Glee Imagines

By AlwaysMyMJ

Glee imagines with all your favourites - Finn Hudson - Sam Evans - Mike Chang - Artie Abrams - Jesse St Jame... More

Introduction
His love language
What he calls you
What you call him
Headcannons
Your name in his phone
His name in your phone
Blaine- Failed Breakfast In Bed
Sam Evans - Bathroom Mirror
Your Favourite Pictures Of Him- Finn Hudson
Your Favourite Pictures Of Him- Sam Evans
Your Favourite Pictures Of Him - Blaine Anderson
His Reaction to you on your period
Your Protector -Blaine Anderson
Your Protector - Part 2
Headcannons
Headcannons - Blaine Anderson
Imagines
I'm Nothing Without You - Finn Hudson
Sam Evans - You are to me

Jesse St James - Relaxing

948 13 3
By AlwaysMyMJ

Your boyfriend, Jesse, left early this morning to go to work, he had left before you had woken up meaning that you haven't seen him all day. Recently he has been extremely strained about his job yet he doesn't show it as he doesn't want you worrying about him.

It's 8 o'clock at night and you are sitting on your bed with your phone in hand when the door finally opens. He looks utterly exhausted yet handsome as ever. His hair that was once sprayed back had been ruffled, leaving small curls drooping down on his forehead. The dark bags were evident under his eyes, yet despite his exhausted looks he still manages to give you the cute half-smile which you adored so much. Dropping his bag on the floor he sits himself on the bed and puts his worn, sore hand on your cheek, "hi" he whispers before pecking your lips. "I missed you" you mumble back as you push the cute fallen curls from his face. He takes off his dirty shirt, straining and squinting as his muscles and joints ache in agony. You motion him to lay forward on his stomach on the bed whilst you grab your moisturiser from the bathroom. Dispersing it on your hands you start to massage his back. His shoulders are tense and tension knots are all over his neck and shoulders, rubbing circles over them in an attempt to soothe them. His upper back is tight and strained, as you move your hands over his back you hear a small intake of breath from him. " sorry, do you want me to stop?" he ever so lightly shakes his head against the pillow, " no please hun, keep going." As per his wishes, you continue to massage all over his back, hips and higher neck. Eventually making your way down his arms and then his fingers. Once you've finished you lightly kiss his cheek and lay down beside him. He turns from the pillow to face you after you turned off the bedside lamp. He just stares at you, not saying a word. "What?" you chuckle as he continues to stare. "Your everything." He smiles and lightly kisses you before you fall asleep in his arms.

- All my love, Millie xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 5.5K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
417K 25K 84
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
571K 8.7K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...