Who Are You

By BlossomLindsey

In which, a girl with the same name as Min Yoongi's ex, texts him by mistake and he confuses her to be his ex... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Epilogue
Epilogue II
Epilogue III

Chapter 71

10.1K 588 402
By BlossomLindsey

Everyone was silent. It was really astonishing to have such an audience who adjusted to the ambience so beautifully.

Tae's mic was right in front of my lips. I sighed and took the mic from his hands to which he was flabbergasted.

"He doesn't have a ring guys," I spoke, overcoming my natural diffidence. There's no way in hell, I would let it go this way.

The crowd laughed at that, even the members were laughing and Yoongi rolled his eyes like the chariot wheels. By this point everyone knew the bond between Yoongi and me. I have been much of a social media sensation and have featured many vlives he did at home.

Yoongi was still on one knee as he bit his lower lip in frustration. This is what you get when you act oversmart.

"So, should I accept the proposal?" I asked the armys instead. There was a mixed response of yes and no. The no were obviously in the mood of drama.

"What do you say Namjoon?" I asked RM knowing his response already.

"I would not without a ring!" He chuckled.

"But his confidence gives him brownie points," Jimin added.

"Thanks Jimin!" Yoongi said, standing back up.

"No. It's not a proposal without a ring. Lemme show ya how it's done," I said and sat on one knee. My right hand pulled out a small box from my pant pockets while the left one had the mic.

I opened the box to flash a glimmering loop of platinum, simple as he likes it. I motioned my hand towards him and another held the mic close to my lips.

"I was about to do it backstage but I doubt I would get this beautiful moment again. Yoongi, I don't have words, no pick up lines, no drama. I have my feelings, my heart, this ring and myself. You've given me so much- your slow hands and honest eyes, everything is priceless.

Your voice does to me what autumn does to leaves. You speak and I fall every time. There's a moment when I think that I cannot fall anymore when I am on ground but I look into the ocean of your eyes and they drown me way beyond the ground level." I saw his eyes widening and won't lie I was feeling nervous and jittery.

"Marry me Yoongi," I said, took a deep breath and added, "Let me slow dance with you under the moon. Let me kiss you under the rain. Let me run with you freely in the flower fields. Let me read you stories... Let me love you forever."

His jaw dropped and there was pin drop silence. A lone tear trickled down his beautiful face and watching it, I lost track of mine those were brimming my eyes.

This is how it's done bitches!

"Yoonjee!... Yoonjee!... Yoonjee!" The fans started cheering lowly till the intensity increased, BTS joining them. Yoongi's palms obscured his face and everyone hooted. When he looked back, tears of joy, like summer raindrops wetted his blood-pumped skin.

He lent out his hand towards me and nodded. I smiled widely, wiping off the tear that fell down my cheeks with the back of the hand holding the mic and laughed breathily. I kept the mic down and pulled out the ring. My hands were trembling as a dry leaf but I managed to pull out the ring.

My hands came in contact with his warm one, mine were so cold, almost when ice meets fire. I slid the ring in his finger after a few unrewarding attempts. I kissed his hand gently and smiled at him but he looked away, trying to conceal his pearly tears, like rose's dew.

Everyone applauded and cheered.

"I love you," he mumbled. I couldn't hear it since the cheering was hive but I made out his lip movements.

He turned his hand gesturing me to take it and I did. He supported me to stand and almost instantly I was engulfed in his warm arms.

"I fucking cannot describe it anymore," he whispered, "I love you and you're the only one I want. And the only one I'll ever want."

"Woahh!" Jungkook said, his eyes showering admiration.

"Kiss!... Kiss!... Kiss!..." The crowd cheered making us part. We both had our lips spread wide in a smile.

He leaned in to kiss me.

"Stop smiling. How will I kiss you if you are smiling," I chuckled.

"You too," he responded.

"I cannot!"

"Same!" He smiled even more. We still leaned in so that our lips just touched each other, we couldn't really kiss as our smile was way too dominant.

"We'll continue this later," he whispered and I just nodded.

He brought his mic to his lips, speaking, "I love you Miss Rosemeyer."

My eyes widened a bit. It never came out that I was Abigail and I didn't care to announce it.

The murmurings were heard all over.

"This talented woman, Jerry Jarvis, Abigail Rosemeyer... Jee, my Jee, is gonna be my wife," he spoke, pulling me by my waist to collide into him by the side. "Everybody make some nooooiiiise."

Everyone yelled at the top of their voices, the army bombs lighting in the color purple making it look so ethereal.

