Tattoos and Dimples (Punk AU)...

By AvannahSay

Harry is just an ordinary boy in college. Somewhat... He's bullied for the fact that's he's gay, and when bul... More

Tattoos and dimples *Larry Stylinson*
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Epilogue
SEQUEL?

Chapter 23

85.7K 2.4K 1.7K
By AvannahSay

(Basically the beginning is time passing for their vacation so...)

-Louis Point of View-

The last days at home, were okay. I still missed the crap out of Harry, so I was excited about seeing him again. I sat in my flat, unpacking. It was fun hanging out with the girls. I missed them, but still. Hazza. He was always on my mind. I often found myself in a trance, staring of at his necklace. Or playing with the chain.

"Hello?" I heard the door open. I heard Harry's converse against the wood of the living room. I burst out the room.

"HARRY!" I shouted. I ran up to him, jumping on him. I wrapped my arms around his neck. "Hi babe." I smiled. He shook his head.

"Hello koala bear how are you?" I giggled as he set me down.

"I missed you. A lot." I smiled. He wrapped his arms around my waist, placing his head on my shoulder.

"I know. I missed you more than I can tell you." I smiled. "So did you like your birthday gift?" He smirked. I turned to him.

"You're such an arse." He smiled.

"Why?! Tell me why!" He tickled my sides, making me squirm and laugh.

"Stop!" I shouted laughing at him. He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. "HARRY!" I shouted. He threw me onto the couch. I looked up into his gleaming eyes. "Harry?" I asked nervously. He stopped. "Your eyes."

"What?" He asked.

"They're blue." I smiled. He rolled his eyes.

"WAY TO SCARE ME!" I grinned and pulled him to my chest.

"I'm just sayin' cupcake." He smiled and pressed a kiss to my lips. I had been aching to do that ever since I stepped out if that bedroom door a few days ago. He pulled away after a moment.

"I don't think I'll ever get used to that." Harry murmered.

"Get used to what?" He pecked my lips again.

"How I always want to kiss you." I smiled.

"I'd say the same. You hungry? I was gonna order dinner." He nodded.

-•-

We cuddled on the couch for a while. Eating pizza, watching some stupid romantic comedy Harry picked out, drinking tea. Just talking. About everything and nothing.

"Do you ever worry about going back to school?" I asked eating a slice of pizza. He shook his head.

"I kinda expect it. And not much has happened since I broke my nose or whatever." I frowned.

"What do you mean not much?" I asked concerned. He rolled his eyes.

"Louis, it's just names. I'm not getting shot."

"I just don't want you killing yourself or something." He coughed on his food, sending crumbs out if his mouth.

"Why would I even attempt to kill myself?" He asked surprised at my question. I gulped.

"Maybe you thought your life was that bad, I don't blame you if you tried." His eyes bulged open.

"Louis have you... Have you tried to..?" I shrugged. He dropped his food and pulled me in a hug.

"Is that why you take pills? Cause you tried." I nodded.

"Yeah. Are you mad?" I asked. Harry chuckled.

"Louis I'm proud, not mad." I looked at him surprised.

"You're not mad?"

"Why would I be? The fact that you tried, and got help is enough. The fact that you can admit it to me is even better." I smiled and let out a relieved sigh.

"The little things that make me love you even more."

"Didn't even think that was possible.

-•-

-Harry's Point of View-

I brought Louis to a gay bar for New Years, so it wouldn't be as awkward. Liam and Niall came with us, so it was fun. Louis was wearing one of those 2013 glasses. His hair was quiffed up and he was drunk. He was absolutely piss drunk. And when Louis is drunk, he's a giggly mess. He finds everything funny.

"10! 9! 8!" I hugged Louis from behind as the countdown grew closer and closer.

"Hazzabear!" Louis giggled.

"7! 6! 5!"

"Hello boyfriend how are you?" I joked.

"4! 3! 2!"

"You tell me."

"1! Happy New Year!" Everyone shouted. I locked my lips around Louis. Moving in sync for nearly a minute.

"Well happy New Years Loubear."

"Happy New Years slutcake." He smiled. "I love you." I grinned.

"Love you too."

"We should go home. I'm in a mood." I raised my eyebrows at him.

"The mood?"

"The mooooood yes." He drawled out the 'o'.

-------

I woke up the next morning with a fidgiting Louis beside me, I wrapped my arms around his body.

"Louis, go to sleep." I mumbled tiredly.

"Hazza, it's nearly 11." I was surprised by the time.

"So? It's our last day before I have to go back to school babe. Please just sleep with me." He sighed.

"Alright, Alright. Fine." I smiled and hugged him close to my body.

-----------

I hate school. Hate it with a burning passion, the only thing I want is my Loubear in my arms. But, sadly, all good time comes to an end. I tried to pay attention to the professor's lesson, but I couldn't. And I had mid-tern exams soon. But somehow, the class managed to blow by.

"Harry? May I see you please?" A professor asked. At first I was tense, but I obeyed and followed the chubby man into the room. "Harry, we have some questions for you." I looked around and the room had 3 other people in it. Head mistress, The school counselor, and some other guy. I gulped and sat down.

"Hello Harry, I'm Mr. Blake, I work in the court system." I nodded and shook the strange man's hand.

"Harry, to our understanding, there has been some violence breaking out against students, you being main in this situation."

"Yeah, what's this about?" I asked nervously.

"Well, it's all over Harry. You won't get hurt anymore." Head mistress smiled. I gave everyone a look. A confused one.

"What?" Mr. Blake handed me a book.

"Harry, it's a law. One can not be judged upon race, sex, religion, gender, and lots of other things. Including, homosexuality. We have asked other people about this, and we learned Homosexuality is frowned upon by some students. Especially Ryan Green." I was still confused.

"Harry, we have taken legal action for your safety. Those whom were causing You harm, have been expelled." My jaw dropped. Tears threatening to release from my eyes.

"Harry it's alright." My professor smiled. I shook my head still in shock.

"Harry, we assure you, if anyone harasses you, or anyone for that matter for their sexuality so on and so forth, it will be taken into legal action."

"He can't hurt me anymore?" They nodded.

"You are safe at school now Harry. It's all taken care of." I let out a sigh and rubbed my face.

"Thank you. Thank you so much."

---------------------

This is the last chapter before the epilogue and it sucks big time but hey! I basically wanted to just kinda end it there. So in other news.

IF YOU WANT THE MPREG THERE'S GONNA BE A SEQUAL FOR IT.

IF YOU DON'T WANT MPREG THERE'S GONNA BE AN EPILOGUE!

Two endings, two happy trails :) yay! And 2 shout outs.

1 to @Mrs_Zaya_Malik for giving me the idea of two endings. GIRL WE THINK ALIKE!

and another to the birthday girl @pandamandawtf HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL MAY ALL YOUR WISHES COME TRUE!

(Yeah I see your comments. I see you.)

mmhm. Bye. And. Larry, oh Larry.

"Always in my heart, Louis"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.9K 312 11
This "story" contains small imagines about Larry Stylinson, of which i will be trying to make cute. Enjoy!
39.4K 1.3K 30
{ BOOK ONE } Punk boy Louis Tomlinson has always been the most adored boy in school. Making out with girls at random, and having even guys drop down...
232K 6.2K 26
Harry's stepfather doesn't approve of his newly acquired son's choices. Not the way he dresses Not the way he does his hair Not his piercings Not...
285K 9K 22
Louis is a new therapist and Harry is his patient. He is also a very depressed kid and all of his therapists have given up on him, but what happens w...