The Vampire Next Door

By rachel2k22

He had spent centuries with only himself for company, he fed, tortured and killed that was his life and he li... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter twleve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter twenty-five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three (FINAL CHAPTER)
Info for new story

Chapter Twenty-Eight

296K 9.7K 3.5K
By rachel2k22

Chapter Twenty-Eight

Paige stepped back and glared at Seth, “What did you just say?”

He rubbed his head in frustration, he knew his timing was a little off, but he thought that it wouldn’t matter. He had finally admitted how he felt, and that hadn’t been easy for him, but he could see from the hard look on her face that she wasn’t happy with his confession.

“Don’t look at me like that,” he snapped.

Paige walked away from him, furious at his timing. He had nearly killed Marcus and she had nearly just killed him and now he was saying that he loved her. She couldn’t listen to it, because she didn’t believe him, part of her thought it was just another game.

“You’re just jealous about what happened with Marcus!” she hissed as she walked towards the doors that led outside.

She couldn’t even stand to be in the same room as him, it felt as though the air in the room had suddenly become restricted and she couldn’t breathe let alone think. She always thought that she would feel elated when he admitted his feelings but it wasn’t what she was expecting at all. She felt hurt and angry, he had taken her heart and torn it apart and now he wanted to fix it.

“I am not jealous, do you have any idea how hard it’s been for me to finally admit how I feel!” he told her angrily.

She couldn’t help the laugh that escaped; he actually wanted her sympathy after everything he had done to her. She shook her head in disbelief, but as she tried to open the door, he was in front of it stopping her.

“You’re not walking away from me, what’s changed!” he asked.

Paige raised her eyebrows at him, as if he even needed to ask that question. Over the space of a few weeks, she had gone from living a relatively normal life to being thrust into a world that she had only ever had nightmares about. She did feel something towards him, but she couldn’t shake the feeling that he had only said it because he was jealous of how close she was with Marcus.

“I didn’t ask for any of this!” she shouted.

Seth narrowed his eyes at her, “Well maybe if you had stayed in your house and kept your nose out of my business none of this would have happened!”

She wanted to slap the arrogant smirk from his face but she knew it wouldn’t even hurt him so it was a waste of time. The anger she felt towards him was like nothing she had ever experienced she was angry that she had to be destined to be with him.

“Well maybe if you weren’t burning bodies in your back garden then I would have kept my nose out!” she retorted.

Seth laughed at her and shook his head, “Even after that you couldn’t keep away from me!”

The tension between the two of them was building to a point where one of them was about to explode, she was glaring at him and if looks could kill he was sure he would have been dead. Paige shoved him hard in his chest, but he didn’t move it was as though he hadn’t even felt her.

“Let me go,” she snarled pushing his hand away from hers that was resting on the doorknob.

Seth wasn’t letting her go anywhere, not now he had told her how he felt. He couldn’t let her walk away from him; he wanted her to say she felt the same. He grabbed her chin and angled her face to his and stepped so close to her that their noses were touching.

“Tell me you don’t feel the same and I’ll open that door and you can go,” he told her.

Paige looked into his eyes, and took a deep breath she thought it would be easy to lie and say she didn’t love him but the way his eyes were burning into her made her realise just how hard it would be to walk away.

“I don’t feel the same,” she told him her voice wavering.

“Say it,” he hissed.

Paige choked on her words she couldn’t say what he wanted to hear it was too hard, “I... I don’t love-“

Before she could finish her sentence he kissed her silencing her, he pushed her against the door and smiled when she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back. The kiss was nothing like their previous kisses, it was frantic and bordering on violent. Seth carried her over to one of the benches and pushed her down climbing on top of her.

“Tell me you don’t love me,” he demanded.

He knew she had been lying he could see the way she was looking at him that she wanted him. The desire in her eyes was palpable, and he couldn’t deny her any longer he wanted her, he yearned for her touch. He wanted to feel her soft skin against his, he needed to make her his.

Paige couldn’t even speak she was so captivated by his eyes that words failed her. All of the previous anger she had been feeling was gone and replaced by something much stronger. She was aching for his touch, she wanted to run her hands through his black messy hair, and feel his strong body against hers.

“I can’t,” she told him breathlessly; she couldn’t tell him she didn’t love him.

She moaned as he kissed her neck, and a little gasp left her mouth as he bit her. She arched her back as he gently sucked on her neck; he lifted her t-shirt over her head and threw it over his shoulder taking his time to trail little kisses all over her chest and neck.

