No looking back

By bindixxx1091

Aurora and Kaden Ferrari have only ever had each other, ever since they were sold at the age of 5 to be put i... More

NO LOOKING BACK
character aesthetics
1
2
3
Ferrari family aesthetics
4
New home
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
bonus chapter
sequel?

Epilogue

4.1K 86 30
By bindixxx1091

Driving home from the warehouse after completing Saige missions all day, it was safe to say I couldn't think straight at this moment in time.

Especially when someone I was torturing today kept asking me so many questions about Killian when I don't want to think about something that happened nearly five years ago. I don't want to relive those memories again.

Everyone in the mafia world has heard of what happened to Killian and somehow found out about the effect it had on me, so now with any chance people get to distract me they bring it up. But little do they know it only makes me angrier.

Getting to the gates of my new mansion that I had only recently bought, I put the pin in to open the gates as I drove in to see the girl's cars already parked on the front lawn.

Parking the car in my normal parking spot, I step out to see my four-year-old son running up to me with his hands in the air.

Meeting Asher halfway I lift him up under his arms as he wraps his small arms around my neck tightly, digging his head into the crook of my neck while I wrap my arms around his waist.

Asher is the spitting image of Killian, through to his personality and his looks. I wanted to call him Asher because for as long as I can remember Killian has always loved the name Asher for a boy.

Kissing him multiple times on his shoulder as he giggles quietly, he doesn't make any effort to let go of me as I begin walking into the house with Asher clinging onto me.

This is an everyday occurrence with Asher, every time I come home even if I've been gone for less than 2 minutes, he will act like I've been gone for over a year.

Walking in the door to my house I turn the corner to see Ariana, Zara, and Hayden sitting on the couch watching a movie together. Over the past few years Hayden has become friends with everyone in my family, everyone loves him.

Livy and Elliot are next to them cuddled up as they have been married for nearly four years now. They have a daughter named Blaire who's with my mum, that's why she isn't with them. Plus I know mum made them spend time alone whilst she took Blaire, mainly because they spend every single second on Blaire and don't get any time to themselves.

Christina and Zander are on the other end of the couch both asleep. It's been five years and in a couple of weeks he's planning on asking her to marry him, we all know she will say yes as she can't go a day without talking about him...plus they've already got a kid together that's the same age as Henley and Blaire.

Putting Asher down on the couch with him instantly clinging to Livy as he's always loved being close to her, I then make my way upstairs and into my room shutting and locking the door behind me.

Making my way over to where Killian stands unbuttoning his shirt in the full-length mirror, I stand in front of him grabbing his face in my hands as I smash my lips against his.

Taking him by surprise as he tumbles back slightly. "Hello, my husband" I spoke as he just shook his head at me with a smirk on his face. Deepening the kiss by putting his hand on the back of my head, his tongue meets mine as a groan escapes from the back of his throat causing me to smirk against his lips.

We've been married for three years now and it's weird because it still feels like we are in the honeymoon phase.

Taking his hand away from the back of my head, he moves to lift me up with his hands gripping my ass.

Wrapping my legs around his torso he's quick to pin me up against the wall, dipping his head with his lips meeting my neck going directly to my sweet spot.

Taking his shirt off and throwing it across the room, I didn't even notice that he was already taking off my top, unzipping it from the back, and dropping it onto the ground. Meeting my lips again, I can feel my core throbbing as his erection is getting bigger against me.

Feeling Killian pull back from me, I look at him confused as he looks like he's trying to listen to something. Little hands hit the door as I groan quietly, dropping my head onto Killian's shoulder.

"I love our kids but we haven't had sex in over 2 months and my dick is starting to hurt at this point," Killian says pouting his lip, and putting me down on the ground.

Putting on my top I walk over to the door with Killian behind me. Opening the door we see Asher holding his two-year-old sister Henley in his arms as she's somehow still sleeping peacefully with her head on his shoulder, definitely in a deep sleep.

"Hey, mum. Hey, dad" Asher says giving us one of his cheeky smiles, showing his two missing front teeth.

"Hey kiddo," I say as Killian grabs Henley from Asher, Asher running straight to my leg as he grips it. Bending down I pick him up, throwing him on the bed as he laughs loudly somehow loving it when I do that.

"Uncle Nate, Uncle Luke, Uncle Damon, and Uncle Stephan are all here and they brought pizza, I had some but they told me not to tell mum and dad...whoops," Asher said climbing into my bed and digging his face in my pillows with a big grin on his face.

Asher has always been horrible at keeping secrets as he just says what he's thinking. But I've learned he can keep a secret if he gets something in return, like money which he's been getting from everyone lately when he hears something he shouldn't have.

"Please can I please have Hen dad?" Asher asks giving us his puppy dog eyes, making grabby hands at Killian as he gives him Henley. Asher instantly makes room for her and puts her up against his side as he starts drifting off to sleep nearly seconds later.

Leaving the room hand in hand with Killian, we make our way downstairs to see all of our friends on the couch with different takeaway foods. Definitely making themselves at home. I'm pretty sure they are here more than at their own house.

"I just got that couch so you better not get food on it" I warn them whilst sitting down on the ground with my back against the couch, Killian sitting behind me putting his legs on either side of me.

"How did Kaitlyn go today?" Elliot asked me referring to how today was Kaitlyn's first day training the children in our mafia, all training in weaponry.

When she was kidnapped five years ago it's like something changed within her, instead of being shy like she used to be...now she's probably the strongest and the most confident person I know.

"Before I left I went in and saw her, it looked like they were going well," I informed them resting my head on Killian's knee as he ran his fingers through my hair soothingly. Hearing the door open, I look across the room to see mum and Ramona walk in with Alexander and Alessio behind them.

"Is this not our house?" I asked Killian as I turn to face him, feeling confused about why everyone was there instead of their own homes. Dipping his head down he whispers into my ear "Do you think we can convince someone to let Hen and Ash stay with them so me and you can have the house to ourselves tonight?"

Before I could answer him mum and Ramona stand directly in front of us, looking at us with smirks on their faces as Alexander and Alessio are trying to hide their smiles from behind them. "Is everyone okay?" I ask as Killian made a sound of agreement.

"Well we're going on a vacation and we just wanted to know if you guys would like us to take our little grandchildren for a couple of days. William is still overseas for work so we figured this is a perfect time." Ramona said before Alexander continued "Yep it's happening because I swear Killian's on his man period, Aurora you may be dick deprived but your husband is now Killing everyone at our warehouse."

Alex informed me as Killian dug his face into the back of my head. "If you want. They're upstairs in our room sleeping." I told them with our friends slowly getting off of the couch as I could feel Killian smiling against my head. "We're going to go back home, I'll see you soon darling" Livy said hugging me goodbye as my brothers and friends have now all left the house.

"Alright I'm going to get my little chickens," Mum said going upstairs and getting our kids while Ramona told us that she was going to start packing their bags. A couple of minutes later they walk downstairs, mum carrying Henley as Asher is running straight to us.

Jumping onto me I hug him goodbye, kissing him on the crown of his head as Henley is now in Killian's arms sleeping with her head in his neck. Saying goodbye to everyone, it was hard to let my kids go before Killian's mum and mine grabbed them and took them to the car.

Which was definitely the right decision because if they didn't take them, I would second guess them going and hold onto them for as long as I can. It's hard enough even going to work every day.

Hearing the front door shut, I stood up turning to Killian and making direct eye contact with him. "Hmm what should we do," I say slowly walking closer to him as I put my hands under his shirt, feeling his abs tense from my touch.

"Just shut up" He mumbles smashing his lips onto mine as he pulls me up making my legs wrap around him. Laying me down on the couch with him hovering over me we didn't waste any time before we were fully naked, lust clouding our eyes as we were finally skin-on-skin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 155 20
Aurora went missing when she was only one month. She was kidnapped in the dead of night from her crib, nobody knows how they did it. Her parents an...
67K 1.7K 50
When a mother took her quadruplets away from their older siblings and father to never see them again. The four grow up not knowing anything about the...
1.8M 49.5K 50
"𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗼𝗹𝘀 𝘂𝘀 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗯𝘆 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘂𝘀 𝗽𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲, 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲...
1.3M 30K 83
Briella,17, never had a stable family set up. She was left alone by the age of 7, to fend for herself. Her father hated her, abused her for her whole...