"Why do we always have two news burst out together?" I whispered into his ear and giggled later.

"Maybe it's a cue that we'll be having twins?"

"Hyung! Sorry to disturb you but you spoke that on the mic," Hoseok bursted out laughing and an embarrassed blush crept up my cheeks.

"We don't hide anything from family," Jungkook replied instigating a loud cheer again.

"Sorry guys, I think I gotta go," Yoongi announced making me utterly perplexed. He pulled me along, taking me backstage.

"Yah you absolute turd, where the fuck are you taking me," I protested, trying to get my grip off my hands.

"Hold my hand fucker, we are gonna follow the bro code our entire life. You cannot runaway now," he said and finally we entered a room. He closed the door behind him and immediately his lips were on mine. His hands on the curves of my cheeks and he was bending slightly to reach my height.

He tasted like Tequila Sunrise and a sweetness that made my head swim. My hands wrapping around his neck to support my elevation to reach him. He growled low in his throat when I did so.

Abruptly the door opened and a loud gasp disturbed us.

We parted and I was panting heavily. I looked towards the door and there was literally everyone- All of BTS, Mihi and Woobin. I instantly felt furious at him for being that impatient, totally keeping my desperation to the side.

I am the queen ofcourse!

I slapped his arm in annoyance, "Who told you, you can do anything you want?"

"It's my mouth and you are my fiance now. I can do whatever I like!" He shrugged, his nonchalant attitude totally contradicting his deep blush.

"Oh really? If you wanna poop, you go to a washroom fucker! You don't just heft turds anywhere because you got an ass!" I grunted and heard a distinct laughter.

"Did... Did you just compare my kiss to poop?" He looked at me with horror.

"You wet sock! I'll fucking change your apple juice with piss!" He challenged.

"I'll boil your teeth in acid fucker!"

"I'll-"

"Guys calm down," Jin laughed.

"I still can't believe they'll marry. I can imagine them having knives on each other's throats and saying I love you," Taehyung passed.

"I still don't understand why they are marrying," Namjoon mocked making the already furious us even more agitated.

We both glared at him and he instantly became intimidated, hiding behind Hoseok who was laughing so brightly.

"That's the truth though," Jungkook smirked.

"WE ARE FUCKING PAPERCLIPS SUPPORTING EACH OTHER!" We both yelled at the same time.

My heart swelled at the unanimity and I looked at him with dramatic hearts in my eyes and he had the same. We hugged each other at the epiphany.

"I love you even when you are an idiot!" He mumbled.

"I love you even when you look like Shrek!"

He deliberately pushed me by my shoulders, "Shrek really? That fat green physically intimidating ogre?"

I nodded.

"I-"

"And there we go again!" Hoseok exclaimed. Yoongi moved ahead and pushed all of them out.

"We need our privacy, so calm the fucking fire on your curious asses," he grunted and closed the door right on their faces.

He finally locked the door, moving towards me again.

"So, where were we," he asked.

"The kiss or the fight?" I was genuinely confused. He laughed at that and wrapped his hand around my waist to crash me into him.

He pecked my lips and smiled, "Roses are red, violets are blue. My bed has a space for two."

I wrapped my hands around his neck and lifted up to peck his lips, "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, we can do it in the car."

I will always win at this.

"You smooth-" he could not even complete his sentence when he crashed his lips against mine.

THE END

•••

(A/N: Thank you guys for your love and support. We've reached 60K and it's been one heck of a journey. Thank you for your comments that I really enjoyed reading. I just finished reading lord of the rings and finished writing this. Woah I feel empty now.)

(A/N 2: I really love Jee though. More than any female character I had written. )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55K 2.7K 51
!texting au! Jung Hoseok thought he had confessed to his crush but it was the wrong number... Min Yoongi or AgustD, thought he had sent the file...
16.4K 603 33
Where Park Jimin is unsatisfied with his single life and stumbles upon a cute looking Kim Namjoon through online dating. texting chapters but mainly...
395K 10.9K 56
Imagines and Texts between you and Bangtan! ❗❗GIFS DOES NOT BELONG TO ME, IT BELONGS TO THE RESPECTIVE OWNERS❗❗ #68 in Random - 11/8/2017 #738 in Fa...
985K 32.1K 38
[ Min Yoongi of Bangtan Sonyeondan | Roses of Love, the first series ] ☆ On-Going ★ Completed ☆ On-Hold ☆ Soon "Because of the rain, I fell for you."...