Don't Love Her

By Bp_hiu

Lisa had been wanting to live a simple life ever since she turned into a teenager and had no butlers, maids... More

Dear, Readers: Note
Prologue: Freedom
일(1): Freedom = Normal Life
이(2): Job
삼(3): President & Secretary
사(4): Routine
오(5): Bad Blood
사(6): Something
칠(7): File A Case
팔(8): Marry Me
구(9): Ex-girlfriends
십(10): Scary
십일(11): Just Friends
십이(12): Bad Liar
십삼(13): Ignore
십사(14): Help
십오(15): Adhesive Bandage
십육(16): Weird & Bad
십칠(17): Not A Liar
십팔(18): Save Them
십구(19): Interested
이십(20): Collapsed
이십일(21): Sudden Trip
이십이(22): Play
이십삼(23): Los Angeles
이십사(24): Owned
이십오(25): Wedding Ring
이십육(26): Romantic Date
이십팔(28): A honeymoon is a must.
이십구(29): Ideal Type
삼십(30): Dirty
삼십일(31): Try
삼십이(32): Watch
삼십삼(33): Family Rank
삼십사(34): Fall Harder
삼십오(35): Top
삼십육(36): Title
삼십칠(37): Drinks
삼십팔(38): Headache
삼십구(39): Main Plan
사십(40): PARIS, France
PART II (40): Pursue
PART III (40): Second Cousin
PART IV (40): Meeting
PART V (40): Ready [M]
사십일(41): Lalisa vs Taehyung
사십이(42): Caught
사십삼(43): Lunch Break [M]
사십사(44): Dumb and Dumber
사십오(45): Clingy
사십육(46): Eight Letters
사십칠(47): Jealousy
사십팔(48): Dead
사십구(49): Escaped
오십(50): Sudden
오십일(51): Motorcycle
오십이(52): Wang's Weakness [M]
오십삼(53): 'An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth'
오십사(54): Jennie chose her wife, Lalisa.
오십오(55): Tears of Joy
Part II (55): More Than Two
오십육(56): Teasing
Part II (56): Roseanne-Bambam
PART III (56): Joohyun-Jongin
오십칠(57): Other Friend
오십팔(58): Punish [M]
오십구(59): Touch=Kill
육십(60): Chu-unnie
육십일(61): Overthinking
육십이(62): Hide
육십삼(63): Deserve
육십사(64): Peace and Happiness
EPILOGUE
SPECIAL CHAPTER (I): Children
SPECIAL CHAPTER (II): Adorable Family
SPECIAL CHAPTER (III): Last [M]
Author's Note

이십칠(27): Score

25.6K 1K 366
By Bp_hiu

DAY 64

JISOO

Last night was the best night ever, like for real, because I had a fucking date with the one and only Rosé. I even got a kiss from her twice and I almost did not wash my face because of it, but I have to because I need to remove my make-up and do my skincare routine.

Today was one of the worst days because my dear bitch friend is hella mad and she is currently nagging all of her employees for not meeting her standards and expectations.

I don't know why she is here instead of handling her family business. From what I know, she is more needed there than here, especially when KM Group is making tons of money every second.

She probably leave all of her work once again to Limario, who is now her wife. They just got married and no one knows other than the three of us.

They haven't had a honeymoon.

Well, a honeymoon is a must. They should be somewhere right now, having fun, and enjoying their honeymoon.

Oh! I remember that Limario was just forced to marry my bitch friend

Maybe Jennie proposed to Limario to have a honeymoon, but the latter refused, making my best friend grumpy.

I rested my chin in my palm and watched Jennie. She was so furious that her veins were already visible on her head and neck.

She was throwing the files at her employees and scolding them. She has been doing that for about an hour now, and she has never run out of scolding.

This lady needs to get laid.

However, it's impossible for now, but I know sooner or later it will happen. Just more seducing and appealing to Limario, she (J) will finally going to get laid.

I fished out my phone and sent a message to Limario, which received a quick reply. I put my phone back in my pocket and continued watching my best friend.

"Stupid motherfuckers! It's so simple, yet you can do it! I thought you were all from fashion school!!" Jennie shouted angrily, making the whole crew scared and flinch.

Ding!

The elevator opened, revealing the person that I had been waiting for. She arrived earlier than I expected and was with Seulgi.

Damn, this girl is a superhuman.

