ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ | ʙᴏᴏᴋ ɪɪ (ɴᴇᴡ ᴠᴇʀ...

By ChanelPradaGirl

ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ ᴍᴇᴇᴛꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴜᴀʀᴅɪᴀɴ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ, ꜱʜᴇ ɪꜱ ɴᴏᴡ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴅᴇᴛᴇʀᴍɪɴᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴇꜰᴇᴀᴛ ʜᴀᴡᴋ ᴍᴏᴛʜ ᴀɴᴅ... More

📖ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏʟʟᴇᴄᴛᴏʀ📖
🧸ᴅᴇꜱᴘᴀɪʀ ʙᴇᴀʀ🧸
📈ᴘʀɪᴍᴇ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ📉
🍬ʙᴇꜰᴀɴᴀ🍬
🎂ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ🎂
🤺ʀɪᴘᴏꜱᴛᴇ🤺
🤖ʀᴏʙᴜꜱᴛᴜꜱ🤖
👶ɢɪɢᴀɴᴛɪᴛᴀɴ👶
👩‍🎤ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ ɢɪʀʟ👩‍🎤
🦉ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴏᴡʟ🦉
🍦ɢʟᴀᴄɪᴀᴛᴏʀ🍦
👹ꜱᴀᴘᴏᴛɪꜱ👹
🦍ɢᴏʀɪᴢɪʟʟᴀ🦍
🧵ꜰᴀꜱʜɪᴏɴ ʙᴜꜱɪɴᴇꜱꜱ🧵
🧭ᴄᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ ʜᴀʀᴅʀᴏᴄᴋ🧭
🧜‍♀️ꜱʏʀᴇɴ🧜‍♀️
🎤ꜰʀɪɢʜᴛɪɴɢᴀʟᴇ🎤
🤘ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇᴍᴀᴋᴇʀ🤘
🕷ᴀɴᴀɴꜱɪ🕷
🎅🏻ꜱᴀɴᴛᴀ ᴄʟᴀᴡꜱ🎅🏻
😠ᴛʀᴜᴄᴜʟᴇɴᴛ😠
🧞‍♂️ꜱᴀɴᴅʙᴏʏ🧞‍♂️
❄ꜰʀᴏᴢᴇʀ❄
🏫ʟᴀ ɢʀᴀᴄᴇ🏫
👑ꜱᴛʏʟᴇ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ (Qᴜᴇᴇɴ'ꜱ ʙᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ; ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪ)👑
🐝Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ᴡᴀꜱᴘ (Qᴜᴇᴇɴ'ꜱ ʙᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ; ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪɪ)🐝
🇨🇵ᴍᴀʟᴇᴅɪᴋᴛᴀᴛᴏʀ🇨🇵
🔳ʀᴇᴠᴇʀꜱᴇʀ🔳
🦸‍♂️ᴄᴀᴛᴀʟʏꜱᴛ (ʜᴇʀᴏᴇꜱ ᴅᴀʏ; ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪ)🦸‍♀️
🦸‍♂️ᴍᴀʏᴜʀᴀ (ʜᴇʀᴏᴇꜱ ᴅᴀʏ; ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪɪ)🦸‍♀️
💃ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀʟᴀ💃
ᴀ/ɴ

🧟‍♀️ᴢᴏᴍʙɪᴢᴏᴜ🧟‍♀️

1.3K 56 53
By ChanelPradaGirl

Scene: Locker Room.

"What are you giving Miss Bustier for her birthday, Rose?" Juleka asked as Marinette runs into the locker room.

"I made her a scrapbook!" Rose held up the scrapbook.

Marinette looked around at everyone's gifts as she walked past. She looked at Kalianna and Giselle, who were sitting down with their gifts.

"So what's your gift for Miss Bustier gurl?" Giselle asked Kalianna.

"I got her this Chanel makeup set." Kalianna held up the Chanel box. "Hopefully she likes it."

"Well, I got her these Tiffany earrings," Giselle held up a tiffany blue box labeled Tiffany & Co.

Marinette rolled her eyes before going over to her locker. "Hey!" She greeted Alya.

"Lemme guess, you just finished your gift," Alya spoke as Marinette put her gift and her bag inside her locker.

Marinette giggles. "I hope Miss Bustier likes it."

"I painted her as a superhero, because she's always here for us," Nathaniel uttered, showing Nino and Kim the painting.

~Flashback~

Miss Bustier is talking to Nathaniel and another boy, who are standing facing away from each other.

"That's better. And now, hug each other." Miss Bustier advised.

The two boys hug.

~End Of Flashback~

"I'll give her a braid of hair to thank her for her breathing class. It helps me to be less afraid of Akumas," Mylène voiced.

~Flashback~

Miss Bustier and her students are kneeling on mats. She is facing the students, who have their eyes closed. "Breathe deeply. Think of your emotions like the surface of a quiet lake."

Kim, who is drifting off, falls over.

"Not that quiet, Kim."

The students laugh.

~End Of Flashback~

"I got my inspiration from the exercise she has us do at the beginning of every class." Rose pronounced.

~Flashback~

Miss Bustier is standing with Rose and Chloé at the front of the room.

"Morning, Chloé! Your hair is really pretty today!" Rose praised the Malibu barbie.

"What do you mean, "today"? My hair is always pretty. Yeah, well, today, Rose, you seem less... annoying." Chloé half-praised Rose.

~End Of Flashback~

"Isn't it great to start the day by sharing a few kind words with each other?" Rose asked.

