𝐇𝐮𝐦𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐚𝐫✔️

By Mushwrites

*UNDER EDITING When they have get into a forced Marriage for some causes, how their life turned up side down... More

NEW START
• Aesthetics •
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
𝟐1
22
23
24
25
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
47
48
49
50
51
52
• EPILOGUE •

26

17K 1.1K 213
By Mushwrites

If you all want regular updates then please do proper comments other then saying "please update" Drop out nice comments and votes to get the quick chapter.

"Thanks Zaviyaar" She whispered as her eyes shined with gratitude, she placed her thumb on his jaw and wiped the lipstick mark shyly.

While Zaviyaar was just speechless with her gesture, Aayat giggled noticing his stunned face, she just walked out from his sight and he came back into his senses, placed his finger on the place where she kissed, and redden.

"Umm what was that?" He asked as he jogged towards her and walked beside her raised his eyebrows in questioned.

"Just a gesture of gratitude" she replied tucking her hair behind her ear shyly, she didn't know how to express herself so she told him with her actions.

"Thanks was not needed, but yeah I like the way you thanked me" He told her with a smirk plastered on his face, Aayat just glanced at him and smiled then she suddenly gasped as He pulled her to the left side as she was about to bump into the waiter.

"Dhiyaan se biwi" He said softly setting her saree, Aayat gaped at him as her heart skipped a beat at his actions.

[Careful wifey]

They both joined others, Aayat strolled ahead of him and he was following her slowly covering her back and a smile playing on Aayat's face.

What's wrong with you, bride?" Aayat asked, noticing Eshal's gloomy face as she sat beside her, and Zaviyaar walked from there dropping her.

"Your brother, he's just busy with his phone, he should have get married with his phone only" She uttered in annoyance Aayat giggled at her.

"Eshal it must be something important otherwise he's always giving you attention all the time so stop complaining" She told her Eshal just rolled her eyes.

Then she noticed Zaviyaar giving a sign to Aayat and she was turning red Eshal elbowed her teasingly.

"You tell me what's going on with you blushing and smiling like an idiot," She remarked with a teasy grin.

Aayat just pressed her lips to stop her smile and glance at Eshal who was waiting for her She sighed and told her everything.

"Aww..he's so caring and sweet, And romantic too" Eshal gushed over him Aayar just nodded her head with a smile.

"Let's exchange husbands, Aayu" Eshal remarked, with a serious face staring at Saad angrily, Who was still talking on the phone.

"What?" Aayat exclaimed loudly, getting the concentration of a lot of people, even Zaviyaar glanced at her weirdly and she just gave him a sheepish grin.

"Shut up, how can you even say that, I can exchange anything but not my husband," she responded getting possessive over her husband, glaring at Eshal.

"Oh come on I'm just joking, i love my husband alright" She remarked rolling her eyes Aayat just made whatever face.

"Sorry baby it was an important call" Saad apologised sitting beside her as he side hugged her.

"I know that's fine" She replied him giving him a sweetest smile Aayat raised her brows her eyes narrowed at her words sometime back she was complaining and now, she just sighed shaking her head at her best friend. 

"Okay I'll leave you two alone then" Aayat said smiling at them she was about get up Eshal hold her hand halting her.

"Just sit here and give me company, he'll leave again in five minutes" Eshal told her shrugging her shoulders Aayat frowned her brows and saad excused himself as he got a call again. Eshal looked at Aayat and gesture her told you look, Aayat huffed and sat back comfortably.

~

Zoya was walking holding the cup of ice cream when she bumped with Zahaan who was about to apologise but when he saw her he made a irritated face, and even she glared at him angrily.

"Andhe ho chalna nai ataa kya?" She yelled at him angrily

[Are you blind, don't you know how to walk]

"Excuse me ,Tum ho jo ice cream thoosne mein masroof ho and blaming me" Zahaan replied her rolling his eyes. 

[you are the one who was busy in eating ice cream]

"I don't know why I'm even crossing paths with you" she complained shaking her head. 

"Maybe destiny has some plans for us" Zahaan teased her going closer to her she widened her eyes and her heart skipped a beat she stared at him for a some seconds but then she come back in her senses.

"I'm not interested in a guy like you" she uttered as she pushed him placing her both hands on his shoulders.

"Yeah like I'm dying to be with you" He replied he sarcastically and left waving his hand. 

"What's wrong with me" she whispered placing her hand on her heart.

~

Eshal and saad were posing for pictures and Eshal forced Aayat and Zaviyaar to take some too when Zahaan joined them.

Zaviyaar stood beside Aayat silently making Eshal and Zahaan rolled their eyeballs. 

"Why are you both standing like strangers?" Zahaan remarked, throwing his arms in air peeking at them.

