๐‹๐ˆ๐‹๐€๐‚ โ†ฑ แต— แตโฑแต—หขแต˜สธแตƒ หฃ สณแต‰แตƒแตˆ...

By lyneysmagicwand_

(y/n), a young girl who adores lilac (the color, the flower, everything about it) gets to know takashi mitsuy... More

- ๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—–
๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐˜๐˜„๐—ผ
๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ
๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ
๐—ณ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ
๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜…
๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜
๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ณ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜…๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜† ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜† ๐˜๐˜„๐—ผ
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜† ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜† ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜† ๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜† ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜† ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜† ๐˜๐˜„๐—ผ
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜† ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜† ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜…
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜† ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜† ๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜† ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†
๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜† ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜† ๐˜๐˜„๐—ผ
๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ด๐˜‚๐—ฒ
๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ป

๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜† ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜…

1.7K 53 133
By lyneysmagicwand_

KEISUKE RAN UP TO (Y/N)'S ROOM AND SLAMMED THE DOOR OPENED breathless. He had gotten a scratch on his motorcycle and his parents insisted on him getting to repair it, therefore, he got there running.

"DON'T YOU DARE GO WITH YOUR DAD FOREVER" the black haired said out of breathe.

(y/n)'s eyes widened at the boy's sudden entrance as she stays quiet for a long second. "Who told you it wasn't meant to be only for the summer?"

"Your maid! Yesterday I came over and she said you were sleeping but she warned me about it because your mom asked her to"

"Oh..."

"Please (y/n). You can't do this to me. You can't do this to Mitsuya! The man literally just said he was down with having kids with you. Please, I'm begging you, stay. You're 18, you can make your own decisions and live by yourself. Get kids with Mitsuya and use it as an excuse if you want to, just PLEASE, do not go. I'm begging you" the boy said bowing down to the floor.

He couldn't face her. Specially not when his eyes were filled with tears. He never knew how much (y/n) meant to him until now.

"Hey hey hey. Kei calm down, it's alright" she said as she sat up in front of him. She played with his hair then pulled him into a hug. "I'll convince my dad to not go. How's that?"

"You better do so. I cannot live without you. Neither can Mitsuya. Don't go for Mitsuya's sake"

"Alright. Alright. Calm down Kei. It hurts me seeing you like that"

The boy nodded and backed off. He quickly wiped away his tears and said "I'm not crying! You are!"

The girl chuckled at her friend's comment and smiled. He was actually half right. She was holding her tears so hard, she didn't want to lose her shit in front of her.

Wanting to change of subject, the boy said "So, are you going on for the having kids with Mitsuya option?"

"Kei-"

"Do you want to have kids with him?"

"Yes"

"So have kids with him. Simple!"

"But Kei-"

"Pleaseeee"

"Well..."

"He wants to have your kids too. Call him if you don't believe me. You know what? I'll call him and ask him just like that. I won't say you're here or shit. I'll just do it so you can see his answer and-"

"No no, I do believe you it's just- I'm scared of what my mom will think about this..."

"I'ma ask her, be right back"

"Wait what?! KEI NO STOP"

It was too late. The raven haired already had gotten to the girl's mom and was talking to her.

"So, um... I have a weird question but can you answer it with honesty and not panic?"

"Of course, so what is it Baji?" (y/n)'s mom said smiling.

"Call me Keisuke or Kei ma'am, no need to be so formal"

"Alright then. So, how would you react if (y/n) came up to you and say she's pregnant?"

"Wait what?"

"Just answer the question please"

"Eh- well- I'd be happy for her. I would give her every information needed to raise a kid. I'll get along with the dad, if he doesn't choose to live obviously. Oh and I'd even offer her the option to do abortion if she's not ready to have a kid"

"Ma'am, this might be random. But I'm in love with you"

"Oh. Um. Thanks? But eh- can I ask a question first?"

"Yes?"

"Why are you asking me that?"

"Because (y/n) is considering having kids with her boyfriend but the only thing that she's worried about is your reaction to this"

"Oh. I see. Wait what?!? She got a boyfriend?!"

"Did she not tell you?"

"No?!?"

"Gosh they're both the same"

"Who is it?"

"You know the lilac haired boy?"

"Which lilac haired boy?"

"You're kidding me right?"

"No...?"

"ARE YOU SHITTING MY DICK? MITSUYA NEVER CAME THERE?"

"No? Is that his name?"

"Yes! His full name is Takashi Mitsuya!"

"Oh. Um. Well- maybe (y/n) was just scared for the questions?"

"Hold up there ma'am. I'll be right back"

"Alright"

Keisuke rushed up to (y/n)'s room and grabbed the girl's hand pulling her down along with him. "What are you doing Kei?!" (y/n) asked.

"We're gonna go over Mitsuya's house"

"What?!? No"

"Yes. I cannot believe you didn't tell your mom about Mitsuya. You're breaking my heart (y/n)"

"Well I'm sorry"

They arrived in front of Mrs (l/n) and Keisuke said "Mind if I bring you somewhere along with your daughter?"

"What? Right now?"

"Yes"

"Well- uh- are this clothes appropriate?"

"Yes, they're very pretty. Fit you a lot ma'am, your ex husband must have had gotten hit by a truck to divorce with you. Anyways, now let's go" the raven haired said in a hurry.

"Kei wait!"

"What?"

"I have to take my phone"

"Gosh hurry the hell up (y/n)!"

"Okay okay okay"

The girl rushed up to her room and just stood there for a minute. This was too much things happening at the same time. She didn't think she'd be able to handle it. She then quickly looked around to find her phone. She grabbed it and joined her mom and best friend.

TIME SKIP

"Oh. Hey (y/n), hey Baji. And hey- wait... Mrs (l/n)?" Takashi said confused of what was going on.

"Ma'am, this is the guy I was talking about. Takashi Mitsuya" Baji said proud of himself.

"Wait wait wait? What's going on?"

"Long story short : (y/n) said she wanted your kids but that she was worried of what her mom would think about this, so I asked her mom what would her reaction to (y/n) announcing her that she's pregnant until she tells me that she had no freaking idea that her daughter had a boyfriend. And me, as the best friend, future godfather, future uncle and everything else, had to make you and her mom meet" the raven haired said without inhaling for even a second.

"Calm down Kei, breatheee"

"Alright alright. I'm sorry"

"Don't apologize-"

"Okay I'm sorry. I mean- I'm not. I mean- ugh you know"

(y/n) chuckles and nods. After all, Mitsuya says "Eh. Well come in..."

"Oh no need to" Mrs (l/n) said smiling.

Takashi was about to insist when Luna and Mana rush up to the door and hug (y/n). "(y/n)!" they both said excitedly.

"Mana! Luna. How are you two little angels?"

"We're good. I've been excited to meet you. Oni-chan has been keeping talking about you as always" Luna said smiling.

"I would have had too if I was him" Baji joked.

"Can you come in?!?" Mana asked begging.

"Um, alright. Also, here's my mom" the girl introduced her mom to her boyfriend's little sisters.

"Nice to meet you all" the woman said awkwardly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5K 379 11
in which hitoka nishimiya is learning how to be free and takashi mitsuya is with her every step of the way. takashi mitsuya x fem!oc short story TOK...
685 14 5
Former president of Aihara Academy, Taniguchi Mitsuko. Able to be kind and friendly to certain individuals, showing a softer side to others, and also...
99.2K 4.1K 19
completed. sequel available. โ i want you to be happy. โž โ•ญโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ•ฎ a story where Mitsuya decided to break it off...
2K 89 15
Takashi mitsuya x reader Will contain anime/manga spoilers. I don't own Tokyo revengers!! The plot is a bit changed and I only added y/n and extra ch...