K/DA: Fortunate (KDA x Malere...

By rg808guy

Note: This is a K/DA x male reader Summery/Description: Due to a series of unfortunate events, some would cal... More

Unfortanate Events
True Friends
K/DA
The Atomic
Day Out
Ramen
Flustered
Surprise
Penthouse Tour
Fitting
The Sheriff
Curiosity
Atomic Runeterra
Fallen
Calming the Storm
Promotional
The Ex
Visitation
Stakeout
Hope
Staying the Night
Proposal
A New Star
Moving Out
Workout
Interested
Meet and Greet
Evening Together
Fox Hunt
Beta
Dangerous
Feelings
House Party
Bloody Mess
A Talk
Homecoming
Beast of Piltover
The Club
Blue Haired Mute
Hangover
Tempted Dancer
City Eater
Dinner Incident
My Demoness
Stalker
Obsession
Honey
Explanations are Due
It's Official
Bar Talk
Mini Golf

Bodyguard

10.8K 305 136
By rg808guy

Chapter 7

~~~~~

POV: You

Part 1.

It's been a week since my day out with K/DA. The girls have sent me a few messages, especially Evelynn giving me very seductive messages. Right now I was on my computer gaming with Garen. I've been looking for jobs all week and no luck.

"How's the job search been going?" Garen questions through discord as we played the most grown up game two guys could be playing, Minecraft.

"No dice. If my luck keeps going like this I will have no choice but go back into you know what" I state to him.

"That sucks man, if my work was hiring I'm sure you would of gotten the job easily" Garen says "Oh, how did that day with those idol girls go?"

"Better then expected" I replied to him.

We then hear the ding of someone joining the call "Yo was'p my dudes" We hear Ekko's voice ring through the call.

"Nothing much, just crafting it up" I reply as I'm using a crafting table

"Yo, how did it go with that girl Seraphine? Did you score?" Ekko asks me.

I sigh at his question "No I didn't, and I'm not a duche bag to take advantage of a young girl either" I say "I did get her number though"

"A step in the right direction after April" Garen says while he's casually building his house.

"Well I got the girls from K/DA's numbers as well if that means anything" I say.

"Word? Looks like (Y/n)'s a chick magnet" Ekko says then we hear a distant voice from Ekko's channel.

"What about (Y/n) being a chick magnet?" We hear, recognizing that it was Qiyana's voice.

"Yeah, (Y/n) got K/DA's numbers and another girls number" Ekko tells her.

"Good for him" Qiyana says sweetly, but I couldn't tell if sweet as it was really meant to be.

"Wow, that was weird. Was it just me or did she sound kinda jealous" Ekko says.

"Not sure" Garen answers then shouts "Fuck you Creeper!"

Ekko and I laughed at him a little before my phone started to ring "I got to go for a bit,  getting a call"

I get up, mute my self then took my earbuds out and answered the phone "Hello?"

"Are you (Y/n) (L/n)?" A mature female voice asks me.

"Yes, that's me" I reply, slightly confused.

"My name is Sarah Fortune, I'm the manager of K/DA, I have a job proposal for you" The woman says.

"A job proposal?" I question.

"Yes, if you'd like to hear more, come to the address sent to you at 3pm today" Sarah tells me.

"Understood, thank you for calling"  I say.

"My pleasure" She says then hangs up.

"A job proposal by K/DA's manager? What could this be about? Did the girls get their manager to get me a job?"

Part 2.

I arrive at the address that Sarah had given me which landed me smack dab in the middle of the city. I stood in the elevator of the tall sky scrapper that the address lead to. The elevator stops and opens up. I'm greeted with the sight of Braum, the big burley bodyguard with the nice mustache, sitting behind the receptionist desk with glasses that looked too small for him on his face while doing some sort of paper work.

"Braum's a bodyguard, Chauffeur, and a Receptionist?"

Braum notices me and stands up while taking off his glasses "Ah, good afternoon Mr. (Y/n), right on time too. Miss Fortune has been expecting you. Come, follow me"

I follow Braum down the hall past a lounge and a conference room before being confronted with a solid mahogany door with the word 'Fortune' engraved into it with gold lettering. Braum knocks on the door before opening it. On the other side of the door I see a ginger woman sitting at a mahogany desk with a window wall behind her. A large flat screw on the left wall and a wall of books in the right. In front of her desk were seats some seats.

"Mr. (Y/n) (L/n), come take a seat" The woman says, gesturing at the seats in front of her.

"Sarah Fortune I presume" I say as I held a hand out to her when I reached her desk.

She gently shakes it "Indeed I am, but most love to call me Miss Fortune" Sarah then looks at Braum as I sit down "You may go back to work Braum"

"Of course Miss Fortune" Braum says with a nod before closing the door and leaving.

Sarah turns her attention back to me "I'm glad you came Mr. (Y/n), half expected you not to come" She tells me.

"You can just call me (Y/n). So about this job proposal" I say to her.

"Yes, about that. I would like you to be the girls' personal body guard" Sarah says and I was surprised at her proposal.

"Bodyguard? I don't think I'm capable of something like that" I tell her, being modest about it.

Sarah leans forward, knowing I was going to deny her in that way "Don't be so reserved about it (Y/n), me and you both know you are capable enough. I've seen the footage of what you used to do in collage. I was even able to see the footage from back when you were in high school, even when you saved that girl while you were out with the girls" Sarah says, catching me off guard with the info she has. Then on the tv, security footage of me saving Lux appears on it. Sarah leans forward even more, now with her arms on her desk with her hands under her chin "Now, tell me again that you aren't capable of protecting those girls"

I wasn't going to question how she got this footage or any of the other footage she's seen of me. I already knew her answer was going to be along the lines of "I have my ways".

"Why do those girls need a body guard? Aren't the three of them walking, talking, flesh and blood weapons?" I ask her and she just laughs a little.

"Yes, they are indeed strong, however, if they were to let's say lash out at someone in public like a fan, they could ruin their reputation. But if they had a bodyguard it would simply be the bodyguard doing their job" Sarah tells me.

"One more question before I sign what ever contract I need to, why me? I'm sure there must be better people, like Braum for instance" I say.

"Call it a stroke of luck" Sarah says while leaning back in her chair and crossing her legs "I've been looking for someone for this position for some time, however I couldn't find one that I found, good enough. That's was until the girls mentioned you after the day with you. They liked your company so on a whim I decided to dig into your past. When I did, I found the mother load. Dug even more and found what you used to do in collage. That's when I knew you would be perfect"

I found it a suitable response as it made sense "The contract?"

"Here" She says while sliding a piece of paper over to me on her desk.

I take the contract and began to look it over, expecting many of the things on here that you would expect of that of a body guard like having to attend parties that the girls go to and go on tour with them. Thats all well and fine until I see the last line on the last page.

"Excuse me, but am I reading this right?" I ask Sarah while showing her the line.

"Yes, you are reading that correctly" She states.

"Why do I have to live with them?, not that they are bad people but a genuine question" I ask.

Sarah smirks "Think of yourself as a deterrent, once people find out that K/DA has a bodyguard that not just protects them at concerts and parties, but there home as well, there won't be many who'd be bold enough to get to them"

"You seem confident about this. What about when they find out I'm a powerless?" I ask her, but I didn't expect her answer.

"That would make it even better. Imagine what society would think when they find out a powerless protects one of the worlds most famous pop star group. They'd be wondering not just how strong you'd have to be, but their thinking on powerless might change" Sarah explains to me. She's thought this through with the amount of time she had. Playing not just one game of me protecting K/DA , but changing runeterra's opinion on powerless.

"You most certainly thought this through" I say with a smile then chuckled a bit as I signed the contract "When do I start?"

"Tomorrow, I'll have Braum pick you up in the morning then have movers move your belongings to the girls' penthouse the following day" Sarah tells me.

I stand up and I shake Sarah's hand "Thanks for giving me the job"

Sarah smiles "I wouldn't let anyone else do it. The girls will be thrilled when I tell them"

I chuckle a bit "They most certainly will be"

"Have a good day (Y/n)" Sarah says as I start walking away.

"You as well, Miss Fortune" I say with a smile and she laughs a bit then I exit the room.

Standing outside the room was Braum who had a bright smile on his face "How did it go Mr. (Y/n)?" He asks me.

"I have a new job now, and you can just call me (Y/n)" I say and he laughs a bit as we start to walk down the hall together.

"Alright, It will be nice seeing you around, and I'm sure the girls will love to have you around more as well" Braum says.

We reach the elevator and I just couldn't help but give Braum a compliment "Hey Braum, you have a really nice mustache"

He chuckles a bit "Haha, thanks (Y/n), the wife says it's a hideous parasite on my face but I know she secretly loves it"

"Now I understand why you aren't the girls' all time body guard. The wife would think differently"  I say.

"I'm sure she might but she knows I'm a loyal man" He says with a laugh.

"I'll see you tomorrow morning" I tell Braum as I step into the elevator.

"See you tomorrow (Y/n)" He says back.

The elevator door closes and my phone starts to ring. I look at the contact and I see that it was Seraphine. I  answer the phone I hear Seraphine's bubbly voice.

"H-Hey (Y/n)! Are you free right now?" Seraphine says happily from the other side of the phone.

"Yeah, I'm free" I say.

I hear her squeal a bit in excitement "Want to go get something to eat then maybe go watch a movie?" She asks me.

I smile to myself  "That would be great. How about I come pick you up right now?"

"I-I'm not ready yet!, just take your time on your way here! See you soon!" She shouts through the phone before hanging up. I chuckle to myself about Seraphine's response and shook my head a little.

"Things are getting better for me"

Part 3

POV: Ahri

We're chilling in our penthouse in the living room. Akali's lounging around on the couch eating ramen, Evelynn is on her phone, I'm watching TV and Kai'sa is off in her room talking to her boyfriend, what's his name again?. My phone starts ringing and I go to dig it out of my pocket.

"I wonder whose calling" Evelynn says.

"Maybe it's (Y/n), maybe he wants to ask our fox out on a date" Akali says.

"Hush you" I say and I look and see that it was Sarah, our manager. I then answer the phone "Hi Sarah"

"Good afternoon Ahri, I have some news for you girls . Can you round everyone up and put me in speaker?" Sarah asks me.

"Yeah, can do that" I say and Evelynn and Akali were looking at me. I then shouted out to Kai'sa "Kai'sa, can you come here please!, Sarah has some news for us"

"Be right there!" She shouts back. She comes walking out the hallway from her room still on the one "Alright, I got to go babe, yes love you too, bye"

She hands up the phone then I put my phone int eh coffee table and put it on speaker "You're on speaker now Sarah"

"Good afternoon girls, enjoying your break?" Sarah asks to us.

"Of course darling, sleeping in my own bed for a change is good" Evelynn says.

"And being able to each Mr. Chow's ramen is even better" Akali adds.

"How about you Kai'sa?" Sarah asks.

"Things have been going well...." Kai'sa replies, uncertain about it.

"It's good to hear your doing well. Now to the good news. I've finally found a bodyguard for you girls" Sarah says abs the four of us were a little surprised and confused at her statement.

"A bodyguard? Why would we need one? Aren't the four of us walking, talking, flesh and blood weapons?" Akali says.

Sarah let's out a chuckle "He asked the same thing when I offered him the job"

"Who is he if I may ask?" I ask her.

"That's a surprise, he will be there tomorrow. He will be moving in with you" Sarah says.

"What!" The four of us say in shock.

"Are you sure about that darling? That seems rather odd for a man to live with us. What if he tries something on one of us?" Evelynn questions Sarah, but Sarah only chucked once again.

"Believe me Evelynn. I trust this man. He's the only one I trust to be your full time bodyguard. I've done a full background check on him, he's a good man, you'll get along with him, maybe even more" Sarah says laughs a bit.

"Sarah!" I say, knowing the others would be thinking the same.

"So a new boy toy for me?" Evelynn says while raising her eyebrow.

"I don't think you can make this one a boy toy of yours Evelynn, in fact, it's possible that he could turn  that around on you" Sarah says with some confidence in her voice.

"My, you have a lot of confidence in him" Evelynn says.

"Not going to lie, I'm kind of interested in what would happen if Evelynn was a bottom for a bit" Akali says and I let out a giggle.

"That would be interesting" I add.

Evelynn rolls her eyes "Like that would ever happen. I'm a diva and I'll always be on top"

"Whatever you say Eve" I say.

"Alright girls, I'll talk to you later" Sarah says then hangs up the phone.

"I wonder who the bodyguard is" I thought.

~~~~~
Hello everyone, I hope you enjoyed it if you made it this far. Please do tell me if there is any criticism or suggestions for me. It would be very appreciated since this book is deferent from what I am used to.

Tell me if you guys want to see more of this. Until next time bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

267K 6.7K 67
Only matured rating due to explicit language use, but wholesome all around! :D ▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖ Y/n Y/m/n Y/l/n, or Y/n Y/l/n, is the newly trans...
75.3K 2.7K 39
- Y/N is an archivist, scratch that, an "information artist", and he likes to believe he's cursed, cursed with bad luck, resulting in the constant la...
69.5K 1.9K 51
A boy who did way too much street racing and learned cars at a super young age! Ultimately, he ruined his life because of it. But did that stop him...
145K 2.6K 40
In a World created by the ever flow of Life and death, [Y/N] a 25 year old in a world of magical superpowers, cities of beauty and people of all uniq...