ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ | ʙᴏᴏᴋ ɪɪ (ɴᴇᴡ ᴠᴇʀ...

By ChanelPradaGirl

ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ ᴍᴇᴇᴛꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴜᴀʀᴅɪᴀɴ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ, ꜱʜᴇ ɪꜱ ɴᴏᴡ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴅᴇᴛᴇʀᴍɪɴᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴇꜰᴇᴀᴛ ʜᴀᴡᴋ ᴍᴏᴛʜ ᴀɴᴅ... More

📖ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏʟʟᴇᴄᴛᴏʀ📖
🧸ᴅᴇꜱᴘᴀɪʀ ʙᴇᴀʀ🧸
📈ᴘʀɪᴍᴇ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ📉
🍬ʙᴇꜰᴀɴᴀ🍬
🎂ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ🎂
🤺ʀɪᴘᴏꜱᴛᴇ🤺
🤖ʀᴏʙᴜꜱᴛᴜꜱ🤖
👶ɢɪɢᴀɴᴛɪᴛᴀɴ👶
👩‍🎤ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ ɢɪʀʟ👩‍🎤
🦉ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴏᴡʟ🦉
🍦ɢʟᴀᴄɪᴀᴛᴏʀ🍦
👹ꜱᴀᴘᴏᴛɪꜱ👹
🦍ɢᴏʀɪᴢɪʟʟᴀ🦍
🧵ꜰᴀꜱʜɪᴏɴ ʙᴜꜱɪɴᴇꜱꜱ🧵
🧭ᴄᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ ʜᴀʀᴅʀᴏᴄᴋ🧭
🧟‍♀️ᴢᴏᴍʙɪᴢᴏᴜ🧟‍♀️
🧜‍♀️ꜱʏʀᴇɴ🧜‍♀️
🎤ꜰʀɪɢʜᴛɪɴɢᴀʟᴇ🎤
🤘ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇᴍᴀᴋᴇʀ🤘
🕷ᴀɴᴀɴꜱɪ🕷
🎅🏻ꜱᴀɴᴛᴀ ᴄʟᴀᴡꜱ🎅🏻
😠ᴛʀᴜᴄᴜʟᴇɴᴛ😠
❄ꜰʀᴏᴢᴇʀ❄
🏫ʟᴀ ɢʀᴀᴄᴇ🏫
👑ꜱᴛʏʟᴇ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ (Qᴜᴇᴇɴ'ꜱ ʙᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ; ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪ)👑
🐝Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ᴡᴀꜱᴘ (Qᴜᴇᴇɴ'ꜱ ʙᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ; ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪɪ)🐝
🇨🇵ᴍᴀʟᴇᴅɪᴋᴛᴀᴛᴏʀ🇨🇵
🔳ʀᴇᴠᴇʀꜱᴇʀ🔳
🦸‍♂️ᴄᴀᴛᴀʟʏꜱᴛ (ʜᴇʀᴏᴇꜱ ᴅᴀʏ; ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪ)🦸‍♀️
🦸‍♂️ᴍᴀʏᴜʀᴀ (ʜᴇʀᴏᴇꜱ ᴅᴀʏ; ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪɪ)🦸‍♀️
💃ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀʟᴀ💃
ᴀ/ɴ

🧞‍♂️ꜱᴀɴᴅʙᴏʏ🧞‍♂️

1.1K 42 66
By ChanelPradaGirl

Scene: Kalianna's Room.

Kalianna was currently in her bed watching memes about Cat Noir on her iPad.

"Check out the hilarious new cat memes featuring Cat Noir. They're purr-fect."

Kalianna giggles and notices Tikki sulking on her pillow. "You're so quiet tonight, Tikki. What's going on with you?"

"The Kwami Nooroo's transmission is..." Tikki trailed off.

Kalianna gasps. "Hawk Moth's Kwami?"

"Yes. He's celebrating his thirty-five hundredth cycle today... all by himself." Tikki explained, dejected.

Kalianna's face twisted into a determined expression. "Don't worry Tikki. We will find a way to get Nooroo away from Hawk Moth."

"There may just be a faster solution." Tikki reveals.

"What is it?" Kalianna probed.

"Kwamis are able to communicate with their kind on their cycle, or birthday. But we won't get another opportunity for a long time. See? A Kwami's cycle lasts several hundreds of human years." Tikki says.

"That's pretty awesome! That means you could find out where he lives! But how though?" Kalianna queried.

