Vampire Blood

By Peepodotcom

* Vampire x Human au * THIS BOOK CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT LIKE SEXUAL LANGUAGE/ CONTENT AND VIOLENCE, RAPE, ME... More

A/N
Prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6 (tw: smut)
chapter 7
chapter 8 (smut)
chapter 9
chapter 10(smut)
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16 (smut)
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
Epilogue
A/N

chapter 13

1.1K 26 83
By Peepodotcom

Ranboo came out!!! I'm so proud of him :D

I'm glad that he's comfortable enough to share this with us and omg there are so many good fanarts lmao

omg I support him no matter what and I'm really proud :)

Niki pov

'What?' Dream and Bad said simultaneously while turning his head to look at me.

'I-I can turn him into a hunter.' I said while lifting my head to look at Dream. His eyes widened when he heard me and he rushed in front of me, Wilbur's grip tightening on me protectively. 

'Y-you can turn him into a h-hunter?' He asked me lightly with a look of hope in his eyes. I nodded my head and Wilbur's grip tightened even more when I did.

'Are you sure Niki?' Wilbur whispered to me while glaring at Dream. I nodded at him and looked into Dream's eyes. 

'Are you sure about this Niki? We would need your blood.' Bad asked me sternly.

'Yes, you can take as much as you need.' I reassured him while leaning into Wilbur. Bad smiled weakly at me and went to fetch a container. 

He returned shortly after with a small container and a knife. He held it out below my hand and I took a deep breath and took the knife. 

'M-maybe Wilbur should do it!' Bad blurted out when he saw how nervous I was. But I shook my head no.

'He can't turn humans, I'm the only one that can turn humans into hunters.' I said while lowering the knife onto the inside of my wrists. (tw: blood) I suppressed a whimper when the knife sliced through my wrists easily, blood started seeping out almost instantly and I lowered my hand above the container, blood dripping into it. I felt Wilbur reassuringly trace circles on my back while laying his head on my shoulder. (all clear :D)

'Okay, that's enough.' Bad said and I healed my wound with my powers and I saw Bad hand the container to Dream. I watched silently in Wilbur's embrace while Dream stuck his fangs into the container to absorb the blood into it. 

He walked to where George lay and lowered down to his neck, I buried my face into Wilbur's chest while Dream sank his fangs into George's neck and let my blood into him. Wilbur wrapped his big strong arms around me and stroked my back slowly. 

'Let's hope this works.' I heard Dream said and peeked out to see him wiping some blood off of his lips with a worried look on his features. 

Wilbur pov

'It's going to be okay... He is going to be very happy that we had succeeded.' I whispered into Niki's ear, making sure none of the vampires heard us. I smirked slightly when she nodded her head at me, stealing a peck on my lips in the process. He will be very happy when he hears what we have achieved. I am sure that after this, we can return with our mission fulfilled, and we can finally have some time to ourselves, just me and Niki. 

'Can you guys please just wait outside? I need to make a few checkups on him and I will contact you when he wakes up.' Bad said, snapping me out of my thoughts. Right, we're still on a mission.

'How long do we have to wait?' Dream said weakly, George seemed really impact his feeling... We could use that to our advantage but we'll save that as a last resort. 

'Not long, about 24 hours and he would finish changing. You can come in when I finish checking him up and stay if you like. But I have to warn you, he would be extremely disoriented when he wakes up because the changing will affect his nerves at the time being to lessen the pain that the changing is affecting.' Bad explained to Dream and I could feel Niki listening attentively in my arms. 

Dream nodded and started to leave. We took our cue to leave with him before he could say anything, Niki's hand in mines. We had to gain his trust. 

'I-I don't know how grateful I am that you guys could save him.' Dream said quietly when we had exited the hospital room. He sat down on the couch and I sat down across from him shortly after.

'It's really nothing, we're very glad we could help.' Niki said kindly while plopping herself next to me on the couch. Niki was really good at acting, so good that sometimes she even fools me, but I know that she is always loyal to the crescent clan and would never betray us, betray me. 

'If you would like, I can assign you two a room and you can stay there until George wakes up. I will also take the collar off.' Dream said after some pondering. A small smile perked up in the corners of my mouth and I could practically feel Niki's joy radiating off of her. 

'We would like that, thank you Dream.' I said politely and stopped myself from gagging when I thanked him, a fucking leech. I just hope George finishes changing soon, then we could actually start planning our escape, if it comes down to it. 