"Yeah please pose like a couple should pose " Eshal told them shaking her head at them, Zaviyaar sighed in resentment and glimpsed at Aayat, who was uneasy as she was holding the saree from behind it was flying because of air.

He stood behind her and wrapped her both hands around her stomach, taking her by  surprise, she stiffened foremost at his touch but then got relaxed.

"What are you doing?" She asked him tilting her head to glance at him, with her eyes peeking at him in question.

"Posing for a picture you only said we will remember this in future" He replied, staring at her back and she giggled hearing him he smiled too watching her face. And the photographer clicked their picture.

"By the way, I'm noticing you for that first time in a tuxedo, you are Looking handsome " Aayat  praised him, He felt delightful.

"Even you look gorgeous in this saree the neckpiece is suiting you, when you entered honestly I was not able to take my eyes off you" He whispered leaning near her ear and the red hue appeared on her cheek, making her look adorable.

"But why this neckpiece suddenly ?" She questioned him raising her brows curious about it.

"Just wanted to gift you something as I realized that I never gifted you any,  after our marriage so yeah" He answered casually, and shrugged but Aayat appreciated it as little things matter for her a lot, and it made her pleased how slowly they are working on their relationship.

"Stop talking to you both, you guys can do it afterwards for now give us a nice pose" Eshal complained looking at them, Both rolled their eyes and nodded,

Zaviyaar removed his hand just to hold her hand and encircled his arms around her tummy again, and held her tightly and placed his head in her hair, getting lost in her fragrance, making rest of them surprised, Aayat gasped with the proximity as she thought he is shy type of a guy, but then she calmed herself and smiled for the picture.

Now it was time they were going back home, Eshal was just sobbing badly hugging her mother who was going back Australia as the all functions got over. Even Zoya was going back with her which made Zahaan inelegant even he didn't know why.

Seeing her even Aayat felt emotional and began to cry the tears rolled out from her eyes, Zaviyaay shook her head in incredulity

"Aayat cool off, it's fine" He let out taking her in hugged her from the side rubbing her arm Aayat leaned on his side, sniffin, Zaviyaar wiped her tears with his thumb gentlly.

"Eshal we all are here with you" Saad's mother said caressing her head she tried to console her knowing this is the most difficult time for the girl to leave her family.

"Why are you crying stupid" Eshal said glimpsing at Aayat while wiping her tears. 

"Because you are crying" Aayat grumbled cutely causing the rest of them chuckle. Eshal smiled and pulled her in a hug which Aayat reciprocated.

"Even you will be leaving tomorrow" Eshal said remembering it Aayat sighed in sadness and tightened the hug.

The functions got over smoothly, and they left for their residence

~

Next morning Zaviyaar opened his eyes when his alarm tingled he scrunched his face, furrowed his brows and tired to get up to turn it off but felt restricted he turned to see the beautiful sight.

Aayat was napping, placing  her head on his arm and her legs were on the top of his, she had wrapped her arm around his torso, he just felt enlightened. He liked the fact how they are getting closer gradually And getting comfortable without any awkwardness.

He placed his hand on her soft chubby cheek and stroked her cheek with his thumb softly staring her intensely he didn't realised 15 minutes passed he looked and the time and broaned his eyes.

He slowly yet carefully placed her head on the pillow, removed her arms and legs from him and smiled noticing her clutching his blanket tightly. 

"Such a baby " He commented, tapping her head softly and went inside the washroom to get ready, He came out after 15 minutes dressed in black shirt and jeans he set his hair and looked at the time.

"Aayat wake up come on we have a flight to catch" He conveyed seating beside her Aayat scrunched her face and turned to his side and opened her eyes slowly and adjusted them with the light.

"Umm" She uttered getting bewilder as Zaviyaar was leaning on her he chuckled catching her adorable face.

"Get up, did you forget we are going London today"' He informed as he stroked her hair softly Aayat enlarged her eyes and got up with a jerk realising it.

"OH SHIT! I completely forget I'm so late damn" She exclaimed worriedly as she removed the duvet and strolled to walk in the closet hurriedly followed by Zaviyaar, but she held her abdomen and closed her eyes feeling a pain. 

"Relax we still have time, it's 10 we have fight at 12 so just breathe and step slowly " He notified her clasping her from her shoulder and he eyed her abdomen.

Aayat stared at him and nodded her head cutely getting shy Zaviyaar ruffled her hair and went out from his room.

Aayat preferably got fresh up putting up with all time, She changed in black shirt and black tight jeans, she arrange her hand bag, putting all the needed specialties, she already packed her suitcase two days ago, then she wore black boots and placed the long coat on her arm and didn't dried her hair it were still wet she just applied lip balm and walked down without any makeup on her face. 