"The Kwamis must gather in the Miracle Box at a specific time." Tikki replied.

"When would that be?"

"Tonight."

"Tonight?! Why didn't you say something sooner Tikki?!"

"Because Master Fu doesn't want us Kwamis to leave our owner's sides. He says we have to be able to take action immediately if someone becomes Akumatized."

"Well then, surely they'll be fine without you. If all the other Kwamis gather together then it'll still happen right?"

"Well, I'm afraid it might not work if I don't go. The more Kwamis that are present, the better chance we have of succeeding!"

"But, if Master Fu doesn't approve..."

"Wayzz, Plagg and I have an idea; well, it was mainly Plagg's idea. Plagg and I would go and gather with other Kwamis inside the Miracle Box. Wayzz would stand guard and he'd let us know right away if anyone becomes Akumatized. What do you think?" Tikki asked her holder.

"That's a great idea! There's no risk if Wayzz is the lookout." Kalianna said.

"Even if we don't tell Master Fu the whole truth?" Tikki quizzed.

"If it means we're able to save Nooroo and defeat Hawk Moth, Master Fu won't be able to hold it against you."

"So you're okay with it? You'll let me go?"

Kalianna nods. "I trust you Tikki."

"Oh, thank you, Kalianna!" Tikki hugged the girl. "You don't have to worry, I won't let you down." She grabs a marker from a cup. "Sweet dreams!" She phases through the balcony doors, leaving.

Kalianna then claps her hands and the lights turn off before she goes to sleep.

Scene: Adrien's Room.

Adrien is studying geography while Plagg is on the bed reading a magazine titled "Gentleman's Camembert".

Plagg looks at Adrien before he then yawns. "I am exhausted. I'm off to bed!"

"Uh, good night Plagg!" Adrien told him.

Plagg hums, pulls a sock-puppet of himself from behind the pillow, puts it in bed, and phases through the wall, leaving.

🌻🌻🌻🌻

Scene: Random Roof.

Tikki is sitting on a chimney, holding the marker.

Plagg approaches just then, holding a piece of cheese. "Hey, Sugarcube!"

"Ugh, I've already told you not to call me that. Do you ever hear me calling you Stinky Sock?" Tikki retorted.

"No, but you should! That would be delightful, Sugarcube!" Plagg replied.

Tikki groans and then proceeded to fly away, Plagg following after her.

"So, what lies did you tell your owner in order to sneak out tonight?" Plagg quizzed.

"Actually, I just told her the honest truth." Tikki replied.

"Oh? Maybe I should try that someday; see what it's like." Plagg his cheese whole.

"Plagg! You should've saved some for the others!" Tikki scolded.

"True, but I was so grossed out by your kindness that it made me really hungry." Plagg responded.

Tikki groaned and sighed. "I hope we can get in contact with Nooroo..."

"So do I..." Plagg began silently crying.

Tikki noticed. "Are you crying?"

Plagg sniffled. "Who me? O-Of course not! Are you kidding? Come on, let's race! The last one there won't get any cheese!" He flew ahead.

Tikki flew after him.

Scene: Fu's Massage Shop.

Tikki and Plagg enter.

"Hey, Wayzz! How's it goin'?" Plagg addressed loudly.

"Sssshhh! You'll wake up Master!" Wayzz warned.

Fu is seen snoring on the floor with a book on his face.

"Psst, come on," Wayzz flies over to the phonograph with his friends. "If you manage to contact Nooroo, wish him a happy thirty-five hundred cycles for me."

"We sure will, Wayzz!" Tikki spoke. She and Plagg then flew through the horn of the phonograph and then enter the Miracle Box.

"Hi, everybody. We're here!" Plagg informed.

Ziggy gasps. "Plagg! Tikki! You came!"

All the Kwamis cheer.

"Oh, with you here, we'll manage to get in touch with Nooroo for sure!" Ziggy says.

The Kwamis cheer again.

"Good day to you, noble Kwamis of creation and destruction." Pollen greeted.

"Oh! What did you bring?! What did you bring?!" Daizzi floated forward.

"Brothers and sisters living within the walls of the Miracle Box, on this special day, I brought you some delicious cheese." Plagg announced.

"Oh, I love cheese." Daizzi chirped.

"Wow, that's so nice." Ziggy praised.

"Unfortunately, I had to sacrifice it on the way here, to feed a poor, starving kitten." Plagg lied.