"What the fuck is this?!" Once again, Jennie shouted, and it echoed in the whole hall. She was about to slam the file on one poor employee's face when a hand grabbed her wrist.

She was about to shout, but Limario leaned closer to her ear and whispered something that I wish that I had heard because it made Jennie shut up.

"I apologize for what happened. I hope that no one gets badly hurt. If ever there is, kindly contact this number and get treated for free. Also, there will be a food delivery, and I hope each one of you will enjoy it." Limario bowed at them politely.

All of the employees bowed at her as well and stayed standing in line since Jennie was still not dismissing them.

"You all can continue working." Limario dismissed them instead, which made the employees a bit reluctant about going back to their cubicles.

"You all can go now." I said and motioned to them to go back to work.

In the blink of an eye, they are already hiding in their cubicle, afraid to meet Jennie's wrath again.

I glanced at Jennie, who was standing, remaining silent, then I inverted my gaze to Limario.

"What did you tell her that made her shut up?" I asked Limario while pointing at Jennie.

"Don't make me regret that I married a grumpy woman like you." Limario whispered, which earned her a slap to the shoulder from Jennie.

"I heard that." Jennie said, glaring at Limario.

"So, what's the truth?" I inquired.

"I will tell her father that her daughter needs to go to the psychiatrist to fix her anger issue." Limario answered, and I looked at Jennie.

"Looks who is scared of her father." I teased, which earned a deadly glare from her.

"Go to your office, do everything you need to do, and I will fetch you there. Seulgi and I just need to check something, okay?" Limario asked Jennie.

To be honest, I'm expecting a retort from Jennie because Limario was basically ordering Jennie.

"Okay." Jennie responded.

Damn, this girl got tamed.

Has this girl developed real feelings for Limario already?

I grabbed Jennie's wrist and dragged her inside of my office, ignoring the confused looks on Limario and Seulgi's face.

I made Jennie sit on the couch and sat across from her.

"Did you already develop romantic feelings towards Limario?" I asked, looking at her directly in her feline eyes.

"I guess." She answered nonchalantly.

"I thought you were only romantically interested. I didn't expect that you would develop romantic feelings for her this early."

"Even I." She sighed. "I didn't know what happened to me, but I have this feeling that I want her, I need her, I need to own all of her, and I should be the only person she will love and no one else because she was mine."

Damn... I didn't expect that she would be head over heels towards Limario.

"You sounded like you were obsessed with her." I said.

"Maybe, I am." She responded.

"So, what are your plans now?" I inquired.

"My first plan is to make Lalisa live with me so I can easily execute the rest of my plan." She crossed her legs, and there was an evil expression plastered on her face.

"You are scaring me, Jennie." 

She chuckled.

"Don't be scared, Chu, because Lalisa was supposed to be one to get scared since a certain woman from the Kim Clan developed romantic feelings towards her and won't stop until she gets what she wants no matter what the cost." 

Fuck! good luck, Limario.

Jennie can be you know...a little possessive.

•••

JENNIE

Why is my wife still not here?

What took her so long?

I have already finished all the things I needed to do.

Where is she?

I decided to look for her because she was taking so long and I knew I would only get bored if I stayed in my office if I waited for her.

She was probably in the finance department.

There is a slight problem there and I know Lalisa probably heard it from Jisoo that we needed someone to fix it.

Therefore, she brought someone good at computers, and that was Kang Seulgi, the bear that was always with Lalisa.

The elevator door opened and I was about to step outside when I saw Lalisa talking with someone, which made me frown.

I recognized it was Bae Irene.

Her goddamn ex-girlfriend!

I went out of the elevator, marching towards them as I sent a deadly glare at Lalisa and Irene, but she was too oblivious to notice that there was someone glaring at her.

"What's going on here?" I asked, using my cold voice.

"Nothing, we are just talking." Irene answered, smiling like she was innocent and not guilty of flirting with my wife.

"Seriously? Do you think I'll believe that? Why are you even here, Irene? Aren't you supposed to be at your work? " I bombarded her with questions.

"I came here to see Jisoo because we were going to talk about business. Attending business meetings is considered part of my work as the CEO of SKY Company." Irene answered.

"Why are you talking to Lalisa then?" I raise an eyebrow.

"We accidentally bumped into each other, we greeted each other as friends, and she introduced me to her other friend, who is [she pointed at Seulgi] Ms. Kang Seulgi."