Zaviyaar who was waiting for her got stunned seeing her in western dress for the first, he didn't seem to take eyes off her, She was looking hot he thought.

Aayat felt his heated gaze and just blushed it's not that she doesn't wear western dress, she is more comfortable with traditional wear in front of her fathers, but she like jeans and T-shirt too she used to wear that in Australia mostly. she just took a breath and joined him for the breakfast others were already done.

The atmosphere was gloomy as everyone was unhappy that both Zaviyaar and Aayat were leaving, Both were well aware with their sentiments . After finishing the breakfast it was time for them to leave.

Aayat and Zaviyaar both embraced grandpa together, he took Zaviyaar's  hand and clasped with Aayat's hand nd smiled at them.

After that they embraced their parents with the all love, they were trying not to get emotional at this moment.

"Look after Aayat this time you are not alone, she's coming with you,  she'll be alone their so focus more on her not on your work, and keep calling us understood" Jannat advised him, Zaviyaar shook his head in disbelief.

"And what about me? You are concerned for her more then me mom, I'm jealous" He complained like a kid making her chuckled at him.

"Because I know she'll take care of you" Jannat replied to him cupping his face, Zaviyaar glanced at Aayat to see her hugging her mother and tears flowing from her eyes.

"Stop crying, I'm not going to kill you over there " Zaviyaar joked lighting the atmosphere Aayat broke the hug and glared at him.

Ayesha just chuckled between tears, she walked to him and put her hand on his shoulders pushed him aside to hug Jannat he pressed his lips to control his smile.

"I know i don't have to say but still take care of my idiot son" Jannat said caressing her hair in hug Zaviyaar rolled his eyes hearing her and Aayat smiled tightening the hug.

"Don't worry Mama I'll look after this baby" She replied glancing at Zaviyaar who glared at her she just shrugged her shoulders.

"Kya matlab main koi bacha dikhta hun tumhe?"

"Harkaton se tou app lagrahe Ho?"

"Stop don't keep fighting you both" Ayesha told them they both stare at Eachother and nodded their head in yes, then bidding adieu to them they walked out pursued by Eshal saad and Zahaan as they are dropping them till airport.

They reached the Airport, Eshal Pulled Aayat at the corner making Zahaan and Zaviyaar  frowned and Saad just rolled his eyes knowing their act.

"Chill they have to gossip a bit before leaving" He notified both of them.

"Just enjoy your honeymoon, I'll wait desperately for the good news and do tell me everything about your first night " Eshal advised her shrugging her shoulders Aayat windend her eyea and placed her hand on her mouth.

"Just shut up, what are you even saying?" she whined, narrowing her eyes at her,  getting anxious even though the idea of the first night crossed her mind.

"Oh come stop being shy now, I saw how you both have started getting touchy " Eshal teased her with a wink, side hugging her Aayat made whatever face and joined the boys. 

Zahaan turned gloomy and upet watching them leaving,  Zaviyaar chortle and pulled him in a hug ruffling his hair, and with another hand he embraced saad, Eshal and Aayat examined at them with a smile on their faces

"Whom will I teased now" Zahaan let out breaking the hug a bit and peeked at Aayat pout sadly, She giggled and walked to him taking him in a hug while saad and Zaviyaar hugged them for the side, Eshal smiled glancing at theses cousins, when saad pulled her in hug with them. They move away and bid farewell to them.

Zaviyaar and Aayat  were about to step inside but Zaviyaar ceased her extend his arm in front her She stared at him bewilder. 

"Wear your coat first" He commanded glancing at her long coat which was placed on her arm, Aayat giggled hand over him her handbag and wore her coat and then took her bag back from him. 

"Who asked you to look pretty? '' he complained with a frown on his face as he stood in front of her and buttoned her coat from front properly.

Aayat just smiled at his possessiveness, He  clasped her hand, gave her a gentle smile both stepped inside the airport.

Do share your views, do votes and comments.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

575K 26.6K 22
"Y-ye a-aap k-kya..., (W-what a-are y-you..)" I abruptly shut up as I saw him giving me a hard look through the mirror. Lowering my eyes, I tried my...
25.8K 1K 30
Qaraabat meaning relationship, vicinity, nearness,affinity. The story of Yazaan Ibrahim and Warisha Yazaan. Bound by the beautiful bond of Nikkah. Bu...
Love and Lies By Bitsy

General Fiction

42.3K 3.2K 31
**SPIN OFF OF MARRIED TO MY BEST FRIEND** LOVE...The feeling that makes you feel complete. And once blessed with it, you do everything to cherish it...
205K 9K 29
A story of two individuals who never admitted their feelings for each other Ego, Misunderstanding, Family and Life has kept them apart from each oth...