ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ | ʙᴏᴏᴋ ɪɪ (ɴᴇᴡ ᴠᴇʀ...

By ChanelPradaGirl

ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ ᴍᴇᴇᴛꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴜᴀʀᴅɪᴀɴ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ, ꜱʜᴇ ɪꜱ ɴᴏᴡ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴅᴇᴛᴇʀᴍɪɴᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴇꜰᴇᴀᴛ ʜᴀᴡᴋ ᴍᴏᴛʜ ᴀɴᴅ... More

📖ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏʟʟᴇᴄᴛᴏʀ📖
🧸ᴅᴇꜱᴘᴀɪʀ ʙᴇᴀʀ🧸
📈ᴘʀɪᴍᴇ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ📉
🍬ʙᴇꜰᴀɴᴀ🍬
🎂ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ🎂
🤺ʀɪᴘᴏꜱᴛᴇ🤺
🤖ʀᴏʙᴜꜱᴛᴜꜱ🤖
👶ɢɪɢᴀɴᴛɪᴛᴀɴ👶
👩‍🎤ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ ɢɪʀʟ👩‍🎤
🦉ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴏᴡʟ🦉
🍦ɢʟᴀᴄɪᴀᴛᴏʀ🍦
👹ꜱᴀᴘᴏᴛɪꜱ👹
🧵ꜰᴀꜱʜɪᴏɴ ʙᴜꜱɪɴᴇꜱꜱ🧵
🧭ᴄᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ ʜᴀʀᴅʀᴏᴄᴋ🧭
🧟‍♀️ᴢᴏᴍʙɪᴢᴏᴜ🧟‍♀️
🧜‍♀️ꜱʏʀᴇɴ🧜‍♀️
🎤ꜰʀɪɢʜᴛɪɴɢᴀʟᴇ🎤
🤘ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇᴍᴀᴋᴇʀ🤘
🕷ᴀɴᴀɴꜱɪ🕷
🎅🏻ꜱᴀɴᴛᴀ ᴄʟᴀᴡꜱ🎅🏻
😠ᴛʀᴜᴄᴜʟᴇɴᴛ😠
🧞‍♂️ꜱᴀɴᴅʙᴏʏ🧞‍♂️
❄ꜰʀᴏᴢᴇʀ❄
🏫ʟᴀ ɢʀᴀᴄᴇ🏫
👑ꜱᴛʏʟᴇ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ (Qᴜᴇᴇɴ'ꜱ ʙᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ; ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪ)👑
🐝Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ᴡᴀꜱᴘ (Qᴜᴇᴇɴ'ꜱ ʙᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ; ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪɪ)🐝
🇨🇵ᴍᴀʟᴇᴅɪᴋᴛᴀᴛᴏʀ🇨🇵
🔳ʀᴇᴠᴇʀꜱᴇʀ🔳
🦸‍♂️ᴄᴀᴛᴀʟʏꜱᴛ (ʜᴇʀᴏᴇꜱ ᴅᴀʏ; ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪ)🦸‍♀️
🦸‍♂️ᴍᴀʏᴜʀᴀ (ʜᴇʀᴏᴇꜱ ᴅᴀʏ; ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪɪ)🦸‍♀️
💃ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀʟᴀ💃
ᴀ/ɴ

🦍ɢᴏʀɪᴢɪʟʟᴀ🦍

1.2K 58 64
By ChanelPradaGirl

Scene: Gabriel's Atelier.

"Father, there's something I'd like to talk to you... about. Can I have a few minutes of your time?" Adrien asked, fiddling with his ring.

"Yes, of course." Gabriel replies, still focused on whatever fashion business he was doing on his large touchscreen monitor.

"Really?" Adrien questioned hopefully.

"I'll tell Nathalie to let you know as soon as I'm available," Gabriel says.

Adrien sighs. "It'll be too late then."

Gabriel notices that Adrien is fidgeting with his ring. "Shouldn't you be practicing the piano?"

(Sukura41: Shouldn't you be spending time with your son instead of playing dress up? 😐)

"Yes." Adrien walks out somberly.

Gabriel brings up video footage of Cat Noir from the Noirblog on his computer. He pauses the video and rewinds it before zooming in to take a closer look at Cat Noir's ring. He then looks at an advertisement featuring Adrien. He zooms in to take a closer look at Adrien's ring. He places the two videos side-by-side and studies the rings.

"That's impossible!"

Gabriel bursts through his atelier's doors and marches upstairs to Adrien's room. Gorilla notices him while standing in the doorway. He steps aside, allowing Gabriel entry.

Piano music is playing in the room when Gabriel opens the door to confront his son. He gasps when he and Gorilla see that Adrien is not there and that the music is actually from his phone. Gabriel sees that the window is also open.

"Nathalie!" Gabriel yelled for his assistant.

The piano music stops playing when Nathalie shows up next to Gorilla.

"Where is my son?!"

Nathalie gasps.

"Adrien has managed to leave his room without either of you noticing! Find him!" Gabriel barked at her and Gorilla.

The two run downstairs to start their search for Adrien.

Scene: Kalianna's Room.

Kalianna watches Adrien's fragrance ad on her laptop on her vanity desk, kicking her legs while she admired the boy.

"Radiant. Carefree. Dreamy. Adrien... the fragrance."

"Ohhh, Tikki, he's so cute!" Kalianna gushed, her face in the palm of her hands.

Tikki giggles. "Kalianna, get over yourself. You've been watching that ad for three minutes!"

"I can't help it though, he looks like an angel in this ad." Kalianna touches Adrien's face on the screen. She then gasps and stands up. "Wait! What if I start making shirts based on Adrien's ad and begin selling them? Since the ad's so hot right now, people will surely buy them and I'll start getting recognized!"

"That sounds like a good idea." Tikki agreed.

"Glad you agree Tikki. I could ask Adrien if he could ask his father if I could have permission to sell shirts based off his son's ad, and if he says yes, that'd be totally awesome!" Kalianna squealed. "And then I'd charge everyone 100 dollars for them." She says menacingly.

"Kali, that's way too much!" Tikki shot the greedy idea down.

"Okaaay, maybe 50 then." Kalianna pouts, crossing her arms.

"That's much better. And since you want to start selling products, don't you think you should make those important cards first? What are they called again?" Tikki wondered.

"Business cards?" Kalianna probed.

"Yeah! Except the ones for fashion." Tikki says.

"Your right, I should start making fashion business cards before I start trying to sell anything, you're a genius Tikki!" Kalianna grabbed the Kwami and kissed her forehead. "I'm gonna tell mom I need to use her computer and printer in her office to design my cards and print them out." She decided.

"Wow, look at you on your way to becoming a successful fashion designer, I'm proud!" Tikki smiles at her owner.

Kalianna blushes. Her phone began to ring on her bed. She grabbed it and answered the call and was met with Giselle's face.

"Kali, I've been waiting for you for four minutes! Where are you, gurl?"

"Uh, I was deciding which swimsuit to wear." Kalianna chuckles nervously.

The video from her laptop starts playing again.

"Radiant. Carefree. Dreamy."

Giselle smirks. "Uh-huh. And the Adrien's ad helps you pick out a swimsuit?"

"Adrien." The female voice from the laptop says.

Kalianna giggles. "Um, yeah! I-I'll be right there!"

"Take your time, a certain blueberry's at the pool too, and she's not happy about me being here." Giselle rolled her eyes.

"Just ignore her Elle, like I said, I'll be right there." Kalianna hangs up before grabbing her Louis Vuitton duffel bag from her bed. "Hide in my bag Tikki."

Tikki hides in the noirette's bag as she runs downstairs and out of the house.

"I should go get Giselle's favorite macarons before I go to the pool." She smiles, approving of her idea.

🌻🌻🌻🌻

Scene: Dupain-Cheng Bakery.

Kalianna exits the bakery with a box of tiffany blue macarons. "Alright, now let's get to the pool!" She ran away from the bakery, clutching the box and the strap of her duffel bag.

Her left shoe suddenly slipped off her foot but she didn't notice. Tikki, who was peeking out of her purse, did.

"Kalianna, your shoe!"

The noirette looked back and saw her shoe. She groaned and ran back for it, putting it on.

Suddenly, Adrien slammed into her, making her drop the macarons.

"Adrien/Kalianna?" The duo both said at the same time.

"Thank goodness! Can I hide out at your place?" Adrien pleaded, putting his hands together.

"My place?" Kalianna blushes. "I-I don't, what's going on?"

"Adrien!!!" A crowd screamed.

"Too late!" Adrien looked back.

Just then a mob of fans rushes past nearby.

"Adrien!" Wayhem shouted, holding up a cardboard of Adrien. He then sees Adrien. "There he is!" He pointed at him.

Kalianna looked at the macaron mess on the ground before shaking her head. "Come on!" She grabbed Adrien's hand and began running away with him to the park.

"Adrien!!!" The mob of fans runs past the dry fountain in which Kalianna and Adrien are hiding/laying in.

Adrien peeked up to see if they were gone before looking at Kalianna. "Thank you for saving me, people are going crazy over this ad."

"Your fragrance ad? Oh, that must be suffocating. I didn't know you started practicing in perfume ads now." Kalianna teased.

"I don't know about that. In fact it's really quite... embarrassing." Adrien expressed.

"Oh, well I think you looked pretty cute in it," Kalianna admitted bashfully.

Adrien blushes.

"Um, well, all good now!" Kalianna stood up with her bag. "I'd better get going."

Adrien pulls her back down by her arm when he notices the Agreste car nearby.

"Isn't that your bodyguard?" Kalianna asked the blonde after seeing the car as well.

"Actually I-I snuck out without permission," Adrien revealed. "I'm supposed to be home right now and-"

A camera flashed just then. Kalianna and Adrien turned to see Jean Tretiens.

"Adrien and his girlfriend Kalianna De-Sinclair in the fountain!"." Jean Tretiens texted on his phone before posting it.

Scene: Agreste Mansion.

Gabriel hears an alert from his phone, his eyes widened by what he saw. "Adrien?"

Scene: Streets Of Paris.

The mob of fans all get the message.

"In the fountain?!" Wayhem exclaimed excitedly.

Scene: The Swimming Pool.

At the swimming pool, Giselle also got the message. "With Kalianna?" She asked before grinning.

Alya, Juleka, Rose, Mylène, and Marinette gasped in shock when they heard the news.

The girls then looked at Marinette, whose face was red, indicating her anger.

"Uhhh, if she gets any more redder, her head might explode!" Alix muttered to Rose, who nodded in agreement.

Giselle smirks mischievously and purposely sighs happily. "It's SO romantic that Adrien and my best friend are together! I hope they NEVER break up. They're a cute couple," She turned to a fuming Marinette with a nasty smile. "Right Marinette?"

Marinette growls ferociously and reaches out her hands to strangle Giselle but Alya and Mylène hold her back.

"Easy there tiger, maybe it's just a misunderstanding." Alix crossed her arms.

"It better be." Marinette glares at Giselle, who is looking at her phone.

Scene: Agreste Car.

Gorilla gets Jean's message as well.

"You have got one new alert!" The GPS informed.

Gorilla turns the car around to head to the Place des Vosges. When he arrives, he growls in frustration when he sees that Adrien was not there.

Scene: Métro.

Kalianna and Adrien panted heavily for breath.

"I'm so sorry I got you in this crazy mess, Kalianna. Plus, now everyone thinks you're my girlfriend!" Adrien says.

Kalianna blushes and giggles. "I-It's fine. Anyway, do you think it's gonna be okay between you and your father?"

"How can anything bad happen...with my Kalianna lucky charm?" Adrien takes out the said item from his pocket while he winks and puts his left hand near his face.

Kalianna smiles, remembering when she gave Adrien her lucky charm on the day Max was Akumatized.

When the train rides off, a woman on the opposite subway platform notices Adrien and Kalianna together. She screamed. "It's Adrien from the ad! And he's with Kalianna!"

The fans began taking pictures of the two.

Scene: Swimming Pool.

Giselle and her friends notice the pictures from her phone. She looks at an angry Marinette and deliberately sighs happily. "They look so CUTE together!"

The girls looked at a furious Marinette and cringed.

Scene: Métro.

"We can't stay here!" Adrien grabs Kalianna's hand, then dashes off with her from the mob's view as they chased after them.

The duo is about to get to the nearby exit, but Adrien stops when he sees that his bodyguard is blocking their way. They both turn around to go to another exit, but they see Wayhem there on the stairs.

"Yoohoo! Adrien!" Wayhem cheered as other fans came into view behind him.

Kalianna and Adrien realize that they're trapped. The blonde notices that a nearby subway train door is open, so he leaps inside, holding Kalianna right before it closes. However, his bracelet drops on the ground outside the train. Adrien and Kalianna look up to see the fans trying to get in as the train leaves.

Kalianna sighs with relief. "Thank the Lord!"

🌻🌻🌻🌻

Scene: Cinema.

A car commercial is playing on-screen.

Kalianna and Adrien are both wearing disguises to hide from the fans. Adrien was wearing a motorcycle helmet while Kalianna was wearing a floppy hat and black shades.

"Good thinking, Sweet Tooth. Without these disguises we never would have made it here." Adrien praised the noirette.

"Thanks, but it was your idea to duck into this theater, remember? That was smart thinking." Kalianna smiled at him.

"Actually, this is where I was heading when those crazed fans suddenly showed up. Thanks to you, my father won't find out." Adrien says.

"Wait, you aren't allowed to go to the movies? But what about all those times we've been to the movies together?" Kalianna probed.

"I get to go with you because I sort of... lie. After my fencing classes, that's when I go with you." Adrien reveals.

"So you lie to... go to the movies with me? Just to not disappoint me?" Kalianna asked.

"Yeah, I really like spending time with you. You're like the closest friend I've ever had in my whole life." Adrien admitted, blushing.

Kalianna blushes as well. "That's nice to hear but when you wanna go by yourself can you do that?"

"I can. With my bodyguard or Nathalie, of course. But I'm not sure my father would've allowed me to see this particular movie." Adrien replied.

"Oh, no! Please don't tell me it's a Syfy movie! I hate Syfy movies! Especially the ones with the slimy aliens!" Kalianna shuddered, clutching her duffel bag.

"No, no. Don't worry. It's a very rare movie that I've never been able to see. It's not on the Internet and my father's hidden the only DVD somewhere at home. See, my mother played the leading role." Adrien disclosed.

"Wow, I'm sure she was a great actress then," Kalianna says.

"It's only being shown once. Today, in this theater. I couldn't talk to my father about it, so I decided to sneak out, unnoticed." Adrien finished.

A movie patron next to the green-eyed boy looked at him. He turns his head to avoid being recognized by the patron.

"I don't think the unnoticed part went too well, actually, since people don't know how to mind their own business." Kalianna glared at the movie patron.

"Oh well. At least I'll get to see it. Not to mention this is the first time I'll get to watch it with a close friend." Adrien says.

Kalianna smiles.

Suddenly the Adrien fragrance ad starts playing.

"Radiant. Carefree. Dreamy. Adrien...the fragrance." The automatic commercial voice said.

The ad shows Adrien ascending, and running through the air before finishing on a "joyous leap" with several feathers.

"Awww, you look so cute!" Kalianna poked Adrien's shoulder.

Just then the lights dimmed, signaling the film was about to play.

"Ooh! It's starting!" Kalianna says.

The movie screen shows the "Graham Films" logo on a black background. The opening shows a scene of a rainy day in Paris with the text "Production A. Bourgeois" shown on-screen.

The next scene shows a woman walking on the riverside of the Seine with an umbrella, with the text "Solitude" appearing next to her.

Adrien and Kalianna gasps when they see the text "Emilie Agreste" at the next scene. The boy took off his helmet, which causes the nearby movie patron to notice and take a photo of him and Kalianna.

"Huh?" Kal and Adrien said in unison, surprised.

"Adrien in a helmet at the movies with his girlfriend Kalianna wearing shades and a floppy hat!" The patron texted on his phone.

Adrien immediately puts his helmet back on.

"Um, we gotta go," Kalianna told Adrien.

Suddenly, Wayhem enters through the doors. "Adrien's at the movies!" The swarm of fans rush over Wayhem and get to where Kalianna and Adrien are seated.

The duo both ducked down.

"We're trapped! What are we gonna do?" Adrien asked Kalianna as the mob of fans start taking pictures of him and her.

"Adrien likes movies. I like movies too!" The movie patron says while taking pictures.

The noirette grabbed his hand. "Don't worry, its gonna be fine." She assured him.

Suddenly, the mob stops taking pictures when they hear loud stomps from outside.

They start to run and scream when Gorizilla's large hand smashes through the ceiling. Gorizilla grabs Adrien.

"Adrien!!" Kalianna shrieked when his hand was pulled out of hers as he was lifted him out of the theater building.

"Are you...my bodyguard?!" Adrien's eyes widened at Gorizilla. He was currently sitting in his palm.

Gorizilla sniffs at him and Adrien gasps. The mob starts to throw food at Gorizilla.

"Let go of Adrien, right now!" Wayhem demanded.

Gorizilla growls and raised his fist to attack the mob, but Adrien held up his helmet, stopping him.

"Stop! I'm the one you wanted. Leave them alone!"

Hawk Moth's symbol outlined Gorizilla's face.

"Gorizilla! You have fulfilled the first part of your mission. Now don't let go of Adrien! Not until Lady Luck and Cat Noir come to rescue him!" Hawk Moth ordered.

Gorizilla grabs hold of Adrien tightly, causing the motorcycle helmet to fall and land in front of Wayhem. Gorizilla then leaps leaps away.

Wayhem puts on the helmet. "Adrien, I'm coming to save you!" He runs to the door and exits the theater.

"Adrien needs me!" Kalianna told her Kwami. "Tikki, spots on!"

🌻🌻🌻🌻

Wayhem, who was on his bike, is chasing after Gorizilla. "Put Adrien down right now!"

"Put Adrien down right now!" Lady Luck unknowingly repeated as she swung after Gorizilla and Adrien.

She swings to a rooftop and runs along it as she watches Gorizilla reach Montparnasse Tower and climb to the roof, where he lets out a tremendous roar.

Lady Luck then arrives at the top of the Tower. "Let him go! This isn't King Kong you rip-off!" She throws her yo-yo towards Adrien, but misses when he ducks down.

"Lady Luck!" Adrien exclaimed.

Hawk Moth's symbol outlined Gorizilla's face.

"She's alone! If Adrien is Cat Noir, then he'll have to transform to help her. Gorizilla, attack Lady Luck!" Hawk Moth commanded.

Gorizilla is about to grab Lady Luck, but she dodges him and goes up to his shoulder. She tries to open Gorizilla's hand to free Adrien, but it's too tight.

"There's no use! He's too strong!" The green-eyed boy cried.

Gorizilla roars at Lady Luck, which causes her to almost fall off the building. She manages to catch herself by using her yo-yo. She sends a message to her partner.

"Cat Noir, where are you? I really need your help, fast! I'm at Montparnasse Tower!" She informed.

Gorizilla is about to grab her again, but she runs along the face of the Tower while Gorizilla tries to swat her. She then uses her yo-yo to get herself back up to the roof.

"Lucky Charm!" Lady Luck yelled, getting a remote-controlled helicopter. "A helicopter? Now's really not the time to play."

Just as the bug heroine starts controlling the helicopter, Gorizilla grabs her in his other hand.

"Excellent! Now take their Miraculous while we wait for Cat Noir!" Hawk Moth said to Gorizilla.

The giant villain struggles to grab the superhero's Miraculous, but is hopelessly unable to do so while holding Adrien in his other fist.

"I'm so sorry Lady Luck," Adrien apologized.

"Don't worry. Let me try to maneuver this... thing!" Lady Luck manages to maneuver the joystick of the remote to control the helicopter in order to distract Gorizilla.

The helicopter first goes into his nostril, he huffs it out. It then it flies up and stuck both his eyes with its blades. Gorizilla roars in pain and ends up setting Lady Luck free. He then tries to attack the helicopter.

"Get Lady Luck back!" Hawk Moth yelled at Gorizilla.

Lady Luck wraps her yo-yo around the thumb of Gorizilla's hand in which he's holding Adrien.

"Hold on Adrien!" Lady Luck leaps off the building and enters through a window to a business office, where she runs past the workers to get to a window on the other side of the building.

"Sorry!" Lady Luck apologizes to the workers. She then jumps back onto the roof, and passes under Gorizilla between his legs. She pulls on her red string for her yo-yo, causing a table inside the office to be knocked over, and forces Gorizilla's thumb away from Adrien.

"Jump, Adrien! Quick!" Lady Luck urged.

Adrien stares down at the vast distance below him.

"You have to trust me!" Lady Luck shouted.

"Always!" Adrien jumps out of Gorizilla's hand, and over the side of the building. "Yeah-ha!"

Scene: Hawk Moth's Lair.

"No!" Hawk Moth yells in despair.

Scene: Montparnasse Tower.

Lady Luck jumps off the building to save Adrien, but Gorizilla grabs her.

"NO!!!" The bug heroine screamed.

"If you don't transform soon, you might wind up like a gooey pile of Camembert!" Plagg warned while he was alongside falling Adrien.

"I can't, Plagg! Not in the open like this! I'm sure Lady Luck has a plan. I trust her!" Adrien responded.

Lady Luck tries to escape from Gorizilla's grip, but he's too strong.

Meanwhile, Wayhem was on the ground below, running frantically in circles, still wearing the helmet, as others look up in horror. "Don't be scared, Adrien! I'm gonna catch you!"

(Sukura41: Even if you did, from the height he's falling, he'd surely crush you, so you might as well just stay outta this one.)

Scene: Hawk Moth's Lair.

"If indeed you are Cat Noir, then transform, son. Please..." Hawk Moth pleaded.

Meanwhile, Adrien continues to fall downward, resolutely remaining as he is.

"Come on, son!"

(Sukura41: Oh so now you care for him? Fvck off. 😒)

Scene: Montparnasse Tower.

Lady Luck looks down at Adrien, then raises her head, eyes closed. "Cat Noir, help!!"

Scene: Hawk Moth's Lair.

"...Drop Lady Luck!" Hawk Moth says to Gorizilla.

Scene: Montparnasse Tower.

Gorizilla lets go of Lady Luck. She then races down the side of the building, catches Adrien using her yo-yo, and pulls him up to her. They stare at each other as they slowly descend to the ground amid a crowd cheering enthusiastically.

Scene: Hawk Moth's Lair.

Hawk Moth sighed in relief. "Gorizilla, get them back and don't mess up this time!"

Scene: Montparnasse Tower.

"I just knew I could count on you, M'Lad- uh, Lady Luck." Adrien scratched the back of his head.

"Adrien?" Wayhem runs up and hugs Adrien. "You're safe!"

The blonde chuckled at Lady Luck, but then he notices her earrings beeping. "Your earrings are flashing. Is there a problem?"

"It means it won't be long before I transform back, but don't worry. Cat Noir will be here soon and we'll take care of things." Lady Luck assured.

Gorizilla suddenly lands behind of everyone, which causes the crowd to scream and run.

"You can leave, Lady Luck! I'll keep him at bay!" Wayhem uttered.

Lady Luck takes the helmet off of Wayhem, and puts it on Adrien. "No, I want you to find a safe place to hide."

"Oh, okay." Wayhem starts to run away, but stops when Lady Luck pulls Adrien close to her and swings away.

Gorizilla starts to follow them, but Wayhem grabs onto his leg. "You shall not pass!"

(Sukura41: Guess what reference that is!)

Gorizilla picks up Wayhem to examine him.

"Radiant. Carefree. Dreamy. Adrien, the fragrance!" Wayhem sprays the Adrien fragrance cologne in Gorizilla's face, causing the giant ape to drop him. "Hahaha! Now you won't be able to sniff out Adrien, will ya, you big hairy ape!"

Gorizilla starts to look around.

"Go ahead, try!" Wayhem insisted.

Gorizilla sniffs a column with a poster of Adrien. The fragrance filling his nostrils seems like poster images of Adrien everywhere around him. He roars, and then starts to run away.

"I'm coming, Adrien." Wayhem rides off on his bike to follow where Lady Luck and Adrien had gone.

🌻🌻🌻🌻

Scene: Streets Of Paris.

Lady Luck had landed on a roof with Adrien.

"I think you lost him," Adrien spoke.

Lady Luck looked behind her. "Looks like it. Do you have any idea where his Akuma could be?" She asked Adrien before her earrings flashed.

"You're about to transform back," Adrien gets out of Lady Luck's arms. "So you should just leave me here, and I'll stay hidden," Adrien takes off his helmet. "While I wait for Cat Noir to turn up."

Lady Luck puts the helmet back onto Adrien. "But what if the supervillain finds you before he gets here?"

The boy takes off his helmet again. "He's my bodyguard. He won't hurt me."

Lady Luck notices someone going down stairs that lead down to the Métro. "Of course! I know how we can track him " She puts the helmet back onto Adrien. "This way, I'll have enough time to find out where his Akuma is!" She carries Adrien down to the ground.

Shortly after, Adrien, carrying his helmet, watches as Lady Luck leaves a message to Cat Noir.

"...So meet us at the subway station. Adrien agreed to act as bait, but we really need you and your Cataclysm to make this work. Hurry up!" She ends the call.

"What if Cat Noir doesn't turn up?" Adrien questioned.

"Oh, he will! I trust him" Lady Luck replied confidently.

Adrien blushes as he glances downward and smiles. Then he hears panting from Wayhem, approaching on his bike nearby. "Yeah, you're right. I'm sure he'll be here."

Lady Luck then heads down to the subway.

"And what rabbit are you planning to pull out of your hat now? You can't be Cat Noir and Adrien at the same time!" Plagg reminded from inside Adrien's helmet.

"And what if I can?" Adrien walks in front of Wayhem's way. "I need some help!"

Wayhem stops his bike. "Adrien!"

🌻🌻🌻🌻

Gorizilla hears Wayhem's screaming suddenly, and he heads to where he is.

Down in the Métro, Lady Luck is waiting for Cat Noir.

"He's coming!" Lady Luck's Miraculous beeped again. "Hurry, Cat Noir..."

Meanwhile, Gorizilla spots the helmeted "Adrien", kicking the wheels of several cars to create loud alarms. He lands behind him.

"Over here!" "Adrien" called.

Gorizilla is about to grab "Adrien", but Cat Noir uses his staff to strike his hand.

"Why don't you pick on someone your own size?"

Gorizilla tries to grab the cat hero, but he jumps down to the ground.

"Don't worry, "Adrien", I won't let him touch a hair on your head!" Cat Noir assured "Adrien".

Scene: Hawk Moth's Lair.

"Adrien and Cat Noir side by side. So I was wrong. Just as well. Gorizilla, grab Cat Noir's Miraculous and be done with him!" Hawk Moth shouted.

Scene: Streets Of Paris.

Cat Noir repeatedly dodges Gorizilla's hand. "Missed me! Missed me! Missed me again! That's it, big guy. Come on, just a little more." He runs underneath Gorizilla to where he's directly above the Métro station. "There! Cataclysm!" He touches the pavement, causing it to cave in and trap Gorizilla in the destroyed road; he then calls Lady Luck on his staff. "This is Cat Noir Express Deliveries. Did you order a giant beast M'lady?"

Scene: Métro.

"I knew I could count on you kitty! Where's Adrien?" Lady Luck asked into her yo-yo.

"He's safe." Cat Noir replied.

Lady Luck looked at Gorizilla. "I'm very sorry, but I'm gonna have to search your pockets sir."

She jumps onto Gorizilla and takes the Akumatized bracelet out of his pocket.

"Well would you look at that, a stolen item! Your under arrest big guy." Lady Luck quipped before she pulled the bracelet apart, revealing the Akuma. "Oh no you don't you nasty Akuma. Time to purify!" She catches the Akuma. "Gotcha!" She releases it. "Farewell, little papillon. Miraculous Lady Luck!" She throws the Lucky Charm into the air.

The Miraculous light fixes the destroyed pavement and puts Gorizilla back on top of the ground as Lady Luck arrive next to Cat Noir. Gorizilla then reverts back into himself.

"Pound it!" The Miraculous duo cheered, fist-bumping.

Scene: Hawk Moth's Lair.

"One of these days I'll find out who Lady Luck and Cat Noir really are. And when I do, I'll make them pay for eternity!" Hawk Moth proclaimed as his window closed.

Scene: Streets Of Paris.

"Adrien, are you okay?" Lady Luck called to "Adrien" in the distance.

"He's totally fine! Right?" Cat Noir looks briefly at "Adrien". "See? If I were you, I wouldn't hang around too long,"

Lady Luck's earrings beeped just then.

"Unless you don't mind revealing your secret identities to all of us." Cat Noir says.

"Bye, Adrien! Bye, kitty! Bug out!" Lady Luck swings away.

🌻🌻🌻🌻

Scene: Kalianna's Room.

Kalianna sighed happily as she fall down onto her bed. "I'm so happy I spent half of the day with Adrien, this is the best day of my life!" She sits up. "And everyone thought I was his girlfriend! Eeee!" She squealed.

Just then the noirette's phone ringed, she picked it up to see Giselle along with Juleka, Mylène, Rose, Alya and an angry Marinette in the background.

"Okay, Kalianna! We all saw your pics online! But we're totally lost! We need the scoop. Please!!" Giselle pleaded. "Are you two together now?!"

"What?" Kalianna laughs. "No Elle, and there is no scoop girls! Adrien and I are just friends, all those photos were taken by crazy fans, nothing to worry about."

All the girls sighed in relief, Marinette was especially happy.

"Awww, booo." Giselle pouts.

"Anyway, where are you guys?" Kalianna asked.

"Uh, at the swimming pool. We're still waiting for you gurl!" Giselle says before she and the girls, excluding Marinette, all chuckle in amusement.

"OMG! I'm so sorry guys! I-I'll be right over!" Kalianna informs.

"Yeah, like how you were right over hours ago?" Giselle teased.

Kalianna blushes in embarrassment while the girls, minus Marinette, just laughed.

Scene: Adrien's Room.

Adrien enters his room to see his father sitting on his couch.

"Sit down, Adrien."

Adrien sits next to his father on his left. Gabriel raises the TV remote and turns the TV on, starting the film Solitude.

"All you had to do was ask me." The man says.

(Sukura41: How can he ask you if your always so busy playing supervillain and the role of the coldest father on the planet?)

"I'm sorry, Father," Adrien apologized. "I tried to talk to you, but you were so busy. In fact, I always feel like you don't want to talk at all, so..."

"You should've trusted me, son. It's important for you and I to be able to trust each other. If you were to begin hiding the truth from me, then I'd naturally start imagining all kinds of things." Gabriel places his hand on top of Adrien's hand where he is wearing his ring.

Adrien smiles at his father, who smiles back.

"Right, Father. Thank you."

The Agrestes both turn back to watch the movie, where Adrien's mother is just peering out from under her umbrella.

The view then descends into a large, undefined place deep beneath the mansion, barely lit by lights along the side walls and what appears to be a beam of sunlight from a skylight. A catwalk extends the length of the room down the middle, and the far end of the room has a design identical to the "butterfly window" in Hawk Moth's lair.

Four metallic banging noises are heard, followed by a mysterious beeping sound.

Word Count: 4,978

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.8K 1.5K 41
ᴜɴꜰᴏʀᴛᴜɴᴀᴛᴇʟʏ, ʟɪʟᴀ ʀᴏꜱꜱɪ ɪꜱ ɴᴏᴡ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ɪɴ ᴄʟᴀꜱꜱ, ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴛᴏ ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ'ꜱ ᴅɪꜱᴍᴀʏ. ʜᴏᴡᴇᴠᴇʀ, ᴏᴜʀ ʀᴀᴠᴇɴᴇᴛᴛᴇ ᴘʀᴏᴛᴀɢᴏɴɪꜱᴛ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀɴᴅʟᴇ ʜᴇʀ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ꜱʜᴇ? ʙᴇꜱɪᴅᴇꜱ ʟɪʟᴀ...
250K 15.6K 22
𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐨𝐛𝐲𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐨𝐧.
18.5K 374 12
𝓚𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓪 𝓓𝓮-𝓢𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓵𝓪𝓲𝓻 𝓱𝓪𝓼 𝓪𝓵𝔀𝓪𝔂𝓼 𝓫𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝓽𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓪 𝓵𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝓼𝓱...
41.7K 1K 22
ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ ᴅᴇ-ꜱɪɴᴄʟᴀɪʀ ɪꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ꜰᴀᴍᴏᴜꜱ ɪɴꜰʟᴜᴇɴᴄᴇʀ ᴏɴ ɪɴꜱᴛᴀɢʀᴀᴍ ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴘᴀʀɪꜱ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴄɪᴛʏ ᴏꜰ ʟᴏᴠᴇ. ʙᴏʀᴇᴅ ᴏꜰ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ʟᴏɴᴇʟʏ, ꜱʜᴇ ꜱɪɢɴꜱ ᴜᴘ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛɪɴᴅᴇʀ, ᴀ...