Let's Travel || Tokyo Revenge...

lazylie_i

What will happen if our tokyo revengers characters travel to the new world that they were know as Fictional m... Еще

Disclaimer
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
EXTRA CHAPTER
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
BUNOS CHAPTER
CHAPTER THIRTY ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY SIX
APOLOGY SHORT CHAPTER
CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN
CHRISTMAS SPECIAL
SHORT CHAPTER
CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT
LAST CHAPTER
ANNOUNCEMENT

CHAPTER TWENTY ONE

5.6K 276 68
lazylie_i

THIRD PERSON POV

It's been a week since the black dragon reunion happened. You got pretty close with Shinichiro since he's flirting with you all day. You found it lame but cute at the same time. He sometimes pull a stunt on you that make you cringe and makes his gang members laugh.

Right now your packing your bags for the training camp. Yuzuha and Emma was helping you preparing your clothes because they are fAshIoNabLe people. Hina was securing your first aid kit incase there's something happened during your training.

This training camp was held by Nekoma since you're from Fukurodani you were also invited. You heard that this isn't the normal training camp since lot's of powerhouses will also be there including Inarizaki, Aoba Johsai, and Shiratorizawa. Karasuno was most likely be there since Karasuno's couch and Nekoma's couch are now besties as the same time rivals.

Chifuyu entered the room with Hina and Takemichi. Hina put the bandages, alcohol, sanitizers, also Lysol. Hina said sanitizing not only but also your room so you wouldn't get sick.

Yuzuha and Emma was also done preparing your clothes. You ready your shoes, socks and towels that you will needed also the equipment that you will used in the bathroom such as shampoo, soap, your skin and hair routine that is half empty because of Kazutora and Baji using them with you.

Yuzuha hand your bag to bag after Hina done putting your first aid kit inside. You bid them goodbye and walk towards where the living room was and you found the boys was there.

"You're already going Y/n?" He asked.

"Yes, so please behave yourselves" You said but it takes as a warning for them.

"They are scary..." Takemichi said while biting his nails.

"We're not kids" Draken said.

"Yes indeed. But you fight like a bunch of kids" You said.

"We're gangsters what do you expect from us?!" Shion said.

You looked at him with your deadly eyes so he immediately shut up. You turned your gaze to Shinichiro, Draken, Kakucho, Takemichi, Chifuyu, Mitsuya and the girls. Among them, this people are very responsible and your probably sure that they can take care of there gang members.

"I'm leaving the house to you guys" You said.

Takemichi just nod and smiled and then Shinichiro approaches you. Being the gentleman and flirty he is, he is probably planning something.

"May i take you to where the training camp will be held?" He asks politely.

'Yep, he's definitely flirting and planning something'

"Sure but i have bags and stuffs. Will it be troublesome for you to drive?" You said.

"It's fine i can manage" He said then smile sweetly.

"Dude you look suspicious" Benkei said.

"Really, i fell like he's gonna kidnapped them and run away somewhere we cannot find" Takeomi agreed.

"Y/n, stay away from him. He might look like a harmless person but he will attack you like a madman" Wakasa said while grinning to Shinichiro that now was complaining and defending himself from they just said.

You laugh at there childishness. You walk towards the door and then you saw Izana was waiting for along with Mikey. When Mikey sees you going out of the house, he smiled at you and wave.

"Y/n-chin! You're here!" He said then hugs you.

"Stop it, Mikey. You might squish them with your fat ass" Izana said while grabbing his back shirt and throw him on the side.

"Hey! I don't eat a lot!" Mikey complains.

"Yeah yeah. Tell that to yourself who finished 3 bowl of rice every meal" Izana.

Then they start arguing again about stuffs and shits. You clear your throat breaking the fight between them before it leads to a big fight.

"So why are you waiting for me?" You said.

"Oh! Just wanted to say goodbye before you go!" Mikey said while pulling himself from Izana who were grabbing his collar.

"I also wanted to know when will Gon and Killua be back." Izana said.

"Gon and Killua? Oh they probably be back this saturday. Why are you looking for him tho? The last time i remember you both are getting on each others nerve." you said.

You clearly remembered when the time Izana called Killua a noisy nagging brat then Killua said that Izana was a copycat for having the same white hair as him. Izana even called Killua a toothpaste because of his white hair. Because of that when you baked cookies with a cream as a filling Killua switch it with a white toothpaste and fed to Izana that eventually lead to there fights and nearly broke something so you're confuse why Izana's looking for your brother.

"Izana just missed him that's why" Mikey butted in.

"Shut up! I don't missed him!. You were clearly asking me when will Gon be back since you said, you both will try fishing on the swimming pool!" Izana said then start marching towards the other.

"You will try fishing on the swimming pool?" You asks for confirmation.

"Yes! Gon promised me that he will teach me how to used a hook!" He said with excitement.

No matter how much you wanted to say that swimming pool doesn't have a fish you don't want to ruin his mood since he looks really excited and looking forward to it.

-----

Shinichiro really take you to where the training camp will be held. It takes some time since Shinichiro has been flirting with you and naturally slowing down to spend more time with you.

You aren't complaining tho but since Shuna was waiting for you there, and it's been an hour since your call time, she will nagged you nonstop. Your captain might even punished you for being late but since you created a lie that you need to say goodbye to everyone that was in your house and they will surely start a riot if you didn't give them a proper instructions, your captain let you be late. That's also the reason why you didn't get to ride with you team in the bus.

As arriving to tokyo, you saw Shuna glaring at you furiously. Your sweat dropped like river because you knew that it will never be just a nagging. Shinichiro park the motorbike and help you with you bags and stuffs and place it on the side where the security is.

"Why are you late?" She asked raising her brows.

"Ehe... Because of the boys..." You said.

Shuna could only let out a sigh and start helping you with your stuffs. Shinichiro wave you a goodbye as you do the same. You entered the school. Shuna escort you at where your quarters are. You change your clothes fitted for the practice and let your captain and your couch know that you had arrive.

While talking to your captain and discussing what happened so far you saw a familiar beanpole that you love the most. The most salties man alive.

"Kei my baby!" You shout.

You saw how Tsukishima flinch when you called him baby. Yamaguchi only laugh at your behavior and Tsukishima's reaction. This was the first time you both met in training camp so Karasuno's member doesn't know who you are.

You jump on his back. He nearly stumbled because of your sudden jump luckily he reflexes his left leg to support you both and didn't fall.

"Kei my baby, i missed you so much"

"Huh?! This beanpole had a lover already?!" A bald haired male said.

"Huh?! Tsukishima had a lover?!" A Hanma small version said.

Everyone who's in the gym looked at your directions since the both of them are noisy. Karasuno's other members approach Tsukishima and you who still on his back. He grab your both legs for you to not fall. You turned your gazes to Tsukishima's members and smiled.

"Hello! I'm Kei's lover!" You said with enthusiasm.

"Ha?!" That's their whole reaction.

Shuna shakes her head at you sudden change of personality while Yamaguchi just laugh because of your sudden announcement and appearance.

To be continued....

A/N

WASSUP PARTY PEOPLE!! SO AHM I DECIDED TO CHANGE Y/N AS THEY/THEM SINCE YOU KNOW... ANYWAYS! I'M FINALLY FREE FROM ASSIGNMENT AND PROJECTS SO I CAN UPDATE NOW!. THANK YOU FOR READING MY STORY! AND THANK YOU TO SOMEONE WHO GAVE ME THE IDEA TO REPLACE THE SHE/HER TO THEY/THEM I ACTUALLY DIDN'T TAKE THEM INTO MIND BEFORE SO HERE YOU GO! HAPPY READING!.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

20.8K 468 24
It started off as innocent fun at your good friend's party; you having one of the best nights for the first time in ages. But you'd soon learn that s...
582K 31.6K 85
Tokyo Revengers x Female Reader/Oc I don't own the tokyo revengers story(its by Ken Wakui) but only this fanfic story and the Oc's. _________________...
32.7K 749 28
This is my first story! Please bear with me as i've never written these kind of stories before ^^' I do not own any characters from Tokyo revengers...
2.8K 109 35
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊+ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ ┊ ┊ ┊ ✫ ┊ ┊ ☪⋆ ┊ ⊹ ┊ ✯ ⋆ ┊ . ˚ ˚✩ 𝓑𝔂 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓮 __________________ 𝓐 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓽𝓯𝓲𝓬 In 'By Chance' This is a C...