(Sukura41: I can't with this man Plagg. 😭😭😭)

Tikki glared at Plagg while the rest coos.

"Oh, that's just so cute." Ziggy commented.

"What about you, Tikki?" Daizzi inquired.

"From my owner's home, I bring you this." Tikki held up the marker.

Every Kwami rushes towards the object and Ziggy takes it out of Tikki's hand.

"Yeah!"

"Wow!"

"Oh, what a jewel, what a jewel!"

"It's beautiful!"

Ziggy takes off the cap of the marker and Roaar puts her tiny hand limb on the tip.

"Wait, wait! I think I've got it. It's a paintbrush!" Roaar starts drawing on the floor; and the rest Kwamis are all amazed.

"Oh, so shiny!" Ziggy gushed.

Xuppo went over to headphones that were connected to a cassette tape and pressed one of the buttons. "Let the party begin!"

(Sukura41: Hold on, are those Nino's headphones in the original?! How'd the Kwamis get them?!?!)

The Kwamis all cheered and began dancing.

"It is a good thing you are here. Your owners were wise to give you permission to come." Sass spoke to Tikki and Plagg.

"Yes, Sass. Kalia-" Pink bubbles came out of Tikki's mouth.

"Your owner?" Sass semi-asked.

"Hahaha, you forgot about the magic spell! We can't say our owner's names to each other, remember?" Plagg reminded.

"Yes. My owner is the best Lady Luck I've ever served." Tikki voiced.

"We are also very lucky that the Guardian of the Miracle Box agreed to it too." Sass uttered.

"Weeell, shall we dance, Tikki? We have to properly celebrate our friend Nooroo after all." Plagg dragged Tikki away.

Scene: Marinette's Room.

The bluenette is lying in bed, talking in her sleep. "Adrien... a house... three kids and a cat. Nah, forget the cat; a hamster."

Sand falls over her just then.

"Marinette..."

The bluebell-eyed girl gasped as she woke up. "Wha? What's going on?" She sits upright.

A hand grabs the end of Marinette's bed. She screams. The person who grabbed her bed was revealed to be a creepy-looking Adrien.

"Marinette. Do you wanna know my secret?" He asked.

The girl gasps. "Adrien?!"

"I'm in love with a girl and her name is Kalianna!" Adrien slowly crawled towards her.

"NO! Y-You can't be! You're my sweet Adrien, not hers!!" Marinette retorted.

"One day, Kalianna and I will have a house together, and we'll have a hamster named Marinette." Adrien continued to advance.

"No! Stop! This isn't real!" Marinette cried. She squeaked when Adrien lunged at her before jumping over her bed railing and landing harshly on the ground.

She groaned in pain but screamed when Adrien landed behind her on all fours.

"Marinette!" Adrien crawls towards her as she backed away. "The prettiest and smartest one of all is Kalianna!"

"NOOO!" Marinette scrambled up. But instead of escaping through her trap door, she stupidly ran to her chaise and hid behind it. "This is a nightmare! No, no, no, no, no! This isn't happening!"

"Marinette~!" Adrien creepily crawled towards her hiding spot.

Scene: Downstairs In The Bakery.

Tom is rolling dough and singing. "♪ The little grain of wheat goes to bed and wakes up as some lovely bread. ♪" Sand falls round him. "Hmm?"

"Yummy! I've always dreamed of gobbling up a baker!" The now alive dough remarked.

"Ahhh!" Tom fell back. "What kind of nightmare is this?"

Scene: Kalianna's Room.

Kalianna woke up to sand falling over her. "Huh?" She wiped her face but saw no substance on it. She yelped when she saw Riposte at the edge of her bed, scowling. "W-What the he11? How are you here?! Get out!"

"SHUT UP!" Riposte pointed her blade at her, causing her to squeak. "I'll be the one making the demands. From now on, you'll be staying away from Adrien you hear me?"

"You think I'm gonna stay away from my closest friend because of you? No way!" Kalianna retorted.

"Alright then. I guess I'll have to take more drastic measures so you won't ever see him AGAIN!" Riposte raises her blade in the air.

Kalianna screamed and rolled off her bed as Riposte's blade struck her bed, halfway cutting through it. She tried to run to the door but the villain jumped in her way.

"I don't think so!" Riposte pointed her blade at Kalianna.

Kalianna looked around before picking up her flower vase and throwing it at Riposte, who ducked, letting the vase smash against the door.

