Coffee & You (BOYXBOY) (COMPL...

By laydeeshannon

A cute feel good fluffy romance on my favorite characters. Alot of crack pairs in this story so please pleas... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1: Pha
Chapter 2: Ming
Chapter 3: Lam
Chapter 4: Park
Chapter 5
Chapter 6: Lam
Chapter 7: Kit
Chapter 8: Park
Chapter 9: Pha
Chapter 10: Ming
Author's Note
Chapter 12: Wayo
Chapter 13: Lam
Chapter 14: Park
Chapter 15: Pha
Chapter 16: Wayo
Chapter 17: Forth
Chapter 18: Wayo
Chapter 19
Chapter 20: Forth
Chapter 21: Pha
Chapter 22: Lam
Chapter 23: Beam
Chapter 24
Chapter 25: Beam
Chapter 26: Forth
Chapter 27: Lam
Chapter 28: Beam
Author's Note

Chapter 11: Forth

738 44 0
By laydeeshannon

I could sense some tension again amongst these fellows. Ming hasn't been seen hanging with us for a week now. Park and Kit have also been conscientiously avoiding each other though they still hang out with the group. Lam has been a wee more happier than usual though sometimes I really cannot tell. His face looks the same all the time. And Beam, don say, his is as equally hard to read as Lam's. What was going on?!

I looked at Wayo who had his tongue out as he pored over his assignments. I nearly laughed out loud but held it in. He was always looking so adorable no matter what he did. His chubby cheeks, tinted pink and that little rosebud lips; what the fuck!

Why am I looking at Wayo as if I would look at a girl?! He's a guy for God's sake. I swear these boys tension was driving me mad enough to start seeing Wayo differently. I kept shaking my head as if to dispel such thoughts. Wayo caught me and looked at me confused. I just smiled at him and nodded at him to continue his work.

He smiled in satisfaction and continued his work. Just then, Joss came by. Joss and I were friends through Sotus. Though a quiet guy, he was really nice. He strode up to the table. I presumed he wanted to talk to me. But before I could say anything, Joss turned to Wayo and asked, "Wayo, doing anything this weekend? Wanna go out? I got tickets for One Piece and figured you would like to see the anime showcase.".

Wayo opened his eyes big in surprise and I swear, I saw it fucking sparkle. He nodded enthusiastically and the two of them confirmed plans. "It's a date, P!". I heard Wayo reply joyfully as Joss nodded his head, smiled probably the most charming shit I ever seen and walked off.

Wayo turned to look at me and I quickly rearranged my expression. "ONE PIECE! Can you believe it? P is so lucky to score tickets and to bring me for it! I am so excited!!". I tried to smile in support. I was happy that Wayo got to see his favorite showcase. But why with Joss? And why did he sound so excited about this? And what's this talk about it being a date?!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.2K 1.8K 21
A standalone book on this highly requested couple. Stay tuned to read and come along on their adventures :)
3K 199 14
A 3rd fanfic on a group that's close to my heart with their authentic and real selves. Writing is a passion & it's the way these stories flow out, t...
79.1K 2.7K 11
A short Forth Beam story
24.7K 1.3K 22
Omg, biggest crack pair ever! Kongpob and Forth?! One is sweet, cheeky, never say give up when it comes to his loved one, loyal and 1 man guy only. ...