"I didn't exactly get any inspiration like you did Rose. I just asked her what she wanted for her birthday in a tricky way." Kalianna stated.

~Flashback~

"Hey, Miss Bustier!" Kalianna greeted as she walks into the classroom to see her teacher at her desk. "Quick question, which brand do you prefer? Prada or Chanel?"

"Oh, I prefer Chanel. To me, it's classy and chic." Miss Bustier replies.

Kalianna smiles.

~End Of Flashback~

"I got her the earrings she wanted since they were too expensive for her to buy," Giselle says.

~Flashback~

Miss Bustier sighed sadly as she eyed the expensive Tiffany & Co. gold and diamond earrings on her phone. "I wish it wasn't so expensive."

"Miss Bustier? What's wrong?" Giselle asked, walking over to the woman's desk.

"Oh nothing, its just these wonderful earrings that I can't afford." Miss Bustier showed Giselle the earrings.

Giselle smirked.

~End Of Flashback~

"Compared to those other gifts, mine's gonna be super lame!" Marinette complained.

Alya put a hand on her shoulder. "Don't worry, Marinette, there's no pressure!"

"How bout you, Marinette?" Adrien questioned as he and several others approach the bluenette. "I'm sure you've come up with something awesome as usual."

"Oh, me? Uh, it's nearly reffing at all. Uh! I mean... it's really nothing at all!" Marinette giggled nervously, then opens her present.

The other students gasp in awe when they saw the gift.

Marinette then began to read the writing on her present as she points to it. "If we wish to change the world, we must all learn to love each other." That's one of the first things Miss Bustier taught us when we first met her at school. I always keep it in mind."

The students awed while Chloé slams her locker shut.

Giselle and Kalianna just rolled their eyes. Compared to their gifts, Marinette's was sort of basic and plain.

"I also added this tube of lip balm, Miss Bustier's favorite color!" Marinette held up the lip balm.

"Come to think of it, Miss Bustier is probably the reason we all get along so awesomely," Alya mentioned.

"I'm so lucky to get a teacher like her for my first year in school. How about you, Chloé? What's your present?" Adrien asked as he and everyone turned to face the girl.

Chloé glances at the others, not saying anything.

"Nothing. Just like every year since kindergarten." Marinette put a hand on her hip.

Chloé frowns and Sabrina walks in front of her.

"It's not her fault, okay? Chloé just doesn't like birthdays! She never remembers them, just like her mom." Sabrina exposed her BFF.

Chloé opens her mouth in shock briefly. "Yeah, well, you don't have to tell 'em my life story, either," She pushed Sabrina back behind her. "Anyway, all that stuff about compliments and love? Ridiculous! Utterly ridiculous!"

Marinette turns towards Alya. "This girl's got no heart." She said quietly to her.

However, the blonde brat heard her. "Of course, I have a heart! Daddy will even buy me a second one, if I want."

"Yeah, that's all you care about anyway, money and getting what you want." Kalianna rolled her eyes.

The bell rings just then.

"What's our next lesson, again?" Kim asked Max.

"Physical science." The boy replied.

The students chatter as they leave the locker room.

Eyeing Chloé, Marinette puts her present in her locker. She slams her locker door, not noticing that it doesn't latch shut. Marinette leaves with Alya, glaring and growling at Chloé.

(Sukura41: The fvck you growling at her for? You a dog or some sh1t?)

Sabrina attempts to leave but Chloé stops her.

"We're going to be late for Mrs. Mendeleiev's physics class, Chloé!" Sabrina warned.

Chloé opens Marinette's locker. "Permanent marker," Sabrina hands a permanent marker to her. She glances at it with one eye. "Cap off," Sabrina removes the cap from the marker. "I do have a present for you, Marinette Dupain-Cheng."

The blonde brat proceeds to use the marker on Marinette's gift.

🌻🌻🌻🌻

Scene: Miss Bustier's Classroom.

There was a pile of wrapped gifts on Miss Bustier's desk.

Rose places an apple on the pile. "Happy Birthday, Miss Bustier!"

"Oh! Thank you!" Miss Bustier thanked her.

"Happy Birthday, Miss Bustier!" The students all said in unison.

"Oh, you're all so sweet!" Miss Bustier takes Kalianna's gift.

"That's mine Miss Bustier." The noirette told her.

Miss Bustier opened the Chanel box's lid and gasped. "A makeup kit! Thank you very much Kalianna, I'll have a lot of fun doing my makeup now!" She put aside Kalianna's gift and grabbed Giselle's.

"That one's mine Miss," Giselle told her.

Miss Bustier opened the small Tiffany & Co. box and smiled. "Aw, Giselle, these are the earrings I told you I wanted! But you didn't have to spend so much."

"I didn't. I used my dad's credit card." Giselle smiles.

"Oh! Well, it's nice that he gave you permission to use his card." Miss Bustier says.

"M-hm..." Giselle smirks.

Kalianna eyed her suspiciously.

Miss Bustier then put Giselle's gift aside and grabs Marinette's present.

"Marinette made that one," Alya informed.

Miss Bustier takes Marinette's present out, glances at it, and makes a surprised face. The blue-bell-eyed girl's message has been scribbled over, with a crude stick figure of her above what used to be the message.

Seeing her teacher's reaction, Marinette gasps, gets up from her seat, retrieves her present, and examines it.

"What..?" Marinette turned to a smug Chloé with an angry expression. "I know you did this, Chloé Bourgeois!"

Max checked his phone. "A 99.56% certainty!"