Kalianna then hurriedly ran out to her balcony. "What kind of a nightmare is this?!" She shrieked. She looks down and sees several people running; a T-rex and a ginormous spider can also be seen chasing people.

"♪ The Sandboy just checked in! ♪ ♪ Now nightmares can begin! ♪" Sandboy sang as he rode through Paris on his flying magic pillow while multicolored sand emitted down from it.

"So this is the troublemaker that's causing all this huh?" Kalianna narrowed her eyes at Sandboy.

"KALIANNA!" Riposte roared, storming out on the balcony. "This is your last chance. You either stay away from Adrien or ELSE!" She held up her blade.

Kalianna growled and grabbed a flower pot. "NEVER!" She then threw the pot at Riposte.

The villain grunted as the pot collided with her face and she fell to the floor. Kalianna took the opportunity to run past her back into her room and hurry downstairs.

"Time to transform. Tikki, spots on!" Kalianna yelled.

However, nothing happened.

The noirette was confused, she then gasped in realization. "No! Why did a villain have to appear when Tikki had to leave?!"

"KALIANNA!!!" Riposte bellowed, appearing at the railing of the stairs.

Kalianna yelped before running towards the door and exiting quickly.

Riposte jumped down into the foyer and growled at the open door before destroying a flower pot with her blade.

(Sukura41: STOP DESTROYING THE FLOWER POTS! D@mn! What did the flower pots do?!)

Scene: Adrien's Room.

Adrien is still studying. Sleeping sand falls around him just then. Iron bars appear in front of all doors and windows.

"What's going on?! Plagg!" Adrien ran over to his bed. "Wake up!" He pulls the sheets off of his bed and sees the sock-puppet that Plagg made; he gasps. "Plagg! No! Who turned you into a sock?!"

Scene: Miracle Box World.

The Kwamis are still partying as the rotating floor stops rotating piece by piece.

"My friends, the time has come," Sass announced.

All Kwamis go to their own spot.

"Fellow Kwamis, tonight, as you know, we have a special opportunity to create a connection with Nooroo. But we must put our voices together in order to achieve this. Kwamis, sing!" Sass commanded.

They all began singing.

Scene: Parisian Streets.

Kalianna is running while people are screaming everywhere. One man is chased by garbage bins; a woman is chased by a crocodile.

"Stop! In the name of the law!" Roger yelled, but he ran away when he saw a horde of heavily armored SWAT units stormed at him.

"♪ The Sandboy just checked in! ♪ ♪ Now nightmares can begin! ♪" Sandboy chorused.

Kalianna looked up and glared at the villain.

"Kalianna! Get back here!! Adrien is MINE!" Riposte proclaimed.

Kalianna quickly started running again as her nightmare pursued her.

Scene: Adrien's Room.

Adrien is trying to escape, but wherever he goes, iron bars appear in front of him, closing him in slowly.

"Nathalie! Father! Can anybody hear me?!"

Scene: Miracle Box World.

The Kwamis continue their singing. Plagg looks fearfully at Tikki. She reciprocates with concern too.

Tikki flies over to Sass with Plagg. "We won't make it Sass!"

"We are missing a few Kwamis. We need the peafowl. We've not heard from her in such a long time, now!" Sass vocalized.

"What if we brought Wayzz in?" Plagg inquired.

"We won't have another opportunity to contact Nooroo until his next birthday. Go get him!" Sass urged.

Plagg nods and flew off to go get Wyazz.

Scene: Fu's massage Shop.

Plagg and Wayzz are talking in front of the phonograph. Master Fu is still fast asleep.

Wayzz shakes his head from side to side. "Mm-mm. I have to stand guard."

"But this could be our only chance of finding Nooroo, and Hawk Moth!" Plagg protested.

Wayzz looks at the sleeping Master Fu, then he smiles. "Okay! Let's go!"

Plagg and Wayzz enter the Miracle Box world. Wayzz takes place in the circle and the singing starts again.

The circle they're floating on, which was pink before, starts to become blue, starting at the outside and moving inwards. As the blue reaches the center, a blue shockwave-ring shoots out. A ball of energy forms in the center and shortly after, a beam of energy shoots upwards.

Scene: Fu's massage Shop.

Kalianna opens the door, trying to keep quiet. She sneaks over to the phonograph and presses with her thumbs on the dragon heads. Their eyes light up and the code pad is revealed.

"The code... what's the code?" Kalianna murmured. "Tikki, can you hear me? Tikki!" She whisper-yelled.