'I will tell someone to escort you to your room and call you when he wakes up.' He said and we both smiled a bit at him, at this rate, we might not even have to escape, he might just let us go. But it's still likely that we have to escape. 

'Mr. Wilbur and Mrs. Niki, please follow me to your rooms.' A slave said walking up to us with his head down. I didn't like that he addresses me and Niki as couples but we had to be in order to complete our mission. I stood up and grabbed Niki's hand. I smiled at Dream again and he returned it with a slight nod. 

We followed the slave to the second floor where most of the rooms were and stopped in front of a fancy door. The slave took out a remote and clicked a green button on it, and our collars popped open with a hiss, and clanked onto the ground. The slave bent down to pick up both the collar and gave me a keycard that opened the door.  

'I shall now return to my duties. If you have any requests, please address me with the bell in the room.' The slave said still with his head down and bowed when he finished. 

I pushed the door open to a large room with a king sized bed, a balcony and a living room with TV and a couch, and a door leading to the bathroom. I walked inside after Niki, locking the door and plopped down onto the couch, sighing and stretching my arms and legs. 

'You are such a good actor Niki, how do you even conceal your thoughts like that?' I sighed while Niki sat down opposite of me and crossed her legs. She chuckled slightly and shook her head at me in disapproval. 

'Not everyone has the ability to block out mind readers, Wilbur. A lot of us have to train to conceal our thoughts from vampires like Dream.' She said while raising her brow at me.

'I know, but your better than everyone else! How do you even do that?' I asked again but she just chuckled and shook her head, getting up from the couch and walking to the bathroom, grabbing clothes from the wardrobe in the process. 

'I'm going to take a bath.' She said simply and locked the bathroom door behind her.

time skip to next day

Dream pov

I probably shouldn't have given them that many privileges but I don't care anymore, I just wish for George to wake up and be by my side again. I never knew he was such a big part of my life until I lost him, I had grown too fond of him in the process. 

I stashed my thoughts about George away in the corner of my mind as I stepped out of the shower, drying myself off and distracting myself with the thoughts of the hunters. I didn't like that I couldn't hear Wilbur at all, and he seemed a bit unhappy when the slave addressed them as a couple. I still don't trust them that much but they did save George. 

George...

I shook my head, clearing my thoughts and putting on a hoodie and jeans. 

DREAM HE'S WAKING UP COME QUICK!!!

Bad shouted in my mind and I immediately teleported to the room where George stayed and scared Bad half to death when I appeared right in front of him. 

'AHHH! DREAM YOU GOTTA STOP, YOU MUFFIN HEAD!!!!!!!!!' He shouted dramatically and I chuckled, rushing over to where George lay on the bed. He was whimpering but seemed to be better overall. I put my hand on his and squeezed it lightly.

'Can I take him back to my room?' I asked hopefully and mentally punched the air when he nodded his head. I lifted him up bridal style and said goodbye to Bad and teleported back to my room, laying George onto my bed.

I could hear his heartbeat speed up and his breath quicken, signaling he was waking up. I sat down by his side as whimpers of pain escaped his lips. 

George pov

Pain 

pain is all I could feel. Burning, scorching, hot pain.

I yelled as I jerked awake, doubling over immediately with pain, I whimpered as my whole body felt as if it was on fire, pain coursed through my veins and everywhere on my body. My ears were ringing when I felt someone wrap their arms around me as I squirmed in pain, tears rolling down my cheeks. I felt myself being pulled into their lap and the smell of lavender invaded my nose.

Lavender...

 I calmed down a little when I realized it was Dream who was pulling me into his arms and not that disgusting piece of shit. I whimpered as the pain dulled down a little, the fire seemed to retract to wherever it came from as Dream soothingly traced circles on my back as I cried and whimpered in his arms. 

The ringing in my ears slowly subsided and I could hear Dream whispering my name in a calming manner over and over again. The pain was just lingering in some places but was mostly gone. I felt as if my senses were enlarged, I could hear two people talking outside the door and birds chirping on a far away tree outside the closed window, I could see better in the dark room, almost as clear as day, and I could trace the smell of food from outside the door all the way to the kitchen.

'George, it's okay, your okay.' Dream whispered softly in my ear and I lifted my head to look at him. I gazed into his mesmerizing emerald green orbs, then my gaze dropped down to his lips.

