Mistake Not (1) ✓

By Starrmazing

Get through Senior year. That's all I needed to do then I would finally be able to get out of Oklahoma. Head... More

Durant High Stand Alone
Songs That Will Be Used For MN
Notable Cast
Mistake Not
Prelude: Halloween
✔️1. Petrov
✔️2. Generous
3. Unlikely
4. Difficult
5. Apology
6. First Study Session
7. Step Back
8. A Promise
9. All Bark
10. His Bed
11. Friends
12. Means Nothing
13. Shouldn't Care
14. As If Nothing Happened
15. Jealousy Fits You
16. Tension
17. Deceive
18. Halloween
19. Caught
20. Inevitable Conflict
21. Reading The Situation
22. Valorous
23. Touch
24. Injurious
25. Vulnerabilities
26. Girl Talk
27. Late Night Intrusion
29. Left Wondering
30. Distress
31. Handcuffs
32. Clash
33. Number Forty-One
34. Game
35. Losing Patience
36. Dubious
37. Consequences
38. Arduous
39. Unexpected Visits
40. Not So Normal Thanksgiving
41. Missing Piece
SPOV
42. Learn Me
43. Commit
44. Understanding
SPOV
45. Block
46. One Ear, Out The Other
47. Claimed
48. Returning A Massage
49. Telling A Story
50. His Girl
51. Sentiment
52. Pest
53. Only
54. Feels
SPOV
55. Daring Game Goes Left
56. Not Verbal, Physical
57. Firsts
58. Long Time No See
59. Space
60. Back Home
61. Secrets Out
SPOV
62. You And Me
63. Early Christmas Exchange
64. New Years
65. Happy
66. Heart To Heart
67. Prom Night
68. Beyond Insanity
69. Uncontrollable Obsession
70. Found
71. Risks
72. Being Loved To The Ends
73. Always There For You
Conclusion: Graduation
𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰𝐬
𝐒𝐧𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐏𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐀𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬
𝐐/𝐀 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐍𝐨𝐭
𝐐/𝐀 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠

28. Caught, Again

4.3K 232 252
By Starrmazing

I was beginning to believe that my Red was a freak. Undercover.

Something I feel like I will enjoy in the future when things between us evolve.

Yes, she has this naive look to her but what she just did, initiating a kiss with me after touching my nipple piercings that suddenly became sensitive to her soft touch. Something I found strange however sensual.

Her little body was on top of me, kissing me. A bold move on her part but was I complaining? Fuck no.

If I was being honest with myself, she felt really good on top of me.

I don't know what made her decide to kiss me. Especially after how much she's tried to convince herself that nothing good will come between us.

I saw it. The way she would sometimes sneak glances at me in class, thinking I wasn't noticing. The way my words would affect her. The more I observed her, the more it was starting to become easy on reading her.

But I don't tease her to overwhelm her. She's inexperienced and if anyone told me I would be fucking with a virgin, I laugh in their face.

However, things are changing.

She's starting to get in my head. Every day, every hour, with every passing second. I was beginning to think something was wrong with me mentally and physically. She doesn't even have to fucking try to get me hard which I found very surprising.

It takes a lot of effort to please me and I've never found a girl to do such a thing to me. Red was slowly creating foreign feelings for me that I couldn't understand. I was still trying to process it.

When Jules called her over without telling me, I felt some kind of way. I didn't want Genieve to know even the slightest bit of my personal life other than I come from a wealthy, normal family. Which was far from the case. My family was toxic and it didn't start with my parents.

I can still remember the day my mother feared my father after he confronted her about her secret affair with his best friend, Vince Petrov. My father's friend and cousin.

Of course, I knew about it first. Hell, I was nearly thirteen when I saw my mother in the kitchen bent over the counter while cousin Vince was behind her, moving in a way I didn't understand fully until my dad caught them in one of their slip-ups.

My mother saw me that same day I first caught her with cousin Vince. She explained to me that they were doing some sort of experiment, telling me to not tell my father about it or I will be a bad boy.

I may have not understood then but I was far from stupid. I knew what they were doing was wrong and I chose not to say anything though I desperately wanted to, I wanted to keep the family together. Adrian and Jules wouldn't have understood and what I did was to protect them.

But that saying, what's done in the dark will come to the light, has come around on my mother. Turns out father caught them and still to this day, I had no idea how which is why I was confused about why my own mother blamed me for her fault.

Her cruel words, discouraging and mentally caused me to build a wall for myself. I don't act like an asshole for no reason. Well, I don't mean to always be one.

But like I felt before. Things were beginning to change and it was all because of the gorgeous nerdy girl on top of me. Kissing the hell out of me.

The little noises she was making weren't making things better. And the fact that she initiated the kiss was fucking better.