"♪ The Sandboy just checked in! ♪ ♪ Now nightmares can begin! ♪" The amber-eyed girl heard Sandboy croon from outside.

She ran over to Fu and started shaking him. "Master, wake up! Master!"

Fu jolted awake. "Huh? Kalianna?!" Sleeping sand falls around him. "Wha... what-a..."

"Quick Master," Kalianna grabs his hand. "We can't stay here!" She began to run towards the door with him but three ghosts appeared, blocking the path.

"Fu! We are the ghosts of The Order of The Guardians of The Miraculous. You caused our downfall and lost two Miraculous!" The ghosts announced.

"It was not my fault. I did not do it on purpose!" Fu protested.

"Yes, it was your fault. Your fault. Your fault. Your fault!" The ghosts chanted.

Fu trembled and ran into a corner. "Kalianna, transform!"

"I can't!" Kalianna replied, hitting at the ghosts with a pillow to keep them at bay. "Tikki's inside the Miracle Box!"

Riposte suddenly kicks a panel out of the door before peeking through. "Your finished Kalianna!!"

Kalianna squeaked in fear.

"This is disastrous, Kalianna. There's no way of communicating with the Kwamis when they are in their magic world!" Fu revealed.

Kalianna gulped.

Scene: Adrien's Room.

The iron bars are still closing in on Adrien.

"Help me! FATHER!!!" The boy screamed.

Everything went black as the horizontal iron bars slammed shut.

(Sukura41: I can't imagine how traumatizing it was for Adrien in that moment. Fvck you Gabriel, your not a good father at all.😠)

Scene: Hawk Moth's Lair.

"Sandboy is turning Paris into one huge nightmare, and yet there's no sign of Lady Luck and Cat Noir. What is going on?!" Hawk Moth demanded to know.

A flash of light shoots past him; the Kwamis can be heard singing.

"Nooroo! Nooroo! Nooroo! Nooroo! Nooroo!" They chanted.

"Argh!" Hawk Moth clutched his head. "What is that?!"

Scene: Miracle Box World.

"That's not Nooroo!" Tikki realized.

"It's Hawk Moth!" Plagg shouts.

All the Kwamis gasp in dismay.

"Keep singing! We must try to find out where he's hiding!" Stompp commented.

"A-ha! It's me who's going to find you, little Kwamis! And I will make you my slaves, just like Nooroo!" Hawk Moth declared wickedly.

The originally white beam of energy becomes purple, starting from the top. The Kwamis scream.

"His will is so powerful!" Fluff mentioned.

"We must cut off all communication! Hawk Moth is trying to track us down!" Barkk asserted.

All the Kwamis spread their arms the purple beam of energy retracts.

Hawk Moth groans and stumbles backwards.

"Hey, wait. The reason we can't speak to Nooroo is because he's powering Hawk Moth right now. Which means Hawk Moth's probably Akumatized someone!" Wayzz contended.

"And since Plagg and Tikki are here with us..." Ziggy continued.

"Lady Luck and Cat Noir aren't able to transform." Kaalki finished.

Tikki and Plagg gasped.

"Go and find your owners right away!" Kaalki advised.

Scene: Above The Parisian Streets.

"They're making a serious mistake. I just felt the Kwamis somewhere on the right bank of the Seine. Find them! Capture them!" Hawk Moth told Sandboy.

"Yes, Hawk Moth."

Scene: Fu's Massage Shop.

Plagg and Tikki emerge from the phonograph to see Master Fu being chased by ghosts and Kalianna using a pillow to defend herself against Riposte.

The noirette squeaks as Kalianna cut the pillow, sending several feathers everywhere.

"I'd better go find my owner. I just hope he's not living a nightmare without me around." A concerned Plagg through the window.

Tikki flew over to Kalianna. "Kalianna, it didn't work!"

"I'm sorry, Master, we should've warned you," Wayzz said to the man.

"We'll talk about it later, Wayzz!" Fu replied.

"Right now, we have to end this nightmare!" Kalianna shoves the cut up pillow over Riposte's head, causing her to stumble back. "Tikki, spots on!"

Scene: Streets Of Paris.

Plagg is flying back to Adrien's mansion.

Sandboy is watching from above and smirks when he sees Plagg. "Kwami in sight."

Hawk Moth's symbol outlines his face. "That's Cat Noir's Kwami. Capture it or follow it all the way to its owner."