"So uncool, Chloé." Alya snapped.

"Seriously lame." Marinette asserted.

"Calm down. We don't want to get upset on my birthday, now, do we? Well," Miss Bustier took the gift from Marinette. "I think this present is wonderful," She takes the lip balm out of the bag. "It'll be my new cosmetics bag since I now have Chanel cosmetics!"

"What? You're not gonna let her get away with this!" Marinette shrieked.

"Marinette, stop being so overdramtic. What's important is Miss Bustier loves the gift. You can complain later." Giselle interjected.

"Complain?! She ruined my gift!" Marinette retorted.

"And? It's not surprising that Chloé did this. The girl's gotten the whole class Akumatized. Her messing up your present isn't anything special, so stop whining and let Miss Bustier open her other gifts." Kalianna narrowed her eyes at Marinette.

"Well, if you're taking her side, you're just as bad as her!" Marinette fired back.

Everyone began talking loudly as Kalianna and Marinette continued to argue.

Miss Bustier claps her hands. "Students, please, calm down now!" The talking dies down. "The classroom is not a place for insults and defamation! Marinette, would you come with me, please?"

"W-What?" Marinette was in disbelief.

Miss Bustier opens the door. "Giselle, I'm relying on you to make sure things don't get out of hand while we're gone"

"Okay, Miss Bustier," Giselle nodded.

Marinette and Miss Bustier then leave the classroom.

In the hallway, Marinette looks up, furious while she growls.

Scene: Hawk Moth's Lair.

Hawk Moth's window opens.

"That feeling of injustice! What could be worse than being punished for someone else's wrongdoings?" Hawk Moth turns a butterfly into an Akuma. "Fly away, my little Akuma, and evilize her!"

The Akuma flies out into Paris.

"Maybe this time, third luck will be the charm." Hawk Moth cackles.

Scene: Second Floor Hallway.

"But Miss Bustier, it's so not fair! It was Chloé, pulling another... Chloé! Giselle and Kalianna were defending her, and... I'm the one who's getting in trouble?!" Marinette ranted.

Miss Bustier laughs, putting a hand on Marinette's shoulder and kneeling down. "Of course you're not in trouble, don't worry! As the class representative and deputy, it's Kalianna and Giselle's job to cool things down, I'm sure they were just trying to prevent you from doing anything reckless. Don't give in to feelings of anger. Try to forgive Chloé instead."

Marinette's resentment subsides. The Akuma is closing in on her, but then flies away from her.

Scene: Hawk Moth's Lair.

"Ugh...! The emotions have weakened! Get closer, Akuma!" Hawk Moth demanded.

Scene: Second Floor Hallway.

"I don't get it... Chloé is the meanest person I've ever known." Marinette says.

Meanwhile, the Akuma is circling high above all the while.

"Come on... There are much worse people in Paris right now than Chloé Bourgeois. I'm sure people like Chloé are capable of great things. The problem is, they only think of themselves. They don't understand the meaning of love, and we can't force them to change. But perhaps we can show them by setting a good example." Miss Bustier says.

(Sukura41: That is so true. Chloé had so much potential when she started showing signs of redemption, and then the whole character development just plummeted to the ground. I fvcking hate you Thomas Astruc. 😐)

"That's why Marinettes are so important in today's world," Miss Bustier put a hand on Marinette's shoulder. "Because they have a lot of love to give. I'm counting on you."

(Sukura41: A lot of love to give? More like a lot of hate. 😒)

"Yes, Miss Bustier." Marinette smiles as Miss Bustier stands up.

The Akuma flies closer; Miss Bustier notices it, and shields Marinette, trying to shoo it away with her cosmetics bag.

"An Akuma! Oh no! Go away! I won't let you evilize one of my students!"

Scene: Hawk Moth's Lair.

"There! The mere fear that harm might come to her little protégé! Fly, my little evil one, and Akumatize her!" Hawk Moth commanded.

Scene: Second Floor Hallway.

"No! No!" Miss Bustier throws the cosmetics bag at the Akuma, and embraces Marinette.

The lip balm flies out, hitting the Akuma, and becoming Akumatized as a result. Miss Bustier closes her eyes, lets go of Marinette, steps back into a corner, and holds her head, trying to fight the Akuma.

"Don't give up! Think only positive thoughts!" Marinette encouraged anxiously.

(Sukura41: Instead of trying to encourage her, why not just destroy the lip balm you dumba$$?? 😑)

Hawk Moth's symbol outlines Miss Bustier's face.

"Hello, Miss. I am Hawk Moth."

"I am not going to listen to you! You can't force me to do evil!" Miss Bustier yells.

"Who said anything about evil? There's already so much hate in the world. I want to help you unite everyone together with love, at last! Isn't that your greatest wish?" Hawk Moth slyly manipulated her.

"Miss Bustier, please! Breathe deeply and focus!" Marinette cried.

Miss Bustier gasps, then straightens, giving in to the Akuma.

Marinette covers her mouth, afraid while she backed away.

Miss Bustier looks up with a smirk on her face.

"Zombizou, I'm giving you the power to spread love and compassion. Thanks to you, the whole world will be one big embrace! In return, bring me Lady Luck and Cat Noir's Miraculous."

"I won't stop until everyone on Earth feels the love." Miss Bustier picks up her Akumatized lip balm, then applies it to her lips, turning them black. "Starting with... Chloé Bourgeois!"

Miss Bustier transforms and Marinette whimpers, running towards her classroom.

