Markiplier Erotic Ego Shorts

By phoinexTear

Short smut stories of your favorite Markiplier egos -including new ones. Noir Mark, Head Engineer Mark & Murd... More

Extinction pt.2 (Engineer Mark)
A Heist (Noir Mark)
A Heist pt.2(Noir/Murderplier)
Adventurous Kinks (Illinois)
Adventurous Kinks pt.2 (Illinois)
Sex For Sell (Yancy)
Sex For Sell pt.2 (Yancy)
A Bloody Affair (Wilford Warfstache)
Taste( Darkiplier)

Extinction(Engineer Mark)

1.9K 15 5
By phoinexTear

P.O.V. Story

Earth was consumed by flames from a sunflare in 2030. Luckily Nasa was able to predict the burst from the sun, in time enough for only a select few hundred of people to escape earth on four seprate spacecrafts.

2067
The human race was dwindling. So the male leaders decided to be·trothed the young women to any eligible men once they reach the age of 18. If they couldn't produce a child in a years time they'd switch partners... If still no child they'd get tested for fertility & if they couldn't have children they'd remain single,same for the men.
The Captains of the ships were responsible for the pairing of the couples. Luckily for you ,your Dad was the Captain of the spacecraft you was on, The Invincible 1.

It was a one day before your eighteenth birthday! You was filled with excitement,but sorta bummed. For your dad be·trothed
you to his right hand man, the head engineer of the ship-Mark. They're close friends, plus Mark did most of everything that needed to be done on the spacecraft.
Unlike your other friends getting paired off with someone they didn't like or know, you sorta liked Mark & grew up around him. He was a bit accident prone & goofy. There was only a fourteen year age gap- which was good considering some got like 20+ years age difference. Mark had been single for ten years. When you was a little child he had a wife named Rose, that was his age. She died in childbirth along with the baby. He was heartbroken for the longest time.

Upon waking, you get dressed into your overalls & brush your hair & head out of your small room.

Greeted by staff as you walk down the halls towards the main control room.
Seeing your dad looking at a map.
"Hey there's my not so little anymore girl! " Outstretching his arms for hug. Hugging your dad you chuckle, " I'll always be your little girl dad. How's it going? Anything new?"
He shrugged disheartened, "Nope ,same as always I'm afraid."
"Well, any word from Space Cruiser? "
You ask looking at the control panel.
Space Cruiser was another Spacecraft that had a couple of your friends on it. There hasn't been any contact with them in weeks.
"No.... I'm sure they're fine ." He pats you on the shoulder . "How about you go talk to Patricia about everything you need to know about- um, ergh -marriage ."
Blinking at him you cringe. "Okay-sure. Bye dad." Turning around quickly exiting the room,not wanting to tell your dad you already knew about sex. Friends gossip ect.. Still a virgin & haven't even been kissed . No one would dare touch you-
' The Captains Daughter.' Plus you had been promised to Mark since you was eight.

Upon exiting the control room in an hurry, you bump into Mark- making him drop his clipboard of papers! Flustered you wave your hands, "I'm sorry!" He steps back ,shocked you actually ran into him & not the other way around . "Oh Y/N it's fine I-"
Both you bend over at same time bumping heads! You fall on your butt!
"I don't know Captain,they might kill each other accidentally on thier wedding night!" A staff member mocked . Everyone bursting a gut laughing!
"He might put it in the wrong hole!" Another crew member added as more laughter insued.
Rubbing your head you look at Mark,he frowns at the jokes & offers his hand to you. Nervously you take his hand. Feeling his strong grasp on your hand as he helps you back up on your feet. Both of you haven't interacted much. He's always been busy doing tasks.Noticing your dad had his face in his hand shaking it slowly in disapproval at the jokes,
" ENOUGH! "
Everyone shut up & carried on with thier duties.
Looking at Mark you feel embarrassed as he straightens up his papers on his clipboard. " Don't worry about what they say. Most of them will probably be single forever now."
Giving you a smirk & a wink before he heads off towards your dad. You decide to go to Patricia by storage & have (the talk) with her.

Upon arriving in storage you talk to Patricia about what's expected in sex & foreplay. "Rose never had any complaints about him. She said he's a real sweetheart." She said while writing numbers down on clipboard.
Leaning against a stack of creates,
"He seems nice."
Patricia looks up from her clipboard,
"You dont like him?" Eyebrows raised.Reluctantly you answered .
" He's okay - Always gone doing tasks. "
Flipping over a paper," He's a busy man. Basically helps your dad run the ship."
Looking downward at your feet,"Yea,I know."

Time Skip dinner time

You're sitting by yourself as usual, since your friends had gone onto the Space Cruiser to get paired up. Mark saw you sitting alone & looking sadder than usual. Usually he takes his tray & eats with your dad in the Captains quarters- he thought he'd sit by you since you two was going to be husband & wife tomorrow. Walking down the isle until Gunther sticks his foot out & trips Mark!

Making his tray fly & him land on his face! Seeing what Gunther did -you jump up & go to help Mark! Sliding on some spilled food you fall on your ass beside him! Causing everyone to crack up ! "The happy couple everyone!" Gunther claps.
Mark grimacing stands up & helps you up. Then once he gets you balanced, he slips & slides angrily over to Gunther!