Sandboy engages in pursuit. "The Sandboy just checked in. Now nightmares can begin!" He shoots out sand from his pillow, but Plagg dodges.

"I already know what my nightmare is; and you'll never get me to eat dairy-free cheese!" The Kwami blows a raspberry at him.

Sandboy groans and continues to pursue him.

Plagg goes into an underground metro tunnel and Sandboy narrowly avoids getting hit by a train.

"Hahaha! I'm your worst nightmare!" Plagg then phases through a wall.

(Sukura41: Plagg savage as he11.)

Hawk Moth's symbol outlines Sandboy's face.

"Argh! You failed. Lady Luck and Cat Noir will be here soon! You must get me their Miraculous!"

Sandboy growls before flying out of the subway.

Scene: Adrien's Room.

Adrien is still struggling to get out of the iron-bar prison he's trapped in.

Plagg flies in and flies over to him. "Adrien! Are you okay?"

"Plagg! I'm so relieved you're not a sock, but you better have a good excuse." Adrien says.

"Good to see you've managed to survive your nightmare." Plagg said.

"Quick! Plagg, claws out!" The blonde transforms into Cat Noir. "Cataclysm!" He breaks through the bars. "No time for daydreaming!"

Scene: Parisian Streets.

People are still running and screaming everywhere as they are chased by their nightmares.

Cat Noir lands on a roof and watches the chaos below. "What is this mess?" Lady Luck lands behind him just then. "M'Lady! Tonight's been a total nightmare... until you showed up." He kisses the top of her hand.

Lady Luck pulls her hand back. "No time for lullabies kitty. We've gotta stay focused!"

Something explodes in the background just then.

Lady Luck points at Sandboy. "Look! His cloud is shaped like a pillow! I'll bet you anything that's where his Akuma is."

"Awesome! Then time for a pillow fight!" Cat Noir declared.

The heroes attack Sandboy, but he dodges their attempts.

"You won't be able to fight your worst nightmare for long!" Sandboy shoots sand from his pillow, the sand explodes once it comes in contact with something solid.

"He's moving around too much!" Lady Luck's eyes narrowed.

"And his evil sand is blowing everywhere!" Cat Noir added.

"Lucky Charm!" Lady Luck is then hit by sand and acquires no Lucky Charm item.

"Who's about to get a pretty magic jewel?" Sandboy wiggled his fingers.

Lady Luck growls and backs away.

"Lady Luck!" Cat Noir yelled.

The bug heroine tries to throw her yo-yo, but it has been inverted into a normal yo-yo. She tries to jump, but can't jump higher than a normal person would be able to. "What's happening?"

Sandboy charges at her and she dodged. "Aaah!" She almost falls off the roof but manages to clamp onto the edge.

Scene: Hawk Moth's Lair.

"Good job, Sandboy. Without her powers, she won't be able to stop you from taking her Miraculous. And that item of hers is useless! Lady Luck, your nightmare is my dream come true!" Hawk Moth grins evilly.

Scene: Parisian Streets.

Sandboy tries to grab one of Lady Luck's earrings but she loses grip on the roof and falls down, screaming. Cat Noir gasps and catches her out of mid-air before she can hit the ground. He then lands on the ground, holding his partner bridal style.

Sand falls on the cat hero just then.

"The Sandboy just checked in! Now nightmares can begin!" The villain says.

"Stay behind M'lady," Cat Noir told Lady Luck, brandishing his staff.

"You still have your powers," Lady Luck remarked, surprised.

"Losing mine is not what I'm afraid of." Cat Noir adduced.

"Then... what?" Lady Luck inquired.

"♪ Cat Noir! ♪"

The Miraculous pair looked up to see Nightmare Lady Luck on top of a roof swinging her yo-yo.

"Bad kitty! I'll never love you! I've always wanted to get rid of you!" The nightmare yelled.

"Seriously kitty? Couldn't it have been some weird nightmare about being surrounded by a thousand pigeons?" Lady Luck asked.

"My bad." Cat Noir apologized.

"I am gonna destroy you. Lucky Charm!" Nightmare Lady Luck received a massive sword.

She then leaps down and strikes with her sword. She narrowly misses Cat Noir, who quickly pulls Lady Luck out of the way before the sword hits the road.

Lady Luck and Cat Noir then land on the road with Cat Noir on top of his partner.

"Oops. Sorry, M'Lady," The cat hero got up. "Stay behind me, I'll protect you."