Scene: Miss Bustier's Classroom.

Marinette burst in. "G-Guys! Miss Bustier was Akumatized!"

"What? How'd that happen?!" Giselle shrieked.

"I-I don't..."

Suddenly, Zombizou opens the door, entering the classroom with a dance in her step, she then hops on top of the desk with her back towards the shocked students, twirls her lip balm in her fingers, and reapplies the balm before turning to the students.

Marinette whimpers and backs away to the window while Kalianna ducks down, crawling down before she manages to slip out the classroom.

Scene: Locker Room.

Kalianna runs in and closes the door. "I've gotta help Miss Bustier." She told Tikki. "Tikki, spots on!"

Scene: Miss Bustier's Classroom.

"I have got some great news for you, students. From now on, everyone's going to hug and kiss and feel the love! Even you, Chloé!" Zombizou proclaimed.

"Me?" Chloé asked.

Zombizou sends Chloé a visible kiss.

"Ah! Yuck! Ew!" Chloé pulls Sabrina in front of her. "Gross!"

The kiss hits Sabrina on the forehead, leaving a mark.

Chloé pushes her away.

"Oh! What is that thing?" Sabrina tries to wipe the kiss mark away.

Zombizou strikes a pose, then reapplies her lip balm, trying to send another kiss. Just then Lady Luck appears and wraps her yo-yo around Zombizou's hand.

"Please, Miss Bustier! You've gotta snap out of it!" The bug heroine pleaded.

"I'm not Miss Bustier anymore!" Zombizou pulls on Lady Luck's yo-yo, throwing her against the wall. "I am Zombizou!" The villain attacks and Lady Luck dodges.

The other students hurry outside of the classroom, Adrien holding the door.

"Get out, quick!" He urged.

Zombizou sends Lady Luck a kiss; she deflects it with her yo-yo.

Adrien shuts the door behind him. The students all run down the stairs, except Sabrina, who weakly limps down, trailing behind the rest.

"I... it's suddenly gotten very warm in here," Sabrina sits down, holding her chest. "I don't know what's happening, I..."

Chloé walks up to Sabrina, stomping her foot. "What is wrong with you?"

The kiss mark on Sabrina's forehead disappears as she turns to Chloé. Sabrina's eyes glow pink, changing her iris color. "Chloé..." She jumps on the blonde brat, trying to kiss her.

Chloé resists, pushing her face away. "Ugh! Get away from me!"

Adrien comes to the rescue and pulls Chloé out from under Sabrina. Sabrina crawls towards the other students. "Look out!" The green-eyed boy warned as Chloé clung to his form.

Sabrina jumps on Mylène. "Kissou!"

"Mylène!" Ivan pulls Sabrina off of Mylène. "Are you okay?"

The girl shows a kiss mark on her cheek. "I feel... feverish... I can't-" The mark disappears, and her eyes glow pink. "Kissou..."

Adrien's eyes widened. "They're contagious! Don't let yourselves get kissed!"

"Kissou!" Mylène exclaimed.

"Run! I'll hold them back!" Ivan shouted.

The students run up the stairs to the second floor. Ivan guards the stairs against Sabrina and Mylène. Adrien and Giselle look back at Ivan for a moment.

"Stop it! No, you're tickling me!"

"Ivan!" Giselle ran to save Ivan, but Adrien pulled her away.

Scene: Miss Bustier's Classroom.

Lady Luck is squaring off against Zombizou. Ivan, Mylène and Sabrina enter and run up to her.

"Kissou!" The trio exclaims.

Lady Luck jumps out of the way and Zombizou skips out the door.

"I'll leave her in your hands, my lovelies." The villain skips away.

🌻🌻🌻🌻

Scene: Miss Bustier's Classroom.

Lady Luck finishes taping Ivan, Mylène and Sabrina to Miss Bustier's desk as they make kissing noises at her.

"There. That should hold you for a while." She runs out of the classroom and gasps when she is met with tons of zombified students in the courtyard and out in the hallway.

"Kissy! Kissy-boo!" Many students chant all over the courtyard.

Lady Luck quickly yo-yos out of the area.

Scene: Boiling Room.

Lady Luck enters. "Anybody here?!"

She is attacked by zombified students, but dodges, leaving the boiling room and closing the door in front of one of the zombies.

Scene: Lunchroom.

Lady Luck runs in. "Anybody here?!"

Zombified students get up from the tables, and run to attack her; but she knocks over a tray cart and runs away. She exits, sliding the door shut behind her and jamming it with a push broom.

"Okay, not here either."

Scene: Courtyard.

Lady Luck sneaks past zombified students.

Scene: Locker Room.

Lady Luck entered, getting out her yo-yo. "Anybody here?" She asked hesitantly, looking around.

A locker opens; Chloé emerges, and runs to Lady Luck from behind. "Lady Luck!"

"Ah!" Lady Luck grabs Chloé's hand instinctively and twists it behind her back. When she saw it was Chloé, she gasped. "Oops! Sorry! Uh, reflex." She let go of Chloé's hand.

"Lady Luck?! Yeah! We're saved!" Alya hugs Lady Luck.

"Lady Luck!" Nino and Giselle exclaimed.

Rose, Juleka, and Alix appear just then.

"Are you all okay?" Lady Luck asked.

Kim and Max leave their hiding spots.

"Looks like it." Alya divulged.

"What about Adrien? He still hasn't come out of that locker." Giselle notified, pointing at the locker Adrien was in.