Her whole body was heating up so much she thought she might catch fire. Everywhere he kissed made her whimper with desire for him. The way his hands were caressing her so gently almost made her forget just how powerful he was. His touch was so soft, his kisses so tender that she thought her heart was going to explode with the overwhelming feeling of him.

She gripped onto his shoulders as parted her legs and broke through her virginity. She smiled when she felt him groan, the smile on his face was one of complete satisfaction to know that he was her first. He was gentle with her, he treated her as though she would break, he was scared he was going to hurt her, but she pleaded with him, told him that she wasn’t as fragile as he liked to believe.

Seth smiled down at her, he had sex with so many women over the years but never had he felt anything like what he had just experienced. He wanted to turn her now, wanted her to be his for all eternity but he couldn’t turn her yet it wasn’t safe, she would be more vulnerable during the change.

“I’m sorry for everything I’ve done to you,” he told her pulling her against his chest.

Paige buried her head in his chest and yawned, she didn’t want to hear his apologies it didn’t matter anymore. She loved him and he loved her, nothing that had happened before that mattered.

“It’s already forgotten,” she whispered.

Seth chuckled when he realised she had fell to sleep on him, there he was hoping for a conversation now that they knew where they stood but no she falls to sleep on him. He lifted her from his chest and wrapped her up in one of the blankets. He needed to go and feed; he wasn’t too worried about leaving her, because demons couldn’t enter churches. He dressed quickly and crept out of the church, he wanted to get into the town and feed as quickly as possible. He gave her a kiss on the cheek before he left and stroked the brown curls from her face, she was so beautiful for a human and the thought of turning her really hurt him.

Paige stirred after he left and rolled over, she reached out for him but he was gone. She sat up, pulling the blankets around her neck as a cool breeze swirled around her. She looked around for the source of the draught but was confused to see all the doors closed. She pulled her clothes on and looked over at the bench there was a note next to her, from Seth telling her he would be back in a while.

She smiled when she read it and got up stretching her aching body. She was aching in places she didn’t know could hurt, she had worked muscles she didn’t even know that she had. She blushed at the thought of what they had done. Sitting back down she relaxed against the bench pulling the blanket back over herself.

“Paige, help me,” a voice travelled through the air it was barely a whisper.

She shot up and looked around as the cool breeze whooshed around her again this time it was stronger and the leaves that had blown in from outside swirled around in the air. Then the voice came again, and she jumped in fright as it became louder. It sounded like a child; she looked over at the door and noticed that it was open.

She rubbed her eyes, not sure, whether they were deceiving her, “Elisa how did you get back here where is Celina?” she asked.

Elisa ignored her and skipped down the steps of the church out into the darkness; Paige jumped up and ran after her, well aware of the dangers that lay waiting outside.

“Elisa wait!” she shouted after her.

She stopped at the doors and looked over at where Elisa was, she was skipping around in the grounds of the church, the wind was picking up and the leaves seemed to dance around her. She was barely visible through the thick fog that was descending over the graveyard. The way it settled over the graves and seemed to cling to them made her shudder.

“Paige come and play with me!” she giggled.

Paige ran down the steps and rushed towards her intent on getting her back into the safety of the church, “We can play inside,” she told her.

Elisa looked at Paige and shook her head, tears were streaming down her face. Paige knelt down in front of her and looked into her eyes, “What’s wrong?”

“Mommy is trapped!” she told her.

Paige looked at her with a frown and Elisa pointed towards a nearby tomb, “She’s stuck in there you must help her!”

Elisa grabbed her hand and dragged her towards the tomb, Paige looked at the door and attempted to open it but it was useless the door was too heavy for her. She looked down at Elisa who started to sob and knew she couldn’t give up. She pushed with everything she had and slowly the door started to open. As she finally pushed the door, open all of the way she was shocked by what she saw, she looked back at Elisa but she was nowhere to be seen.

“Did you like that little show, you’re a lot weaker minded than I thought.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7M 114K 46
M A T U R E C O N T E N T #1 in Romance 12/22/18 "Do you feel that?" He said quietly next to my ear. I struggled as more tears stained my cheeks...
586 93 13
Darkness and blood.A thirst and a hunger filled every moment. So, close, it had always been so easy.Now, it had all changed. Yet one had promised me...
3.3K 102 36
He hummed, amused. I was growing impatient. "I want you to have sex with me. Whenever I want. For as long as I want." I furrowed my brows. "Seriously...
3.4K 291 19
There was always something off about the blonde. To put it nicely, he was weird. To George, his odd roommate never bothered him until he saw somethin...