Nightmare Lady Luck continued attacking Cat Noir. "Stay still, you mangy cat!"

Cat Noir flipped away from her while she starts spinning her sword professionally and stances.

"Here, kitty, kitty, kitty. Come on!" Nightmare Lady Luck charges forward.

Sandboy moves in from the other side to attack as well.

However, Cat Noir grabs Lady Luck by her waist and plants his staff on the ground to fly upwards and avoid the incoming attacks.

Cat Noir lands on the roof, carrying Lady Luck bridal-style; his ring beeps. "We need to figure out a plan. Fast!"

Just then Sandboy blocks the heroes' path. "Stay! Still! Give me your Miraculous!"

Cat Noir runs the other way but it is blocked off by Nightmare Lady Luck.

"So, you wanna play hide and seek, kitty?" She laughs evilly. "Come on, kitty!" She then jumps into the aie.

"Watch out, Lady Luck!" Cat Noir warned.

Nightmare Lady Luck strikes and Cat Noir blocks the strike with his staff.

"Lady Luck! I'm about to transform back," He warned as he blocked nightmare Lady Luck's attacks. "Any ideas?"

"Looking!" Lady Luck uses her Lucky Vision and spotted Cat Noir's suit, the tip of Nightmare Lady Luck's sword, the edge of the nearby chimney and Sandboy. "Quick! We've got to lure her over here." She pulls Cat Noir over to the chimney.

"You don't scare me! You're just a stupid dream." Cat Noir taunted Nightmare Lady Luck.

"You'll be kitty litter before you even know it!" Nightmare Lady Luck leapt into the air, preparing to attack again.

"Now!" Lady Luck yells.

Cat Noir moves to the side and Nightmare Lady Luck hits the chimney behind him and Lady Luck. The tip of the sword breaks off and flew into the air.

"Follow me!" Lady Luck told Cat Noir before running after the object.

"Anywhere, M'lady." The cat hero replied, following after her.

Lady Luck grabs the sword-tip when it falls.

"Give me your Mirac-" Sandboy was cut off when Lady Luck leaps towards him. "Aaah!"

"Cat Noir, now!" Lady Luck shouts.

Cat Noir jumped into the air with his staff and pushes Lady Luck forward. She cuts the underside of the pillow open with the sword-tip; sand flows out.

"Whoa! Whoa! Aaah!" Sandboy screamed as he fell.

Cat Noir catches Sandboy.

Out of the now empty pillow, emerges an Akuma.

Scene: Hawk Moth's Lair.

"Nooo!!!" Hawk Moth yelled in defeat.

Scene: Streets Of Paris.

"Miraculous Lady Luck!" Lady Luck throws the sword-tip into the air.

Th magical ladybugs return everything to normal. Nightmare Lady Luck is struggling to get her sword out of the chimney, and then vanishes thanks to the ladybugs.

Meanwhile, Riposte is running through the streets. "Kalianna!!" She disappeared thanks to the ladybugs again.

Scene: Marinette's Room.

"Get away!" Marinette cried as she threw her shoe at Nightmare Adrien, who was creepily crawling towards her.

"Marinette, for your birthday, I'm going to buy you flowers. Hortensias, roses, and Kaliannas!"

Marinette shrieks.

The ladybugs then wash over the room and Adrien vanishes.

Marinette noticed this and sighed in relief. "That was really creepy..."

Her mind then came to a realization.

"Adrien was in my room!" She sighed dreamily before dancing over to her chaise and falling on it. "Adrien~."

(Sukura41: Your done. Your cancelled. Pack it up, your done!! 🤢)

Scene: Streets Of Paris.

Sandboy turns back into his civilian form, which was a little boy.

"Pound it!" Lady Luck and Cat Noir fist-bumped.

The ladybugs washes over Lady Luck, and she grabs her yo-yo and touches it with one finger, causing it to open up.

"It works again. No more evil-doing for you nasty akuma. Time to purify!" Lady Luck catches the Akuma. "Gotcha!" She releases a purified, white, butterfly. "Farewell, little papillon."

The bug heroine then looked at the little boy before walking towards him. "So little guy, what was that all about?" She asked, kneeling down by the his side.

"Oh, Lady Luck," The little boy hugged her waist and she hugged him back. "I watched a movie on TV. It was kinda scary. And then I went to bed and had a really bad nightmare. I woke up and there was a black butterfly in my room a-and a weird man spoke right in my face."

(Sukura41: Hawk Moth you fvcking creep. Why is this your second time Akumatizing a child? And what did you say to that little boy?!)

"Hawk Moth. He fed off the negative emotion from a nightmare,"
Lady Luck frowned at Cat Noir.

"That's what happens when you let kids watch anything they want on TV. Oh..." Cat Noir's ring beeps. "Can I leave you to take this young man back to his parents?" He asked his partner.

"Of course," Lady Luck bounced the little boy on her hip. "This little cutie will be back to his home in no time" She booped his nose.

"Yay!" The little boy hugged Lady Luck. "Awesome, Lady Luck!"

"Kitty? You don't really think I'm as evil as your nightmare, do you?" Lady Luck asked her partner.

"Course I don't. You're the lady of my dreams." Cat Noir blows her a kiss before vaulting away.

Lady Luck smiles to the spot where he had disappeared before looking down at the little boy. "Let's get you back home cutie pie." She booped his nose again, causing him to giggle.

🌻🌻🌻🌻

Scene: Fu's Massage Shop.

Master Fu looks agitated. "Hmm."

"It's all my fault, Master," Wayzz said.

"No, it's mine." Kalianna protested.

"No, Kalianna, it's my fault." Tikki protested as well.

"Yeah. That's true. It's their faults" Plagg blamed the trio.

"Hmm." Fu hummed.

"You trusted me and I failed. I'm sorry I disappointed you." Tikki apologized to her owner.

"You didn't disappoint me Tikki. I know you mean well. I'll always trust you," The noirette kissed her Kwami's cheek.

"Thank you, Kalianna." Tikki hugged the girl's cheek.

"Next time, come and talk to me." Fu advised.

Plagg sees Kalianna and Tikki snuggling and groans. "Hmpf."

Scene: Adrien's Room.

Plagg floats to Adrien and hugs his arm; the latter is surprised. "Thank you, Adrien!"

"Plagg! Something wrong?" The blonde asked.

"No," Plagg lets go of Adrien's arm. "Just... thanks for letting me do whatever I want. Almost all the time."

"I know what it's like to have your freedom restricted, Plagg. You don't need to pretend to be a sock." Adrien assured.

Plagg hugs the boy's chest. "You're the best Cat Noir I've ever had, Adrien!" He lets go. "But, let's not get too cheesy about it now, huh?"

Adrien chuckles along with his Kwami.

Scene: Hawk Moth's Lair.

Gabriel is talking with Nooroo.

"I hope you liked your friends' birthday gift, Nooroo. Now I know that they're close and that there are many of them. If I manage to find them, I'll take their Miraculous. Then I'll have unlimited powers at my disposal. If I have to fight a whole army of superheroes, I'll do it. Whatever it takes, Nooroo. And Lady Luck and Cat Noir won't be able to stop me ever again."

He laughs evilly while Nooroo cowers in fear.

Word Count: 5,018

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194K 7.9K 164
Wanna laugh your butt off? You've come to the right place. - Contains: LGBTQ+ content, Hawkmoth dressed as a turkey, Swearing, Me being lazy, Meme...
6.8K 202 14
ᴛʜᴇ ᴡɪɴᴛᴇʀ ʜᴏʟɪᴅᴀʏꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ'ꜱ ᴄʟᴏꜱᴇꜱᴛ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ, ᴍᴀʏᴀ ʟᴀɴɢ, ʜᴀꜱ ᴅᴇᴄɪᴅᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʜᴏꜱᴛ ᴀ ᴄʜʀɪꜱᴛᴍᴀꜱ ᴇᴠᴇ ᴊᴀᴍʙᴏʀᴇᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ꜰᴜɴᴅʀᴀɪꜱᴇʀ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏ...
254K 15.9K 23
𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐨𝐛𝐲𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐨𝐧.
5.8K 166 7
ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇʀ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ʜᴇᴀᴅᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ɴᴇᴡ ʏᴏʀᴋ ꜰᴏʀ ꜰʀᴇɴᴄʜ ᴀᴍᴇʀɪᴄᴀɴ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅꜱʜɪᴘ ᴡᴇᴇᴋ! ᴛʜɪꜱ ꜰɪᴇʟᴅ ᴛʀɪᴘ ᴡɪʟʟ ʜᴏᴘᴇꜰᴜʟʟʏ ᴄʟᴇᴀʀ ᴜᴘ ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ'ꜱ ꜰᴀꜱʜɪᴏɴ ʙʟᴏᴄᴋ...