Lady Luck runs toward the locker and opened it to see Adrien inside. "Adrien...?"

Adrien slowly looks up, making eye contact with the bug superhero. "Kissy-boo..."

Lady Luck slams the locker shut with wide eyes. Juleka and Rose, who are hugging in fear, plus Chloé, Kim, and Max, who is riding piggyback on Kim, all cry out in anguish.

Out in the courtyard, zombified students hear them, and start toward the locker room.

"Oh, man. He must've gotten kissed on the stairs when he was saving Chloé." Alya stated.

"But why'd it take so long for him to change though?" Giselle wondered.

Meanwhile, zombie students crowd outside of the locker room.

"We need to head to the roof." Lady Luck rendered. She opens a window, hooking her yo-yo onto something above.

Zombified students break into the locker room just as Lady Luck pulls Max up using her yo-yo.

Meanwhile, Adrien is still hiding inside the locker.

"Admit it. That was all just a ploy to try and get a kiss outta Lady Luck." Plagg called the blonde out.

"Come on, don't be ridiculous. How else will we work under the radar? Plagg, claws out!" Adrien transforms into Cat Noir.

The cat hero opens the locker door to see the zombified students.

"Sorry, guys, no autographs this time!" Cat Noir runs out of the locker room, closing the door behind him. Zombified students try to follow.

🌻🌻🌻🌻

Scene: School Rooftop.

Giselle looked down at all the zombified students that were reaching up to get her and her friends on the rooftop. She shook her head.

Meanwhile, Alya was watching the news from Lady Luck's yo-yo.

"Yet again, it seems citizens of Paris are in great danger. Since this morning, a strange disease is spreading." Nadja reported.

Just then Cat Noir jumps onto the roof. "Hey guys, I'm all for our French greetings, but let's hold off on the kisses for now, huh?"

"I'm glad you're here, kitty. Check this out." Lady Luck shows Cat Noir the newscast.

"Hordes of kissing zombies are spreading throughout Paris! Let's go over to our Mayor, Mr. Bourgeios, live from City Hall." Nadja spoke.

"We advise all Parisians to remain inside at this time," André said.

"Kissy-boo!" Roger exclaimed.

Roger jumps at Mayor Bourgeois, kissing his cheek. The screaming mayor falls over, along with his podium and Roger.

The footage cuts back to Nadja in the studio. The City Hall feed becomes scrambled.

"Mr. Mayor? Mr. Mayor?" Nadja questioned.

Chloé pushes Cat Noir away and looks at the newscast. "Daddy?!"

On-screen, Nadja was trying to wave a Zombizou kiss away with her tablet. "It looks like we're having a slight technical issue!" The kiss hits Nadja's cheek and she slumps over.

Zombizou walks into the shot. "I took care of your father, Chloé. Show yourself!"

Chloé runs away, screaming.

"Then Lady Luck and Cat Noir? I'm coming for you. Mwah!" Zombizou kisses the camera lens, leaving a kiss mark on-screen. "Unless, of course, my sweethearts get hold of you first; because very soon, the whole city will be hot on your heels!" She laughs evilly.

Lady Luck ends the feed.

Furious, Giselle marches sternly towards Chloé, backing her onto the roof's edge. "It always has to be you huh?! It's always your self-centered a$$ who has to cause trouble! For once in your life, can you not only think about yourself?!"

"I don't know why we don't just give them what they want." Alya snapped.

"Yeah! Good idea!" Nino agreed.

"Is it my fault if I'm better than all of you?" Chloé asked.

"You're in no way better than us, Chloé, in fact, Mari-Trash is better than you. At least she didn't get the whole class Akumatized!" Giselle hissed.

"Yeah! Wait, huh?" Marinette was confused.

"Sorry to disappoint you guys, but Chloé doesn't deserve to get hit any more than you," Lady Luck intervened.

Chloé crosses her arms, smirking.

"And we need her as bait to lure Zombizou when the time is right," Lady Luck concluded.

"Uh, thanks?" Chloé pronounced nervously.

"They're coming!" Rose warned.

Zombified students climb onto the roof.

"We've gotta evacuate!" Lady Luck looks at a bus on the street. "Over there! Cat Noir, do you know how to drive?"

"You should know the answer to that, M'lady. I can do anything." Cat Noir adduced.

"Kitties first, then." Lady Luck says.

Cat Noir leaps into the air, and spins his baton. "Who-hoo!" He lands on top of the bus, somersaulting. He extends his baton back to reach the school's rooftop and throws his belt to Lady Luck.

Chloé appears afraid. "Max and Kim, you go first."

Kim and Max angrily cross their arms.

Lady Luck puts Cat Noir's belt around Rose's waist, and then around Cat Noir's baton. Rose slides down the baton with her feet also wrapped around it, shrieking in excitement.

Cat Noir catches her and lowers her into the bus through the roof. He then catches Juleka. Lady Luck sends Alya down. Nino takes hold of the baton, but is interrupted by zombified students.

Lady Luck uses her yo-yo to trap them. "Hurry up!"

Nino slides down Cat Noir's baton, next was Giselle.

"I've always wanted to go zip lining!!" The rainbownette cheered as she slid down the baton.

Cat Noir caught the girl and put her down inside the bus.

Just then zombified students climb onto the roof. "Kissou-kissou-kissou!" They all said.

Max shields Chloé from the oncoming zombies. Chloé backs away. The zombies strike Max.

Kim is ready to slide down Cat Noir's baton, but halts when he sees Max being attacked. "Max!"