I don't even know if she knows exactly what she is doing. Her little ass, grinding against me as if she was desperate to be closer to me.

And the second she brushes against my hard dick, I found myself flipping her on her back. I was too lost in her sweetness to realize that she was pushing me. A painful pinch to my arm and I pull away from her, my lips hovering over hers both panting like crazy.

"So soft and sweet. Why do you keep fighting me, baby?" I breathe against her lips.

She halts, tensing. "Because of my dad." That tempting look fades while fear replaces it.

My brows furrowed, confused. What did her dad have to do with us and what was happening right now?

"What do you mean-"

Her hand comes up to my mouth, hushing me while she scoots from under me. "Shh."

I go to remove her hand when I heard the sound of a car door and the beep indicating that doors of a car were locking.

So that's why she was tensed. Red was scared of getting caught with me by her dad who I didn't even hear. She must have heard his car pull into the driveway. Hell, I was too lost in her to hear a damn thing.

Smirking, I nipped at her palm and she gasps.

"Ouch!" She snaps, her beautiful face scrunching up in irritation before shoving me off of her causing me to lose the balance I had on the couch and tip over, falling on the floor.

"Fuck, that hurt." I grunt when I land awkwardly on the floor to prevent myself from hitting the coffee table that was inches from my head.

Ignoring me, she grabs my clothes and shoes and shoves them into my arms the moment I stood to my feet. "You have to leave."

I know it was wrong of me to be laughing but I couldn't help it. The thought of Red getting caught because she did something she wasn't allowed to was entertaining. She was panicking and pushing me towards a back door that led to the backyard.

"Damn, Red. Relax."

"How can you tell me to relax? Why are you laughing?" She whispers harshly just as her hands go to switch the locks when suddenly the door clicks.

I frowned while confusion crosses her features. Why was he not using the front door?

"Upstairs." She pushes me while following me.

"Your dad must have-"

"Seen your freaking car." She cuts in just as we round the corner up the stairs. "I told you, Mercer."

We barely made it up the stairs when the door opened and she is in front of me then, dragging my arm until we were in her bedroom. Swiftly, she closes the door quietly before pushing me towards her window, not allowing me to take in her room.

"Red." I say, the amusement in my voice clear as I struggled to put my clothes back on.

"Out the window." She rushes, running around me to unlock her window. She lifts it up high enough for me to get through.

"You serious?" One of my brows lifted in question.

I've never really jumped out of a window of a girl's bedroom and I was unsure of jumping out without hurting myself.

"Yes," A frantic look on her face. "Unless you want to get me in trouble."

I risk a glance at her bed to see my sister was still sleeping, her loud snores confirming that. I slipped on my shoes just as I hear footsteps nearing the stairs.

"Fine." I sighed, going to the window. I managed to get through, holding on to the ledge while she is waiting for me to drop to the ground so she could close the window.

But I don't let go just yet.

"I want a kiss."

Her brows furrowed. "Are you serious? You are deliberately trying to get me in trouble." She whispered back to me harshly.

I don't say anything. She quickly comes to terms that I wasn't going anywhere until she gives me what I want.

"You get on my nerves sometimes." She scoffs but she leans down, placing a chaste kiss on my lips. "Now, leave."

"One more."

Footsteps getting closer but I was a sick bastard that was addicted to her lips.

"Mercer." She whines and fuck did that sound so good.

"Alright, alright." I chuckle.

I let go and was lucky to land safely on my feet. The sound of the window closing meets my ears while I hurry up to my car. I could only hope she didn't get caught but there was a side in me that hoped she did.

I'm twisted for liking the idea of sneaking around and now jumping out of her window.

Something I wouldn't mind getting used to.

"Whose car?" I questioned, hating the way I was going to lie to my dad.

I didn't like it. I didn't want to become a person that started lying. It may have me at times but that doesn't mean consequences are sure to follow.

"That boy who dropped you off before."

Damn it, he saw Mercer's car.

My dad was able to get off early and he was not ecstatic to find a familiar white dodge near his driveway.

"Dad," I inhale calmly. "Many people have dodge cars."

We were in the kitchen. He pulled me away from my bedroom so we wouldn't wake up Jules. I was having a hard time trying to keep up this composure but I wasn't giving up.

"Genevieve Santos." The warning in my father's voice clear as day.

"What?" I put on my best confused face.

"Don't lie to me. Was that boy over here?"

"I don't know. If that was him, he was probably worried about Jules and lingered just in case she needed anything. They are close siblings."

His frown deepens. "You didn't tell me they were siblings, Gen."

"Maybe I didn't want you to make a big deal out of it."

