๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ฒ | ๐‘.๐‘๐ž๐ข๐ ๏ฟฝ...

By allykenzieee

โ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐ข๐๐๐ž๐ง ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง...โž ๐Ÿ•Š.ห™โŠน... More

๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ
๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐’๐ข๐ฑ
๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ž๐ง
๐„๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐’๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐“๐ฐ๐จ

๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ

857 38 2
By allykenzieee

Feuding Funkadactyls

"I'm going to broken tomorrow," Harley commented as she released the weights onto the floor. Her arms felt like they were going to fall off.

Starting off her morning, Harley decided to go get in a workout with Joe. It's always nice to train and workout with your friends, especially when that friend can give you great tips about fitness. Joe is incredible in the ring, so Harley knew that he knows his stuff so it's nice to get those pointers for him.⌟

He stood off to the side, "That was all horrible form." He teased her, knowing it would frustrate her.

She slapped his arm playfully, "You're so annoying." She scoffed.

He threw his hands up in defense, "I'm taking time out of my day and this is how you repay me." He gestured to her hitting him.

"Shut up." She grabbed her water bottle just as the two newbies made their presence known.

"Hi, Harley." Jojo greeted her with a wave which Harley returned, she was usually a hugger but not when she was all sweaty. She did appreciate the acknowledgement though from the girl, whereas as the redheaded newbie paid her no attention.

Harley didn't care, she just shrugged and went back to doing what shwas doing as she continued to observe their conversation.

"We wanted to introduce ourselves."

"Jojo." The curly-haired girl extended her hand.

The samoan nodded, shaking her hand before moving on to Eva Marie, "Joe."

"I'm Eva Marie." She introduced herself. "We're the new Divas." He nodded understandingly as she continued on, "We didn't mean to interrupt, we just had to introduce ourselves."

"Right on." He told her.

They excused themselves, "Nice meeting you." They said, "Enjoy your work out Jojo called out to the two before they walked away to the treadmills.

As they left Joe noticed Harley's standoffish behavior. He knew something was up and he kind of got the idea with her glaring, "Which one do we not like?" He questioned making her furrow her eyebrows in confusion, "You're like hardcore glaring." He pointed out.

"I am not." She shook her head denying the accusation.

An amused smile made its way to his face, "Yeah you are." He confirmed. "So which one is it? It's the redhead right?"

Harley gave in as she sighed, "It's not that I don't like her, I just get an off vibe about her." She admitted.

Joe continued to tease her though, "You're such a hater."

"I'm leaving." She pouted though she wasn't genuinely upset rather just being playful, but before she 'could' to leave Joe pulled her back. "Joe!" She laughed.

As the two settled down there was a notification coming from Harley's phone. She left her spot and went to pick it up, "You want breakfast?" She asked Joe.

"Let's do it." He nodded. Harley sent a message back to Trinity and the two left to go get ready before going to eat.

❀ ˖⁺⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹

Harley was supposed to go go-karting with the girls since it was their day off but because of she got held up doing some work she missed it. But after so much information coming from the different girls, Harley was actually somewhat glad she was not there. But she did decide to go to dinner with Trin, as she is one of her best friends and she just wanted to know what was going on. 

Harley had arrived at the restaurant first and had already sat at a table. She browed through the menu looking at her options when Trin had walked in and walked towards the table.

As Harley looked up from her menu she saw the girl approach. She stood from her seat and pulled Trin in for a hug and greeted her.

"Girl you look like you are ready to eat without me." Trinity joked as she took a seat pulling her chair closer to the table.

Harley let out a small chuckle, "I was about to, I ain't even going to lie." She replied.

The two had some small talk as they waited for the waiter to come take their orders. It wasn't long until he did so, now they were just wasting time waiting on their food.

Harley leaned forward with her arms crossed on the table, "So tell me what the hell happened? Because I have like two versions of the story and I honestly don't know what to make of it." She looked at Trin with a serious face.

Trinity just let out a sarcastic chuckle, "I just– I'm gonna be honest and say I don't even know. It was all so fast. Like Arianne was irritating me and being her extra self. Her attitude just got the best of her and I was over it."

"Did you actually push her?" Harley asked.

Trin nodded with no hesitation, "I did. And I mean, I don't feel great about it but it was just like–ughh." She groaned in annoyance/

Harley understood the frustration, "You reached your limit."

"Exactly."

"It happens to the best of us honestly. But what happens now when you see her at Raw? What does it mean for you two as a group?" Harley questioned her friend.

Trinity shook her head, finger rubbing her temple, "I don't know."

❀ ˖⁺⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹

The next day Harley was sitting out on top of a crate backstage at Raw chatting up with a few of her friends that happened to pass by. She had been talking with Joe, like always, when Jane and Mark walked up to her.

"Harley." Mark and Jane greeted her simultaneously, "Joe." They acknowledged him as well. The two gave a greeting of their own.

"So we have a slight change tonight." Mark started out.

Harley listened intently. "Yeah, what's going on?" She questioned.

"Trinity and Ariane are in single matches today." Jane explained which shocked Harley a bit but she said nothing, "I know it's last minute but we put you up against Trinity."

She nodded understandingly, "Of course."

"You're on soon so get ready and let yourself prepare for a bit, alright." Harley nodded as Jane and Mark walked away.

Harley groaned slightly, making Joe laugh beside her, "I literally was going to go take a nap." She said.

"You know why they changed it up?" He asked as he began to walk her to make up and hair.

She thought for a minute, "I think so. I mean apparently they've just been butting heads recently so..." She trailed off.

Joe pulled a face, "Yeah, that'll happen." They chatted up a bit more before they made it to where they needed to, "Alright well good luck on your match. I'll catch you afterwards." He pulled her in for a hug.

"Thanks, good luck to you too." She told him as she hugged him back.

Harley got into hair and make up quickly so that she could get dressed and have time to warm up before her match. Her and Trinity's match was up first and she was able to get a small talk in with her friends before they went out and Trinity had talked about how she felt good.

And she had done pretty well on her own out in the ring. Their match was heavily entertaining and for the most part it went well. But Trinity had a few miss calculations which allowed Harley to pick up the win.

"Hey, you okay?" Harley asked Trinity as she walked through the gorilla where she was waiting.

She groaned running her neck softly, "Yeah, I'm good."

"You sure." Trinity nodded letting her friends know she's alright, "Alright I'll let you go."

By the end of the night everyone was glad that Trin and Ariane were able to work through their differences. It is sometimes upsetting to see your friends fight but it happens and sometimes feels needed because everyone reaches a point where they just need to blow off the steam. 

⋆˙⊹

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.3K 954 14
Two years ago, Ashanti got roped into traveling on the road with Joe aka Roman Reigns, The Tribal Chief. She doesn't understand the wrestling world b...
91.4K 2.1K 127
@romanreignswwe liked your post @romanreignswwe commented on your post @romanreignswwe started following you Cover By: @-bxckylynch
13.2K 931 16
When her boyfriend of fifteen years breaks up with her, Nixie gives up on love but when Joe enters her life, he changes everything.
12.1K 376 28
serยทenยทdipยทiยทty /หŒserษ™nหˆdipษ™dฤ“/ noun an unplanned fortunate discovery.