Lady Luck glances at Max, shocked, then towards Chloé.

Kim grabs Chloé. "Come on, Chloé!"

Zombified students let Max go. He turns to reveal that he has been zombified.

"Play the hero as much as you like, Kim, but you won't be getting a kiss outta me." Chloé conveyed.

"Just go, before I change my mind." Kim sends Chloé down Cat Noir's baton.

Kim is attacked by zombified students. Lady Luck uses her yo-yo to pull Kim out of their clutches. She grabs Kim and leaps with him to safety. Chloé continues sliding down Cat Noir's baton, yelping in fear.

"Slow down, Chloé!" The cat hero warned.

Chloé slides past Cat Noir, hitting a sign. Zombies try to reach her. "Hello?! Who's gonna come and save me?"

Meanwhile, Giselle looks at her from inside the bus. "It always has to be her extra a$$." She rolled her eyes.

Cat Noir jumps down from the bus and starts waving his arms. "Yoo-hoo! Kissy-kissy-kissy!"

Rose opens the bus doors, leaving the bus.

"Rose, no!" Juleka called after her.

"Don't risk getting yourself kissed for her!" Giselle shouted.

"I can't just leave her by herself!" Rose runs to catch Chloé.

Chloé falls down, and holds her shin. "Ow! Great!" She looked at Rose. "Now I've twisted my ankle because you weren't fast enough!"

Rose picks Chloé up.

Back on the school roof, Lady Luck kneels over Kim, who has a pink kiss mark on his face.

"You take care of Chloé. Besides, you'll save all of us, like you always do, right?" Kim asked.

"Yeah. That's a promise!" Lady Luck responded.

On the street, Rose was carrying Chloé while the zombies close in. A zombie grabs Rose's leg and she screams.

"Rose!" Juleka cried.

Lady Luck rescues Rose and Chloé with her yo-yo. Cat Noir baits the zombies from on top of a van.

"Na-na-na-na-nah! Kissy-kissy-kissy!" The black cat jumps down, then up on top of the bus. "Hurry up; we gotta go now." He retrieves his baton.

Lady Luck and Cat Noir look back at Max and Kim. Lady Luck angrily looks down.

Shortly after, the bus's engine is started. The bus proceeds haltingly. Alya and Nino, hold on to each other for balance in the lurching bus.

"No offense Cat Noir but I thought you said you knew how to drive." Giselle asseverated, holding onto Lady Luck's shoulder for balance.

"I've mastered every car and racetrack in Extreme Racing 3, but there are no buses in that game." Cat Noir replied.

"Oh, great." Giselle looked down.

The bus speeds up, outrunning the zombies. In the back of the bus, Juleka comforts Rose. Alix glances at Chloé angrily and she looks down.

"Are you okay?" Juleka asked worriedly.

"Yeah... just a close call, that's all," Rose assured her. Little did she know that her ankle had a pink kiss mark.

"So, what now?" Cat Noir asked.

"Let's take Chloé to the top of the Effiel Tower. There'll be less zombies up there, and fewer places for all of Zombizou's disciples to run to." Lady Luck said.

"Less places for us to hide, too." Cat Noir says.

"But it's the only way if we want Zombizou to turn up in person-"

Juleka yells.

Lady Luck gasps and turns around.

Juleka covers her mouth, backing away from Rose. The girl turns, revealing that she has been zombified. Marinette screams and tries to run but Rose catches her and kisses her on the cheek.

Chloé runs to the front of the bus, Rose following. Alix stops the girl.

Lady Luck traps Alix, Rose, Marinette, and Juleka in the back of the bus using her yo-yo.

"Kissou!" Rose hugged Alix.

"I... totally trust you, Lady Luck!" Alix shouted as Rose planted a kiss on her neck.

"Ugh! People need to stop invading my personal space!" Chloé complained.

Alya and Nino grunt angrily at Chloé.

"I'm about to drag this b1tch." Giselle stormed up to a scared Chloé but Alya held her back.

"Stop, Gigi! We can't fight right now!"

Meanwhile, Zombizou was on a rooftop watching the bus ride away. A purple butterfly outlined her face.

"Don't forget our agreement, Zombizou." Hawk Moth reminded.

"No one can escape my kiss!" The villain reapplies her lip balm, then takes huge leaps toward the Eiffel Tower.

🌻🌻🌻🌻

Scene: Effiel Tower.

Cat Noir parks the bus under the Eiffel Tower. He carries Chloé out of the bus. "Stay together and follow me!"

Alya and Nino follow Cat Noir.

Lady Luck pulls back her yo-yo and turned to Giselle, who is sitting down at the wheel. "Let's go, Giselle!"

"No."

Lady Luck's eyes widened. "No? What do you mean no?"

"Just go alright? The less people the lesser baggage. Besides, you'll fix this like you always do." Giselle says nonchalantly.

"Giselle, I'm not leaving you!!" Lady Luck looked at Alix, Rose, Marinette, and Juleka.

"JUST GO!" Giselle screamed. "NOW! HURRY UP!"

Lady Luck couldn't help but flinch. Giselle had never talked to her like that before. Or, rather, her alter ego. She held her tears back before she presses the bus's door button and leaps out, trapping Marinette, Rose, Alix, Juleka, and Giselle inside.

The bug superhero looked back as her best friend was bombarded by the zombified girls.

And the most heartbreaking part was she didn't even try to fight it.

Lady Luck looks away before running inside the Tower.

Nino closes the door behind her.

