Heartless Heart

By AuthorDA

The grumpy boss, Alex Belinskij, and the sunshine assistant, Bella Keen. Bella doesn't have a job until her f... More

Info
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
The End

Chapter 94

19 2 0
By AuthorDA

Alex

"Hasn't the bride come yet?" Josh asked. "No."
"Let's go into a room away from the people," I said.
They nodded as she walked out of the hall and into the room.
"Are you nervous, Alex?" Dylan asked. "No."
"I can see it," Dylan said. "I'm not, I just can't wait to see her."
They smirked.
"I will go and cheek," Elijah said. "Mhm."
He got out.
I can't wait to see her. She probably looks very beautiful in the wedding dress, like an angel. The door opened. "Everything is ready," Elijah said. I nodded. It's time. I walked out. I walked toward the hall door. The boys stood behind me. I turned around and looked at them.
"Alex, don't talk, just go," Josh said. I smirked.
I turned to the door again. I walked in.
The boys followed me.
Everyone is looking.
The bridesmaids and the officiant stood on the side ready. I walked to the end of the hall. The boys stood at the other side of the bridesmaids. I can't wait anymore.
I heard the door open. I quickly looked at the door. I saw an angel. It's her. She is finally here.
She is so beautiful.
She is walking down the aisle with her uncle. Oh, my angel. She is the most beautiful girl I have ever met.
They arrived.
They stood in front of me.
"Take your bride," Alfred whispered to me. I looked away from Alfred and to Bella. Alfred let go of her. I took her hand. She grabbed mine. We held each other's hands while standing beside each other. Alfred started clapping. Everyone did too.
He went and sat down. The officiant came from behind us. "Please face each other as you declare these vows to one another," he said. We faced each other still holding hands.
The officiant faced me.
"Do you Alex Belinskij take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife, to live together in matrimony, to love her, comfort her, honor and keep her, in sickness and in health, in sorrow and in joy, to have and to hold, from this day forward, as long as you both shall live?" He asked me.  "I do," I said while facing her. I do without even hesitation. She smiled.
Everyone started clapping.
"Do you Bella Keen, take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband, to live together in matrimony, to love him, comfort him, honor and keep him, in sickness and in health, in sorrow and in joy, to have and to hold, from this day forward, as long as you both shall live?" He asked Bella me. My heart is beating faster than ever. "I do," she said making my heart beat even faster. Didn't even know it was possible to beat it as fast as it does now. I smiled. They all clapped.
The officiant took the wedding book. "You may sign here," he said to me. I signed. The officiant faced her. "You may sign here," he said. She did it. "The witnesses need to sign too," he said. Clare and George came. "You can write here," he said to George. George signed. "You can sign here," he said to Clare. Clare signed. Everyone clapped. The officiant gave Bella the book. She took it.
"You guys are already wearing the rings," he said. "You are officially married," he said.
Finally. Finally, she is my wife. I can't believe it.
Now my heart is going to light for the rest of my life as long as she is with me. Happiness will never leave me when she is with me.
The love I was waiting for finally came.
"You may now kiss the bride," he said while facing me. I went closer to Bella. I kissed her. She kissed me back. Everyone started clapping. We slowly backed back.
The flower girl came to us. "Here are your flowers," she said. "Oh, thank you so much," Bella said with a smile. She smiled and walked away.
The music started playing. Bella put her book and the flower on the table. "Guys, go and dance," Ava whispered. Bella looked at her. I kept looking at Bella. I can't look away. It's impossible. She is so lovely.
