ᴀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ꜱᴏ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪꜰᴜʟ - TK

By anonymousbts7

A beautiful story of a Kim and a Jeon. 🤍🪄 Kim taehyung, Min yoongi , jung hose... More

Author
THE KIM FAMILY
THE JEON FAMILY
1.The Arrival
2. Encounter
3.Tease
4.Heartbreak
5.Tennis
6.Caring heart
7.Kitchen romance
8.Playfulness
9.Just Dance
10.Pangs of guilt
11.Drunk state
12.New Couple
13.Picnic
14.Who?
15.Markson
16. Pain
17. A proposal
18. Feelings
19.Quick plans
20.The Day - America
The Kim Mansion
21.Scented
22. First Day
23.Jealousy
24. Trespassing
25. Unexpected
26.Brand new pair
27. The First Ever Date
28.Hide and Seek
29.Wedding Anniversary
30.Consoling time
31.Life Goes On
32.Lunatic people
33.Surprise
34.The Happy News
35.The grand day:Wedding
36.Love Night
37.The Past
38.The Celebration
39.The Tension
40.Expecting
41.News Reveal
42.Issues...
43.The Sunday
44.BABY BUN BUN
Thank You and New Book

45.Family-THE END

6.4K 284 87
By anonymousbts7

"KIM JI WOON"

A very usual evening in the kim mansion. Jungkook is trying his best to feed his 1 and a half year old baby who is doing a rounds in the living room.

Taehyung was attending a meeting in their bedroom and jungkook is carrying a plate with food in his hands, running behind his kid with a frustrated face.

"Ji woon na.. Come here baby."

"Nww.. "

The baby is giggling and running around the living room with wobbly steps trying to fool his momma.

~~

Taehyung was on his way to the ground floor, when he saw the most beautiful and cute seen in front of him. His big baby is trying to feed their small baby.

"Kim ji woon... I have a lot of other things to do baby. Please come here, let me feed you. "

Taehyung walked towards them.
On seeing taehyung , jungkook huffed in annoyance.

"Appa~~"

Ji woon smiled widely, sweet melody giggles leaving his mouth after seeing his dada.

The baby ran towards his dad's arms with wobbly cute steps, trying his best not to fall on his bum.

Taehyung crouched down to pick up his baby in his arms. He picked him and swinged him carefully.

"Hey Cub~~"

The sound of the baby's giggles echoed in the whole mansion.

Jungkook smiled seeing their interaction but masked it up suddenly.

"Yah you father and son.
Do whatever you want . I'm taking my leave now.

And KIM TAEHYUNG feed him the rest of the food."
Said jungkook and went upstairs.

Jungkook has a four day exhibition in his art gallery starting from day after tomorrow. He still needs to prepare some documents and other things for the exhibition.

So he was trying to feed the baby a little earlier today and tuck him in the bed , so that he can work. As tae was in an important meeting, he can't feed the baby. But taehyung fastened the meeting and came down stairs, so that he can took care of the baby.

Taehyung played with the baby and tricked him to eat the food which was a success too.
Due to the heavy playing session, ji woon become sleepy, so taehyung rocked him for sometime and later tucked him in the baby's crib which is placed in the couple's bedroom itself.

Jungkook was in the balcony, doing some work on his laptop when taehyung came near him.

"Baby.. It's past 12."

"Tae...the works are very hectic. How can you manage company and hospital together?"

Jungkook sighed heavily.
Suddenly, taehyung carried jungkook bridal style and made their way inside the bedroom.

Jungkook giggled and hold onto that's shirt tightly.

Tae went to their bed and tried to lay jungkook but jungkook didn't left the tight hold on his shirt.

"Tae... "

"Ya baby.."

"Kiss me!"

Tae layed the younger in the bed comfortably before hovering over his big baby.

Tae placed his lips on top of the sweet soft ones and started to move it in a good rhythm.

Taehyung licked jungkook's lips asking for permission which the younger granted immediately. Jungkook moaned tasting his husband's sweet tongue inside his.

"Lower your voice baby.
Our angel is sleeping. "

"Mmmm~~"

Taehyung chuckled after hearing the younger moaned as the response.

After a heavy make out session, he both fell asleep in each other's arms hugging tightly.

~~

1 week later:

Jungkook was preparing dinner in the kitchen when taehyung back hugged him.

Jungkook shivered lightly because Tae placed his cold hands inside the younger sweatshirt caressing his belly and waist.

"So warm~
And I'm missing you baby~
Missing making love to you~
Missing being Inside you~
Let's make love, my love. "

"T-tae.. Eomma will come now. What are you doing?
Ji woon is with us in the bedroom hubby, it'll disturb his sleep. "

Tae whined like a baby and nuzzled his face on the crook of younger's neck leaving wet kisses in between.

Jungkook bite his lips to suppress his moans.

"Ahem... "

They turned around quickly after hearing the throat clearing sound, and saw jin standing in front of the door of the kitchen with an awkward ,teasing smile.

The couple detached from each other and smiled shyly.

             _________________

The family had their dinner together as usual. Jungkook took sleeping ji woon for yeonjun and made the way to their bedroom with taehyung.

But jin stopped them suddenly,

"Tae... Koo
Let ji woon sleep with us today."

"But eomma...
Yep sure..."

Taehyung smirked after understanding the situation and thought,
"Eomma surely heard us in the kitchen. "

Jungkook and Tae kissed ji woon's forehead and handed him over to jin.

Jin smiled happily and went to namjin's bedroom.

Jungkook looked at tae confused. Suddenly, yeonjun came towards them,

"Mmm mmm woah eomma is really brilliant. Right hyung?"

"He surely is!! "

"And you guys are surely dumb. "
Said jungkook and went inside the bedroom.

Both the brother's smirked at each other before going to their own bedroom.

~~

Taehyung layed on the bed without shirt. He sleep with only a sweatpants on most of the time.
Jungkook went to take a shower before sleeping.

After hearing the sound of the bathroom door opened, Tae closed his face, pretending to be asleep.

Jungkook came towards the bed wearing an oversized tshirt and a boxer underneath. He then caressed tae's hair and kissed his forehead lovingly.

"Goodnight hubby~
I love you! "

Tae controlled his expression and tried hard to not to reply.

Jungkook went to other side of the bed and laid down, his back facing taehyung. Suddenly, he felt tae's hand wrapping around his waist, massaging lightly.

"Love you too baby~"

Jungkook giggled but stopped in the midway when taehyung's hand moved towards his private area, giving it a squeeze.

Jungkook moaned loudly. Taehyung started to caress his member in a slow rhythm.

"Aa ahh Tae"

"What do you want baby? "

"Y-you!"

"Your wish is my command. "

Said Tae and hovered over the younger. Jungkook removed his tshirt and boxer in one go and started to kiss taehyung by pulling his neck towards him.

Taehyung started to grind their members . Both of them groaned and moaned in the feeling.

Bye🏃💨

~

After rounds and rounds of love making the couple become exhausted. Taehyung carried the younger to the bathroom and took a cold shower together.
Later, they dressed in fresh clothes and laid in the bed.

Taehyung put his head on jungkook's chest hearing the rhythmic soothing heartbeat of his love.

"I love you hubby~"

"I love you too baby~"

After all the sad moments they experienced in the beginning brought them to a new world full of happiness.

Two souls from different places came together to become one and they togetherly made a new soul with their love and love only - kim ji woon, their son.

Many more moments and happiness are on their way to their lives. They'll stay together and protect their family from any problems happens in the future.

They are one -
Tae and kook - Taekook💜

                  THE END!

______________🤍🪄_______________

Thank you so much for your valuable time and reading my book.

This is my first ever book and I know I'm just a learner but I'll improve.

Special thanks for the people who was with me from the beginning onwards and for the present readers and my future Readers , hope you'll like the book.

This author here loves you so much💓

Take care love~~

           💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19K 840 22
Jeon Jungkook slightly arrogant and spoiled, but contrary to appearances a very nice student of a very prestigious high school, in the last year of h...
570K 32.7K 45
Kim Taehyung was born in a very strict family where Parents choose life partner for their child..And taehyung was born after 18years of his parents...
148K 2.7K 10
Kim taehyung and kim jungkook got married when jungkook was only 20 and taehyung was 29.. the couple was really so in love and taehyung didnt leave a...
889K 38.8K 40
Kim Taehyung is a bratty child, never listening to any of his teachers and always works on his own demands.No one ever butts in his work and if you d...