Lady Luck pushes a vending machine towards the door. "Watch out for the vending machine!"

Nino moved aside as Lady Luck placed the machine against the door.

"Where's Giselle?" Nino asked.

Lady Luck didn't answer.

"Oh..." Nino looked down, his brain quickly realizing.

"Everybody inside the elevator!" Lady Luck yelled.

Alya ran towards the elevator and began frantically pushing the elevator button. "Faster, faster!"

The elevator doors open and Alya are attacked by zombies that were inside.

"Alya!" Lady Luck cried. She and Cat Noir remove the zombies from Alya and pin them down.

"Oh... no!" Nino says in horror.

Alya was covered in kiss marks.

"There's nothing we can do for her. Come on!" Cat Noir enters the elevator, still carrying Chloé.

"He's right," Alya said before she put her hand on top of Lady Luck's. "Just go, and save us all."

Lady Luck looks down and gets up before she enters the elevator. "Nino?"

Nino tips his hat at Lady Luck as a goodbye. The elevator doors close.

"Nino!" Lady Luck cried as the elevator ascends. She hits the elevator door with her fist.

"It doesn't matter that we're the only ones left, Bugaboo, since you'll fix it all in the end anyway." Cat Noir assured.

"It still hurts..." Lady Luck mumbled.

"Only the best remain." Chloé commented.

Lady Luck glared at her.

Scene: Bottom Of The Eiffel Tower.

"This isn't the first time we've been in trouble together." Nino says to Alya before he opens his arms.

Alya looked up, zombified. "Kissou," She said, hugging Nino.

Nino just hugged back.

Scene: Top Of The Eiffel Tower.

The elevator doors open and the group runs out.

"Straight ahead. Gustave Eiffel's office!" Lady Luck opens door.

The heroes and Chloé are swarmed by zombies. Lady Luck dodges, but Cat Noir has trouble.

"Lady Luck, catch!" Cat Noir tosses Chloé just before he is hit by the zombies.

Chloé shrieks and Lady Luck catches her, then pushes her into Gustave Eiffel's office, locking the door. Chloé looks at a figure of Gustave Eiffel and screams. She then sighs in relief when she saw it was only just a statue.

Outside, Cat Noir is holding zombies back. He has kiss marks on his face.

"Cat Noir!" Lady Luck grabs his face.

"I'll just stay here and chill, M'Lady. If we're going to end up kissing, then I'd rather do it after you save us, okay?" Cat Noir says.

"No!" Lady Luck replied.

"You're the only one who can fix this for us. No arguing now!" Cat Noir says.

Lady Luck sighs and runs. Cat Noir falls down under the weight of the zombies.

Scene: Gustave Eiffel's Office.

Lady Luck enters "It's down to you and me." She looks around. "Chloé?" She crouches down to Chloé's hiding spot under a small table.

"At least I won't get in your way now. Good luck!" Chloé says.

Through a window, Zombizou laughs.

"Hand over Chloé and your Miraculous, Lady Luck. Then I might just let you witness the final triumph of love!"

Scene: Hawk Moth's Lair.

"Victory has never been so close!" Hawk Moth proclaimed.

Scene: Gustave Eiffel's Office.

"Lucky Charm!" Lady Luck acquires a dispenser of make-up remover appears.

Chloé stands up from her hiding place. "Make-up remover? How are you going to save my life with that?"

"It's not just about you! Can't you see that?!" Lady Luck lashed out on Chloé, surprising her.

The bug heroine then breathes off to regain her composure before looking around with her Lucky Vision. She sees the scarf worn on the figure of Gustave Eiffel when the Vision is interrupted.

"Cataclysm!" Cat Noir crashes through the ceiling into the office.

"Kitty...?" Lady Luck asked hesitantly.

Cat Noir raises his head, revealing his pink eyes. "Kissou." He tries to grab Lady Luck but she avoids him.

She grabs Gustave Eiffel's model's scarf as Cat Noir starts chasing her around the room. "Don't worry, kitty," She spins herself around a pole. "You'll get your kisses, but first, I have a Lucky Charm I need to use." She applies the make-up remover to the scarf while spinning around the pole.

She then landed on the wall and Cat Noir jumped after her just as she leapt away, allowing him to slam into the wall.

"I'm sorry!" Chloé apologized, now back under the table.

"What?" Lady Luck looked at her.

"Oh, this is all my fault!" Chloé blamed herself.

"Now's not exactly a good time to break down Chloé, you have to be strong!" Lady Luck retorted as she wrapped the scarf around her yo-yo.

Cat Noir leaps at Lady Luck and she covers her eyes. However, Chloé quickly shields her, allowing Cat Noir to cling to her.

"Save us all, Lady Luck," Chloé says.

Cat Noir starts kissing Chloé's cheek. Lady Luck jumps up through the hole Cat Noir made in the ceiling, to confront Zombizou on the roof.

"You're all alone, Lady Luck. Accept my love, and give me your Miraculous!" The villain demanded.

"Your gonna pay for turning my friends AND Cat Noir!" Lady Luck throws her yo-yo with the soaked scarf wrapped around it at Zombizou. On its return, the yo-yo wipes off Zombizou's lip balm.

Zombizou tries to send a kiss, but nothing happens. She then takes her lip balm out to reapply it, but Lady Luck stops her with her yo-yo, then kicks the lip balm out of Zombizou's hands.

Zombizou falls backwards off of the Eiffel Tower. Lady Luck's yo-yo pulls Zombizou back up. The bug heroine then breaks the stick of balm, and the Akuma flies out.

"Oh no you don't you nasty Akuma. Time to purify!" Lady Luck captures the Akuma and purifies it. "Gotcha!" She releases the butterfly. "Farewell, little papillon. Miraculous Lady Luck!" She threw the Lucky Charm into the air.

The Miraculous light fixes all of the damage caused.

Released from the influence, Chloé pushes Cat Noir away in disgust as they are about to kiss.

Back on the bus, Rose and Juleka hug, and are joined by Alix. Giselle and Marinette almost hug as well but both become disgusted before they can as they realize they were about to hug.

On a park bench, zombified Mylène and Ivan are kissing before the Miraculous wave cures them, after which they kiss again, freely.

Scene: Hawk Moth's Lair.

"Lady Luck... Cat Noir! If Zombizou is right, if love does always conquer, then someday, my most cherished wish will come true for sure!"

Hawk Moth's window then closes.

Scene: Top Of The Eiffel Tower.

Zombizou is reverted back into Miss Bustier, who gasps.

"Pound it!" Lady Luck and Cat Noir fist-bumped.

"Lady Luck? Cat Noir? What on earth-?" Miss Bustier gasped. "The Akuma overtook me, oh no, I... I let my negative emotions get the upper hand, how terrible! ...I'm terrible."

"That's not true! It wasn't your fault," Lady Luck put a hand on the woman's shoulder. "Hawk Moth is the one to blame."

"But I hurt a lot of people..." Miss Bustier protested.

"No..." Chloé countered, standing behind the three. "I did... I forgot your birthday, once again. And when I saw everyone had prepared a gift for you, I totally lost it. Because I too would've liked to offer you something. I'm sorry, Miss Bustier."

Miss Bustier put her hands on the girl's shoulders. "Thank you, Chloé. Those words are the best possible gift you could ever give me." She hugged her.

Chloé hugs her back, forgetting herself for a moment. "Huh? ...Uh, yeah. Okay then, we're all good."

Lady Luck and Cat Noir look at each other before leaving.

"Who-hoo!" Cat Noir cheered.

"See ya kitty!" Lady Luck waved at him before swinging off in another direction.

🌻🌻🌻🌻

Scene: Miss Bustier's Classroom.

"Me? You want me to apologize to the entire class? Ridiculous! They should be thanking me for saving everybody." Chloé crosses her arms.

"I happen to have several accounts of what went down, including my own, and they don't exactly match your version. So apologize before I have to make you." Giselle threatened.

Kalianna then puts an arm on her best friend's shoulder and looked at Chloé. "I heard you helped Lady Luck and saved Miss Bustier! Awesome!"

"Uh, but-!" Giselle was cut off when Kalianna pushes her away.

"And thanks!" Kalianna told Chloé before she walks away.

Chloé and Sabrina look at her, surprised, then at each other. Chloé shrugs.

Giselle and Kalianna take their seats.

"Gurl, are you still Zombizoufied, or what?" Giselle asked the noirette.

"I've realized Chloé has a heart, too. She just doesn't know how to use it." Kalianna shrugged.

Meanwhile, Chloé quickly puts something on Miss Bustier's desk, behind the computer monitor, then acts nonchalant.

Giselle gasps when she sees this as Kalianna smiles.

Miss Bustier then enters and Chloé sits down at her desk.

"Morning, everyone!" The woman greeted her students.

"Morning, Miss Bustier!" They all greeted back.

"Glad to see you all! As usual, we'll start the day by giving a nice compliment to your neighbor." Miss Bustier stated.

Meanwhile, a black and gold box can be seen by her computer.

There is a note on the box that says 'Chloé', in yellow calligraphy font.

Word Count: 6,533

(Sukura41: This should've been the episode where Chloé starts to redeem herself by not acting as terrible but nooo! Thomas decided to let her stay evil!!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.1K 1K 27
𝘊𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘎𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘻-𝘈𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘰...
36K 434 4
‎‎:¨ ·.· ¨: ‎𝐼𝑓 𝐼 ℎ𝑎𝑑 𝑎 𝑓𝑙𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝐼 ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢, 𝐼'𝑑 𝑜𝑛𝑙𝑦 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑜𝑛𝑒; ‎ ‎ ‎...
12.5K 344 17
ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ ᴅᴇᴄɪᴅᴇꜱ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜʀᴏᴡ ᴀ ʜᴀʟʟᴏᴡᴇᴇɴ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ! ʜᴏᴡᴇᴠᴇʀ, ɴᴏᴛ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ɪꜱ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ɴᴏᴛ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ɪɴᴠɪᴛᴇᴅ. ᴀᴛ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ, ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ꜱᴀʟᴛɪɴᴇꜱꜱ, ᴜɴᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ...
46.8K 1.5K 41
ᴜɴꜰᴏʀᴛᴜɴᴀᴛᴇʟʏ, ʟɪʟᴀ ʀᴏꜱꜱɪ ɪꜱ ɴᴏᴡ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ɪɴ ᴄʟᴀꜱꜱ, ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴛᴏ ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ'ꜱ ᴅɪꜱᴍᴀʏ. ʜᴏᴡᴇᴠᴇʀ, ᴏᴜʀ ʀᴀᴠᴇɴᴇᴛᴛᴇ ᴘʀᴏᴛᴀɢᴏɴɪꜱᴛ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀɴᴅʟᴇ ʜᴇʀ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ꜱʜᴇ? ʙᴇꜱɪᴅᴇꜱ ʟɪʟᴀ...