"Oh, right," Bella said. She looked at me. We walked to the dance floor. She wrapped her arms around my neck. I had mine around her waist. We started to dance slowly.
"Finally, you are my wife," I said. She giggled. "Finally, you are my husband," she said.
I smirked. "I'm the happiest man in the world now."
She giggled. "I'm so happy too, Alex."
"And also our baby is on the way," I said happily. Nothing can be better. I got the life I wanted. I got the happiness I was looking for but almost gave up. Luckily I got it before I gave up. I was so close, but she came into my life and turned it upside down. Everything changed when she came into it.
"Yes," she said happily. "My life can't get better," I said. She giggled. "I love you so much, Alex."
"I love you, my angel."
"You look very beautiful, you look exactly like an angel."
"Thank you, Alex, you look very handsome."
I smirked.
"Listen to the song," I said before the part that I wanted her to hear came on.
Oh, darling all of the city lights. Never shine as bright as your eyes.
"Your eyes..."
"Your eyes shine more than the city's lights and even more than the sun," I said. She blushed. "And you shine my heart, Alex."
"No, you do, my heart shines every time I see you," I said.
She giggled.
The song stopped. People stood up and walked to the dance floor.
We let go of each other.
The girls came. "Congratulations!" They all shouted happily. "Thank you, girls," Bella said happily. I looked around.
"We need to take pictures," Ava said. "Yes," Bella said. "Alex, let's take pictures," Bella said. I turned around and looked at her.
"Alright."
We walked to where they took pictures. The girls went and stood beside Bella on her other side.
The boys came. "Boys, join," I said.
They stood by my side. We took a few pictures.
We were done. "Now, only the bride and the groom," Clare said. They all backed back. I wrapped my arm around her waist. They took pictures.
She kissed me on the cheek while taking pictures.
"Now me and the girls," Bella said. They giggled as they ran toward Bella. I went to the boys looking at her. I can look at her forever without getting bored at all.
They took pictures.
"Now the boys," Bella said.
We went and stood beside each other. We all stood straight up looking at the camera.
They started taking pictures. "You guys look so serious," Alice said. "I agree," Bella said. "Boys, smile," Ava said.
"We're fine," I said. Bella giggled while looking at me.
They were done taking pictures of us.
"These will be beautiful memories to look at later," I heard Bella say. I looked at her. "Yes," Alice said. Me and the boys walked a few meters away from the girls.
"Oh, there's the cake," Josh said. I looked at it. It's on a serving trolley.
"I will go and sit down," Dylan said. "I'm joining," Elijah said.
"Alright," I said.
They walked away. I looked at Josh. He is looking at me weirdly. "What are you looking at?"
"Don't say that you will go and cut the cake with your bride like a romantic couple, I'm so not into that," he said. I smirked as I scanned the room before my eyes landed on his.
"I won't say something, you will see everything right in front of you."
He sighed as he looked around. He looked back at me. "How can people be romantic?" He asked.
"Josh, I think you know that well."
"I do?"
I raised my eyebrows.
"Josh, you have married before."
"Yes, but after she died I forgot how to be romantic."
"Maybe because you haven't found someone after her."
"And I will never either."
"You sure?"
"Yes, Alex."
"She owned my heart, I'm never going to give it to someone else."
"I won't be one hundred percent sure about that, love will make you forget a lot from your past."
"She has really changed you, you went from not knowing what love is to knowing everything about love," he said with a tiny smirk. I smirked. "She created the love inside of me," I said. "I see."
"I will go and sit down."
I nodded. He walked away.

I looked at Bella. Her friends walked to their seats.
Everyone suddenly sat down. The guy drove the serving trolley toward me. Bella came and stood beside me. I looked at her.
"It's beautiful," she said while looking at the cake.
The guy gave us the big cake knife.
Bella grabbed it. She looked at me. She smiled. I smiled. I walked closer to her so I was standing beside her. I put my hand over her hand. We looked at the cake. We cut two pieces. I grabbed a plate. I put the cake on the plate. I gave it to Bella. "Thank you, sweetheart."
I grabbed another plate. I put the cake on it.
We let go of the knife. She grabbed her fork and cut a small piece. I grabbed a fork too. I cut a small piece too.
She put her fork in front of my mouth. I smirked. That's how she wants to do it. I put mine in front of her mouth.
We both opened our mouths. We eat a small piece of cake. Bella giggled. We put the plates on and grabbed the glasses with champagne.
Bella placed her glass in front of my mouth. I smirked. I did the same. We drank from each other's glasses. We placed the glasses on the table.
The music started.
Everyone stood up. They started dancing. I saw Alfred walk toward us. He stood in front of us. "Congratulations," he said with a smile. "Thank you, uncle," she said happily as she hugged him. He hugged her back. They backed back. "Thank you," I said to him. "I wish Mom and Dad were here though," I heard Bella say sadly. We looked at her.
Oh, my angel. I wish I could take away the pain she is in when she thinks about them.
"I wish that too, but you have to know that they are so happy for you right now," he said. She smiled at him. I can see the tears in her eyes. I don't want her to be sad. "I'm going to sit, you guys have fun," he said. I looked at him. "Thank you, uncle, you too," she said. He walked away. I looked at her. She looked at me. "Don't cry," I said to her. "I'm not crying," she said as she looked away. I walked closer to her.
I kissed her on the cheek. She looked at me as she smiled.
The boys came. "Congratulations," Elijah said. "Thank you," Bella said with a smile.
"Guys can one of you go and put on, you are the reason?" I asked whispering to the boys.
"Sure," Dylan said. He walked away. "Mr. Dickhead is being romantic," Josh said. "I'm excited to see what you will do for your lover, that's if you ever get one," I said with a smirk.
He smirked too. "All the girls want me, it's just I don't want them," he said with a smirk.
I smirked.
The song started. I turned around and looked at Bella. Her back is toward me. "Bella," I said. She turned around and looked at me. "Do you want to dance?"
"Of course."
We walked to the dance floor. She wrapped her arms around my neck. I had mine around her waist. We danced slowly. She giggled. "This is the song that reminds you of me," she said with a warm smile. "Mhm."
"I love you, Bella," I said. "I love you more, Alex," she said.
"Isn't it weird?"
"What's weird?" She asked.
"That I hear someone say to me they love me," I said.
"How is that weird?" She asked.
"I feel like you used to hear that every day," she said.
"I did, but I didn't hear someone say it when they actually meant it."
"But you..."
"You did, Bella."
"Mhm, and you also do. "
"Bella, I love everything about you."
"Your heart, your soul, every inch of you," I said.
"Absolutely everything."
"I love everything about you too, Alex."
"Your sweet lovely heart," she said. "My sweet lovely heart was made by you."
A big smile grew in her mouth. "You created a new heart in me."
"It wasn't like that before you came."
She leaned forward kissing me. I kissed back.
We stopped dancing.
We let go of each other. Another song came on.
"Bella," Alice said. She turned around and looked at them. "Dance with us," Ava said. She giggled. "Alright," she said. She looked at me. "I'm leaving," she said playfully. I smirked. "Go and have fun."
She smiled and walked to the girls. The boys came. "How is the groom?" Dylan asked. "Fine," I said while looking at him. "What about you, guys?" I asked. "Good," Dylan said.
I nodded. I looked at Bella. She is laughing and having fun. That makes me happy. It's like she is controlling my emotions. Josh turned around. "It looks like the girls are having fun," he said. I can see he is focusing on Clare. I smirked.
"Where are they?" Dylan asked curiously. I know he is looking after Alice.
"They are standing there," Josh said as he pointed at them. I know Dylan wants to know which one of them is Alice, but he can't know. "Josh, I see you are focusing on Clare."
"I was going to say that," Elijah said with a smirk. I smirked. "I'm not," he said as he looked at us both. "Yeah, right," I said. "I'm not, what are you guys talking about?"
"We saw you staring at her."
"No, I was looking at them since we were talking about them," he said. "Are you in love, Josh?" Elijah asked.
"No, of course, not."
I smirked. "I told you Josh, love will make you forget a lot from your past."
"I'm not in love," he said.
I smirked.
Bella came. I looked at her. "Sweetheart, it's time to leave now."
"Yes," she said.
Alfred came up to us. "Guys, I have to say that I had a lot of fun today, but now I'm going back to Los Angeles," he said. "Uncle, isn't that too early, aren't you going to stay here longer?" Bella asked. "No dear, I need to go back, I have much work back there."
"Oh alright, uncle," she said. "Thank you for coming," she said as she hugged him.
He hugged her back. They backed back.
"I need to go, my plane is leaving soon."
Bella nodded. "Goodbye," she said. "Goodbye," I said. "Goodbye," he said. "Bella, it's time for us to leave too," I said. She looked at me as she nodded.
She grabbed the flowers and the book. I wrapped my arm around her waist.
We slowly walked out of the hall while the groomsman and then bridesmaids followed us. The others too. We arrived at the car. It's a black limo. I opened the door. Bella got in. I got in too. The driver drove to my house. We looked at each other. "I can't believe we're married couples now," she said happily. I also can't believe that. She is finally my wife. I smirked. "Neither can I."
"You are now Bella Belinskij."
She smiled.
We arrived.
The driver opened the door. I got out. I took my hand out. Bella grabbed it. I helped her out. "Thank you, Alex."
I picked her bride style up. She wrapped her arms around my neck.
She giggled. I walked to the door. I opened the door and got in.
I walked up to my room. I laid her on the bed. I lay beside her. I kissed her. She kissed back. We backed back. "We should change," she said. "Mhm."
I got up. She got up too. She went to the bathroom. I took off my suit and shoes. 
I changed into dark gray pants. I walked to the bed. I sat down waiting for her. The bathroom door opened. I looked up. She walked out of the bathroom.
She came and lay on the bed.
I lay beside her. "Come here," I said as I opened my arms. She came and lay between my arms.
"I love you in a way I can never love anyone. You make my life worth living," I said as I kissed her forehead. She looked at me with a smile. "Your touch mends my broken heart and lights up my soul, and when your beautiful eyes land on mine, it lights up my whole life now and in the future," I said.
"I love you," she said as she kissed my cheek.
"I love you, my angel," I said.

Some weeks later
Today me and Bella will go to the doctor to know the gender of the baby. I can't wait for that. I stood up from the couch. I walked up the stairs. I stopped by it.
"Bella, are you ready!?" I asked shouting. She is upstairs changing.
"Coming!" She shouted. She started walking downstairs. Our baby has grown a lot. I quickly ran up to her. I grabbed her hand.
"Be careful now," I said. We arrived downstairs. She giggled. "Thank you," she said.

We walked out. We got into the car.
I drove to the hospital.
"I'm so excited to know the gender," she said happily. "Me too," I said while focusing on the road.
We arrived. We walked out. We walked together into the hospital. We went and sat down. "I can't wait," she said happily. Neither can I, I can't wait to know if I'm going to have a baby girl or a baby boy.
I smirked.
"Bella Belinskij," the nurse said. I smirked. That's right. Bella Belinskij. Me and Bella stood up. "Hey," she said with a smile. "Hey," Bella said with a smile. We got in. Bella lay on a bed. I sat on a chair. "Are you excited?" The nurse asked. "I'm so excited," Bella said. They both giggled.
The nurse started to do her job. I can see her stomach from inside on a small screen.
"Well..."
"Congratulations, it's a boy," she said. Bella gasped. Holy shit, I'm going to have a son. Bella giggled happily. "Alex, we're having a boy," she said happily. "Yes," I said happily.
"Congratulations," the nurse said with a small smile. "Thank you so much," Bella said to her. "Do you guys want to hear his heartbeat?" She asked. That would be the best. I want to hear it so badly.
"We would love to," Bella said.
The nurse looked back at the screen.
Suddenly I heard some heart beating. It's beating slowly but surely. My heart stopped for a second as it started beating at the same speed as him.
I can't wait for my son to come. I can't wait to hold him in my arms. Bella giggled. "Oh," Bella said happily. The nurse giggled. We were then done.
Bella sat down. "Have a nice day," the nurse said with a smile. "Thank you, you too," Bella said with a smile. Bella stood up. I did too. We looked at each other with a smile.
"Let's go," I said. We walked out of the room.
We looked at each other. She giggled happily. I quickly hugged her. She hugged me back.
"Alex, his heartbeat is the cutest," she said.
"I know, it was lovely to listen to it," I said. "Oh, I can't wait to see him."
We backed back. I held her hand. She held mine. We walked out together. We went to the car.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 3K 14
He was rude, arrogant, aggressive, ruthless and dominating Mafia Boss, a frightening man. The whole world was under his feet. Nobody had ever dared t...
3.5M 91.4K 54
Julia Goldstone is a girl from a small town where nothing ever happens. She has no family and an abusive boyfriend who she can't escape. Reed Eastwoo...
48.4K 1K 42
Alessandro Russo The boy who was broken was destined to a fate he never claimed or wanted. He was told in his own life that love is the one thing th...
548K 5.8K 9
Monster is just an understatement in describing him. He was born to claim the Mafia World and to start a new bloodline. He was the definition of Hear...