|Philippine National Heroes I...

By KumoriTodoroki234

This Imagines book is made for fun •This book will include the heroes from their movies: -Dr. Jose Rizal -An... More

🤝How you two met🤝
❤️ Their/You're Confession❤️
If you wear a piece of their clothing
When you're gone
If you are mute
If their Jealous
When you speak in another language
Sacrifice
When you hug them from behind
If you are deaf
When you get you're period
Love Bites
Mahal kong Miong~
If you ship Elias and Ibarra
If you are blind

When you're taller than them

543 16 4
By KumoriTodoroki234

📚[Dr. Jose Rizal]
- He would be slightly jealous of your height, but also afraid. You look intimidating if you just gave him a blank stare, or worse if you're angry.
- He would always look up at you, and sometimes make him flustered.

🗡[Andres Bonifacio]
- He would be amazed by your height, because you were taller than him.
-You can also reach things that he can't reach, and he's thankful for you to reach it for him.
-When you guys cuddle he would always be the little spoon.

🗡[Emilio Aguinaldo]
- He would be always looking up towards you instead of the normal height.
- He would compare himself as you being the adult and him being a kid. Because of the height difference.
- People would be intimidated by you, for just being tall.

🌙[Gen. Antonio Luna]
- When he gets into a somewhat heated argument with someone and going to a literal fist fight, you would always hug him and proceeded to carry him away.
- Still, yelling at the person whilst you carrying him away. But he's thankful for it.
- You'll just hug him until he stops arguing with someone, then sleep.

📌[Col. Francisco Roman]
- He is amazed by your height, because no woman/man was taller than him. Except you.
- If he can't reach something, he'll ask you if you can reach it for him.
- When you hug him and laugh, he could literally can feel the vibration of your entire body, because of your laughter.

⚙️[Cap. Eduardo Rusca]
- Whenever he gets a bit tipsy and cannot walk, you'll just carry him and say goodbye to the luna gang.
- He would snuggle besides you in anyway he can to keep him warm from you.
- You would always put his gloves away in a unreachable position, because you deem to forget that you need to put it in a lower or normal place.

❣️[Gen. Gregorio Del Pilar]
- He would always ask you if you can give him a boost if he's reaching something or wanting to see if their are enemies on the other side that he can see.
- Would constantly want to be little spoon.
- And had to drag him or just carry him home if he's drunk.

❣️[Col. Julian Del Pilar]
- Almost the same height but you being an inch taller than him.
- Always would flirt to you and make jokes.
- You would always take his hat and run. The chase begins.

🖇[Col. Vicente Enriquez]
- When you hug him its like hugging a small teddy bear, because when you do hug him you will be lifting him off the ground.
- " walang mag-galaw.....VICENTE!!"
- *poof* tada! Here he is smol boi vicente

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

747K 16.7K 45
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
835K 51.3K 116
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
Cry-Baby By Criss

Teen Fiction

3.2M 102K 30
I wiped my eyes once again to see deep piercing green ones looking down at me. More tears came as I saw the root of my anger, and I stood up pushing...
11.1K 312 35
The Future Hero of Time, Link's Triforce within his left hand has broken off into 12 pieces. Because Link's Triforce had broke, it took along his own...