He opens his mouth to speak and it closes back. Sighing, he runs a hand down his face. "The next time you see him, tell him not to do that. It makes everything look suspicious.

I nod, my beating heart relaxing. "I will."

He nods. "Well, good night. I might run out and get breakfast."

"Okay. Good night."

After placing a kiss on my temple and walking to his room, I quickly managed to head back to my room. Opening the door, I entered and closed it back. I exhaled a breath of relief but I was far out of the clear. Especially when the lamp on my bedside turned on and my room filled with light.

I turned to see Jules yawning and rubbing her eyes.

"I take it that you didn't get in trouble then."

"W-What?"

"You and Mercer are the noisiest people I know."

I looked at her with wide eyes. Did she hear Mercer and I? I thought she was asleep.

"How? You were snoring so loud."

She waves me off, not at all taking offense. "Don't hate me because I was sleeping well." She teases before continuing. "But don't let that fool you. I heard and saw the little kiss." She laughs softly.

"Jules, I-"

"I'm not upset at all. In fact, I'm happy but I'll leave you guys alone. For now." She smiles before turning back over and laying down.

I was uncertain about how to feel about being caught by her but Jules seemed to know more about this thing between Mercer and me than I do myself.

-

What are your thoughts? The characters?

I am officially done with this semester of school and I am hoping that my GPA raises more than I expect it to. And here's a little storytime from me to you:

As some of you know, I mentioned back in October 2021 that I was in the hospital going through a lot. I didn't get out until November 1, 2021. At the time I was in the hospital for two weeks unable to do anything.

I wasn't ready to share or talk about it. I still struggle coming to terms with it at times and it's overwhelming for me every time I go to the doctor's office. I was a nineteen-year-old girl that was diagnosed with an autoimmune disease that has major effects on my right kidney.

No, I didn't believe it when they first told me. I was balling my eyes out when they first told me and I tried to tell them to do all the stupid tests again to make sure I was misdiagnosed and that it was something minor. Anything but that but their diagnosis was correct.

It was hard, especially during that time and I struggled badly. I wasn't able to do much let alone write. I failed a few of my classes last semester and I have to retake them. It was hard trying to do school. Especially when you are taking so many pills with so many side effects. Physically and mentally. I swollen. I wouldn't say I am a stick figure model but I was not my normal size. If you could have seen how swollen I was, I was swollen and that was because of the water I was holding on my body. I was thick. My feet, my thighs, my stomach. Getting those little shots to keep me from getting blood clots, my hair was falling out, and emotions were everywhere. It was horrible.

I am still struggling with the aftermath though my body is still coming down. I am getting a whole lot of new stretch marks that are dark (due to my medicine) and the bruises that I still have from back in October. It was a lot.

But I am blessed to have the family I have and without them, I don't know where I will be. I love them so much and they were there for me in the hard times. The mood swings like irritation and sadness were the most I felt. Sometimes I just didn't want to be bothered and be alone.

So close to being depressed. It was hard because I asked myself why was I going through this. What did I do wrong to deserve this? It's life-changing when the unexpected happens. Especially when I've been healthy just about my entire life. It just made no sense and it was out of the blue.

But I'm still here and making the best of it.

Yes, I still have to take a lot of medicines that I wish I don't have to take but it's necessary. Later down the line, some of those medicines I won't have to take anymore but I will still be taking the important pills daily for a very long time.

I remember when I was released from the hospital and I pulled out all the medications. I broke down like dang, I have to take all these. Every day. But I am dealing with it and seeing my doctors when I need to see them. They too and my family is happy with the progress I am making. And the fact that I have come to be positive about it is shocking. Especially a person as young as me. (I just turned twenty back in March).

But that was all. I still am not ready to share with you what kind of autoimmune disease I have yet because it's still a process of me feeling comfortable saying "Yes, I have this." If you know what I mean.

Anyways, that was all I wanted to share though it was a lot. I thank you guys for the support and love on this book. I noticed daily how I get more readers and positive messages. Much appreciation and love to you all. I love you guys.

See you in the next update!

-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 601 40
Sometimes at a point of time, we need to face problems from the people we don't know. I'm Neely Jones from Florida Orlando and I'd recently moved to...
858K 29.6K 75
If you have not read my first book (Behind Classroom Doors) please go do so before reading this one! This is the sequel but I hope you enjoy it! This...
4.7K 80 8
"I don't care. I don't care if you wear a scarf over your head. Or if you prefer to wear long sleeves and pray five times a day", he inches closer. "...
20.9K 1.5K 106
⚠️ Warning!!⚠️ ⚠️ Contains mature content such as smut, violence, language and drug use⚠️ Completed ^^^^^^^^^^^^^* " Bad things happen to everyone a...