Brushing the food off your overalls as Mark & Gunther have heated words. Embarrassment sets in as the laughing continues. Feeling your eyes fill up with hot tears & your bottom lip tremble. You run past the guys arguing & out of the dinning hall. Mark sees you dart by & calls out to you- but you ignore him. Running to your room you scan your hand to get in & run inside crying. Kicking off your boots & food soaked overalls,while crying. Looking at yourself in a small mirror swiping at your tears on your face. (I'm an adult now! Adults don't cry!) Thinking to yourself. (The Captains Daughter doesn't cry.)

Knock knock knock! "Y/N it's Mark! Let me in!" Looking around for something to cover yourself in,your in white cotton bra & white undies.
Suddenly the door opens. Mark had accidentally got his hand too close to the scanner & it immediately opened for him. He was leaning on door when it opened, he fell inside! Door closing behind him. "Damn-"
Seeing you standing there in shock.
"Oh. Oh my god. I didn't do that on purpose. I didn't mean to open the door!" Waving his hands as he talked & quickly looked away. Blushing you chuckle.
He's funny & way more embarrassed than you. "Uh Mark it's okay. I understand. We're going to be together tomorrow anyways-" playing with your hair as you turn around to get a robe hanging on a wall.
"Do you want that?" You hear him mutter in a serious tone behind you.
Sliding your robe on as you turn & face him. He was looking at you seriously. " Ummm Mark,what do you mean?" Smiling nervously at him trying to be cute. Mark frowns reading your body language. "I see." Running his fingers through his floofy black hair. "We don't have to be together Y/N ,I'll make your dad change his mind."
Feeling your stomach drop at the thought of ending up with someone you dislike- like Gunther! Quickly you grab his arm,"No! Mark don't! I'd rather be with you than anyone else!" He turns & looks at you puzzled. Then he realized you're serious. He wipes the tears off your face as he says,
" Okay. Don't worry about the jokes,okay. Or don't worry about tomorrow night. If you're not ready, I'll wait. "
Feeling his hand gently caressing your face with his ungloved fingers. Staring into his eyes deeply,feeling your core get wet as warmth flushed over your body.
"Y/N...." he noticed your cheeks flushed & lust in your gaze. Leaning in dangerously close to your face , he presses his lips gently on yours. You kissed back. He gently pulls you to him. It had been such a long time since he kissed someone. Groaning he gently sucks on your bottom lip as he slowly released it, stepping back panting,"It's been so long. I'm sorry. "
"It's okay. " You breathlessly say as you touch your lips, "That was my first kiss." Looking at him. Biting his lip he looks at you intensely. Chest heaving,he was ready to take you & seriously started to think about it.

His walkie goes off,"Mark you're needed in the cryo chamber. "
He grunts as he grabs it an answers aggravated, "Be right there. "
Putting it back on his belt, he darts to you & hugs you. Breathing in your scent. "Tomorrow- if you're ready okay. I'm happy to be your first kiss."
Feeling his hardness through his overalls, you blush & hug him tightly. Backing up to look into your eyes,"You kiss great by the way. "
Blushing at him you smile. He leans in & gives you a kiss on forehead before he leaves.

Wedding Day

After a ceremony you & Mark share a first dance. There wasn't any dresses or tuxedos,so you both remained in uniforms. No rings so he gave you one of his pins he had on his overalls,it was a rocketship,. In turn you gave him one of yours- it was a pin of Mars. Siting down at the table you enjoy cake & smiling nervously for everyone.

Mark goes up to your dad & talks to him. Time passes & you grow antsy waiting on Mark. Sauntering up to Mark & your dad you tug on his hand. He stops talking & looks up at you from his seat. Giving him a signal you wanted to go & winking at him. Mark gets flustered & stands up," Well Captain- It's getting late &-uh."
"Goodnight you two." Your dad interrupted & waved bye. Mark takes your hand & leads you down corridors to his room. " Did you enjoy the ceremony? " As he walks with you.
"I don't like all the attention on me."
Blushing as you gripped his hand.Mark walks up to a door & opens it by scanning his hand. It was way bigger than your room!
Which was much bigger than yours,leaving you offended.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 307 22
Adriana is the bands photographer. She loves her job, like anyone else in her position would. Although, there is one person that ruins every single d...
377K 12.7K 74
𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐧𝐞. gilmore girls universe. 𐙚 | B L U E ˖⁺‧₊˚♡˚₊‧⁺˖ ─── blue eyes like the sea on a cold, rainy day ❝ 𝘉𝘓𝘜𝘌 𝘌𝘠𝘌𝘋 𝘉𝘌𝘈𝘜𝘛�...
8.1K 134 16
COMPLETED when reading Wattpad, you get this funny feeling from your lower body. you start to realize that your brain is telling you that liquid need...
10.8K 197 23
Quotes from Stray Kids songs and facts about the members. Zodiacs, would you rathers! Imagines and preferences. Just a whole bunch of nonsense.