𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 // da...

By gookinn

Narnia is a lot of things, sensitive, naive, stubborn, shy, sassy, funny, and overall always hungry. Abused... More

characters
𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 #1
𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 #2
𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 #3
𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 #4
𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 #5
𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 #6
𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 #7
𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 #8
𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 #9
𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 #10
𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 #11
𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 #12
𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 #13
𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 #14
𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 #15
𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 #16
𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 #17
𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 #18
𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 #19
𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 #20
𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 #21
𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 #22
𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 #23
𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 #24
𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 #25
𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 #26
𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 #27
𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 #28
𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 #29
𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 #30
𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 #31
𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 #32
𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 #33
𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 #34
𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 #35
𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 #36
𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 #37
𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 #39
𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 #40
𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 #41
𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 #42

𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 #38

2.2K 103 28
By gookinn

dave shook narnia's shoulder, lightly.

"ma, wake up. we're here." dave spoke lightly.

however, narnia was sound asleep, snoring like she haven't gotten any rest for two weeks.

she and dave spoke for hours until she fell asleep in his arms.

dave tried a few more times until he figured she wouldn't budge. so, he carefully picked up her body and carried her off the plane into the limousine that was already waiting prior to their arrival.

it was a quiet, long ride from the airport to dave's home.

he leaned his head back on the seat, looking up at the car's ceiling, deep in thought.

he puffed his cheeks, irritated that he couldn't talk to narnia because of her restless state.

dave lifted his head, averting his eyes over toward narnia.

she laid down comfortably in two huge blankets across from him.

feeling as if they were too far apart, dave migrated over towards narnia's side of the car, and sat on the floor next to her face.

he removed the blanket covering her mouth and took in her beautiful features.

his thumb brushed across her plumped lips. he loved how her eyelashes lightly touched her cheeks.

and even though she was obnoxiously snoring, he enjoyed hearing and being around her space.

"sir," the driver pulled back the car divider. "we will arrive at approximately forty-five minutes."

"alright, cool," he sighed. "do you mind stopping at a mediterranean spot?"

"of course, boss. i will notify you when i find one."

"'perciate it, bosley." 

dave's driver sent him a tight smile before closing the divider once again.

his phone began ringing, he took it out from his pocket quickly - afraid it would wake up narnia.

he answered it, and placed the phone up to his ear speaking into it, "yo?"

"yooo, wasshappen'n?" tysheem's voice boomed through the phone.

"nothing much, heading back." dave replied, short.

"ahhh, ole girl coming bro?" tysheem asked, shuffling around in his car.

"why're you asking retarded questions, ty? are you dumb?"

". . . shut up, witch."

dave removed his ear from the phone, looking towards it like tysheem was directly in his face.

dave shook his head. "whatchu on?"

"i'm getting an oil change right now," tysheem pulled up in the small car department. "oh, hold on."

tysheem said, placing his phone in his cup holder.

dave waited and played in narnia's hair while tysheem was handling his business.

"morning, amigo. how may i help you?" a mechanic asked, shielding his face from the scorching sun.

"salud! uhhh, i need an oil change."
"sure, what model is your car, here?"
"2022 honda civic."
"nice nice, and uhhh. . . what oil does it take, vato?"
tysheem squinted his eyes, scratching his head. ". . . oh! gas? just regular 87."

dave and the mechanic both scrunched their faces. 

"no, no oil. oil for car." the mechanic spoke with a heavy accent, taping on tysheem's car.

". . . regular 87." tysheem replied once again. 

"tysheem, what kind of oil. . .  oil! not no gas, man!" dave spoke firmly into the phone. "you should know this."

"well, i don't know! shoot." 
"man, what's the model of the car?"
"a 2022 honda civic."
"oh, 0W-20 will do it good. tell the man that." "
"aight, bet."

tysheem took his head away from the phone and leaned out the window. "uhh, my fault g, OW-20." he said to the man.

the mechanic furrowed his eyebrows and nodded with a puzzled expression on his face, walking away from tysheem and the car. "de nada!!" he shouted towards him. 

the man looked back for a second before turning and going back into his workplace.

tysheem shook his head and picked up his phone. "i hope that's how you say thank you in their language. . .  but, alright man, i'll catch yall when yall get here."

"cool, and remember that oil name, bro. don't go around looking stupid like that again."
"so harshhh, but aight man," tysheem chuckled. "one."
"one." 

tysheem and dave phone line disconnected. and dave was right back into silence.

his hand remained intertwined with narnia's as she slept. she twisted and turned until she woke up, and meet eyes with dave.

she smiled small, with a tired look on her face. "why are you so close to me?" she spoke low. 
"i can't be close to you, ma?" dave answered, admiring narnia in her exhausted state.
"no." she replied, and they both laughed together. 

"aight then," dave let go of narnia's hand and began to move, until narnia caught his shirt, grasping it. 

"no, don't. i was just kidding."
dave settled back down. "i know, boo."
narnia smiled, grabbing dave's hand and closing her eyes. 

dave stared at narnia for a second, before looking away. "get some more sleep, boo. before we get there."

narnia's eyes opened a bit. "but i want to talk to you."
dave averted his eyes back on her. "you will when you wake up, i ain't going nowhere." 
"promise?" narnia fully closed her eyes again. 
dave wrapped his pinky finger around narnia's.

"promise, ma." he planted a kiss on her finger and waited for a response. 

but narnia was already fast asleep. 

dave sighed, feeling alone again without narnia's voice surrounding his ears. however, at peace with her presence.

dave closed his eyes and thought about one of his favorite moments with narnia.

TWO WEEKS AGO

narnia and dave talked away on the phone until he heard narnia's slight snores. 

"and i said to dude. . . narnia? narnia!" dave shouted on the phone, determined to keep her up so he could continue talking to her. 

narnia jumped up out of her sleep, and answered right away. "hmm? what? i was listening, keep going."

"boo, no, you were definitely snoring." 
"i don't snore, dave! how many times do i have to tell you that? i do not snore!"
"so it was my imagination then?"
narnia scoffed. "shooot. . . if the crows caw, it must be the law."
"you always saying something dumb, bro." dave and narnia immediately started busting out laughing. 
"whateverrr, you like it."
"mmm nah."

"you dooo, you just don't wanna admit it."
"you thought you ate with that?"

"picked the place, devoured the cake, and ate the plate."
"period."

"not you using girl lingooo." narnia laughed yet again.
"because of you! you a bad influence, b."
"mmhm, sure, dave." narnia began to close her eyes again. 

"aye, boo?" dave spoke up after a few moments. 
"mmm?"
dave hesitated before he asked his question."how would you feel about being my lady?" 
"what do you mean, dave?" 
"i want you to be my woman, boo."
"dave, stop.  . . stop playing." 
"i'm serious, ma."

narnia fell asleep, snoring, before dave could make them official. 

dave chuckled. "imma get you soon, man."  he spoke lowly, admiring her sleeping before he kissed the phone and joined her in slumber. 

𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙮 𝙠𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙨!

𝙞 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙥𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙚𝙭𝙖𝙢𝙨!

 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙚𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 49.7K 35
Tony thought he was texting Steve, but Steve, still not really understanding phones, gave him the wrong number. . Peter Parker, secretly known as Spi...
76.9K 836 46
when lexi texts her new friend she finds out that she was given the wrong number. will it end up being a good thing? or will it tear her life apart? ...
169K 4.6K 48
Serendipity- finding something good where you least expect it In which Dahlia Fey, an orphan mage from Narrowhaven, is the prophesied protector of Na...
133K 3.6K 25
Na'kyiah was quite, never spoke to anyone always kept to herself. No one ever spoke to her because they thought she was weird and poor. So instead of...