Before I could even respond, her secretary interrupted, saying that they have to go to Jisoo's office now because the meeting will be starting.

"I have to go. See you when I see all of you." Irene gave me a hug, which I reciprocated since I still consider her my friend and business partner.

But when she was about to hug my wife, I blocked her way and pushed her, motioning her to go to her meeting, which earned a confused look from her but she chose to shrug it off.

As soon as she left, I turned around to face my wife, who was now busy talking to her goddamn friend. not minding her wife's presence.

"Lalisa." I called her and she hummed in response, not looking at me but at her Ipad. "Lalisa."

"Why?" Still not looking at me.

"Lalisa." I called her again, but she just focused herself on her Ipad, showing something to Kang Seulgi.

My grumpy side awakened. I snatched her Ipad from her hand and threw it far away from her, which made a loud thud.

"What is that for?" My wife asked, looking at me confusedly.

"You are not paying attention to me." She tilted her head a bit, still confused. "You are so dense, Lalisa!"

I raised my tone and everyone on this floor flinched, except for Lalisa, who had already gotten used to my fucking behaviour.

"Okay?" Lalisa said unsurely, which made my blood boil.

Before I even burst out, she was already dragging me away and bringing me to my office.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"You are not paying attention to me. You are making me wait. You told me that you would fetch me, but you are taking so long. Also, you prefer talking to Irene and Kang Seulgi." I answered.

"I'm paying attention even though I'm not looking at you and my ears are listening. Yes, I said that I would fetch you and I'm sorry for taking so long. I didn't expect that the slight problem Jisoo told me about would turn out to be big. Seulgi and I were thinking of a solution to prevent this from happening again. While Ir—"I cut her off before she said her ex-girlfriend's name.

"Don't ever speak her name using the same mouth I kissed." I growled and glared at her, but instantly softened when I noticed her blushing face.

Ohh, she got affected by mentioning our kiss.

"You are blushing." I told her and she shook her head.

"I'm not." She defended herself while fanning her red face.

"Yes, you are. You are already blushing so much just by mentioning our kiss. It looks like I got your first kiss. "

And that's it. She blushed even more.

Confirmed, I took her first kiss, which is nice because if Irene did, her whole company would suffer and I would bomb her house.

"Let's drop this, okay?" She said, earning a nod from me. "What should we do now? You broke the iPad that I'm using. "

"Let's stay here for awhile, take a rest, and eat our lunch since I know you haven't eaten anything yet." I grabbed her hand and dragged her to my swivel chair, then made her sit there. "Order any food you want."

I stared at her lap, wanting to sit there, but Lalisa's upper body was leaning in the chair. Her chin was resting in her palm as she scrolled through my PC, looking for a delicious restaurant.

"Lalisa?" I called her.

"Why?" She glanced at me and looked back again at my PC.

"I'm your wife, right?" She hummed in response. "Can I sit in your lap?"

"There are lots of seats in your office; you can sit there." She responded.

I immediately brought out my phone and dialed someone, then dropped the call. I stood beside Lalisa as she ordered our food, and suddenly someone knocked on the door.

I didn't bother responding since they wouldn't hear me because my office was soundproof.

Eleven well-built men arrived and started carrying the couch and seats that can be found inside my office, except for the chair that Lalisa was sitting on.

In a few minutes, all of the chairs were gone, and I didn't have any seats to sit on. 

I looked at Lalisa and she was already looking at me.

"So? Can I sit in your lap? There is no seat other than your lap. " I asked once again.

"Did you ask your men to bring out all of the seats, so you have a reason why I should let you sit in my lap?" She asked in disbelief, and I just shrugged my shoulders.

I didn't wait for her response. I pulled her chair a bit and sat comfortably in her lap. She wants to complain and push me away, but she knows that she can't win against me this time.

Score:
Jennie- 2
Lalisa- 1

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12K 372 61
Basically me typing random letters on the keyboard because of scorpion. W e l c o m e t o m y c r i n g e y t w e l v e y e a r o l d - l i k e w r i...
23.7K 184 47
Life of solo idol goes from unknown to known. Elena comes from a company that has not one of the big companies. She is known as the Nations internati...
491K 15.5K 41
Lisa had planned ten steps to win the heart of Jennie Kim, the campus ice queen of Anwyll University. Will she be able to succeed? Or will she be th...
9K 235 31
Friendship, Love and Rivalry