'Dream...' I whispered and then leant into him, pressing my lips against his softly. My actions caught him off guard but he quickly returned the kiss, snaking his hands around my waist and pulling me into him more, I wrapped mine around his neck as our lips moved in sync. 

I pulled away from him and rested my head against his shoulder. He sighed in relief and tightened his arms around me lovingly, resting his head on top of mine. 

'Are you feeling okay, George?' He asked me softly and I pulled back to gaze at Dream.  

'My head hurts a bit and I feel a bit weird.' I replied while giving him a peck on the lips. He hummed and laid down, dragging me down with him. I laughed as I toppled down on top of him, where I punched his arm playfully.

'What happened?' I asked Dream and before he could reply, a knock was heard on the door, and I rolled off Dream for him to get the door. He opened the door and standing there were two familiar figures, Wilbur and Niki.

'Wilbur, Niki!' I yelled and hopped off the bed, leaning against the bed frame as I felt a bit dizzy from standing up so fast. I shook it off and ran happily over to where the hunters stood. I ran in front of Dream and hugged Niki and Wilbur tightly in a group hug, making Niki giggle. 

'What happened?' I asked eagerly and the three of them exchanged glances at each other, and then both the hunters proceeded to stare at Dream. 

'Well... I think you should go see for yourself first... How 'bout you go into the bathroom...' Dream said hesitantly and I frowned at there attitude and walked over to the bathroom, closing the door behind me. I stared at myself in the mirror and felt something was off. My jaws nearly dropped to the ground when I noticed my irises were white. 

'WHAT THE FUCK WHY THE HELL IS MY IRIS WHITE?!' I screamed and kicked the bathroom door open in anger, the door nearly flying off it's hinges. The three of them seemed surprised and worried when I stormed out of the bathroom, smoke might as well have been pouring out of my ear in anger. 

'You were going to die, George... We had to do it, at least you aren't a vampire.' Niki soothed and Dream glared daggers at her with a 'What's that supposed to mean' look. I paused and furrowed my brows as what happened before I passed out hit me like a ton of bricks. 

'W-wait... You t-turned me into a hunter?' I asked hesitantly to Niki and she nodded, I stood there and pondered about what had just happened while Dream pulled me into his arms and planted a soft kiss on the top of my head.

'I'm just glad your okay...' Niki smiled softly at me and I smiled apologetically at her.

'Since your a hunter now, I will allow you to train your powers with them.' Dream said while smiling at me and I beamed at him happily. 

'Wait, powers?' I asked as my face scrunched up in confusion and Niki nodded enthusiastically. 

'Yep! Hunters have powers just like vampires and they vary from none to up to three depending on how powerful you are! And we have to find out what and how many powers you have.' Niki informed me and I nodded thoughtfully, looking up to see Dream's reaction. 

'Sure. When do you think is a good time? How about after dinner and we can go out.' Dream offered and we all nodded, although I could tell that Dream still had suspicions about them, they still saved my life. 

'Great! We'll see you two after dinner then.' Dream said and shut the door after they started walking away. Dream whirled around and picked me up and my legs instinctively wrapped around his waist and I blushed when I pressed my lips to his. 

'I'm disappointed that you still need to walk after dinner or else I would've fucked you so hard you wouldn't be able to walk for days.' Dream growled into my ear, sending shivers down my spine as he threw me onto the bed and crawled on top of me. 

y'all really thought I was going to write smut? nonono ;)

i might write a spinoff of wilbur and the crescent clan but idk it would be a tnt duo book if i did write it so :)

(it would be pretty kinky cuz its wilbur and quackity guys. come on, how would it not be kinky lol) 

hope you liked this chapter, please vote and comment :D

word count: 2596 words. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 226 109
His irises swirled slowly, an enticing pale silver against his stark black lashes. They illuminated slightly, so quick it was gone in a blink. He bro...
855 36 11
Vampires prowl, hunt, feed, and kill. In a time much less modern, humans cowered at the mention of them. Nowadays, they're fake and nothing more tha...
48.3K 2.3K 56
"Shut up! Stop treating him as if he were some monster!" Sapnap started laughing "Are you serious, George? He IS a fucking monster!" --- Dream, a wol...
1.5K 106 13
He watched as her eyes skimmed over his dark eyes and black hair with barely a reaction. He felt his pride twinge a bit so he went further. Lifting h...