Audrey looks impressed by her daughter's attitude. "I think I may have judged you unfairly, Chloé. Kartha, uh- Kalianna's right, you are exceptional, just like me." She hugs Chloé. "I've decided I'm staying in Paris with you."

"So we're not going to the airport after all, then?" The pilot quizzed.

"You're fired!" The Bourgeois duo said to him before they both smiled at each other.

Scene: Agreste Basement.

Gabriel is standing before Emilie's coffin. "Lady Luck and Cat Noir made a mistake today... and there will be others. Then, we'll finally be together once again... my love."

Scene: Gabriel's Atelier.

Gabriel comes out of the floor on the elevator. Nathalie is waiting for him.

"You said you were going to stop." Nathalie reminded.

"I can't give up, Nathalie. I miss her too much." Gabriel insisted.

(Sukura41: B1tch if you don't stop coddling Emilie already 😑. Even if you did bring her back, she wouldn't want anything to do with you after what you've done. Move the he11 on to Nathalie!! She's conscious! Unlike somebody!)

"I understand... sir." Nathalie then walks off.

Scene: De-Sinclair Chateau. Living Room.

The De-Sinclair family and Giselle are all sitting down.

"Are you sure you won't regret this, Kalianna?" Vanita asked.

"I'm sure, Dad. Paris is my city. Our city. Besides, everyone I love is here." Kalianna replies.

"Are you sure it's not because of that Adrien boy? You'd better not be holding back yourself for him!" Darius narrowed his eyes at his daughter.

Kalianna blushes. "Daaad, stop!"

"Yeah, you're right Mr. De-Sinclair, she totally rejected the offer to stay with him." Giselle smirked.

"ELLE!" Kalianna screeched.

"I knew it!" Darius stood up.

"You don't know anything, sit down." Vanita glared at him.

"How do you mean? I knew that boy would be a distraction for her!" Darius insisted.

"Sooo, you thought I was a distraction for you too back in our twenties? Cause you obviously couldn't take your eyes off me." Vanita retorted.

"Honey, you know I don't mean it like that."

"Okay, so what DO you mean?"

"Well..."

Kalianna and Giselle looked at each other as Vanita continued to bicker with Darius.

Both girls then laughed at the silly situation.

Word Count: 5,880

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.8K 1.5K 41
ᴜɴꜰᴏʀᴛᴜɴᴀᴛᴇʟʏ, ʟɪʟᴀ ʀᴏꜱꜱɪ ɪꜱ ɴᴏᴡ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ɪɴ ᴄʟᴀꜱꜱ, ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴛᴏ ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ'ꜱ ᴅɪꜱᴍᴀʏ. ʜᴏᴡᴇᴠᴇʀ, ᴏᴜʀ ʀᴀᴠᴇɴᴇᴛᴛᴇ ᴘʀᴏᴛᴀɢᴏɴɪꜱᴛ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀɴᴅʟᴇ ʜᴇʀ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ꜱʜᴇ? ʙᴇꜱɪᴅᴇꜱ ʟɪʟᴀ...
3.5K 222 6
𝐓𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐛𝐚𝐠 | ❝ 𝑯𝒆𝒓𝒐𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒅𝒆 𝒃𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒂𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒔𝒆, 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒂𝒓𝒆...
13.2K 535 23
ᴇɴᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ ᴅᴇ-ꜱɪɴᴄʟᴀɪʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ꜱʜᴇ ᴅᴏᴇꜱ ɪɴ ʜᴇʀ ᴄɪᴠɪʟɪᴀɴ ʟɪꜰᴇ ᴀʟʟ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ.