P.EVANS + J.POTTER

Galing kay ojollygood

the twins with differences * One girl was born with a gift, while the other was left behind in more ways than... Higit pa

cast
ACT 1
introduction
1.5
2
2.5
3
3.5
4
4.5
5
5.5
6
ACT 2
1
1.5
2
2.5
3
3.5
4
4.5
5
5.5
6
6.5
ACT 3
1
1.5
2
2.5
3
3.5
4
4.5
5
5.5
6
6.5
7
7.5
ACT 4
1
1.5
2
2.5
3
3.5
🎶
4
4.5
5
5.5
ACT 5
1
1.5
2
2.5
SORRY NOT AN UPDATE
3
3.5
4
4.5
5
5.5
6
6.5
ACT 6
1
1.5
2
2.5
3.5
4
4.5
5
5.5
6
ACT 7
1
1.5
2
2.5
3
3.5
4
Y'ALL🥴
4.5
5
5.5
6
6.5
7
7 (pt.2)
ACT 8
1
(added fancasts)
1.5
2
2.5
3
3.5
4
4.5
5
5.5
6
6.5
7
ACT 9
1
1.5
2
2.5
3
3.5
4
4.5
5
5.5
6
6.5
7
7.5
8
8.5
9
9.5
10
10.5
11
11.5
12
12.5
13
13.5
14
14.5
ACT 9.5
1
1.5
2
2.5
3
3.5
4
4.5
5
ACT 10
1
2
epilogue
author's note.

3

17K 815 181
Galing kay ojollygood

P.EVANS + J.POTTER

<3>
late night walks & her

     IT WAS ESPECIALLY DARK THIS NIGHT. No one was out, no noises were being made, the group of five were all by themselves as they walked the hidden trails to their usual spot.

     Henry and Oliver were talking quite animatedly to Sirius, who matched their energy quite well. And as Petunia was a few steps back, not being able to meet their long strides — the blonde was occupied with James, who's hand continued to hit her own.

she wish he'd grab it already.

james wished the same.

    As he was not used to this area, his eyes gazed at every house, shop, and restaurant that they'd pass — and because he was distracted, Petunia took the opportunity to keep her eyes on him, admiring James as he admired her town.

she thought he was really pretty.

And when looked down, catching her stare, neither looked away.

he thought she was really pretty.

she smiled.

And with slight confidence, Petunia tangled her pinky finger against his own, slightly swaying it to their matching steps — finally looking forward.

their spot.

Oliver, who had been drinking as they walked, tumbled over to the spot, almost tripping over his own two feet — And Sirius and Henry, who were now a couple steps behind, only laughed, watching as the boy dramatically let out a gasp, falling onto the wall.

      However, as those two boys also made it to the destination, Henry found himself stopping in his tracks, staring at the girl in front of him.

his laughing stopped.

Sirius stood confused.

     Amber, with her roots now brown and pink at the tips, stared at the group shortly — placing the bud of her cigarette against the brick building.

She sighed.

"Just going to stare," her voice rasped, already heading for a new cigarette, "Or join me."

They only stared.

And Amber nodded, eyeing the beer.

"Where's your boyfriend?" Henry asked, watching as she lit her cigarette.

She shrugged.

"I ditched him."

"What for?"

Amber didn't answer for a moment.

Instead, she leaned against the wall, sucking in a breath of smoke — blowing it out a minute later.

Petunia assumed she was thinking.

"He wasn't as much of a man as I thought," She expressed, "Kind of a pussy, actually."

Henry smiled at that.

But continued to play hard-to-get.

"Coming back to us then?"

"If you'll have me."

"Desperate, are we?"

"Maybe."

Petunia felt odd, watching the interaction.

Something didn't feel right.

Amber hadn't glanced at her once.

And James noticed her shift uncomfortably, which quickly caused him to release his pinky, instead interlocking his hand fully in hers.

Again, he traced his thumb over her skin.

"Amber?"

Oliver just noticed her.

She didn't respond.

Instead, Amber glanced at Sirius, James, and then onto the interlocked hands. Again, she never looked at Petunia.

"Did you lot replace me?" She arched her brow, finally leaving the wall she'd leaned against. They both watched as she made her way towards them.

She went to Sirius first.

She smiled.

"Amber," She greeted shortly, holding up her hand for him too shake. Which he did, quite reluctantly.

Then she looked at James.

Her smile growing wider, a hint of a sparkle in her eyes, stepping towards him — slightly closer than Petunia expected.

"Haven't seen either of you before," She mumbled, though, she never looked at Sirius as she addressed him. Just James. "What part of town are you from?"

"Not from here."

Amber nodded, again, glancing at their hands. Petunia swore she saw a slight scowl. And subconsciously, she tightened her grip — giving his hand a squeeze.

he squeezed back.

And that's when she finally looked at Petunia.

Her eyes still innocently glistening, smile fading just a tad. Petunia watched as the girl looked her up and down, slowly, before making eye contact.

"It's been a minute," She shortly nodded, inhaling the cigarette once more. Amber blew it right in her face, "Still smoke?"

"Not cigarettes," She answered nonchalantly, swishing the smoke away.

Amber only hummed, digging through her pocket — pulling out the packet. And Petunia wasn't surprised to see she offered it to her, almost as she didn't listen to her previous statement.

"Scared?"

James, surprisingly, snickered.

"If only you knew her life," He added in, noticing her confused look, "It would take a lot more than a cigarette."

Petunia, herself, held back her smile.

And she took a cigarette — missing when Amber said "ditto".

Placing it between her fingers, holding it up to her lips — Petunia waited for Amber to light it, inhaling it as soon as she did so.

she instantly wasn't a fan.

but she wouldn't show it.

And Amber only watched, seeing as James took it next, trying it for himself.

She now noticed Petunia's other hand.

None noticed the confusion on her face.

"Nice ring," Amber nodded, seeing Petunia stiffen, "Where'd you get it?

__
the last of my finals are today (,:
P.EVANS + J.POTTER

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

62 2 14
The lives of two twins change dramatically over many events involving their closest friends, Lily Evans, James Potter, Sirius Black, Peter Pettigrew...
1.5M 45.8K 47
In which Josie Longbottom falls for her best friend. started 13.02.20 finished 19.04.20
188 23 14
Willow Lupin a Ravenclaw 6th year is going through her life at Hogwarts with her twin brother Remus Lupin. Willow longs to be the best witch of her y...
1.9K 43 13
instead of one child Voldemort was after, it was two. a son and a daughter. 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘫𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 and 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘦 𝘱𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘦...